April 30, 2024, 05:15:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397793 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: August 10, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »

Have a wonderful vacation Janet; I am sure the boys will be so excited and have tons of fun.

To clarify ... the two grandkids who are being taken to the Magic Kingdom are 6 year old grandson and just turned 8 year old granddaughter.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: August 10, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »

7.6 or 7.7 Earthquake in the ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION

Tsunami watch on for Thailand - wonder if Joran is still there?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1822 on: August 10, 2009, 06:09:47 PM »

8/10/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

owing to sende one car at candela behind sr. froggs

acolyte of cuerpo of seguridad diadomingo madruga owing to raporta cu have 2 person purbando of sende one car at candela in the parkinglot behind sr. froggs. at arrival of police n’e sitio after of owing to tarda very much self, already end the 2 sospechosonan owing to bandona the sitio y the car was full at candela. not mucho far of the car have 2 tanki of gas big, cu was extremely dangerous y owing to ask for bomberonan arrive cu more urgencia. at arrival of cuerpo of bombero at once they owing to combati the candela y owing to succeed pay this without cu the boternan of gas owing to become more dangerous. that y pakico the car here owing to being stick at candela, is being investiga actualmente. according some witness, is deal of 2 dutch, kendenant owing to serve servicio militar at aruba will owing to sende the car here at candela.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: August 10, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAY - THE TRAVEL BOYCOTT

PRIOR TO THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  09/05 - DENOUNCING THE BOYCOTT

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 156/157:  It is true that we have not been happy with the way the investigation into Natalee's disappearance was going, but we had no gripe with the general population.  ... That is why I felt uncomfortable supporting a boycott.

On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communications Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including government spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruban Hospitality & Security Foundation, and other business and political leaders.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.

2.  11/05 - UPHOLDING THE BOYCOTT WITH RESERVATIONS

Page 194/195:  On November 8, 2005, Alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

3.  12/05 - BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Page 196:
  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  06/19 - FLIP FLOP

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

2.  06/19 - MARK PURCELL APPLAUDS

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

BUMPED

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: August 10, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »

I think there is a strong desire on the part of some for us to just stop discussing Natalee's disappearance entirely.  Perhaps they think then tourism would return to Aruba.  Maybe they even think they could try the insurance scam routine they used on Max de Vries' disappearance again if there was no current discussion on the internet.

Perhaps personal attacks on those still posting will be their MO this time.  Again.  And they may succeed with some small forums but SM is too large to just shut down.  The other threads alone would continue to carry it but as long as it is here, there are those of us who will continue to look, research and post no matter what they do.

Just saying. . . . .

Heat Index 105 today and 110 tomorrow.  A/C running non stop and still muggy inside even.  A nap is where it's at for me now.

You're right Anna, it's obvious some want us to stop discussing Natalee's case.

Too bad.   

It's not gonna happen, we're not going away.

Truth and Justice for Natalee!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: August 10, 2009, 07:28:28 PM »

I think there is a strong desire on the part of some for us to just stop discussing Natalee's disappearance entirely.  Perhaps they think then tourism would return to Aruba.  Maybe they even think they could try the insurance scam routine they used on Max de Vries' disappearance again if there was no current discussion on the internet.

Perhaps personal attacks on those still posting will be their MO this time.  Again.  And they may succeed with some small forums but SM is too large to just shut down.  The other threads alone would continue to carry it but as long as it is here, there are those of us who will continue to look, research and post no matter what they do.

Just saying. . . . .

Heat Index 105 today and 110 tomorrow.  A/C running non stop and still muggy inside even.  A nap is where it's at for me now.

Too bad.   

Right.   We're not going anywhere.           

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: August 10, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »

I love ALL the new Monkey smiley's!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1827 on: August 10, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »

Just saying. . . . .

Too bad.   

Nope not going anywhere! How Ya like that Aruba!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1828 on: August 10, 2009, 09:42:19 PM »

I love ALL the new Monkey smiley's!   

Me Too....Thanks Klaas and Whoever got Them for Us!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: August 10, 2009, 10:54:45 PM »

A REMINDER

CATCH AND RELEASE

In November, 2007, ten Aruban attorneys concluded that the Aruban prosecutor had sufficient evidence to rearrest Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe on suspicion of involvement in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing.

However, less that one month later all three suspects were released.  A judge deemed that evidence did not justify the rearrest.

_________

'On the Record w/ Greta'

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

HANS MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

'ABC New'

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

'ABC News'

A suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway never mentioned her death in an online chat, his lawyer said Friday, contradicting Aruban prosecutors who called the comment key new evidence in the case. The chat log fell far short of justifying the arrest of Deepak Kalpoe, one of three men seen with the American teen the night of her disappearance, said attorney Ronald Wix.

A court in the Dutch Caribbean island agreed and quickly released Kalpoe, along with brother Satish and a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot. Now, authorities should leave the three men alone, Wix told reporters.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1207/482539.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: August 10, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: August 10, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!

Janet

Good night Janet!   an angelic monkey

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: August 10, 2009, 11:44:31 PM »

Hey, Where's the nightcrew???????????????????
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: August 11, 2009, 12:02:55 AM »

Present!  Was just off in the newspapers!   

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: August 11, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »

Anything new in Ruba????
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: August 11, 2009, 12:09:02 AM »

Anything new in Ruba????

Lots of Election blah blah blah (not my thing), lots of car wrecks (as usual), a few vehicles set on fire over the weekend...that is besides the Senor Frogs one.  I was just reading where the two tourists that were injured was possibly from a collision of two speedboats.  Bringing that over in a sec.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: August 11, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »

Anything new in Ruba????

Lots of Election blah blah blah (not my thing), lots of car wrecks (as usual), a few vehicles set on fire over the weekend...that is besides the Senor Frogs one.  I was just reading where the two tourists that were injured was possibly from a collision of two speedboats.  Bringing that over in a sec.

Thanks TM. That sure is a dangerous island!  How can anyone go there?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: August 11, 2009, 12:15:13 AM »

8/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

accidente on lama owing to let 2 tourist injury

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informacion cu have one accidente owing to sosode on lama y at once owing to solicita presencia of ambulance n’e pier of holiday inn hotel. police y ambulance also owing to arrive n’e sitio for achieve know kico owing to sosode. mucho informacion we self not can owing to saca afo, cu the unique informacion, cu had one accidente, apparently two speedboat owing to strike in another y cu have 2 person tourist injury. unabes n’e pier, they owing to being transporta for hospital for chequeo medico. strand- politie have the caso here bao of investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: August 11, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »

Anything new in Ruba????

Thanks TM. That sure is a dangerous island!  How can anyone go there?

I know, I don't understand it either cajun miracle.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: August 11, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »

Hi, TM, Cajun Miracle and others. 

Had a storm come through here earlier....just thought Natalee's might need you to light her way.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

See you all, later.  Goodnight.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.