April 30, 2024, 10:23:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397867 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »

In April, 2008 when Dave Holloway put John Silvetti in contact with the "Head of the Hotel Association" who Silvetti claimed was raising a "sizable amount" to further the Persistence search effort ... the Aruban "powers that be" had already recovered the contents of the trap.

I speculate that the "Head of the Hotel Association" knew darn well that the "sizable amount" was not going towards furthering the search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  I ask.  Was it a payout for a job well done?  How was the sizable amount split?

Janet

++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »

Bye.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »

I think that GM has gotten worried and taken away their sitemeter.  Least I couldn't find it.
Yes BB  said something yesterday
 Oh gee are we now allowed to post IP's? Seems it is fine in certain cases? Is it fine for certain people? I think maybe it is time to close the sitemeter to the "public" and ruin some of the fun.
 Also Looks like Renfro had a  vist to the plastic surgeon IMO. If I had to take a guess, maybe she has had an upperface/eyelid lift, with some type of chemical peel. Notice the eyelids are less "saggy"
and the eyebrows more arched in the recent pick. Maybe a little botox or filler around the mouth, as those lines are also less noticeable.

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/

BB did get right upset about the first IPs posted here .  She forgets that she has posted IPs from GM's site meter herself.

I didn't realize that she was the boss of the site meter at GM. 

I think you are right on all counts about Renho.

Well, they must have done a good job on Renho, because I can't recognize her in any of those pictures!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60227.php

Google translation:

Budget Surplus Aruban establishment

29 Jul, 2009, 15:07 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban establishment of the Common Court of Justice has done well financially in recent years. This is reflected in the recently issued annual report 2008 of the Court. "There is even a budget surplus of 2 percent," says the report. The budgets of Curacao and Bonaire were not exceeded and had a surplus of 3 and 1 percent. St. Maarten, Saba and St. Eustatius were together almost 200,000 Antillean guilders in the more or 9 percent.

The number of criminal cases in Aruba increased from 2879 in 2007 to 2,931 cases last year. Interestingly, the number of incoming requests for mutual assistance. That is on zero, while for comparison in Curacao last year 156 applications were received assistance. The number of divorces is on Aruba unchanged high with 423 cases last year. This compared with Curaçao and St. Maarten where there are respectively 410 and 151 divorces were.

Under the privatization of the public, the Common Court a regular financial management standards. With the intention that the Court by January 1, 2010 may have a well-equipped income / expense records. This is also the third time that the Court an annual ban. If looking at the budget of Aruba to see the human cost most of the 2008 budget swallow. Over 5 million of the 6.4 million went to staff. This item was a small budget overrun of 2 percent. Most money was spared on the lease of the building. Of the 546,000 florin florin was only 438,030 issued, a savings of over one ton. Also travel expenses, minor maintenance to buildings and other costs generated a combined savings of a small 130,000 florin on.

Splashing water
The report also mentions the relocation of the Court of First Instance from the center of Orange City to a temporary shelter in Wayaca. This was necessary because of lack of space but also by past maintenance. "If it rained, klaterde water on the dark brown carpet of the small courtroom. In another corner of the room klaterde the water from the air even continuously. Little maintenance was not enough more, there was a rigorous refurbishment inning.

Renovation
The front (south) of the old administration office is renovated as a monument, while the rear is demolished to make way for a building with two, part three floors. In the new building are two large meeting rooms, a cell block, and many offices. The old building will be largely for public functions, such as a desk, meeting rooms and waiting rooms used. In the meantime the Court had given a different location. The requirements for such a building are the 'atypical'. For example, in some respects to a parliament or theater, but also the detained suspects in the public can judge, without too many escape danger. The temporary use of the building in Wayaca is a clean, practical and acceptable location.

Recently announced the renovation of the courthouse in January 2010 starts. Expected to last nineteen months and the project is estimated at 14 million florin. This will be funded by Fondo Desaroyo Aruba (FDA). The renovation of the courthouse has been divided into eight phases, five of which relate directly to the building itself. Thus, in addition to renovating the building itself, the necessary safety arrangements are made. Also, the traffic situation around the building changed.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »

Aruba

Oslin Boekhoudt Director WEB

29 Jul, 2009, 15:05 (GMT -04:00)

Oslin Boekhoudt after signing his new contract with WEB

ORANGE CITY - Oslin Boekhoudt the new Director of the Water and Power WEB. When the current director Jossy Laclé retire, take Boekhoudt its functions.

It is expected that this mid-October. Then he was formally appointed as director. Well shall Boekhoudt from September 1 in the service of the company.

Boekhoudt is maintenance manager at the Valero refinery and has more than 300 employees themselves. In addition to the daily management of that department is also responsible for the planning and implementation. In addition, the motivation of employees in the holes. Does this book came with a special development plan within a year was successful. Within a year he could change in the attitude of the employees perceive. They were more open, they could better cooperate, were motivated and were open to change, says the company.

Boekhoudt has 26 years experience in the oil and gas industry and has both national and international companies. He has ample experience in multinational, multicultural and multi-religious work and in their own words can quickly identify with others' problems and bottlenecks. His thinking is customer and team oriented. "Always supportive, sympathetic, understanding, WEB writes in a press release about his appointment. They called the relationship is an 'excellent match. " The new director at the helm for the business to work on the vision and strategic plan 2009-2013.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60247.php

Google translation:

"No significant legal problems"

29 Jul, 2009, 15:27 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

WILLEM CITY / DEN HAAG - There were in the period October 2007 to September 2008 with no legal problems of significance in relation to the two host countries Aruba and Curacao, the FOL (Forward Operating Locations), as stated in the report the evaluation period that Minister Maxime Verhagen (Foreign Affairs, CDA) has offered. The FOL-security staff maintains excellent contacts with local and military authorities when it comes to matters of common interest. "

However, there is mention of the incident involving a U.S. aircraft from the FOL in Curacao, the Venezuelan airspace schond. This happened on May 17, 2008. "The government in Caracas protested by the United States. Both the American Embassy in The Hague, as the U.S. Consul General in Willemstad, said request to the Kingdom that a navigational error was, "says the report.

224,000 pounds of cocaine
From October 2007 to September 2008 were 455 flights. In total, the FOL's 1980 operating hours. The flights from the FOL have significantly contributed to the interception of a total of 224,000 kilograms of cocaine, 8000 kilograms of marijuana and 62.2 kilograms of heroin, the report says. These figures are much higher than those mentioned in the report of 2006-2007, which the Lower House again went with the letter from the Minister of Foreign Affairs to the President of the Second Chamber of the States-General of June 25, 2008. "The reason lies in the fact that the U.S. authorities no longer distinguish what is the extent to which the individual FOL in the region from which the U.S. operate, contribute to the outcome because this distinction is difficult in practice to be made .

"The operations from the FOL had no significant effect on civil aviation activities in Hato or CZMCARIB of flight operations."
The U.S., the Commander of the Navy in the Caribbean (CZMCARIB) according to the treaty agree about flights from the FOL are involved. This includes number and type of flights and flight operations such as the duration of the flight, the patrol area and type of aircraft.

The U.S. CZMCARIB also inform the board of so-called host nation riders, observers from third countries must board the flights crossing borders with their countries. In the period 2007-2008, a total of 72 missions involving host nation riders meevlogen.
The FOL commander in direct contact with CZMCARIB and the Consul-General of the United States. There is a close collaboration between the Royal Navy, the local authorities, the FOL-led and the consulate of the USA.
The cooperation of all sides as very constructive experience, says the report.

FOL Convention
The FOL Convention means that the Kingdom of the United States access to and use of facilities in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba for drugs from the air. The flights are conducted onbewapend. The Convention has a maturity of ten years and is then automatically renewed for additional five years if neither party cancels. This Convention was approved by Rijkswet of October 18, 2001. FOL is located on Curaçao Hato International Airport. The FOL in Aruba is located at Reina Beatrix International Airport. The evaluation report to the Lower House and the prime ministers of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba presented with the request to the States to send.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2009, 10:29:28 PM »

I think that GM has gotten worried and taken away their sitemeter.  Least I couldn't find it.
 Oh gee are we now allowed to post IP's? Seems it is fine in certain cases? Is it fine for certain people? I think maybe it is time to close the sitemeter to the "public" and ruin some of the fun.
 Also Looks like Renfro had a  vist to the plastic surgeon IMO. If I had to take a guess, maybe she has had an upperface/eyelid lift, with some type of chemical peel. Notice the eyelids are less "saggy"
and the eyebrows more arched in the recent pick. Maybe a little botox or filler around the mouth, as those lines are also less noticeable.

BB did get right upset about the first IPs posted here .  She forgets that she has posted IPs from GM's site meter herself.

I think BB may take the site meter home with her at night.

I keep expecting them to designate her "Site Meter Monitor" at GM.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: July 29, 2009, 10:33:37 PM »

Aruba

Oslin Boekhoudt Director WEB

29 Jul, 2009, 15:05 (GMT -04:00)

Oslin Boekhoudt after signing his new contract with WEB

ORANGE CITY - Oslin Boekhoudt the new Director of the Water and Power WEB. When the current director Jossy Laclé retire, take Boekhoudt its functions.

It is expected that this mid-October. Then he was formally appointed as director. Well shall Boekhoudt from September 1 in the service of the company.

Boekhoudt is maintenance manager at the Valero refinery and has more than 300 employees themselves. In addition to the daily management of that department is also responsible for the planning and implementation. In addition, the motivation of employees in the holes. Does this book came with a special development plan within a year was successful. Within a year he could change in the attitude of the employees perceive. They were more open, they could better cooperate, were motivated and were open to change, says the company.

Boekhoudt has 26 years experience in the oil and gas industry and has both national and international companies. He has ample experience in multinational, multicultural and multi-religious work and in their own words can quickly identify with others' problems and bottlenecks. His thinking is customer and team oriented. "Always supportive, sympathetic, understanding, WEB writes in a press release about his appointment. They called the relationship is an 'excellent match. " The new director at the helm for the business to work on the vision and strategic plan 2009-2013.

I'm still trying to figure out who the people below were.  I think the man above looks older than the father below?

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_23_archive.html

snip

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 29, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »

Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 29, 2009, 10:40:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 30, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »

I wonder where Lifesong is!  I've missed her.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2009, 12:16:05 AM »

I wonder where Lifesong is!  I've missed her.  

Me, too.  I thought since it's summer maybe she was on vacation but it's been a long time since I have seen her post.  Love her sense of humor! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2009, 12:18:00 AM »

Natalee Holloway's father is not naive.  Natalee Holloway's father is clearly aware.  Natalee Holloway's father is able to articlulate loud and clear.

The relationship with Mark Purcell and the ATA/AHATA does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 153:  Eric (Mansur) said that the police were aware of the gardener and what he had seen in the first week of June, as Eric's sister-in-law was Jan van der Stratten's secretary and she had advised her sister, Eric's wife, of what the gardener had witnessed.  Art found it inconceivable that the police could have known about the gardener and not have interviewed him by the end of July.

It is unimaginable when I think about all of the events that transpired over the first few months after Natalee's disappearance, and as I begin to methodically put the pieces together, how an intricate pattern of deceit is so clearly visible.  From the tiniest detail to the most significant information, such as the DNA samples that were ruled inadmissible after a judge ordered them to be taken, every single piece of evidence that did exist was disregarded.  And everything we did seems to have been a waste of time.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2009, 12:22:10 AM »

LOVING NATALEE - BETH HOLLOWAY

Page 229/230:
  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: July 30, 2009, 12:23:04 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
9:20 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: July 30, 2009, 12:24:50 AM »

Janet

Good night Janet!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2009, 12:24:53 AM »

Janet

GoodNight Janet! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2009, 12:29:13 AM »

Well, I for one am not at all surprised at the behavior of some of the "former" monkeys.  Of course, I hate to be one to say I told you so

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

but I did try!

And better be careful because I can magically make Dave Holloway not like you without even making any  kind of contact with him whatsoever!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2009, 12:34:15 AM »

In April, 2008 when Dave Holloway put John Silvetti in contact with the "Head of the Hotel Association" who Silvetti claimed was raising a "sizable amount" to further the Persistence search effort ... the Aruban "powers that be" had already recovered the contents of the trap.

I speculate that the "Head of the Hotel Association" knew darn well that the "sizable amount" was not going towards furthering the search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  I ask.  Was it a payout for a job well done?  How was the sizable amount split?

Janet

++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

Jen Hale:

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Good Night!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2009, 12:36:54 AM »

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.