May 01, 2024, 05:44:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397972 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: July 30, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »

In April, 2008 when Dave Holloway put John Silvetti in contact with the "Head of the Hotel Association" who Silvetti claimed was raising a "sizable amount" to further the Persistence search effort ... the Aruban "powers that be" had already recovered the contents of the trap.

I speculate that the "Head of the Hotel Association" knew darn well that the "sizable amount" was not going towards furthering the search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  I ask.  Was it a payout for a job well done?  How was the sizable amount split?

Janet

++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

Jen Hale:

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Good Night!

If Tim Miller did in fact say those things.If you do indeed have 1.5 million dollars and yet,no search?The things that make you go hmmm.I really would like to hear the interview though.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #241 on: July 30, 2009, 12:42:15 AM »

Well, I for one am not at all surprised at the behavior of some of the "former" monkeys.  Of course, I hate to be one to say I told you so

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

but I did try!

And better be careful because I can magically make Dave Holloway not like you without even making any  kind of contact with him whatsoever!

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 30, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »

I reeived email from Jen Hale as well, saying basically the same thing.  I even called her boss as I believe Magnolia did as well.  He would not back down at all from saying the night before they had taped Tim Miller saying exactly that.  Being a fan of Tim and TES, I still don't know what to think about it.

I deeply respect and appreciate all the work Tim Miller has ever done for others finding their missing and TES as well but do acknowledge he has been known to enjoy a drink every now and again. 

So I don't know what to think and have to wonder where that amount came from.

Anyone have that one article by the Dutch journalist who also said there was to be a new search as soon as the money was raised?  I have no files on my laptop and PC not at this location.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: July 30, 2009, 01:09:59 AM »

Well, I for one am not at all surprised at the behavior of some of the "former" monkeys.  Of course, I hate to be one to say I told you so

but I did try!

And better be careful because I can magically make Dave Holloway not like you without even making any  kind of contact with him whatsoever!

Monkey Devil!

I knew I did not have an agenda, didn't even really have a fixed theory as to what happened to Natalee, was not posting all over the world and had not lied about anything so attacking me made no sense.  I still don't understand the fascination of some with doing that.  Like Mark Purcell, for instance.  What have I ever done to him?  I don't think there is anything at all unique about my posts to warrant any attack and yet it happened.  Many other posters posted much stronger stuff.  It has really puzzled me as to what was so different about my posting to attract the amount of negative attention that it has.

And many here were eager to draw and quarter, flay me alive and beat me bloody.  Had to wonder why.  Made no sense as was a bit much for just not particularly liking another poster.  Usually one would just ignore them.

So at some point I had to wonder wassup with that. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: July 30, 2009, 01:12:45 AM »

but I did try!

Monkey Devil!

I knew I did not have an agenda, didn't even really have a fixed theory as to what happened to Natalee, was not posting all over the world and had not lied about anything so attacking me made no sense.  I still don't understand the fascination of some with doing that.  Like Mark Purcell, for instance.  What have I ever done to him?  I don't think there is anything at all unique about my posts to warrant any attack and yet it happened.  Many other posters posted much stronger stuff.  It has really puzzled me as to what was so different about my posting to attract the amount of negative attention that it has.

And many here were eager to draw and quarter, flay me alive and beat me bloody.  Had to wonder why.  Made no sense as was a bit much for just not particularly liking another poster.  Usually one would just ignore them.

So at some point I had to wonder wassup with that. 

I know what you mean Anna, I seem to have the same effect on some of the same people. 

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 30, 2009, 01:15:57 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I guess we should enjoy the ability to annoy effortlessly!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 30, 2009, 01:21:35 AM »

In April, 2008 when Dave Holloway put John Silvetti in contact with the "Head of the Hotel Association" who Silvetti claimed was raising a "sizable amount" to further the Persistence search effort ... the Aruban "powers that be" had already recovered the contents of the trap.

I speculate that the "Head of the Hotel Association" knew darn well that the "sizable amount" was not going towards furthering the search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  I ask.  Was it a payout for a job well done?  How was the sizable amount split?

Janet

++++++

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

Jen Hale:

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Good Night!

If Tim Miller did in fact say those things.If you do indeed have 1.5 million dollars and yet,no search?The things that make you go hmmm.I really would like to hear the interview though.

I must admit that I doubted Jennifer Hale's word about Tim Miller saying they had raised the $1.5 million.
But, my friend Janice saw the original interview that Jennifer Hale did with Tim on the telephone..

She knew that I followed the Natalee case so she paid close attention.  Without prompting from me she quoted the $1.5 million and the 340ft boat being brought in from Trinidad

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 30, 2009, 01:26:02 AM »

Or was it a 360 foot boat?  I can't remember now, but at the time it was correct.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: July 30, 2009, 01:28:31 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I guess we should enjoy the ability to annoy effortlessly!

Works for me!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: July 30, 2009, 01:28:32 AM »

Janet

++++++

Jen Hale:

Dear Janet,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Good Night!

I must admit that I doubted Jennifer Hale's word about Tim Miller saying they had raised the $1.5 million.
But, my friend Janice saw the original interview that Jennifer Hale did with Tim on the telephone..

She knew that I followed the Natalee case so she paid close attention.  Without prompting from me she quoted the $1.5 million and the 340ft boat being brought in from Trinidad

I simply go back to if Tim Miller didn't say that and was concerned about future donations,why not file a lawsuit for slander & defamation or,have Jen Hale and the news station retract the story?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: July 30, 2009, 01:29:49 AM »

I've got the Dutch article SOMEWHERE...just can't find it right now!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2009, 01:32:19 AM »

I've got the Dutch article SOMEWHERE...just can't find it right now!  

Too late at night and too much trouble, TxMom.  We can dig it up if we need to but think that article also said something about that amount being raised.  I wonder where it is if that is true.  Who has this money if it exists?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2009, 01:34:01 AM »

That's what I am saying KTF.  Tim did say that on the interview with Jen Hale.
My friend saw the interview...said that there was a file picture of Tim on the screen.
She heard all of the numbers so the program did air with the phone interview.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: July 30, 2009, 01:35:38 AM »

Or was it a 360 foot boat?  I can't remember now, but at the time it was correct.

Yes, Magnolia, I remember your friend hearing it at the time so I have to think that it was at least said.  Don't know if it is true or if Tim was confused or what but I do think that is what he said in the interview but the next day was saying it was not a fact.

Very confusing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 30, 2009, 01:40:09 AM »

I wanted to believe Tim because I like and respect him and I know he has tried to help Natalee's family,
but the station refused to retract and so I believe he said it.

Tim even mentioned the reporter at a later date and described her in an unflattering manner.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2009, 01:41:17 AM »

My friend saw the interview...said that there was a file picture of Tim on the screen.

It is a difficult situation with all Tim Miller has done.I've gone over it in my head a million times.If Tim Miller is aware of everything encompassing the cage/trap,as well as the pond hoax,John Silvetti's relationship with Caps & Crew & still continues to associate with with Silvetti & Schaefer.I'm at a loss!Do we know,beyond a shadow of a doubt,that Tim Miller is fully aware of all these things?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2009, 01:45:20 AM »

It is a difficult situation with all Tim Miller has done.I've gone over it in my head a million times.If Tim Miller is aware of everything encompassing the cage/trap,as well as the pond hoax,John Silvetti's relationship with Caps & Crew & still continues to associate with with Silvetti & Schaefer.I'm at a loss!Do we know,beyond a shadow of a doubt,that Tim Miller is fully aware of all these things?

IMO NO.  Plus he was very ill during part of this time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2009, 01:49:01 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Vader_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_niet_op.html

Google translation:

Monday, Feb 16, 2009

Father Holloway does not search

By Maaike RUEPERT

The investigation of the Natalee Holloway missing almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba really trapped. However, Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts themselves to research.

Dave with Natalee Holloway, six days before her disappearance in Aruba. AP PHOTO / BETH Twitty
  A 80 meter long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. A sloppy 5 million dollar cost for 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing persons, that amount there, but waiting in vain for support from Hans Mos, head prosecutor in Aruba, says Natalees father Dave Holloway.

Holloway leaves from his hometown Meridian, Mississippi, know that almost all faith in the Aruban judiciary has lost: "It is remarkable what is happening in Aruba.''

Also on the line are angry John Silvetti from Lafayette, Louisiana, and Tim Miller. The last call from Llano, Texas, where he is with a search for a 2-year old boy is missing. Miller continued after the abduction and murder of his daughter Laura TexasEquuSearch company in 2005 and organized several searches for Natalee. Silvetti searched last year with his ship Persistence months off the seabed in search of a trail of the U.S..

,, We have a witness who says he in the night of my daughters disappearance suspect Joran van der Sloot - up to his waist in the mud and a tennis shoe - is seen walking and later Joran and his father has long seen driving a red jeep ,''says Dave Holloway. The witness suspect Joran in a remote pond has been. Holloway: I would like the pond to investigate. It is Joran shoe in it.''If the tennis shoe in the pond is found, see forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom laboratory IFS for DNA research. ,, Our company can even get DNA from it.''

Chief Public Prosecutor Mos does not examine the water. ,, That Joran that water would have been no more than an assumption of that witness,''he explains from Oranjestad from. ,, If I have to go back anywhere, I am the whole day. And even if I find something, it is no evidence that Joran has done something.''

Father Holloway understand not, Al is no evidence it can help you get started. As a prosecutor, you have the obligation to refer the matter to the ground to search. He says Father Paul Joran van der Sloot is a good man, a friend. I wonder whether there is corruption in the game.''

Holloway, Silvetti and Miller have the witness to undergo a lie detector test by an ex-CIA agent. The man stood by the test with flying colors, but the Public Ministry, the results are not included in the Holloway case. ,, Me I could not interfere,''Briestenné Miller. ,, But Natalee is an American, it is one of our girls. We put our best people, our best tools, so everybody who loved Natalee and Arubans the case closed.''

For example, John Silvetti sampled in the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for something like four years ago to find. Silvetti: I have asked Mos samples to send to the FBI, because I may not do. But as far as I know, these samples are still in the refrigerator at the police. Mos takes months and phone calls not returned. This case stinks. Mos research has helped to kill.''

Mos says nothing of the samples taken to know. He criticized as emotion. ,, From Me to their course, if only to know,''he says. ,, I work against them. Where this idea comes from I do not know. I would like to solve the case. But I'll put the police if there is concrete evidence. If it is to them, they get the whole island in a heap. The Persistence also only has one item and that has nothing. I do not think we found something in the sea.''

Silvetti If the latter is, he almost jumps out of his skin. ,, What a disgusting allegation,''he calls. ,, We have 150 items found on the seabed of people come and we want to examine.''

Forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom confirms that there is a chance that the body or clothing of Natalee is found on the seabed. , Marine dna is worse than fresh water,''he says, "but even then there are opportunities for research, especially when the body is found.''Eikelenboom recommends that the objects to appear and then water store. During the DNA research, the pieces are then taken out of the water. , The DNA is time and under aqueous conditions, of course, backwards. ''

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case cover disappears. ,, The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything. Mos said that the case for more than 7.5 million euro cost. I think to myself: they had no need to spend so much money. The case had long been resolved can be.''Tim Miller:,, With all the quests that we have, we have the authorities millions of dollars saved. Our main concern is just the girl to find.''

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 30, 2009, 01:49:03 AM »

IMO NO.  Plus he was very ill during part of this time.

I guess my question is.Has anyone attempted to bring this to Tim Miller's attention?Kermit,Jen3560?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: July 30, 2009, 01:51:42 AM »

I wonder if Tim Miller denies calling the television station.

Considering what the Dutch article says....

Maybe someone was making prank calls?

Just sayin'   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.