April 30, 2024, 03:04:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397754 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #280 on: July 30, 2009, 02:44:38 AM »

OK....This probably won't be popular......But,
I'm getting a big hinky feeling wrt what has been posted the last couple of days....with the aruba dis-information squad...
I watched the E show tonight on the 20 most shocking unsolved mysteries....where Natalee was the number one shocker...even ahead of Jon Bonet...
I gotta say: While Beth was understandably promoting her safe travel foundation....Dave was still giving kudos to all aruba has done......
I don't get that.
Dave didn't seem upset at aruba in the least bit.....After all this time. He doesn't have an agenda that goes forward to leverage off his lost. Saying kind things about aruba?  ::MonkeyEek::I'm not getting it....
Beth certainly does by telling Natalee's story to promote safe travel for teens/young people travelig abroad.
What am I missing about Dave?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2009, 02:44:45 AM »

KTF...Great pics of the Great Northwest! I hope you are getting cooler up there...The heat can't be good...!00 Plus...
I'm in NE San Diego county.....we get days of 100+...but with low humidity.....teens or less.....
I did think of canoe trips when I looked at your pics
Thank you Klaas for putting the slide show together...

Thanx BillB.Currently it's 85 degrees at 11:45pm..Too hottttttt for me.I take it you've recuperated from the trip?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: July 30, 2009, 02:47:38 AM »

KTF, billb, anybody here...would you try this link please.  TIA

http://bondia.com/

It worked for me.I have high memory,as well as processing so it went slow for me but came through fairly fast if that makes any sense.Someone with not as quick of a computer it might take a minute?

The first time I tried, I got a message that made me think maybe I'd been banned from looking at the pictures at Bondia too! 

Monkey Devil!

But you know me....I tried again and it was a bit slow, but it worked!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: July 30, 2009, 02:47:56 AM »

TM....
Pics are ok...but the text is all papicockie to me...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 30, 2009, 02:50:12 AM »

I'm getting a big hinky feeling wrt what has been posted the last couple of days....with the aruba dis-information squad...
I watched the E show tonight on the 20 most shocking unsolved mysteries....where Natalee was the number one shocker...even ahead of Jon Bonet...
I gotta say: While Beth was understandably promoting her safe travel foundation....Dave was still giving kudos to all aruba has done......
I don't get that.
Dave didn't seem upset at aruba in the least bit.....After all this time. He doesn't have an agenda that goes forward to leverage off his lost. Saying kind things about aruba?  ::MonkeyEek::I'm not getting it....
Beth certainly does by telling Natalee's story to promote safe travel for teens/young people travelig abroad.

I wish i knew Billb!We've had this discussion before and i'll say it again.The debates i have in my own head in regards to Dave & Tim are tough.Do i hold out hope that something bigger is happening behind the scenes in order to attempt to bring her home by Dave & Tim?Absolutely.That's hope though.What i've read,with back-up posted,it looks like something may not be as it seems but,what do i know?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 30, 2009, 02:50:27 AM »

TM....
Pics are ok...but the text is all papicockie to me...

That's NORMAL billb!  

Me likes to look at the pictures.   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 30, 2009, 02:51:06 AM »

Good to see you Snoopy!   an angelic monkey

Aw thanks texasmom.  It's good to see you too.  I'm usually around.  Many times I don't have time to log in so I show up as a guest, but I will always be here for Natalee.  You can count on that.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2009, 02:53:30 AM »

KTF...Great pics of the Great Northwest! I hope you are getting cooler up there...The heat can't be good...!00 Plus...
I'm in NE San Diego county.....we get days of 100+...but with low humidity.....teens or less.....
I did think of canoe trips when I looked at your pics
Thank you Klaas for putting the slide show together...

Thanx BillB.Currently it's 85 degrees at 11:45pm..Too hottttttt for me.I take it you've recuperated from the trip?
Yes...recuperated finally...
Visiting my oldest was great....She is so grown up at 23...but we miss her so much...and she misses us and her two sisters.....she is in the right place though and we are proud of her!...
Sorry for the mussy stuff....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2009, 02:56:52 AM »

I don't get that.

I don't know billb.  I truly wish I could understand it.  I don't, and it breaks my heart.  For Natalee...that's her daddy. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 30, 2009, 02:58:49 AM »

Good to see you Snoopy!   an angelic monkey

Aw thanks texasmom.  It's good to see you too.  I'm usually around.  Many times I don't have time to log in so I show up as a guest, but I will always be here for Natalee.  You can count on that.

I hope you and yours are doing well, and your dog "snoopy" too!  Take care!   an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 30, 2009, 03:04:03 AM »

I don't get that.

I wish i knew Billb!We've had this discussion before and i'll say it again.The debates i have in my own head in regards to Dave & Tim are tough.Do i hold out hope that something bigger is happening behind the scenes in order to attempt to bring her home by Dave & Tim?Absolutely.That's hope though.What i've read,with back-up posted,it looks like something may not be as it seems but,what do i know?
I'm going to leap out on a branch again...
I believe Natalee is deceased.....
At one point, I put faith in the good of mankind which lead me to trust in hans mos.....got burnt.
put faith in persistence to bring Natalee home....got burnt.
put faith in Dave and TES/Tim.....jury is still out, but I'm losing faith...
Money is powerful...I so hope they haven't been swayed for monetary gain.......I know that is horrible to even type....but I can't resolve their actions without further evidence of their roles at this time......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 30, 2009, 03:07:21 AM »

I don't get that.

At one point, I put faith in the good of mankind which lead me to trust in hans mos.....got burnt.
Money is powerful...I so hope they haven't been swayed for monetary gain.......I know that is horrible to even type....but I can't resolve their actions without further evidence of their roles at this time......
Maybe too heavy a thought for some...but I only think of Justice for Natalee.....until Justice is served...I have to consider all possibilities......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 30, 2009, 03:11:32 AM »

I don't get that.

That is my feeling.Dave & Tim don't need to do anything but,it sure would be nice to have something to hold on too!I try to rationalize by saying they're attempting to infiltrate but,after the pond hoax & Dave sending someone down there my heart just dropped,Robin cavorting with the people she does,Tim continuing his relationship with Silvetti & Schaefer?
I pray to God i'm wrong! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2009, 03:12:27 AM »

Good Night KTF/TM and all Good Monkeys...
Hope I wasn't too harsh on Dave/Tim....
Just voicing questions that I can't resolve.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 30, 2009, 03:16:59 AM »

Continued questioning,until there is a logical answer with a proven foundation & facts, are where it's at!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 30, 2009, 03:17:39 AM »

Forgot to say G-Night BillB..See if you can catch me!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2009, 03:18:23 AM »

I don't get that.

Maybe too heavy a thought for some...but I only think of Justice for Natalee.....until Justice is served...I have to consider all possibilities......

Even though I don't want to go there, logical thinking at this point demands it.
As far as I know, Dave never went to Aruba while the Persistence was there.  We only know from the Dateline show what he was told by those on board.  If things are as they seem to be as explained by Kyle Kingman himself, I hope and pray that Dave will see the light and soon.  He has to do it for Natalee.  He just has to!  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2009, 03:26:10 AM »

I don't get that.

Even though I don't want to go there, logical thinking at this point demands it.
As far as I know, Dave never went to Aruba while the Persistence was there.  We only know from the Dateline show what he was told by those on board.  If things are as they seem to be as explained by Kyle Kingman himself, I hope and pray that Dave will see the light and soon.  He has to do it for Natalee.  He just has to! 

I pray that he is up to something but,logic is telling me otherwise at this time!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2009, 03:27:56 AM »

Good night billb!  an angelic monkey

Everyone here can tell how much you love your daughters, just a guess but I would bet like so many of us...that's one of the reasons you're still here.  It could have been any of us...our baby gone.  We are not in Dave's shoes, but we are here supporting Natalee's family and trying to help find the Truth and Justice for her.  We are all going to express our opinion of things at times.  Your opinion is always welcome by me, I may be a little behind you in accepting the obvious sometimes...but I always appreciate your opinion.  JMO

Take care billb!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 30, 2009, 03:31:23 AM »

Forgot to say G-Night BillB..See if you can catch me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.