May 01, 2024, 05:38:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397970 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2009, 03:36:46 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2009, 03:37:46 AM »

OK....This probably won't be popular......But,
I'm getting a big hinky feeling wrt what has been posted the last couple of days....with the aruba dis-information squad...
I watched the E show tonight on the 20 most shocking unsolved mysteries....where Natalee was the number one shocker...even ahead of Jon Bonet...
I gotta say: While Beth was understandably promoting her safe travel foundation....Dave was still giving kudos to all aruba has done......
I don't get that.
Dave didn't seem upset at aruba in the least bit.....After all this time. He doesn't have an agenda that goes forward to leverage off his lost. Saying kind things about aruba?  ::MonkeyEek::I'm not getting it....
Beth certainly does by telling Natalee's story to promote safe travel for teens/young people travelig abroad.
What am I missing about Dave?

I wish i knew Billb!We've had this discussion before and i'll say it again.The debates i have in my own head in regards to Dave & Tim are tough.Do i hold out hope that something bigger is happening behind the scenes in order to attempt to bring her home by Dave & Tim?Absolutely.That's hope though.What i've read,with back-up posted,it looks like something may not be as it seems but,what do i know?
I'm going to leap out on a branch again...
I believe Natalee is deceased.....
At one point, I put faith in the good of mankind which lead me to trust in hans mos.....got burnt.
put faith in persistence to bring Natalee home....got burnt.
put faith in Dave and TES/Tim.....jury is still out, but I'm losing faith...
Money is powerful...I so hope they haven't been swayed for monetary gain.......I know that is horrible to even type....but I can't resolve their actions without further evidence of their roles at this time......
Maybe too heavy a thought for some...but I only think of Justice for Natalee.....until Justice is served...I have to consider all possibilities......

Even though I don't want to go there, logical thinking at this point demands it.
As far as I know, Dave never went to Aruba while the Persistence was there.  We only know from the Dateline show what he was told by those on board.  If things are as they seem to be as explained by Kyle Kingman himself, I hope and pray that Dave will see the light and soon.  He has to do it for Natalee.  He just has to!  
Texasmom..
I'm with you. I hope and prey for Dave to see the light...
But I gotta say.......he can't be clueless about what goes on here at SM! If he doesn't read here directly...someone is keeping him current. Tim saw a skull and probably knows remains better than anyone else viewing the ROV video/images. IMO..that's just too powerful to let go if you want to expose the coverup......Let's not just give a free pass to those that we want to believe have Justice for Natalee directly in their headlights....from what we believe has been exposed...common sense says something is hinky.....
again..mhoo....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2009, 03:40:40 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Good night and God bless you too, KTF!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2009, 03:43:06 AM »

Forgot to say G-Night BillB..See if you can catch me!

ktf...tm...can't catch you....but now I'm ahead of you's..

Love the debates...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner......
Good Night my friends.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2009, 03:44:36 AM »

OK....This probably won't be popular......But,
I'm getting a big hinky feeling wrt what has been posted the last couple of days....with the aruba dis-information squad...
I watched the E show tonight on the 20 most shocking unsolved mysteries....where Natalee was the number one shocker...even ahead of Jon Bonet...
I gotta say: While Beth was understandably promoting her safe travel foundation....Dave was still giving kudos to all aruba has done......
I don't get that.
Dave didn't seem upset at aruba in the least bit.....After all this time. He doesn't have an agenda that goes forward to leverage off his lost. Saying kind things about aruba?  ::MonkeyEek::I'm not getting it....
Beth certainly does by telling Natalee's story to promote safe travel for teens/young people travelig abroad.
What am I missing about Dave?

I wish i knew Billb!We've had this discussion before and i'll say it again.The debates i have in my own head in regards to Dave & Tim are tough.Do i hold out hope that something bigger is happening behind the scenes in order to attempt to bring her home by Dave & Tim?Absolutely.That's hope though.What i've read,with back-up posted,it looks like something may not be as it seems but,what do i know?
I'm going to leap out on a branch again...
I believe Natalee is deceased.....
At one point, I put faith in the good of mankind which lead me to trust in hans mos.....got burnt.
put faith in persistence to bring Natalee home....got burnt.
put faith in Dave and TES/Tim.....jury is still out, but I'm losing faith...
Money is powerful...I so hope they haven't been swayed for monetary gain.......I know that is horrible to even type....but I can't resolve their actions without further evidence of their roles at this time......
Maybe too heavy a thought for some...but I only think of Justice for Natalee.....until Justice is served...I have to consider all possibilities......

Even though I don't want to go there, logical thinking at this point demands it.
As far as I know, Dave never went to Aruba while the Persistence was there.  We only know from the Dateline show what he was told by those on board.  If things are as they seem to be as explained by Kyle Kingman himself, I hope and pray that Dave will see the light and soon.  He has to do it for Natalee.  He just has to!  
Texasmom..
I'm with you. I hope and prey for Dave to see the light...
But I gotta say.......he can't be clueless about what goes on here at SM! If he doesn't read here directly...someone is keeping him current. Tim saw a skull and probably knows remains better than anyone else viewing the ROV video/images. IMO..that's just too powerful to let go if you want to expose the coverup......Let's not just give a free pass to those that we want to believe have Justice for Natalee directly in their headlights....from what we believe has been exposed...common sense says something is hinky.....
again..mhoo....

I agree billb.  He knows, and he needs to do something about it.  Now.  For Natalee.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2009, 03:46:19 AM »

Forgot to say G-Night BillB..See if you can catch me!

ktf...tm...can't catch you....but now I'm ahead of you's..

Love the debates...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner......
Good Night my friends.....

Good night billb!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2009, 03:47:35 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2009, 08:32:34 AM »

Thanks Blue Moon.

Yes.  Myrna has always been *right there* since all of this started with the Strategic Task Force on June 3 2005.

Jen, weren't you look for this woman?:

http://aruba.globaldirectories.com/IslandPages/1.html

ARUBA BONBINI
Where Happiness Lives

Dear Aruba visitor,

Bon Bini!

On behalf of the Aruba Tourism Authority and island community in general, I am delighted to welcome you to our wonderful island

You have just entered an island of pleasant surprises. You will realise that our island will enchant you with its unforgettable mile long beaches, beautiful resorts, gorgeous spas, superb dining possibilities, a bevy of water and land activities, quaint shopping areas, art galleries and museums and cultural events.

Over 40% of our visitors are repeaters and proclaim that one of our best features is the genuine friendliness of our people. Most of who speak over four languages. The Aruban peopple are known for their warmth, hospitality and zest to deliver quality service making Aruba different and unique.

Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more years,

Warm Aruban regards,

Mrs. Myrna Jansen-Feliciano

Managing Director
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2009, 08:39:23 AM »

I think that GM has gotten worried and taken away their sitemeter.  Least I couldn't find it.

Well.  I guess that answers my question about whether or not any there have a conscience left. 

How stomach turning is that?  People that we've all been posting alongside for 4 years, some of whom became close friends, now sticking at a site who hides their site meter from them once again.

Hmmm could it be because of the questions Mere was asking the other day?  And my answers?

Like could a person at GM, especially their chat, know that this Aruban person is there?  Answer was - members can check the site meter at GM.

Gee.  I wonder whose decision that was?  Carnut's or Debbie's?

I'm going with Debbie - considering she's brand new pals with the CNG crew, where we know FOR SURE this person is a member.

GM members, ask yourselves this.

Why would your admin choose to ONCE AGAIN hide the site meter from you?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2009, 08:45:50 AM »

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

IMO, Rob Smith would have more than likely needed the approval of the Board of Directors of AHATA to approach the hoteliers, etc. in order to raise a sizeable amount of money to donate to the Persistence search.  He was fairly new in the position of CEO of AHATA (only since October 1, 2007).  Although he was not new to the organization, I don't think he would have made that move without agreement from the Board of Directors.

IMO, based on media comments by Minister of Tourism Edison Briesen; he was probably very irritated at the Perisistence presence for over three months in Aruba which was in the news.  I don't think he would have contributed to any effort that would have continued their presence and the daily reminder of what they were supposed to be there for.  I just don't see him approving a sizable donation; if he did there would have also been a press conference to announce it to the world.  

JMO

Who else might they have been referring to?

Do we think they ever got a sizable donation?  I have serious doubts about that.  Again, jmo.

I look at this just a bit differently than you do, TxMom.

First - I agree with you about Smith not being the one to give the OK for forking over cash to Silvetti.  I've thought all along that was Breisen.

Now - think about your feelings regarding Breisen being irritated with them being there.  Now think of what "hush money" is.  Shut up and go away, is what that usually means in my book.

And then look at their sudden, and abrupt departure from Aruba.  Right on the heels of them asking for donations from the public.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2009, 09:13:38 AM »

I think that GM has gotten worried and taken away their sitemeter.  Least I couldn't find it.
Yes BB  said something yesterday
 Oh gee are we now allowed to post IP's? Seems it is fine in certain cases? Is it fine for certain people? I think maybe it is time to close the sitemeter to the "public" and ruin some of the fun.
 Also Looks like Renfro had a  vist to the plastic surgeon IMO. If I had to take a guess, maybe she has had an upperface/eyelid lift, with some type of chemical peel. Notice the eyelids are less "saggy"
and the eyebrows more arched in the recent pick. Maybe a little botox or filler around the mouth, as those lines are also less noticeable.

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/

BB did get right upset about the first IPs posted here .  She forgets that she has posted IPs from GM's site meter herself.

I didn't realize that she was the boss of the site meter at GM. 

I think you are right on all counts about Renho.

Well, they must have done a good job on Renho, because I can't recognize her in any of those pictures!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2009, 09:14:06 AM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2009, 09:21:35 AM »

That's a W.C. fields nose, if I ever I saw one!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »

-snipped-

All of Aruba's government buildings and main offices are located in the capital city.

http://www.aruba.com/OurPeoplePlaces/Attractions/Oranjestad.aspx

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2009, 09:28:22 AM »

In April, 2008 when Dave Holloway put John Silvetti in contact with the "Head of the Hotel Association" who Silvetti claimed was raising a "sizable amount" to further the Persistence search effort ... the Aruban "powers that be" had already recovered the contents of the trap.

I speculate that the "Head of the Hotel Association" knew darn well that the "sizable amount" was not going towards furthering the search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  I ask.  Was it a payout for a job well done?  How was the sizable amount split?

Janet

++++++

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

Jen Hale:

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Good Night!

If Tim Miller did in fact say those things.If you do indeed have 1.5 million dollars and yet,no search?The things that make you go hmmm.I really would like to hear the interview though.

Keepthefaith ... I would also love to hear the interview.

The reason I tend to believe Jen Hale is that her words in the article can easily be refuted or affirmed by those who heard it and ... also I do not believe that Jen Hale pulled the 1.5 million figure out of thin air and published it.  She has no agenda.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

++++++

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2009, 09:37:25 AM »

Good morning, everyone. 

I'm still working on some of yesterday's inquiries....we had some stormy weather last night.

Government agencies listed here:

http://arubayp.com/communityinfo.html?PageNumber=3

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2009, 09:40:50 AM »

Following the January 7th recovery dive and ... prior to the Persistence suddenly leaving Aruban waters and heading home ... solicitation of funds to underwrite the costs associated with diving on the targets that were yet to be investigated was where it was at.

Janet

+++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »

Less that two months prior to Dave standing behind Beth, French and Riley upholding them in call for a voluntary boycott of Aruba ... Natalee's father was not supportive of this action and ... he met with Taylor Northrop who was a spokesperson for the Strategic Communications Task force.  Rob Smith was a member of the Task Force.

In April, 2008 ... did Dave take advantage of his prior connection to Rob Smith in an attempt to raise funds to further the Persistence search or ... did Dave put John Silvetti in touch with Edison Briesen?[/b]

Thank you.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

If that consensus is that the "Head of the the Hotel Association" who John Silvetti refers to in regards to the "sizable amount" is not Bob Smith or Edison Briesen ... who could it be.

Thanks

Janet 

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »

Well.  I guess that answers my question about whether or not any there have a conscience left. 

How stomach turning is that?  People that we've all been posting alongside for 4 years, some of whom became close friends, now sticking at a site who hides their site meter from them once again.

Hmmm could it be because of the questions Mere was asking the other day?  And my answers?

Like could a person at GM, especially their chat, know that this Aruban person is there?  Answer was - members can check the site meter at GM.

Gee.  I wonder whose decision that was?  Carnut's or Debbie's?

I'm going with Debbie - considering she's brand new pals with the CNG crew, where we know FOR SURE this person is a member.

GM members, ask yourselves this.

Why would your admin choose to ONCE AGAIN hide the site meter from you?

IMO Debbie will be letting all her Aruban friend's in now like MIP6 etc.
She has always been a Bit*h

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »

I look at this just a bit differently than you do, TxMom.

First - I agree with you about Smith not being the one to give the OK for forking over cash to Silvetti.  I've thought all along that was Breisen.

Now - think about your feelings regarding Breisen being irritated with them being there.  Now think of what "hush money" is.  Shut up and go away, is what that usually means in my book.

And then look at their sudden, and abrupt departure from Aruba.  Right on the heels of them asking for donations from the public.

BINGO!!

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.