April 30, 2024, 09:29:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397853 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »

Jen ... is GEERMAN Aruban or Dutch?  What is his age?

Thanks

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »

Have to   

but logged back in to tell all our Texas monkeys and those in the path of storms to be safe!
Thank You Anna...... I awoke this morning to rain can You believe it....RAIN...It is a Beautiful Site...We have gotten over an inch already....just rain no storms so far..... It is 68 degrees outside....Wonderful Just Wonderful!  And No I never did that Raindance other than in My head...lol 

I did the Raindance for you, Hotping. 

You forgot to do a rain dance for Keepthefaith and me who are about to endure another day of unrelenting heat.

Hotping ... I am thankful that you and those in your area have been given a reprieve with the blessed rain.  Go take a walk and let that rain soak you to the skin.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: July 30, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »

Daughter's horse stepped on 11 year old grandson's foot yesterday and ... he ended up in emergency.  SIL dropped him off this morning with a cast that extends to below his knee.  Over a month still left of summer holidays ... poor kid.

Anyways ... while in emergency my daughter observed three patients with extreme sun stroke.  They were experiencing dizziness and vomiting.  This record heat wave (95 - 100 degrees) will be coming to an end by Sunday according to forecast.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #343 on: July 30, 2009, 11:57:46 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #344 on: July 30, 2009, 12:00:04 PM »

Have to   

but logged back in to tell all our Texas monkeys and those in the path of storms to be safe!
Thank You Anna...... I awoke this morning to rain can You believe it....RAIN...It is a Beautiful Site...We have gotten over an inch already....just rain no storms so far..... It is 68 degrees outside....Wonderful Just Wonderful!  And No I never did that Raindance other than in My head...lol 

Well Ms Magnolia We Thank You from the Bottom and the Tops of Our Hearts....You are Truly A  an angelic monkey ~Hugs~

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 30, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »

Have to   

You forgot to do a rain dance for Keepthefaith and me who are about to endure another day of unrelenting heat.

Hotping ... I am thankful that you and those in your area have been given a reprieve with the blessed rain.  Go take a walk and let that rain soak you to the skin.

Janet

Janet....We have had  well over 30 days so far of above 100 degree days....It is horrible...it is very easy to get overheated and not know it until it is to late..... I went out alittle while ago to feed My outside cats and did get alittle wet but not drenched it sure felt good and it smells like Heaven....  I Hope and Pray that You and KTF will get some relief from the heat soon... an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: July 30, 2009, 12:22:27 PM »

All I know is that Debbie told me she could never ban somebody because of what they did on another forum.
Guess that was then and me and this is now and her?

I hope Granny Toad can still post here if she wants to.  I don't think she plays forum war games.  And that is the only reason a couple of those sites exist in the first place.

Oh she definitely gave me a different impression about that, maybe I'll post the suckers.  
Funny even though I stayed within the boundaries she established for me, my password is still incorrect...and when I go through the process for "forgot password", I get a message that my account (that is TWO YEARS OLD) hasn't been approved yet.

I'm glad Granny Toad can still post here if she chooses.  I like her, and I hope Grandpa Toad is still improving.

DEBBIE LOVES TO PLAY GAMES

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 30, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »

Have to   

Janet

Janet....We have had  well over 30 days so far of above 100 degree days....It is horrible...it is very easy to get overheated and not know it until it is to late..... I went out alittle while ago to feed My outside cats and did get alittle wet but not drenched it sure felt good and it smells like Heaven....  I Hope and Pray that You and KTF will get some relief from the heat soon... an angelic monkey

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: July 30, 2009, 12:33:37 PM »

Daughter's horse stepped on 11 year old grandson's foot yesterday and ... he ended up in emergency.  SIL dropped him off this morning with a cast that extends to below his knee.  Over a month still left of summer holidays ... poor kid.

Anyways ... while in emergency my daughter observed three patients with extreme sun stroke.  They were experiencing dizziness and vomiting.  This record heat wave (95 - 100 degrees) will be coming to an end by Sunday according to forecast.

Janet

Ahhh....Sorry to hear about Your Grandson Janet...I will Pray for fast healing and that He will still be able to enjoy His summer vacation.... an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 30, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »

Janet

I'm so sorry about your grandson's accident Janet.  I hope his pain is minimal and he has a speedy recovery.  Poor guy!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: July 30, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »

Janet

I'm so sorry about your grandson's accident Janet.  I hope his pain is minimal and he has a speedy recovery.  Poor guy!   

Thanks texasmom and hotping.

Grandson will be just fine.  No pain now but ... prior to the cast it hurt terribly to put any weight on the foot.  He is about as tall as his 5' Mom and ... probably weighs as much if no more so daughter said that assisting him to their vehicle when taking him to emergency was an effort ... no assistance was available.  Thankfully ... a good Samaratan ran and got a wheelchair upon observing the situation when they arrived at emergency.

It is just terrible timing.  He missed a Karate tournament today and I guess all Karate events will be put on hold for a month.  Then there is all the summertime activities that were to be but not anymore.  This kid loves to be on the go.

Grandson has been fitted with a "walking cast" ... it has a heel.  However ... Papa dug out a pair of cutches from the crawl space and ... this young man loves them.  His siblings are jealous.

Janet
10:45 PM PT

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:41:12 PM by klaasend » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: July 30, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

Above post s/b texasmom and hotping.

Thanks Mods

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: July 30, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »

texasmom, Keepthefaith, Maw, SuzieQ, Chata and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: July 30, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »

texasmom, Keepthefaith, Maw, SuzieQ, Chata and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

How are ya Chata?Any thoughts on the CapsLockgizzard revelations?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: July 30, 2009, 03:26:10 PM »

7/29/2009 Solo Di Pueblo Page 23

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=31&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

entrance is only afl 2,-

come celebra 1 anja of we zebra nany y close conosi cu we beast they new!!!

jeehah kids day @ philip's pet collection

1 & 2 august 11am - 6 pm 

New Registry Information:

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=40463

Close · Aruba, July 30th, 2009

Appearing in the Foundation Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 25 JUNE 2009 under serial number S1064 is the foundation with the trade name:

STICHTING PHILIP'S PET COLLECTION 

Business address ALTO VISTA 116, NOORD 
Legal form  FOUNDATION 
Name of the STICHTING PHILIP'S PET COLLECTION 
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of 24 JUNE 2009 
incorporation/commencement:

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS 

MERRYWEATHER-DE LANNOY, FRANCINE MARIE JEANETTE; 
Residing in  ALTO VISTA 116, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, CURACAO on 18 NOVEMBER 1955 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  SECRETARY/TREASURER 
Effective  24 JUNE 2009 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

MERRYWEATHER, PHILIP CONRAD; 
Born in  ARUBA on 18 AUGUST 1985 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PRESIDENT 
Effective  24 JUNE 2009 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE FOUNDATION 

HET VERZAMELEN, VERZORGEN EN BEHEREN VAN ARUBAANSE EN EXOTISCHE DIEREN, EEN EN ANDER ONDER DESKUNDIGE BEGELEIDING, EN VOORTS AL HETGEEN MET EEN EN ANDER RECHTSTREEKS OF ZIJDELINGS VERBAND HOUDT OF DAARTOE BEVORDERLIJK KAN ZIJN, ALLES IN DE RUIMSTE ZIN VAN HET WOORD. 

(Google translation:  THE COLLECTION, PROVIDE AND OPERATE Aruban AND EXOTIC ANIMALS, AND OTHER UNDER AN EXPERT SUPPORT, AND THAT WITH THOSE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED OR THIS PROMOTION MAY BE ALL IN THE BROADEST SENSE.)

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=40462

Close · Aruba, July 30th, 2009

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 25 JUNE 2009 under serial number 38797.0 is the company with the trade name:

PHILIP'S ANIMAL GARDEN N.V. 

Business address ALTO VISTA 116, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  PHILIP'S ANIMAL GARDEN N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  24 JUNE 2009 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

MERRYWEATHER, PHILIP CONRAD; 
Born in  ARUBA on 18 AUGUST 1985 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  24 JUNE 2009 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

1A. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN OF MEER DIERENVERZORGENDE BEDRIJVEN, WAARONDER MEDE BEGREPEN DE HANDEL IN DIERENVOEDSEL, ZADEN, MEDICAMENTEN EN VITAMINEPREPARATEN VOOR DIEREN, DIERENVERZORGINGSARTIKELEN, DIERENBENODIGDHEDEN EN LECTUUR OVER DIEREN;
B. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN BIJ EN HET ORGANISEREN VAN BIJEENKOMSTEN, FEESTEN, EVENEMENTEN, CONGRESSEN, SEMINARS, FESTIVALS EN EXCURSIES EN DAARTOE HET VERSCHAFFEN VAN DE NODIGE MATERIALEN, HET EVENTUEEL BEREIDEN VAN MAALTIJDEN EN BUFFETTEN, ALSMEDE DE VERZORGING VAN ZOWEL ALCOHOLISCHE ALS NIET- ALCOHOLISCHE DRANKEN, ZOMEDE DE BEDIENING VAN DE AANWEZIGEN MET EEN EN ANDER; EEN EN ANDER VOOR ZOVER VERBANDHOUDEND MET DE WERKZAAMHEDEN GENOEMD IN ARTIKEL 2 LID 1 SUB A VAN DEZE STATUTEN; EN
C. HET VERWERVEN, BEZITTEN, VERVREEMDEN, BEHEREN EN ONTWIKKELEN VAN ROERENDE EN ONROERENDE ZAKEN, ALSMEDE HET VERWERVEN, BEZITTEN, VERVREEMDEN EN BEHEREN VAN RECHTEN EN BELANGEN DIE OP ROERENDE EN ONROERENDE ZAKEN , BETREKKING HEBBEN.
2. ONDER HET DOEL VAN DE VENNOOTSCHAP IS MEDE BEGREPEN HET OPRICHTEN EN VERWERVEN VAN-, HET DEELNEMEN IN-, HET SAMENWERKEN MET- EN HET VOEREN VAN DIRECTIE OVER ANDERE ONDERNEMINGEN, ALSMEDE HET (DOEN) FINANCIEREN, OOK DOOR MIDDEL VAN HET STELLEN VAN ZEKERHEDEN, VAN ANDERE ONDERNEMINGEN, MET NAME (DOCH DAARTOE NIET - BEPERKT) VAN DIE WAARMEE DE VENNOOTSCHAP IN EEN GROEP IS VERBONDEN, EEN EN ANDER OP ZODANIGE WIJZE DAT DE VENNOOTSCHAP NIET ALS KREDIETINSTELLING IN DE ZIN VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT KREDIETWEZEN KAN WORDEN AANGEMERKT.
3. BINNEN HAAR DOEL KAN DE VENNOOTSCHAP AL DATGENE VERRICHTEN WAT MET DIT DOEL IN DE
RUIMSTE ZIN VERBAND HOUDT, ZOWEL VOOR EIGEN REKENING ALS VAN DERDEN.
4. AI HET VORENSTAANDE DIENT TE GESCHIEDEN MET INACHTNEMING VAN DE BETREFFENDE WETTELIJKE REGELINGEN.

(Google translation: 

1A. THE EXERCISE OF ONE OR MORE ANIMALS THAT COMPANIES, INCLUDING INCLUDING TRADE IN FOOD ANIMALS, seeds, medicines and vitamin FOR PETS, PETS care, DIERENBENODIGDHEDEN AND LECTURE ON ANIMALS;
B. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE ORGANIZING AND MEETINGS, PARTIES, EVENTS, MEETINGS, SEMINARS, FESTIVALS AND EXCURSIONS AND THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THE NECESSARY MATERIALS, ANY OF PREPARING MEALS AND BUFFET AND THE CARE OF WELL AS NON-ALCOHOLIC ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, well THE OPERATION OF THE PRESENCE OF ONE AND OTHER, ONE ANOTHER AND TO THE EXTENT RELATING TO THE DUTIES LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 2 OF ARTICLE 1 SUB A OF THIS CONSTITUTION AND
C. THE ACQUISITION, possession, transfer, management and development of immovable or movable property and the acquisition, possession, ALIENATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RIGHTS AND INTERESTS IN GOODS AND BUILDING CASES RELATE.
2. THE PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY IS ALSO INCLUDED THE CREATION AND ACQUISITION OF RIGHTS, TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COOPERATE WITH AND DIRECTION ON THE USE OF OTHER COMPANIES AND THE (DO) FINANCE, INCLUDING THROUGH THE PROVISION OF SECURITY OTHER BUSINESS WITH PARTICULAR (BUT THIS IS NOT - LIMITED) OF THAT WHICH THE COMPANY IS IN A GROUP RELATED, AND TO SUCH A WAY THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT AS CREDIT IN THE MEANING OF THE SUPERVISORY a national banking MAY BE CONSIDERED.
3. WITHIN ITS PURPOSE IS TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY all that WHAT THAT PURPOSE IN THE
Broadest sense RELATED, BOTH FOR THEIR OWN ACCOUNT AS OF THIRD PARTIES.
4. AI THE ABOVE MUST BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS. )

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: July 30, 2009, 04:43:21 PM »

I'm headed to the Beautiful Hill Country of Texas...I will be checking in as I can......

I Hope that All Monkeys Have a Great Weekend! I'm Outta Here! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 30, 2009, 04:51:11 PM »

I'm headed to the Beautiful Hill Country of Texas...I will be checking in as I can......

Have a safe trip, and lots of fun Hotping!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 30, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »

Thanks

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

BUMPED

JEEEEEEEN!!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 30, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »

I hope you have a good weekend hoping ... lots of rain.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: July 30, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »

Thanks

Janet

+++++

BUMPED

JEEEEEEEN!!!

I have no clue Janet.  Since Jossy said he's known him for quite some time, I would guess that means he's not some young kid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.