April 30, 2024, 09:51:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397860 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: July 30, 2009, 06:54:08 PM »

For those who want to believe anything that that darklard pink telephone piece of poop and his crew have to say about me, about Klassend, about Anna or about any of the SM members or anything for that matter!
This is PROOF that our gov't is aware of what is taking place!!!!!!!

Domain Name house.gov (United States Government)
IP Address xxx.xxx.xxx.# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives) ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America

Anybody who believes him at this point needs their head examined.  He's lied so much, he doesn't know the truth about anything.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: July 30, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: July 30, 2009, 07:01:19 PM »

For those who want to believe anything that that darklard pink telephone piece of poop and his crew have to say about me, about Klassend, about Anna or about any of the SM members or anything for that matter!
This is PROOF that our gov't is aware of what is taking place!!!!!!!

Domain Name house.gov (United States Government)
IP Address xxx.xxx.xxx.# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives) ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America

Anybody who believes him at this point needs their head examined.  He's lied so much, he doesn't know the truth about anything.

His actions, chat room conversations evidence, his stalking, and his lying posts are enough.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: July 30, 2009, 07:02:42 PM »

I believe the man in the red shirt is Silvetti.  He was at the December 30th meeting with the Arubans and the December 30th visual dive.  Who else in the photos could be Silvetti.

Janet

+++++

DECEMBER 30, 2007

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.

Kyle Kingman: We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 30, 2009, 07:04:50 PM »

About half of the people spreading misinformation around the blogs have
boycotted at travel shows. 
Did they get payoffs while there?

Interesting observation Magnolia.
We know that Hotshot got discounted tickets to go to Aruba.
We know that the darklard has an offer for a job by Rob Smith.

I wonder what ldstlou got?
Cub Scout cookies?

OMG that's funny.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 30, 2009, 07:08:14 PM »

IF it is John Silvetti in the red shirt, why would Kyle lie about that?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 30, 2009, 07:09:38 PM »

Because at that point in time Kyle had been exposed and Silvetti put the boy's job on the line for opening his big mouth.  jmo

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 30, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »

About half of the people spreading misinformation around the blogs have
boycotted at travel shows. 
Did they get payoffs while there?

Magnolia ... I noticed that too. I find it so confusing.

Why would Aruba give payoffs to those boycotting the Island and ... bring attention to the Natalee Holloway case?

I was impressed with the boycott effort.  It was that group who were ticked off with Hotshot when she bought those tickets to Aruba at the travel show.  Such a double message.

Now the SM boycott group are one with those who oppose the boycott.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 30, 2009, 07:11:50 PM »

Just speculation on my part, but he was already upset about ruining his relationship with Silvetti
by connecting him to the coverup through his post at FB.
I think he was trying to protect Silvetti.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: July 30, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »

The top two and bottom left are all the same man from the Dateline film, so the cap and shirt match.  John's shirt is goldish, imo.  My vision isn't the greatest, but I am still not convinced it's Silvetti. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 30, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »

Because at that point in time Kyle had been exposed and Silvetti put the boy's job on the line for opening his big mouth.  jmo

I agree.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: July 30, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »

Just speculation on my part, but he was already upset about ruining his relationship with Silvetti

How would lying protect Silvetti?   Why wouldn't he be involved in the happenings on that date or be in any of the footage?   

I thought my cub scouts sold peanut brittle or something like that....    Monkey Devil!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: July 30, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »

How would lying protect Silvetti?   Why wouldn't he be involved in the happenings on that date or be in any of the footage?   

I thought my cub scouts sold peanut brittle or something like that....    Monkey Devil!

I agree, I don't see how saying it wasn't him protects him in any way.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: July 30, 2009, 07:22:12 PM »

I agree.

Janet

Following his revelation in his own words to the Natalee's Freebirds regarding his professional opinion as a ROV analysis that Natalee Holloway's remains were in all probability in that that trap and ... those remains were afforded to the enemy unchallenged by John Silvetti ... Kyle Kingman was soliciting funds on be half of TES  to underwrite the dives on targets that had yet to be investigated.

Janet

++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: July 30, 2009, 07:41:33 PM »

Well, I hope I didn't PO Kermit....that might give me warts.   AND, I sure as hell don't want to be cut off when Magnolia brings out the wine.          

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: July 30, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

Well, I hope I didn't PO Kermit....that might give me warts.   AND, I sure as hell don't want to be cut off when Magnolia brings out the wine.          

Me either on all counts!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: July 30, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »

I do.

Unless the entire ROV footage emerges unedited ... I contend an investigation into the events encompassing the visual dive on the trap as well as the chain of custody involving the contents will come to naught.

1.  John Silvetti will concede that poor choices in regards to trust were made as he failed to comprehend the dynamics encompassing the corrupt Aruban investigation and ... was not present during the visual dive.

2.  Tim Trahan will insist that his vision was impaired on the visual dive.  He will reason that a second dive was not conducted in the followdays following as he trusted the word of the Aruban divers.

3.  John Silvetti's reasoning in regards to the absence of Tim Trahan and Tim Miller absence as well as the lack of an FBI presence on the January 7th recovery dive will be that the timing of the recovery was unexpected ... days earlier than Hans Mos and Richardson had implied.

4.  John Silvetti will insist that any underlying motives to further business opportunities in Aruban were never a conflict.  In other words ... Kyle Kingman perceived it all wrong.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:   By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive. His signal indicated an inconclusive observation referring to the object said by some to be a skull, a hardened sponge by others.  What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility

Kyle Kingman:   John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba.  This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  No one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman:  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: July 30, 2009, 08:00:49 PM »

Magnolia

I do believe that I deserve an entire bottle of your blueberry wine for the above post.

Janet

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 30, 2009, 08:06:36 PM »

The top two and bottom left are all the same man from the Dateline film, so the cap and shirt match.  John's shirt is goldish, imo.  My vision isn't the greatest, but I am still not convinced it's Silvetti. 

OK, I'm late tuning in.  I remember the day we were discussing the photos of red shirt guy and I thought he had been identified as Silvetti.  It was not long before Kyle joined us and stated that red shirt guy was certainly not Silvetti.  He seemed rather PO'd at the idea, and I thought "Well, hey if it's not John, OK, but no reason to be upset about it". We were just trying to look at the pics and get all the folks identified.

Maybe Kyle was just upset because the pics were everywhere and we were talking about it non-stop and he had blabbed too much, but it's not like they hadn't posted pics all over their search blog.  I have looked at those pics over and over.......the deep set eyes look very similar, but I'm still just not sure.  Who has facial recognition software?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 30, 2009, 08:11:41 PM »

All I know is that Debbie told me she could never ban somebody because of what they did on another forum.

Guess that was then and me and this is now and her?

I hope Granny Toad can still post here if she wants to.  I don't think she plays forum war games.  And that is the only reason a couple of those sites exist in the first place.

Granny Toad runs circles around everyone at BFN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.