May 01, 2024, 01:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397898 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 30, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »

One thing I never understood was why it took so long to make the dive on the cage.  It was discovered at Christmas, then the ALE was there on Dec 30th, and still they didn't dive to recover until Jan. 7.   

I think I would have been in the water the day it was spotted.

Were there ongoing negotiations,in regards to a financial outcome,for Silvetti?

BINGO!!

Almost two weeks to dive on that cage?My AZZ..Would be interesting to know what Silvetti was doing this whole time ehhh...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: July 30, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »

John Silvetti is full of it.

In this post to BFN ... Silvetti is making like of the trap as if it was no more significant than any of the other targets.  If this was the case ...

1.  Why was the trap not dived on and investigated immediately?
2.  Why were the Aruban "powers that be" called in for a December 30th meeting prior to the visual dive?
3.  Considering Kyle Kingman and Tim Millers concerns ... why was the "target" not dived on by Tim Trahan prior to the recovery dive?

Janet

+++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 30, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »

One thing I never understood was why it took so long to make the dive on the cage.  It was discovered at Christmas, then the ALE was there on Dec 30th, and still they didn't dive to recover until Jan. 7.   

Were there ongoing negotiations,in regards to a financial outcome,for Silvetti?

BINGO!!

Almost two weeks to dive on that cage?My AZZ..Would be interesting to know what Silvetti was doing this whole time ehhh...

Where did he go,who'd he see,what restaraunts did they eat at?Who showed him around the island?Just askin!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 30, 2009, 09:44:02 PM »

I am not sure, but I think that the excuse given was they were waiting for Holland or the FBI to
supervise.  Of course, neither showed up, because they were invited, and Aruba snuck in.

Wasn't there also an excuse of having "qualified" Aruban/dutch  police divers available?  I remember our questionig why they didn't have qualified divers on Aruba. 

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

Those Aruban's are so full of shit..I bet you half that island could have dove down on that cage with relative ease!Many of the kids take scuba lessons.Water is obviously second nature for someone who grows up on an island so small!

CAPS did!

Janet

+++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »

I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: July 30, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »

John Silvetti is full of it.

In this post to BFN ... Silvetti is making like of the trap as if it was no more significant than any of the other targets.  If this was the case ...

1.  Why was the trap not dived on and investigated immediately?
2.  Why were the Aruban "powers that be" called in for a December 30th meeting prior to the visual dive?
3.  Considering Kyle Kingman and Tim Millers concerns ... why was the "target" not dived on by Tim Trahan prior to the recovery dive?

Janet

+++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

It was exactly the thing they were looking for.  Like finding a sunken treasure.

If the cage was so insignificant, what was Mos doing out there?
And why would any networks be interested in buying the ROV footage Kyle was peddling?

You can't have it both ways.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »

I am not sure, but I think that the excuse given was they were waiting for Holland or the FBI to
supervise.  Of course, neither showed up, because they were invited, and Aruba snuck in.

Wasn't there also an excuse of having "qualified" Aruban/dutch  police divers available?  I remember our questionig why they didn't have qualified divers on Aruba. 

Kyle Kingman:
Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

Those Aruban's are so full of shit..I bet you half that island could have dove down on that cage with relative ease!Many of the kids take scuba lessons.Water is obviously second nature for someone who grows up on an island so small!

CAPS did!

Janet

+++++

CapsLockWizard

I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

OK.Very simple here.How did Caps know where the cage was?Remember.Caps is friends with Geerman,Webb,Misier.I know for a fact Misier is a good friend of the Kalpoes..Who told Caps where the Cage was?OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE WHO KNEW EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS AT.SOMEONE WHO KNEW NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S LAST RESTING PLACE..And who could that have been?JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2009, 10:03:53 PM »

Kyle Kingman:

CAPS did!

Janet

+++++

CapsLockWizard

OK.Very simple here.How did Caps know where the cage was?Remember.Caps is friends with Geerman,Webb,Misier.I know for a fact Misier is a good friend of the Kalpoes..Who told Caps where the Cage was?OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE WHO KNEW EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS AT.SOMEONE WHO KNEW NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S LAST RESTING PLACE..And who could that have been?JMOO

DOMPIG AND ?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  "Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

++++++++

DOMPIG - SEARCH THE OCEAN

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

TIM MILLER:
... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2009, 10:05:27 PM »

I guess if Billb is the stacking king ... I now qualify to be considered his stacking  queen.

Monkey Devil!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »

Eldest grandson (9/11) have just returned from a day playing video games with Uncle who is 26 years old going on 12 ... if you know what I mean.

As hubby is at an elders' meeting at the church ... I may try to bribe these two into playing Scrabble with me with the promise of an ice-cream sundae later.  I stocked up with all the ingredience ... sauces ... sprinkles ... bananas ...

Have a good evening Monkeys.  I will check in later.

Janet
7:10 PM

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: July 30, 2009, 10:12:43 PM »

I guess if Billb is the stacking king ... I now qualify to be considered his stacking  queen.

Monkey Devil!

Janet

You are the stacking queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Stacking queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the stacking queen

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2009, 10:16:08 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Janet

BIG SIGH

Thanks Keepthefaith

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: July 30, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Janet

BIG SIGH

Thanks Keepthefaith

an angelic monkey

Janet

We'll see you later Janet! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: July 30, 2009, 10:45:47 PM »

While searching around for news, I found these interesting.  Texasmom or another may have already posted something similar...not sure, but the mention of divers and dive sights peaked my interest.     

Rescuing Aruba’s reefs
Mirissa De Four

Castro Perez cleans one of Aruba's reefs[/img]Courtesy Aruba Reef Care Project/Castro Perez

The first weekend in July usually signals the beginning of school vacation, beach visits and fun in the sun. But for Castro Perez, public relations executive and eco-tourism manager at the Aruba Tourism Authority, it’s time for work, on the Aruba Reef Care Project.

As a scuba diver, Perez recognised the importance of Aruba’s marine environment and the role it plays in attracting 40,000 divers to the country every year, so he decided to do something to raise awareness. The project is now in its sixteenth consecutive year and is his personal initiative, with the full support of the authority.

In an e-mail interview, Perez said that last year almost the entire coast of Aruba, from the California lighthouse to Baby Beach, was cleaned by over 800 volunteers, ranging in age from four to 80. It’s a two-day undertaking, and volunteers work from 8 am till noon each day, cleaning not just Aruba’s beaches but the reefs that surround them. The collected waste (over four tons in 2008) is then transported to the national garbage disposal facility, with cans and glass separated for recycling.

The project is not limited to beach and reef cleanups, but includes an awareness campaign to protect and preserve the island’s marine environment, with year-round presentations to primary and high schools, the University of Aruba, hotels and service clubs. Recycling is promoted and schools are encouraged to come up with recycling ideas.

One of the long-term goals of the project is to create a marine park system, which will regulate where divers go and monitor the status of the reef, while pinpointing areas that need urgent attention.

http://www.meppublishers.com/online/caribbean-beat/current_issue/index.php?pid=1000&id=cb98-2-15

Sixteenth Aruba Reef Care Project Takes Place This Week-End

Posted on: 07/02/2009

By CaribMedia

The sixteenth annual island cleanup sponsored by the Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) and began years ago by ATA representative Castro Perez and marine biologist Byron Boekhoudt has become an island institution. Each year participation has grown to include schools, church groups, athletic associations as well as individuals concerned with the environment, both island residents and visitors, who like help keep Aruba clean.

This year, Castro was joined by colleague Francis Jacobs and EPI Intern Kimberly Giel in extending an invitation to all interested parties to sign up to help clean Aruba’s beaches and around piers and popular dive areas. The first Reef Care Project was aimed at cleaning up Aruba’s underwater environment, and teams of divers went out to collect bottles, fishing lines and other debris that had accumulated under the sea. Since then, the dive sites have provided less and less refuse each year, so the focus has shifted mostly to Aruba’s many beaches, which still collect quite some trash, and which allows large numbers of non-divers to participate in this effort.

During a press conference at the ATA offices yesterday afternoon, Castro expressed great satisfaction in the number of cleanup efforts now organized annually, which were originally inspired by the example of the ARCP. He also unveiled this year’s souvenir tee shirt, which will be awarded to all participants, and a gift of a care litterbag and a colorful certificate, which can be proudly displayed.

The cleanup will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings, usually finishing around 1:00 p.m., or when the assigned area is done. Every beach on Aruba will be targeted, including the north coast facing the California Lighthouse. Teams will be sent out from there to Arashi, Boca Catalina, Malmok, Hadicurari, Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, Surfside, Mangel Halto, Baby Beach, Pet Cemetery, Grape Field, Boca Grandi and the Bushiri Beach Resort area. John Oster of S.E. Aruba Fly ‘n Dive will organize divers and snorkelers to clean under the water.

Various sponsors have provided box lunches and refreshments, and a slew of prizes are raffled off at the end of the final day at ARCP headquarters in the Neptali Henriquez Park next to Havana Beach Club. Those wishing to participate can sign up with the ATA by calling +297 582 3777 or by e-mailing c.perez@aruba.com, fjacobs@aruba.com or stage.pr@aruba.com.

In closing, Castro urged all those who care to see a clean Aruba to join the two- day effort, and extended his thanks for those who annually sponsor the effort, including Monk NV, who donates the bins, Total Cleaning Services, who donate garbage bags, SERLIMAR and SETAR N.V., which provides communication equipment. Box lunches are being provided by Amsterdam Manor, Aruba Surfside Marina, Brickell Bay Resort, Casa del Mar Beach Club, La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club, Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa, Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino, Playa Linda Beach Resort, Talk of the Town Hotel, Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel, Burger King, The Mill Resort, and RIU Palace. Raffle prizes have been donated by Mulligan’s and Windows on Aruba restaurants, Atlantis Submarine, Tiara Air, Sea Breeze Restaurant in the Holiday Inn, El Gaucho Restaurant, S.E. Aruba Fly ‘n Dive, Butterfly Farm, Casa del Mar, TGI Friday’s, Holiday Inn, American Home Assurance, and SETAR N.V.

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/sixteenth-aruba-reef-care-project-takes-place-this-week-end

Discussion of qualified divers is exactly why I found this interesting the other day.  It's held yearly and with local and tourist divers....fwiw.

Just sayin'

Kermit and Magnolia, I'm on the fence about the red shirt guy, but I'm glad you don't hold it against me......today.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2009, 10:48:31 PM »

Hi monkeys. Sorry to change the subject, but I have some questions if anyone knows the answers, would appreciate it.

Did Mark and Marlene Purcell get a divorce?  She has herself listed as single on her facebook. Mark must have felt some heat, he now has his facebook so private you can't see anything.

Why does the name Andre Kelly ring a bell to me?

Also South Beach Aruba has a facebook site.  A lot of Vrolijks' on there, along with Aline Hibbert. I guess the partying crowd.

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=100000083838470#/profile.php?id=100000083838470

2 4 1
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2009, 10:50:07 PM »

Hi monkeys. Sorry to change the subject, but I have some questions if anyone knows the answers, would appreciate it.

Did Mark and Marlene Purcell get a divorce?  She has herself listed as single on her facebook. Mark must have felt some heat, he now has his facebook so private you can't see anything.

Also South Beach Aruba has a facebook site.  A lot of Vrolijks' on there, along with Aline Hibbert. I guess the partying crowd.

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=100000083838470#/profile.php?id=100000083838470

Me thinks he best stay in Aruba...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: July 30, 2009, 10:51:52 PM »

I don't have answers for your questions but spent some time earlier in facebook...I think I came across Kelly but can't be certain.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 30, 2009, 10:53:25 PM »

I don't know ......... maybe he would enjoy a canoeing trip over here. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: July 30, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »

You are to kind Wreck! Think he'd wanna be Ned Butty?If he brings his GHB he'd luv them back country boys..Just sayin Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »

I know, I bet that would make your and KTFs day.

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 30, 2009, 11:00:34 PM »

You are to kind Wreck! Think he'd wanna be Ned Butty?If he brings his GHB he'd luv them back country boys..Just sayin Monkey Devil!
pig

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.