May 01, 2024, 05:55:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397974 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #520 on: July 31, 2009, 02:09:21 AM »

Seems like you all are hitting the wine earlier and earlier every  evening, afternoon,  OK..late morning.   
Everyone seems to go to bed before I get here...What' ::MonkeyLaugh::s up with that??
The heat has subsided and it's currently only 80 degrees right now..Looks like we'll have temps in the mid 80's for the next few days which is perfect!Last night was awful.

Wreck hit the rack early so he could spend some time with his memory foam after becoming parched! Monkey Devil!
Wreck said he was going to test drive it....wouldn't it be 'test rest' it?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #521 on: July 31, 2009, 02:10:54 AM »

Seems like you all are hitting the wine earlier and earlier every  evening, afternoon,  OK..late morning.   
Everyone seems to go to bed before I get here...What' ::MonkeyLaugh::s up with that??
The heat has subsided and it's currently only 80 degrees right now..Looks like we'll have temps in the mid 80's for the next few days which is perfect!Last night was awful.

Wreck hit the rack early so he could spend some time with his memory foam after becoming parched! Monkey Devil!

I would say that depends.... Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 31, 2009, 02:11:06 AM »

Hi TM & Ktf...
good discussions that require serious thoughts ...After 4 years, SM is still going strong....and aruba thought this would all blow over......Dumba$$ one and all.....
TICK TOCK aruba......TICK TOCK....
If aruba doesn't get how passionate Monkeys are......just read Buckshots take.....That certainly shows a great understanding and level of detail that was formed after following Natalee's fate...
Good work Buckshot!
self edit
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 31, 2009, 02:11:28 AM »

Hi TM & Ktf...
good discussions that require serious thoughts ...After 4 years, SM is still going strong....and aruba thought this would all blow ......Dumba$$ one and all.....
If aruba doesn't get how passionate Monkeys are......just read Buckshots take.....That certainly shows a great understanding and level of detail that was formed after following Natalee's fate...
Good work Buckshot!

Good to have Buckshot's reminder's!It is probably pretty close to what happened give or take some minute details.I'm glad to be in the company of some great Monkey's that don't always agree with each other.Discussion,logic,reasoning is where it's at.The ability to admit your wrong,go back,change your theory and move forward is a wonderful trait that Monkey's possess.We're all human!As they say.Opinions are like a__Holes,everybody's got one.. Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 31, 2009, 02:12:29 AM »

Hi TM & Ktf...
good discussions that require serious thoughts ...After 4 years, SM is still going strong....and aruba thought this would all blow ......Dumba$$ one and all.....
Good work Buckshot!

Good to have Buckshot's reminder's!It is probably pretty close to what happened give or take some minute details.I'm glad to be in the company of some great Monkey's that don't always agree with each other.Discussion,logic,reasoning is where it's at.The ability to admit your wrong,go back,change your theory and move forward is a wonderful trait that Monkey's possess.We're all human!As they say.Opinions are like a__Holes,everybody's got one.. Monkey Devil!

That's for sure!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: July 31, 2009, 02:12:58 AM »

You ARE bad TM..... Monkey Devil!
I like that....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 31, 2009, 02:13:03 AM »

I will not ask the question in regards to that statement!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 31, 2009, 02:14:59 AM »

TM.Please check the morning paper in Dallas and see if a middle-aged man was arrested for test driving a piece of memory foam!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 31, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »

TM.Please check the morning paper in Dallas and see if a middle-aged man was arrested for test driving a piece of memory foam!

If I find one, I snip it and have it here pronto!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 31, 2009, 02:18:45 AM »

If I find one, I'll snip it and have it here pronto!   

edit to correct goof!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 31, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »

I like that....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:51 AM »

I like that....

I think BillB has become inebriated from stackin and slidin..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 31, 2009, 02:21:24 AM »

Good night TM & Ktf and all good monkeys....
work tomorrow.......bummer...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 31, 2009, 02:22:31 AM »

I like that....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 31, 2009, 02:23:04 AM »

Goodnight Billb.Your presence is always appreciated! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 31, 2009, 02:25:02 AM »

I like that....

I told ya.He couldn't make it any further.I'm off as well TM!It's always great to be her with ya and the Night Crew...

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 31, 2009, 02:25:37 AM »

Good night billb! It's been fun as usual, laughter is good for the soul.  I needed it!
Have a great day tomorrow, it's my last day of vacation...back to work Monday!  
I won't complain really, just proud to have a good job!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 31, 2009, 02:29:02 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Good night and God bless you too, KTF!  It's been fun!  You guys crack me up!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 31, 2009, 02:30:23 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 31, 2009, 03:18:28 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1417&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 30/07/2009 | horario: 00:01

official bacardi bartender contest 2009, july 31, 2009, romar arena, 7:30pm - 2:00am

diabierna 31 of july, aruba will conoce the second official bacardi bartender contest. the first contest owing to being organisa at 2008, y was one exito cu assistencia of more of 2000 person. the owing to come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.