May 01, 2024, 04:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397956 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: August 01, 2009, 01:31:45 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=91

Bacardi Bartender contest 2009

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: August 01, 2009, 06:30:05 PM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/

NEW!!!!!!!
Notice concerning Online Registry
Effective August 1, 2009 the company data available on the Online Registry will be restricted in the case of companies not in good financial standing with the Chamber of Commerce.

(There must be quite a few "not in good financial standing" just from what I can tell today.)

Interesting....   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: August 01, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

Seems kinda like GM hiding their site meter!    Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 01, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »

Good afternoon dear Monkeys.  Just finished a total housecleaning and I am wiped out.  Now have to start supper. 

Janet, don't pay attention to comments like that.  We appreciate your posts and like you I need a vacation.  Next week at this time I will be setting on the balcony overlooking the ocean and watching the sun go down.  Can't wait.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: August 01, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »

Good afternoon dear Monkeys.  Just finished a total housecleaning and I am wiped out.  Now have to start supper. 

Janet, don't pay attention to comments like that.  We appreciate your posts and like you I need a vacation.  Next week at this time I will be setting on the balcony overlooking the ocean and watching the sun go down.  Can't wait.

Nothing is as relaxing as the ocean.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: August 01, 2009, 07:04:27 PM »

NEW!!!!!!!
Effective August 1, 2009 the company data available on the Online Registry will be restricted in the case of companies not in good financial standing with the Chamber of Commerce.

(There must be quite a few "not in good financial standing" just from what I can tell today.)

Interesting....   

Did you copy them all???     Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: August 01, 2009, 07:44:20 PM »

I am sooo jealous.

Disneyland will be hot and crowded.  My poor feet will be aching by the end of the day from walking from one land to another.  My poor tummy will be upset by all the fast food and Space Mountain.  My poor face and arms will be sunburned and freckled.  The only good that will come of it all will be ... the smiles on grandkids faces and ... the pool back at the air conditioned hotel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 01, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »

I am sooo jealous.

Disneyland will be hot and crowded.  My poor feet will be aching by the end of the day from walking from one land to another.  My poor tummy will be upset by all the fast food and Space Mountain.  My poor face and arms will be sunburned and freckled.  The only good that will come of it all will be ... the smiles on grandkids faces and ... the pool back at the air conditioned hotel.

Janet

Janet - you coming down to Disneyland?  See if you can drive down to the beach.  From Disneyland probably Huntington Beach would be the closest.  It's been nice and cool by the beach.  I don't think it got above 74 today and probably cooler right on the water.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: August 01, 2009, 08:14:33 PM »

I am sooo jealous.

Janet

Janet - you coming down to Disneyland?  See if you can drive down to the beach.  From Disneyland probably Huntington Beach would be the closest.  It's been nice and cool by the beach.  I don't think it got above 74 today and probably cooler right on the water.

Klaas

When we flew down to Disneyland three years ago with eldest grandsons who were 6 and 8 years old at the time ... the same age their siblings are now ... we rented a vehicle and ... went drove to Seaworld ... Huntington Beach ... two other theme parks ... some Knight show where we ate without utensils and ... Universal Studios .  Klaas ... Huntington Beach was the highlight.  The boys boogie boarded for two days straight.

However ... as the kids have other summertime activities planned for the last week in August ... we are only going to be in the States for five days ... not ten and ... have made Disneyland and Universal Studio our focus.  We will not be renting a vehicle.  There is a shuttle bus at the hotel that will take us to Universal Studios as well as back and forth to the airport.

I must be getting old.  I am thankful there was a reason that the length of the trip had to be shortened.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: August 01, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »

Janet - you'll have a wonderful time.  Looks like the temp in Buena Park has been about 88 so that's cooler than 100 anyway    Plus most everything will be air conditioned 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: August 01, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: August 01, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

NEW!!!!!!!

Interesting....   

Did you copy them all???     Monkey Devil!

It was like this, on a page with approximately 12 listings; I could not view at least 5 of them.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 01, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »

Have ya'll seen the BNH thread that is open to all?

It is titled "Monkeys".

Mark Purcell's only interest is selling time shares.  He is as guilty of the cover-up
as Paulus. IMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: August 01, 2009, 09:17:11 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

Mark Purcell's only interest is selling time shares.  He is as guilty of the cover-up
as Paulus. IMO

A BNH thread open to ALL?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: August 01, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »

Well, I didn't want to post the link.

According to them....Mark Purcell has done more than anybody to help find Natalee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: August 01, 2009, 09:24:49 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

as Paulus. IMO

My lips are sealed ... for now.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: August 01, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

Well, I didn't want to post the link.

According to them....Mark Purcell has done more than anybody to help find Natalee.

Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: August 01, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

as Paulus. IMO

My lips are sealed ... for now.

Janet

Why?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: August 01, 2009, 09:28:31 PM »

I am sooo jealous.

Janet

Maybe you have connections and ... can convinced the "powers that be" in California to turn the heat down somewhat prior to my arrival.  75 degrees F. is just about right and ... NO rain for those five days.  I would be forever grateful.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: August 01, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »

You all already knew about the BNH thread and didn't tell me........right?

That is why I am the only one who is spit-firin' mad right now. Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.