April 30, 2024, 07:19:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397823 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: August 01, 2009, 09:37:03 PM »

Have ya'll seen the BNH thread that is open to all?

It is titled "Monkeys".

Mark Purcell's only interest is selling time shares.  He is as guilty of the cover-up
as Paulus. IMO

My lips are sealed ... for now.

Janet

Why?

Because texasmom will never dialogue with me again and so ... I am procrastinating.

BTW texasmom ... I just met two Texans today who are 2nd/3rd (?) cousins who my hubby who are in Canada search their family roots in North American.  My SIL had  warned me but ... I still could not contain myself from laughing while we were having a two hour conversation with these guys.  I could hardly understand their accent ... not a Japanese accent ... a Texan accent.

Monkey Devil!

D. and K. were both were born in Houston, Texas ... so I guess we all should not have been taken back.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: August 01, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »

Good afternoon dear Monkeys.  Just finished a total housecleaning and I am wiped out.  Now have to start supper. 

Janet, don't pay attention to comments like that.  We appreciate your posts and like you I need a vacation.  Next week at this time I will be setting on the balcony overlooking the ocean and watching the sun go down.  Can't wait.

Nothing is as relaxing as the ocean.

I am sooo jealous.

Disneyland will be hot and crowded.  My poor feet will be aching by the end of the day from walking from one land to another.  My poor tummy will be upset by all the fast food and Space Mountain.  My poor face and arms will be sunburned and freckled.  The only good that will come of it all will be ... the smiles on grandkids faces and ... the pool back at the air conditioned hotel.

Janet

Maybe you have connections and ... can convinced the "powers that be" in California to turn the heat down somewhat prior to my arrival.  75 degrees F. is just about right and ... NO rain for those five days.  I would be forever grateful.

Janet
I'm sure that California has found a way to tax sunshine on the tourists already!!  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 01, 2009, 09:38:50 PM »

You all already knew about the BNH thread and didn't tell me........right?

That is why I am the only one who is spit-firin' mad right now. Monkey Devil!

... not me.

What is the link?

Thanks Janet.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 01, 2009, 09:41:48 PM »

... not me.

What is the link?

Thanks Janet.

Janet

Klaas doesn't like us to post the links....I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: August 01, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »

... not me.

What is the link?

Thanks Janet.

Janet

I've never known what it was, Janet, if that's any consolation.

We've never posted sites that do not support Natalee or her family....hate sights, if you will.

I am not sure about BNH, to be honest.  Will check.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 01, 2009, 09:46:31 PM »

... not me.

What is the link?

Thanks Janet.

Janet

You can post the link just remember, they will be tracking whoever reads that thread. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: August 01, 2009, 09:47:12 PM »

Klaas? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: August 01, 2009, 09:48:52 PM »

Klaas? 

Nevermind....we were posting at the same time.  Gotcha.  Thank you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #688 on: August 01, 2009, 09:53:49 PM »

I saw it just a little earlier than you I think.  IMO it says a lot about those posts that we discussed earlier. All the igmo's working together to try to piss us off.  Just another distraction.  Tells me that we are more than likely on the right track. 

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 01, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »

... not me.

What is the link?

Thanks Janet.

Janet

You can post the link just remember, they will be tracking whoever reads that thread. 

http://nataleehome.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=top

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: August 01, 2009, 09:57:05 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

Mark Purcell's only interest is selling time shares.  He is as guilty of the cover-up
as Paulus. IMO

Janet

Why?

Because texasmom will never dialogue with me again and so ... I am procrastinating.

BTW texasmom ... I just met two Texans today who are 2nd/3rd (?) cousins who my hubby who are in Canada search their family roots in North American.  My SIL had  warned me but ... I still could not contain myself from laughing while we were having a two hour conversation with these guys.  I could hardly understand their accent ... not a Japanese accent ... a Texan accent.

Monkey Devil!

D. and K. were both were born in Houston, Texas ... so I guess we all should not have been taken back.

Janet

Wish I knew what you meant by that!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: August 01, 2009, 09:58:26 PM »

... not me.

What is the link?

Thanks Janet.

Janet

All set!  Well ... maybe not.

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 01, 2009, 10:00:13 PM »

What am I not comprehending?  When the date of Robin Holloway's post is considered ... what are the implication of her words?

Janet

+++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »

Today at 2:34pm, Reality wrote:
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

Today at 2:38pm by Robin
If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331495#msg331495

++++++++++

FBI ANALYSIS

Press release

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2008

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse.  The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.
IMO It wouldn't be a match it was NOT the blouse Natalee had on that night.
 it  might have looked the same but  came from  a different dye lot.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 01, 2009, 10:00:51 PM »

I saw it just a little earlier than you I think.  IMO it says a lot about those posts that we discussed earlier. All the igmo's working together to try to piss us off.  Just another distraction.  Tells me that we are more than likely on the right track. 

JMO

TM, I totally agree.  Mark Purcell was part of the Caps crew and is in this coverup and distraction up to his eyeballs.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 01, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »

I didn't know about it Mags.  Give me the link. I want to look/see.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: August 01, 2009, 10:04:34 PM »

JMO

TM, I totally agree.  Mark Purcell was part of the Caps crew and is in this coverup and distraction up to his eyeballs.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: August 01, 2009, 10:04:36 PM »

How did the part go Blonde.  Did hubby have a good birthday?  How many bottles of Magnolia's blueberry wine do you go through?

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: August 01, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »

How did the part go Blonde.  Did hubby have a good birthday?  How many bottles of Magnolia's blueberry wine do you go through?

Janet

Hubby sleeping  ::MonkeyLaugh::Wonderful party all of this workers brought everything.
 I didn't have to lift a finger we all had a  real nice time.
 Were all taking out the Harley's tomorrow. Mine is fixed and I had her out last week.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: August 01, 2009, 10:10:18 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

as Paulus. IMO

Janet

Why?

Monkey Devil!

Janet

Say what you need to say Janet. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 01, 2009, 10:14:08 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

as Paulus. IMO

Janet

Why?

Monkey Devil!

Janet

Say what you need to say Janet. 

I think that she is afraid of offending you about the Texas accent.  It's OK.
We don't understand Northerners.  Right TM?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.