April 30, 2024, 10:22:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397866 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: August 01, 2009, 10:16:39 PM »

What r u tawkin about, Magnolia?       Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: August 01, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »

Have ya'll seen the BNH thread that is open to all?

It is titled "Monkeys".

Mark Purcell's only interest is selling time shares.  He is as guilty of the cover-up
as Paulus. IMO

My lips are sealed ... for now.

Janet

Why?

Because texasmom will never dialogue with me again and so ... I am procrastinating.

BTW texasmom ... I just met two Texans today who are 2nd/3rd (?) cousins who my hubby who are in Canada search their family roots in North American.  My SIL had  warned me but ... I still could not contain myself from laughing while we were having a two hour conversation with these guys.  I could hardly understand their accent ... not a Japanese accent ... a Texan accent.

Monkey Devil!

D. and K. were both were born in Houston, Texas ... so I guess we all should not have been taken back.

Janet

Say what you need to say Janet. 

I think that she is afraid of offending you about the Texas accent.  It's OK.
We don't understand Northerners.  Right TM?

That's not the way I read it Magnolia.  Maybe I misunderstood.
I've always been made fun of about my accent, doesn't bother me at all.
Growing up in Mississippi from the time I was seven didn't help as far as the accent goes.
I do however remember the first time I ever said "over yonder"; my whole family laughed.
Being from Illinois and Indiana it wasn't something I'd ever said before.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 01, 2009, 10:23:11 PM »

You Yankees talk funny.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: August 01, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »

When I'd go back to visit relatives in Illinois, people that didn't know me always asked if I was from Kentucky!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: August 01, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

You Yankees talk funny.

You should have said "you guys" Magnolia!  My sister's and I would say that to each other and giggle for weeks after we'd visit our Northern relatives.  Brings back memories!  And I'm sure they were all saying "ya'll" to each other and giggling about us! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 01, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

Mark Purcell's only interest is selling time shares.  He is as guilty of the cover-up
as Paulus. IMO

Janet

Why?

Because texasmom will never dialogue with me again and so ... I am procrastinating.

BTW texasmom ... I just met two Texans today who are 2nd/3rd (?) cousins who my hubby who are in Canada search their family roots in North American.  My SIL had  warned me but ... I still could not contain myself from laughing while we were having a two hour conversation with these guys.  I could hardly understand their accent ... not a Japanese accent ... a Texan accent.

Monkey Devil!

D. and K. were both were born in Houston, Texas ... so I guess we all should not have been taken back.

Janet

That's not the way I read it Magnolia.  Maybe I misunderstood.
I've always been made fun of about my accent, doesn't bother me at all.
Growing up in Mississippi from the time I was seven didn't help as far as the accent goes.
I do however remember the first time I ever said "over yonder"; my whole family laughed.
Being from Illinois and Indiana it wasn't something I'd ever said before.

Yonder is a wonderful place.   Sorta like OZ.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: August 01, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »

Yes it is Magnolia!  I wouldn't change a thing.
But I really don't like to hear myself on the answering machine. 
I do sound very "country". 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: August 01, 2009, 10:32:41 PM »

Hey, I say "You guys"   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: August 01, 2009, 10:32:52 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

as Paulus. IMO

Janet

Why?

Monkey Devil!

Janet

Would have a real hard time with my "southern" drawl.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: August 01, 2009, 10:33:38 PM »

I have lived all over the US, but never lost my Southern accent.
That's how I got the name Magnolia.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 01, 2009, 10:35:13 PM »

When I'd go back to visit relatives in Illinois, people that didn't know me always asked if I was from Kentucky!

Well my, my.  Most people "love" my Kentucky accent.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: August 01, 2009, 10:35:26 PM »

It cracks me up how some people immediately find the new emoticons    I just created and added that one, lolol 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: August 01, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »

It is titled "Monkeys".

as Paulus. IMO

Janet

Why?

Monkey Devil!

Janet

Wish I knew what you meant by that!   

texasmom

I was half joking.  However ... on the other hand ... there are some avenues that my DIL and I are exploring that I know that you are not entirely comfortable with ... you and others.  In one post to me you let your feelings be known in no uncertain terms and ... that is OK.  I like honesty regarding another's position on a topic.

At the moment DIL is working on something that I will share as soon as it is confirmed.  I am aware of the drift of her research but ... I do not have a clue how she is able to access records.  It is something akin to the ability of many Monkeys on this forum who are able to access all those Silvetti/Schaefer filings.  I would not have a clue where to begin.  At one time I felt so out of the loop but ... eventually made the decision to pursue another direction on the Peristence betrayal.

I wish I had not responded to Magnolia's post.  It was an impulsive action and ... I apologize.  I am no CAPS.  My way is to spit it out when the time is right.  All or nothing.

Again ... I apologize.  It was not my intention to offend.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: August 01, 2009, 10:37:26 PM »

I love the new monkey icons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do think we need a REALLY MAD monkey though!  Maybe he could be showing his teeth a little, or stomping a foot or BOTH.

Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: August 01, 2009, 10:37:32 PM »

It cracks me up how some people immediately find the new emoticons    I just created and added that one, lolol 

I started to say something but I thought I just missed it earlier.  GOOD JOB.  I love them. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: August 01, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

Well my, my.  Most people "love" my Kentucky accent.   

Oh they loved it too, but I was very shy.  So the more they wanted me to talk the less I said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: August 01, 2009, 10:42:13 PM »

texasmom

I thought you would get a laugh out of my story involving my distance Texan inlaws.  I apologize again if I offended. Again ... it was not my intention.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 01, 2009, 10:42:17 PM »

I love the new monkey icons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do think we need a REALLY MAD monkey though!  Maybe he could be showing his teeth a little, or stomping a foot or BOTH.

Monkey Devil!

Smoke coming out of his horns?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: August 01, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

Klaas - will you add this one? Made by CBB!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 01, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

Klaas - will you add this one? Made by CBB!!

MyTime, you changed outfits again didn't you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.