April 30, 2024, 03:52:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397767 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2009, 09:45:35 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good morning Helen Back! 

Good morning Monkeys!   

Good morning 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2009, 09:49:06 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good Morning Helen.  Good Morning Monkeys.

Another hot one in the Province British Columbia and across the line in the State of Washington.  Temperatures are forecasted to hit almost 100 degrees F.

I was considering doing a Native rain dance on the front lawn this morning but on second thought ... when I considered the reactions of neighbours ... I will wait until grandkids (6/7) wake up and send them out.  They will do almost anything for a loonie.

Have a good day all.

Janet
6:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2009, 10:12:50 AM »

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Good morning to all monkeys!

Janet, this excerpt about the staircase from Beth's book just made me cry this morning.

When I think of the loss of Natalee and everything that Beth has been through since that time, and in light of the revelations of the past few days, I am just about speechless.

I am patiently waiting for the confirmation that will connect the dots and so grateful for those who are working toward that effort.  My heart is heavy with the thoughts that some have knowingly or unknowingly aided the monsters who have made a career of preventing peace and justice for Natalee and her family.

If what is suspected can be confirmed, God help them all.

It's time for the truth and Justice for sweet Natalee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Good morning to all monkeys!

Janet, this excerpt about the staircase from Beth's book just made me cry this morning.

When I think of the loss of Natalee and everything that Beth has been through since that time, and in light of the revelations of the past few days, I am just about speechless.

I am patiently waiting for the confirmation that will connect the dots and so grateful for those who are working toward that effort.   My heart is heavy with the thoughts that some have knowingly or unknowingly aided the monsters who have made a career of preventing peace and justice for Natalee and her family.

If what is suspected can be confirmed, God help them all.

It's time for the truth and Justice for sweet Natalee.

Helen

I do believe that one of our prodigal Monkeys will be the dot that will connect.  I suspect that the revelation of a couple days ago by Jen and Kermit will be the catalyst which will convince him/her that he/she were deceived by the master/s of deception whose mission was to distract from the John Silvetti betrayal.

When you consider her flip flop from the recognized truth when she returned to the CAPS/John Silvetti camp ... maybe the dot which will connect will be SS.

Janet

++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM 

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Persistence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

Edit: typo MB

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:38:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »

Thanks MuffyBee and ... I am sure that SS thanks you also.

prodigal
prodigal
prodigal
prodigal

I think I got it.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Another hot one in the Province British Columbia and across the line in the State of Washington.  Temperatures are forecasted to hit almost 100 degrees F.

I was considering doing a Native rain dance on the front lawn this morning but on second thought ... when I considered the reactions of neighbours ... I will wait until grandkids (6/7) wake up and send them out.  They will do almost anything for a loonie.

Have a good day all.

Janet

Timing is very important when doing a rain dance.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Have a good day all.

Janet

I agree.

Under the cover of darkness so that the neighbours do no contact the "powers that be" and ... I do not get hauled off.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Have a good day all.

Janet

Hi Magnolia.....I sure could use some more information on "How to do a Rain Dance" seriously...things are so bad around here that wells are drying up and needless to say its Scary..... You would think that with as much Cherokee that I have in My blood that I would know how to do a rain dance but I don't.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2009, 11:16:16 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Have a good day all.

Janet

I agree.

Under the cover of darkness so that the neighbours do no contact the "powers that be" and ... I do not get hauled off.

Janet
We are so desperate for rain We would do a rain dance in broad daylight.... And if it worked We would probably make the news...

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

From the previous thread, regarding that #7 "John" post Hotping found.

Klass had posted:

Could be Merryweather:

204.212.127.17 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 204.212.127.17 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP] 
IP country code: AW 
IP address country:  Aruba 
IP address state: n/a 
IP address city: Oranjestad 
IP address latitude: 12.5167 
IP address longitude: -70.0333 
ISP of this IP [?]: Sprint 
Organization: SLBH/SETAR ARUBA 
Host of this IP: [?]: 204-212-127-17.setardsl.aw [Whois] [trace]
++++++++++

I got a little more detail, but not much:

204.212.127.17   AW   Aruba   00   00   (city) Sero Blanco      12.5167   -70.0167   Sprint   SLBH/SETAR ARUBA

Jeannette and Dolph Richardson
Sero Blanco 231
582-4969

I also know an IP for Purcell that came back to Sero Blanco
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2009, 11:34:30 AM »

Also found this to be very interesting:

Sprint SPRINT-BLKB2 (NET-204-212-0-0-1)
204.212.0.0 - 204.215.255.255
SLBH/SETAR ARUBA SPRINTLINK (NET-204-212-120-0-1)
204.212.120.0 - 204.212.127.255
OrgName: SLBH/SETAR ARUBA
OrgID: SLBHS-2
Address: ADMI Gebow Oranestad
City: Seroe Blanco
StateProv: Oranestad
PostalCode: 99999
NetRange: 204.212.120.0 - 204.212.127.255
CIDR: 204.212.120.0/21
NetName: SPRINTLINK
NetHandle: NET-204-212-120-0-1
Parent: NET-204-212-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-12-10
Updated: 2004-12-10

RTechHandle: EGE3-ARIN
RTechName: GEERMAN, EDGARD
RTechPhone: 011297834000
RTechEmail: HOSTMASTER@setarnet.aw

OrgTechHandle: EGE3-ARIN
OrgTechName: GEERMAN, EDGARD
OrgTechPhone: 011297834000
OrgTechEmail: HOSTMASTER@setarnet.aw
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2009, 11:39:01 AM »

it just gets better and better 

OrgTechHandle: EGE3-ARIN
OrgTechName: GEERMAN, EDGARD
OrgTechPhone: 011297834000
OrgTechEmail: HOSTMASTER@setarnet.aw

When doing an internet search for Edgard Geerman, this comes up:

http://www.dshield.org/ipinfo.html?ip=199.002.113.136
DShield; Cooperative Network Security Community - Internet Security ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Have a good day all.

Janet

I agree.

Janet
We are so desperate for rain We would do a rain dance in broad daylight.... And if it worked We would probably make the news...

... and if it did not work?

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2009, 11:47:12 AM »

Check out
Shield Group NV
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=36301

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »

And

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=37363

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Have a good day all.

Janet

I agree.

Janet

... and if it did not work?

At least We could say We gave it a H*ll of a try! 

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2009, 11:56:44 AM »

Oh holy mother...........

So GEERMAN, EDGARD does Network Security for DOMPIG?!?!?!?!?!?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2009, 11:57:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Klass had posted:

Could be Merryweather:

++++++++++

204.212.127.17   AW   Aruba   00   00   (city) Sero Blanco      12.5167   -70.0167   Sprint   SLBH/SETAR ARUBA

Sero Blanco 231
582-4969

I have lots will sent it to Kermit

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »

Oh holy mother...........

So GEERMAN, EDGARD does Network Security for DOMPIG?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh, and as an aside - if there were still those doubting Dompig is related to the Kalpoes, on that registry it shows he was born in Suriname. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2009, 12:00:24 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

Klass had posted:

Could be Merryweather:

++++++++++

Sero Blanco 231
582-4969

I have lots will sent it to Kermit

Thanks Blonde!

Kerm honey - pls forward! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.