April 30, 2024, 05:39:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 397803 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: August 02, 2009, 07:59:57 PM »

Just wiping the dust off these - found them in my archives - not sure....what do you think?

http://pipl.com/directory/name/Durban/Clint

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: August 02, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »

Magnolia,
I hope this made your day a bit brighter!

Thank you Kind Frog.  It did indeed make my day brighter! an angelic monkey

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: August 02, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »

It was my understanding that Debbie had become good friends with Robin.  Even so, Robin seemed to chose to leave BFN and go post almost exclusively at BNH with the likes of those posters there.  I seem to remember a sort of announcement by Reality to that effect.

I thought Debbie and Robin were good friends and Debbie was running the site for Robin and Dave.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: August 02, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »

It was my understanding that Debbie had become good friends with Robin.  Even so, Robin seemed to chose to leave BFN and go post almost exclusively at BNH with the likes of those posters there.  I seem to remember a sort of announcement by Reality to that effect.

I thought Debbie and Robin were good friends and Debbie was running the site for Robin and Dave.

If that is Reality, he looks like a total dork! Monkey Devil!

I just cannot believe that Dave Holloway knows who Robin post with on the internet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 02, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 02, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »

I just cannot believe that Dave Holloway knows who Robin post with on the internet.

Believe it!

Janet

+++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...
For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 02, 2009, 08:29:42 PM »

Remember, too, that Beth had been awarded FULL custody.  Just saying. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:16 PM »

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 02, 2009, 08:35:37 PM »

Wasn't Robin the help in Dave's office while he was married to Beth?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: August 02, 2009, 08:37:39 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 02, 2009, 08:38:28 PM »

Good grief, break out the wine Magnolia!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 02, 2009, 08:40:05 PM »

I'd always heard little hints of something, but never really knew what happened.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: August 02, 2009, 08:44:39 PM »

Well, that was the talk around Birmingham.

At the cousins' dinner tonight, my favorite little cousin's wife announced that she is going to Aruba in November.
The entire table of 20 gasped in unison.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 02, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »

If that is Reality, he looks like a total dork! Monkey Devil!

Apparently it is Reality's voice that the ladies love.

I never had the pleasure.  His only PM to me at BFN ... JA NUT.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 02, 2009, 08:48:46 PM »

At the cousins' dinner tonight, my favorite little cousin's wife announced that she is going to Aruba in November.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 02, 2009, 08:49:39 PM »

My BIL was going back in January of this year.  I told him to come to my home so I could "educate" him about Aruba.  He said Natalee was a runaway and living in South America and everything was fine.  I told him I wouldn't speak to him again if he did.  Needless to say I don't know if he went or not because he has avoided me since.  Heck, for all I know he is missing in Aruba and we haven't figured it out yet.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: August 02, 2009, 08:55:43 PM »

My BIL was going back in January of this year.  I told him to come to my home so I could "educate" him about Aruba.  He said Natalee was a runaway and living in South America and everything was fine.  I told him I wouldn't speak to him again if he did.  Needless to say I don't know if he went or not because he has avoided me since.  Heck, for all I know he is missing in Aruba and we haven't figured it out yet.   

Everybody at the table started talking at once trying to tell her.
The best part was another cousin asked her how much was she paying and she said $950 for five days and that cousin told her that she was booked for Hawaii for 10 days for $850. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: August 02, 2009, 08:56:00 PM »

In Loving Natalee ... Beth Holloway takes the high road and ... never undermines her children's father but ... her words "long arduous battle" says it all.

Janet

++++++++++

Page 3:
  Natalee was three years old and Matt was one when we left Memphis and moved the family to Clinton, Mississippi.  Dave and I divorced shortly thereafter.  It was a long arduous battle but I was finally awarded sole custody of both children.  The three of us were tight-knit ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 02, 2009, 08:57:20 PM »

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #879 on: August 02, 2009, 08:57:58 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Magnolia, Artcolley, Rob, BoxerDawg, Tamikosmom, texasmom, klaasend and 17 Guests

I Love Our New Monkey Friends..

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.