April 20, 2024, 12:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 399567 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1360 on: July 25, 2009, 12:45:22 AM »

PT has been very funny!  His stomache is really bothering him though.  He talked me into going to the Sundry store to get him Gas-X.   

If that's his problem, he wouldn't have had to talk me into it..............  just sayin'!

I know!!   

He was so funny though!  Only he could get away with it!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: July 25, 2009, 12:45:59 AM »

I have a weakness for sharp sunglasses............ I admit it! I have a pair of Givency ones that I've had for years. I could use some new ones, MT!!! Add me to your shopping list if you break the house, OK?   

OK!!  You have been added!!

I had a nice pair of Fendi's for years then I finally broke them!!   

Oh, MY!! I still have a pair of Fendi's, but they're so old that the paint around the rim finally chipped!   

Disclaimer: My ex was a consultant for a high end eye wear center, so I got designer sunglasses for wholesale. I haven't bought a new pair since I've lost that priviledge. I ended up with six pair over several years, and together they cost less than a couple would have at retail.

Ever heard of Ted Lapidus? I had not, but I really liked the style so I got a pair of those too! I liked the lenses in those probably better than any of the others. The lenses are pretty scratched now.   

http://www.polyvore.com/ted_lapidus_sunglasses_blue_tl3/thing?id=6917661

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: July 25, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »

MM - are you watching S&C?   That is not allowed and you have been warned before!   

I was trying to think of what sunglasses I want.  I don't know any designer name.  Actually, I never wear sunglasses.   I'm hard to shop for. 

Oops commercial over.   

I'm sorry but Big is having heart surgery, and Miranda is sleeping with the Knicks doctor and Steve just walked in on them. 
I'm paying attention though really....
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1363 on: July 25, 2009, 12:47:29 AM »

MT - I have shopped quite a bit since you've been gone.  No wonder husband likes you so much!!

I just left yesterday!   

You will hear how much I shopped - when you call next week and the dogs start barking at the UPS and FedEx men for several days in a row.
Hint bigger than a bread box?

2 pairs of sheets
Dog Whisperer video (cuz I forgot to set the DVR today)
Contacts for youngest daughter
Several pairs of shoes for grandson
Dog bed
Toys for grandson (for xmas)
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: July 25, 2009, 12:48:37 AM »

MM - are you watching S&C?   That is not allowed and you have been warned before!   

I was trying to think of what sunglasses I want.  I don't know any designer name.  Actually, I never wear sunglasses.   I'm hard to shop for. 

Oops commercial over.   

I'm sorry but Big is having heart surgery, and Miranda is sleeping with the Knicks doctor and Steve just walked in on them. 
I'm paying attention though really....

MM  - You are on thin ice!!   

I keep telling you - there is a big explosion and they all die!  What else do you need to know!  BTW....Big becomes mean to Carry after she nurses him back to health!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: July 25, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »

MT - I have shopped quite a bit since you've been gone.  No wonder husband likes you so much!!

I just left yesterday!   

You will hear how much I shopped - when you call next week and the dogs start barking at the UPS and FedEx men for several days in a row.

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

I love shopping too Jackie.  I say if you've got it spend it!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: July 25, 2009, 12:50:02 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

I didn't get anything??   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1367 on: July 25, 2009, 12:51:17 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

You are NOT shopping for Christmas!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1368 on: July 25, 2009, 12:51:31 AM »

I have a weakness for sharp sunglasses............ I admit it! I have a pair of Givency ones that I've had for years. I could use some new ones, MT!!! Add me to your shopping list if you break the house, OK?   

Oh, MY!! I still have a pair of Fendi's, but they're so old that the paint around the rim finally chipped!   

Disclaimer: My ex was a consultant for a high end eye wear center, so I got designer sunglasses for wholesale. I haven't bought a new pair since I've lost that priviledge. I ended up with six pair over several years, and together they cost less than a couple would have at retail.

Ever heard of Ted Lapidus? I had not, but I really liked the style so I got a pair of those too! I liked the lenses in those probably better than any of the others. The lenses are pretty scratched now.   

Klaas - put the blue pair on!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1369 on: July 25, 2009, 12:52:13 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

Sounds like grand son made out. They are so much fun to buy for when they are little. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: July 25, 2009, 12:52:45 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

She is FOS!!  That is just the line she uses for "Hubs."   Speaking of "hubs"  !!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1371 on: July 25, 2009, 12:53:06 AM »

You're just doing that to prove you can look up more than nutritional labels!      
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: July 25, 2009, 12:53:08 AM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=kVpWvXmc001Kb6rz&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=kVpWvXmc001Kb6rz&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: July 25, 2009, 12:54:05 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

I freak out every year - when my mom mentions that Hobby Lobby already has their Christmas stuff out.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: July 25, 2009, 12:54:11 AM »

Klaas - has your "email life"  been dull and boring?  We can change that for you!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1375 on: July 25, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=kVpWvXmc001Kb6rz&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=kVpWvXmc001Kb6rz&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

PT is dancing to the music!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1376 on: July 25, 2009, 12:55:37 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

I didn't get anything??   

I guess you could pick from the dog whisperer Video, two sets of sheets or the large skillet

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1377 on: July 25, 2009, 12:55:54 AM »

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1378 on: July 25, 2009, 12:56:56 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

I freak out every year - when my mom mentions that Hobby Lobby already has their Christmas stuff out.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: July 25, 2009, 12:57:25 AM »

I just left yesterday!   

2 pairs of sheets
Dog bed
Large skillet
Jeans for grandson

I didn't get anything??   

I guess you could pick from the dog whisperer Video, two sets of sheets or the large skillet

I want the sheets!!  I know she buys very ($$$) good ones!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.