April 16, 2024, 01:54:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 399317 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1440 on: July 25, 2009, 01:40:22 AM »

CBB,
how is your pup? asleep on the bed, snoring by now?

oh by the way, can you look for me a cute monkey picture.  I want to be like the rest of you

traci

I'll be glad to, atlanta_mom! Have you looked on page one of the thread in my signature line? There may not be any there you like, so I'll start looking for you!

Yep, Ku's asleep and not even snoring, right here on the bed in my spot!  Thanks for asking!

I'll leave what I find here for you to choose, but I'll also leave it in my thread at the link, OK?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1441 on: July 25, 2009, 01:41:29 AM »

PT just left with a handful of black and purple chips!!  He is going to play serious blackjack!  I don't like to be around for that.  So I am going to stay here!   

Mytime,
are you supposed to be on vacation and instead talking to us monkeys?   Monkey Devil!

I just needed a quick fix...that is all!   

thats ok
My husband and I are fighting over the living room.  The kids are in the bed and he wants to watch tv alone (he says it is his quiet time).  Nice being loved..

I might need to share the secret to happy marriage with you!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: July 25, 2009, 01:42:11 AM »

PT just left with a handful of black and purple chips!!  He is going to play serious blackjack!  I don't like to be around for that.  So I am going to stay here!   

Mytime,
are you supposed to be on vacation and instead talking to us monkeys?   Monkey Devil!

thats ok
My husband and I are fighting over the living room.  The kids are in the bed and he wants to watch tv alone (he says it is his quiet time).  Nice being loved..

Hi Amom

Don't feel bad.  For years I searched for love and didn't find it..........then...I stopped searching..........and

nope I still didn't find it.     I'm sure he loves you....he's just a man.

If only they made something else.......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1443 on: July 25, 2009, 01:42:38 AM »

Woo hoo!!!    You are a certifiable Monkey.  Pajama Bahama Mama!!! 

I see S&C is over!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1444 on: July 25, 2009, 01:42:47 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Last I checked, there wasn't an "X rated" thread!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1445 on: July 25, 2009, 01:42:58 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Hi Amom

Don't feel bad.  For years I searched for love and didn't find it..........then...I stopped searching..........and

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1446 on: July 25, 2009, 01:43:26 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Hi Amom

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: July 25, 2009, 01:43:53 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Sorry MT.. definately do not trust him with the money.. I would never get home from vacation? 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: July 25, 2009, 01:43:58 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Can you start one, please????????????
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1449 on: July 25, 2009, 01:44:19 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Hi Amom

You said that so well Mary Mary

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: July 25, 2009, 01:44:56 AM »

MT? If you were a guy, I'd say you had big brass ones! 

I'd be with him like white on rice trying to clutch the purse strings!   

He wont let me!  I don't like to be anywhere near him when he plays like that! It makes me too nervous.  But I have gotten some nice jewely when he has won.   

What do you get when he loses?

very drunk!!   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: July 25, 2009, 01:46:04 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Hi Amom

Well, I haven't purchased one yet...........but..........there is a store.    buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1452 on: July 25, 2009, 01:47:03 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Pretty Please with sugar on it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: July 25, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »

MT? If you were a guy, I'd say you had big brass ones! 

I'd be with him like white on rice trying to clutch the purse strings!   

He wont let me!  I don't like to be anywhere near him when he plays like that! It makes me too nervous.  But I have gotten some nice jewely when he has won.   

What do you get when he loses?

very drunk!!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1454 on: July 25, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Oh yeah, right! And banana man would be the opening welcome................

NO!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1455 on: July 25, 2009, 01:47:58 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Hi Amom

Well, I haven't purchased one yet...........but..........there is a store.    buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Monkey Devil!

MT, if you see a buzzzzzzzzzzzer while you are there, please pick it up for MM.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1456 on: July 25, 2009, 01:48:46 AM »

I was just talking about my Benadryl secret - Geesh, were are your minds!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: July 25, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Oh yeah! And banana man would be the opening welcome................

What a great idea!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: July 25, 2009, 01:49:45 AM »

All this talk of vacation is making want a strawberry daiquiri (or however you spell it) and reggae music.  Alot better than listening to my husband watch about planes on the history channel    What has my life become?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1459 on: July 25, 2009, 01:49:48 AM »

Mytime,

thats ok

Hi Amom

MT, if you see a buzzzzzzzzzzzer while you are there, please pick it up for MM.

Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.