April 26, 2024, 01:36:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 399948 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 21, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »

Klaas,can you tell me what this means?   

7/21/2009     A     MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION & ORDER

I got it from the Orange County Clerk.

Not sure, sounds like a motion is being filed for a transcript of a video or something.  Is this in the Anthony case?

Yes,it is the Anthony case.I figured Bozo Baez might be up to his tricks again.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 21, 2009, 03:26:17 PM »

Sorry,forgot to say thank you,Klaas.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: July 21, 2009, 03:27:26 PM »

I have a question.  I do not understand why the Harvard professor was arrested after he said "ya, I'll speak to your momma outside!"  what does that mean, and why was it considered hostile and  racial??  I see the charges were dropped, but I don't get what this means??

Police wrote in their report that when the sergeant on the scene tried to calm Gates, he shouted "You don't know who your [sic] messing with!", and when it was suggested they talk about the matter outside, he retorted, "Ya, I'll speak with your mama outside."

AZSunny, I think black comediennes often make "your mama" jokes (Your momma is so fat, your momma is so ugly etc.) and that may be why it was taken as racist.  Not sure about that however but is just what I think.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: July 21, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »

Klaas, I  have a suggestion for  Dana on one of his shows.  With so much information (good and bad) on healthcare right now how about Dana putting together a show with Canadian doctors/citizens/etc who can answer some of our questions about how it is handled in Canada.  I would diffenently listen and would submit questions on this subject.  Talking to someone who lives under government healthcare might help the U.S. population.  Just a suggestion.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 21, 2009, 03:36:12 PM »

I have a question.  I do not understand why the Harvard professor was arrested after he said "ya, I'll speak to your momma outside!"  what does that mean, and why was it considered hostile and  racial??  I see the charges were dropped, but I don't get what this means??

Police wrote in their report that when the sergeant on the scene tried to calm Gates, he shouted "You don't know who your [sic] messing with!", and when it was suggested they talk about the matter outside, he retorted, "Ya, I'll speak with your mama outside."

AZSunny, I think black comediennes often make "your mama" jokes (Your momma is so fat, your momma is so ugly etc.) and that may be why it was taken as racist.  Not sure about that however but is just what I think.   

Thanks Anna, I just couldn't figure it out, and I searched on line, nothing that made sense. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: July 21, 2009, 03:44:28 PM »

Klaas, I  have a suggestion for  Dana on one of his shows.  With so much information (good and bad) on healthcare right now how about Dana putting together a show with Canadian doctors/citizens/etc who can answer some of our questions about how it is handled in Canada.  I would diffenently listen and would submit questions on this subject.  Talking to someone who lives under government healthcare might help the U.S. population.  Just a suggestion.

That's a great idea!  I'll email Dana with your suggestion!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: July 21, 2009, 04:06:54 PM »

O.K. which monkey did this?   Monkey Devil!

http://www.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=180614&catid=28

Store owner: Monkey caught on tape burglarizing business
2 hrs ago
NBC -- It's a crime caught on camera that has the owners of a north Texas business going bananas.
They have security camera video of what appears to be a monkey burglarizing their business.
Ellen Goldberg has more on the bizarre break-in.
"Definitely never been robbed by a monkey before," says store co-owner Jerry Duncan.
Yes, a primate is the prime suspect in the latest break-in at this Richardson, Texas nursery.
"I said no way until I look at it and said this is crazy," said store co-owner Shelley Rosenfeld.
The owners of "Plants and Planters" are convinced that's a monkey in the bottom left hand corner of the security camera tape.
"You can see the back legs the front arms and the white head," observes Duncan.
And with the help of a human accomplice, Shelley Rosenfeld believes the monkey was trained to steal several hundred dollars worth of her merchandise.
"He went out in this section out here and handed plants over the gate," she days.
About 40 plants were missing the next morning. There were also pieces of concrete shattered in the parking lot.
"They need to train him better if he is going to do the big jobs," Duncan adds with a laugh.
For now, Richardson police are stuck with the job of figuring out who or what this is.
"I wouldn't think there would be too many monkeys in this city," Duncan says.
NBC

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: July 21, 2009, 05:52:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I just wanted to pop in and say that Im still here..LOL  I got side tracked from my project of re-reading the old Natalee threads because of the Dolce/A1 drama, so now it's time to get back to my big project, I am on Natalee thread # 795, whew!! But what interesting reading!! As far as the d/A1 drama, I cant even find words to say what I think and feel about it, Nuts would be a good place to start  LOL ...but I am among those who arent surprised about what has happened. I found myself shaking my head at all of dolce's extravaganses and doubting most of them quite a while back..and I just got to where I passed by A1's posts because of the content. I have always been proud to be a Monkey but when the Monkeys nail this kind of BS and see through it then Im double proud to be part of such a smart and wise group even tho Im one of the quiet ones, and wasn't any help. 
I want to say also that all of you who have rescue pets are wonderful! They are so helpless unless someone steps up. I have 3 dogs and one cat, two arent rescue (my 3 1/2 year old golden lab Emmy who is my hearing dog, and my nutsy black and white cat named Kittygurl who is 13 and still thinks she is 2  LOL) and 2 are, but Im not able to afford to take on anymore although I would if I could.
Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say Hi, and WTG Monkeys!
Monkey Hugggggggs to everyone!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: July 21, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »

O.K. which monkey did this?   Monkey Devil!

http://www.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=180614&catid=28

Store owner: Monkey caught on tape burglarizing business
2 hrs ago
NBC -- It's a crime caught on camera that has the owners of a north Texas business going bananas.
They have security camera video of what appears to be a monkey burglarizing their business.
Ellen Goldberg has more on the bizarre break-in.
"Definitely never been robbed by a monkey before," says store co-owner Jerry Duncan.
Yes, a primate is the prime suspect in the latest break-in at this Richardson, Texas nursery.
"I said no way until I look at it and said this is crazy," said store co-owner Shelley Rosenfeld.
The owners of "Plants and Planters" are convinced that's a monkey in the bottom left hand corner of the security camera tape.
"You can see the back legs the front arms and the white head," observes Duncan.
And with the help of a human accomplice, Shelley Rosenfeld believes the monkey was trained to steal several hundred dollars worth of her merchandise.
"He went out in this section out here and handed plants over the gate," she days.
About 40 plants were missing the next morning. There were also pieces of concrete shattered in the parking lot.
"They need to train him better if he is going to do the big jobs," Duncan adds with a laugh.
For now, Richardson police are stuck with the job of figuring out who or what this is.
"I wouldn't think there would be too many monkeys in this city," Duncan says.
NBC

I take the monkey 5th! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »

Mission complete!!  5 dogs - 2 crates - $800.00 lighter!!   

They were all so good except for one dog.  Guess who cried non stop?? 

Now off to get mine and daughters hair done.  Highlights and cut for her.  Color and cut for me.  Going away is a lot of work and over rated.  IMO 

Oh, I am using that!!  Monkey Devil!

KCJackie, LOOK!

A baby puppy crying his little eyes out, shoved in a crate!    Oh, but he loves it, etc?  Yeah, right!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Just messing wit ya, MT!  He will be fine and prolly only cried until you got out of site.  Pups know how to deliver guilt trips with the best of 'em.

You look mah-velous, Dahling!

Oh quite contrar my little Southern Gumdrop! Jakey cried in my arms, he cried in my daughters arms, he cried on the floor, he cried in the crate, he cried everywhere BUT he didn't cry when they took blood or gave him his shots.   

He is a big little spoiled baby because of my daughter and PT and only them!!   

BTW have I told you....Mmmm m mm ... un smella vous finez!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: July 21, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »

You are looking quite lovely MT.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: July 21, 2009, 06:50:52 PM »

You know, it may be possible to be too attractive. ~ Pepe Le Pew

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: July 21, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »

That's a great idea!  I'll email Dana with your suggestion!

Let's get Michael Moore (not a fan) but did see Sicko!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: July 21, 2009, 07:07:42 PM »

MT - Make sure you set your recorder this Friday for the Dog Whisperer - This is the repeat episode my Cousin's dog (Titan) is on, and also a Yorkie (Candy) who is very spoiled.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/dog-whisperer/2839/Overview#tab-Overview
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 21, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I just wanted to pop in and say that Im still here..LOL  I got side tracked from my project of re-reading the old Natalee threads because of the Dolce/A1 drama, so now it's time to get back to my big project, I am on Natalee thread # 795, whew!! But what interesting reading!! As far as the d/A1 drama, I cant even find words to say what I think and feel about it, Nuts would be a good place to start  LOL ...but I am among those who arent surprised about what has happened. I found myself shaking my head at all of dolce's extravaganses and doubting most of them quite a while back..and I just got to where I passed by A1's posts because of the content. I have always been proud to be a Monkey but when the Monkeys nail this kind of BS and see through it then Im double proud to be part of such a smart and wise group even tho Im one of the quiet ones, and wasn't any help. 
I want to say also that all of you who have rescue pets are wonderful! They are so helpless unless someone steps up. I have 3 dogs and one cat, two arent rescue (my 3 1/2 year old golden lab Emmy who is my hearing dog, and my nutsy black and white cat named Kittygurl who is 13 and still thinks she is 2  LOL) and 2 are, but Im not able to afford to take on anymore although I would if I could.

Hi GabbyG - You have been busy!  Maybe when you've completed your reading, we'll see you on the Natalee thread.  an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: July 21, 2009, 07:14:46 PM »

It's hard being you!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: July 21, 2009, 07:19:17 PM »

MT - Make sure you set your recorder this Friday for the Dog Whisperer - This is the repeat episode my Cousin's dog (Titan) is on, and also a Yorkie (Candy) who is very spoiled.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/dog-whisperer/2839/Overview#tab-Overview

Did you know he crate trains?? Just sayin' 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: July 21, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

Hey Gabby - you are a sweet monkey   an angelic monkey 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: July 21, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »

It's hard being you!

It sure is....a full time job, I tell ya!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: July 21, 2009, 07:35:34 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.