April 26, 2024, 12:52:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 399916 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2009, 06:21:38 PM »

We have a nice Dog Palace too!  The dogs get a suite (their own room with a tv and a small bed).

I have only boarded my dogs 3 times.  Actually, Jake and Martina have only been boarded once.

Anyway, I called and they are all booked!  So I had to go with another place.  I am a nervous wreck!  Tomorrow, All 5 go in for their shots.  Taking 5 Yorkies is a real pain! 

Well, I can relate to that MyTime.  When it was time for rabies shots, the vet would come to my house and everybody got their shot at the same time.  Easier that way for all involved I think.  I could give everything else myself.  Illegal in this state for anyone other than a vet to give rabies vacs, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »

The Howl-A-Day Inn?

My doggies stay at Bark Avenue when I am out of town! 

I tried to get several people to name their Westie pup Mae Westie.  No one did, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »

Do we have a thread for this young lady?  I looked, I really did!

http://www.kvewtv.com/news/index.php?story_id=18652
Remains Of Tiairra Jo Garcia Believed To Be Found

KVEW Staff
Last updated: Monday, July 20th, 2009 09:13:30 AM

PASCO -- PRESS RELEASE FROM PASCO POLICE:

On June 26, 2008, Tiairra Jo Garcia was reported missing by family members. The missing person’s case rapidly evolved into a homicide investigation. Ms. Garcia has remained missing for over a year since her disappearance.

On July, 18, 2009 investigators from the Pasco Police Department, King County Sheriffs Office, and King County Search and Rescue, conducted another search for the remains of Ms. Garcia in the Rainier National Forrest outside of Enumclaw Washington. During this search it is believed that Tiairra remains were located east of Enumclaw Washington off of Highway 410.

The recovered remains are believed to be those of Tiairra Garcia; however positive identification will take some time to complete

I'll look, not sure.  If they determined right away she was murdered we may not have one.  I'll let you know.
Yes, Klaas I believe that is the case.  Thank you.

I could not find a thread either.  Likely that before we found out she was missing they had already determined she was a homicide victim. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2009, 06:32:36 PM »

We have a nice Dog Palace too!  The dogs get a suite (their own room with a tv and a small bed).

I have only boarded my dogs 3 times.  Actually, Jake and Martina have only been boarded once.

Anyway, I called and they are all booked!  So I had to go with another place.  I am a nervous wreck!  Tomorrow, All 5 go in for their shots.  Taking 5 Yorkies is a real pain! 
Wow, do they stay all in the same suite?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2009, 06:33:04 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to say hello,  ,  new here although been a reader for a while now, I'm from a little group who help raise awareness for missing children and I know that's a subject dear to your hearts also, anyway looking forward to posting with you x

Hi HFMC -

Welcome To SM!  You will find many dedicated people here.  When you need to unwind and just have some fun, come to the musings.  We like to let loose for a while!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »

My little dogs would have!  I am so disappointed they were all booked up!  They even keep them on a camera/monitor!  I like the lady that runs the one we are using.  My 2 oldest stayed there in 2002 and we had no problems.....knock wood!!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2009, 06:36:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I am as amd as everybody else about "dolce" business.  I wanted to see if she had anything to say about all this, but it seems any trace of her is gone...LOL...I would like to know what her motives were.....

Dolce came back with a couple different reasons for her lies. 

1.  That she really was pregnant and because she was on fertility treatment the doctor said she'd likely have twins and that's why she initially told us she was pregnant with twins.  Keep in mind she posted ultrasounds of twins.

2.  That she found out it wasn't twins but only one boy but she couldn't bring herself to tell us she was only having one so she continued the twins farce.

3.  That she had a miscarriage in November but couldn't admit it to herself or the people in the forum so she continued her farce.

NOTE:  Dolce lied to everyone from the beginning about herself, her age, her life, etc...not just the twins.   I find it highly unusual for any 24-27 year old girl to be on fertility treatments.  Not saying it's impossible, just less likely at that young age.

IMO she was never pregnant.  She simply needed attention.

Hi Klaas -  Is this the new "story" she is telling Always 1 or she emailing you this.   

WOW!!  Lies on top of Lies.....just like Casey!!   How sad!!   
Thanks for asking this question MT, I was just about to ask if Dolce posted this on SM or an email to Klaas or A1 said it.

It's all so confusing why the lies?

Bits and pieces of two lengthy emails from Dolce the day she was banned or soon thereafter
Thank you Klaas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »

My little dogs would have!  I am so disappointed they were all booked up!  They even keep them on a camera/monitor!  I like the lady that runs the one we are using.  My 2 oldest stayed there in 2002 and we had no problems.....knock wood!!   
Oh I'm sure it will go well.  an angelic monkey

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »

Well, I can relate to that MyTime.  When it was time for rabies shots, the vet would come to my house and everybody got their shot at the same time.  Easier that way for all involved I think.  I could give everything else myself.  Illegal in this state for anyone other than a vet to give rabies vacs, however.

We have a vet that does house calls too (mind doesn't unless it is an emergency) but I dont care for him at all.  So I will load them up and take them.  It is not too far from my house. 

This is a fairly new vet for me, my long time vet just retired.  He is still praticing on Monday's but is real tuff to get in with.  Plus he quite a distance.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »

They have big runs - that even go outside!  It is very clean and nice people.  We are doing 2 dogs in one and 3 in the other.  They do have a special care unit if any are having problems.  I am sure it will be ok.  I just try to convince my self they are going to camp.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2009, 06:45:15 PM »

We have a vet that does house calls too (mind doesn't unless it is an emergency) but I dont care for him at all.  So I will load them up and take them.  It is not too far from my house. 

This is a fairly new vet for me, my long time vet just retired.  He is still praticing on Monday's but is real tuff to get in with.  Plus he quite a distance.   

One of my dogs gets car sick, can't go for even a block before he's thowing up all over the place.  So...we have a mobile vet we use.  He's a nice guy and not much more expensive than taking them in. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

WARNING!

http://www.wftv.com/news/20120620/detail.html

Woman Takes Ambien, Awakens Robbed And Raped
Posted: 5:15 pm EDT July 20, 2009
Updated: 6:18 pm EDT July 20, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman took an Ambien pill last week to help her sleep, but when she woke up she found she had been robbed and raped and she can't remember a thing. She also can't help police find her attacker.

The woman was in her apartment on Irma Avenue near downtown Orlando (see map) when she took the pill, but she doesn't know how the person who raped and robbed her got in.

Loss of memory is one of the side effects of the drug Ambien. The woman told police she took an Ambien pill a little after midnight and then remembers little. She seems to recall walking about two blocks to a 7-Eleven. The next thing she remembers is waking up in her own bed having been robbed and sexually assaulted.
(snipped)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

WARNING!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman took an Ambien pill last week to help her sleep, but when she woke up she found she had been robbed and raped and she can't remember a thing. She also can't help police find her attacker.

The woman was in her apartment on Irma Avenue near downtown Orlando (see map) when she took the pill, but she doesn't know how the person who raped and robbed her got in.

Loss of memory is one of the side effects of the drug Ambien. The woman told police she took an Ambien pill a little after midnight and then remembers little. She seems to recall walking about two blocks to a 7-Eleven. The next thing she remembers is waking up in her own bed having been robbed and sexually assaulted.
(snipped)

I have insomnia bad at times!  I have never taken Ambien and never will.  It really did a number on my MOM so I hate the drug!!   

Many people like it though and will not stop using it!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

WARNING!

(snipped)

I wish we had one.  That would be so much easier!  I usually don't do all 5 at once but I need to this time.  They all need their Bordatella (SP) so I can kennel them! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »

WARNING!

(snipped)

I wish we had one.  That would be so much easier!  I usually don't do all 5 at once but I need to this time.  They all need their Bordatella (SP) so I can kennel them! 

I think MYTIME just had a loss of memory and she doesn't take ambien......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2009, 07:26:19 PM »

We have a pet sitter that comes twice a day for our cats when we go out of town. He brings in the mail & paper, and turns the lights off and on. He leaves a note every time he comes, and tells what the cats have done and what they have eaten. He even gives our Smokie cat her dollop of whipped cream every night.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »

WARNING!

(snipped)

A likely story! ::MonkeyDevil:

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2009, 07:27:49 PM »

Hello?? Am I here alone?? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »

They have big runs - that even go outside!  It is very clean and nice people.  We are doing 2 dogs in one and 3 in the other.  They do have a special care unit if any are having problems.  I am sure it will be ok.  I just try to convince my self they are going to camp.   
That's good to know MT, they will be fine and you will miss them so much. Don't worry your pretty little head about them, they will be fine. JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2009, 07:29:15 PM »

I was just kidding MYTIME.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.