April 24, 2024, 08:35:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 399728 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1000 on: July 23, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »

No Worries Mary Mary

We all have those days.  And I hope the Song helped. 
And Yes even though we are online. I can tell your not in your usual groove.   

But the Greatest thing is  " Your Here" and I can Hug/type on You for a while.

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: July 23, 2009, 12:09:30 AM »

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10779041

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: July 23, 2009, 12:11:55 AM »

No Worries Mary Mary

an angelic monkey

That's why I'm here.  You guys bring a smile to my face.     Look Klaas found the Charger already.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1003 on: July 23, 2009, 12:14:37 AM »

Klaas " Bless the Chargers" ...

Can you believe we are all controlled by Chargers. I lost my cell phone charger for a week. I would not though go out and buy another one.  I finally found it.

Guess where? The last place I looked.  Hah. The least last place that I would ever plug it in. And there it was.  In me basement.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1004 on: July 23, 2009, 12:23:00 AM »

No Worries Mary Mary

an angelic monkey

That's why I'm here.  You guys bring a smile to my face.     Look Klaas found the Charger already.   

Mary Mary I am glad your here. That is good. I too have those days. I have  a " theme song" its not sad, it is actually self empowering. It has to do with no one in particular. As this song talks about a Man. That is nothing of why I love this song. It is just a Girl power song. That you can sing out loud and proud. The person your wishing to escape from could be anyone.
Your self, your kids, your spouse, partner, friend ...endless. I love this song though, it makes me better. 
I am glad your not alone and your here within the Cage 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J0Gy23RI6qI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/J0Gy23RI6qI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: July 23, 2009, 12:38:26 AM »

No Worries Mary Mary

an angelic monkey

Mary Mary I am glad your here. That is good. I too have those days. I have  a " theme song" its not sad, it is actually self empowering. It has to do with no one in particular. As this song talks about a Man. That is nothing of why I love this song. It is just a Girl power song. That you can sing out loud and proud. The person your wishing to escape from could be anyone.
Your self, your kids, your spouse, partner, friend ...endless. I love this song though, it makes me better. 
I am glad your not alone and your here within the Cage 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J0Gy23RI6qI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/J0Gy23RI6qI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

I used to love music.  Though most of it was sad.  I loved singing too.  I've really parted from it in the last few years.  That's ok too though.  It had it's time in my life. 

Now for some reason it's Sex and the City. It reminds me of how hard relationships were, with a little levity added. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: July 23, 2009, 12:40:44 AM »

Oh now I am bringing it for sure!!    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You can give us a minute by minute account.  Or Web cam.   

OK!!  This computer is much nicer than mine and has a web cam!  It is touch screen too, I might need to trade!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Who's computer are you using, MT?   Are you on your way to your vacation spot?  

Hi 2NJ - we leave in the AM!!

I am using my daughters.  But now I am really mad - she just broke her charger and I have 13% remaining!!  I guess I won't be bringing this with me!!   

Did you say AM?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: July 23, 2009, 12:46:43 AM »

OK!!  This computer is much nicer than mine and has a web cam!  It is touch screen too, I might need to trade!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I am using my daughters.  But now I am really mad - she just broke her charger and I have 13% remaining!!  I guess I won't be bringing this with me!!   

Did you say AM?

HHI Bear!!

Why the shock??? 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 01:02:54 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: July 23, 2009, 12:47:22 AM »

Please put an H before the I.   Thank you.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: July 23, 2009, 12:48:25 AM »

Can we possibly get the 6 guests down here.  It's very lonely.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: July 23, 2009, 12:51:57 AM »

So do you think Mytime is going to live without internet?  I don't, I bet she finds a way 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1011 on: July 23, 2009, 12:53:07 AM »

For conversation
Yesterday I had my lawn guy come to my house.
Let me say first that I am not a Princess nor one who has a Driver and or hired staff. I have though a yard that has been a mess for a long time ( about a year) and I lost control over it * yard due to having my Ode crumbling abode being renovated. I have a fairly large back yard. Too much for me to handle. I have so many trees its insanity all year long. Leaves are my permanent reminder. My grass is a lovely shade of beige mixed with patches of dirt and green. No sun ever in my backyard. No rain this spring/summer.
This young fella who is working in my yard has cleared out all the places where the " Critter's" have found their HOME. Since he has been working - all the critters have come out.
Last night I went to find my Cat. He was out and more than likely sleeping in a big patch of dirt under one of the shrubs. He likes to sleep in dirt. Why? I have no clue. My dog Deenie ran outside with me, while I was hunting my Kitty.
I heard my Dog make all these Rumbles and growls that were " New" sounds to me. My Dog is just a year old. I heard too all this thrashing as if leaves and such were being roughed around.
I walked under my security light in my yard. There was my Dog standing four feet from a very Angry SKUNK twice my dogs size !!   Monkey Devil! My Deenie weighs 7lbs.
OMG was just too much - I yelled and thankfully my Dog came right back to me.
If Deenie would have been sprayed last night ..

I am soooooo Thankful that she was not Sprayed. The Skunk OMG HUGE. So Huge. I think she is a she and probably pregnant. She was just a waddling and so FAT.  And she was SO Mad.. her tail was Straight UP and she was getting ready to AIM and Fire.
Aye, I have possums, squirrels, chipmunks galore, birds beyond, Bunnies, and Now a big Skunk. Not to mention the Hawk that comes around.

The Hawk I fear the most. The Skunk EEE I hope she is only eating the berries from my one tree and is not nesting in my yard.  She can't pee on my fur Babies.  Shocked

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: July 23, 2009, 12:58:27 AM »

So do you think Mytime is going to live without internet?  I don't, I bet she finds a way 

For the sake of Pt and Dt, I hope she does.  After midnight Bahama Mama needs to unwind, from all that fun in the sun.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: July 23, 2009, 12:59:55 AM »

Done.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1014 on: July 23, 2009, 01:02:02 AM »

For the sake of Pt and Dt, I hope she does.  After midnight Bahama Mama needs to unwind, from all that fun in the sun.   

If Mytime is how we all know of her.. she will demand internet connection in her place of stay.
I know the last time I traveled for business in 2007 -they had a room on the main floor with 3 pc's. That were free to use -with internet connection. For guests. 
And it was not the greatest place to stay either. No Frills at all.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: July 23, 2009, 01:03:20 AM »

I live through it, but it's really painful.    

She didn't the last trip, did she?   Time will tell.  

Goodnight, everyone.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: July 23, 2009, 01:04:17 AM »

Did you say AM?

HHI Bear!!

Why the shock??? 

I thought MT was allergic to mornings!

Hi MM!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: July 23, 2009, 01:05:39 AM »

Done.

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: July 23, 2009, 01:08:51 AM »

For conversation
Yesterday I had my lawn guy come to my house.
Let me say first that I am not a Princess nor one who has a Driver and or hired staff. I have though a yard that has been a mess for a long time ( about a year) and I lost control over it * yard due to having my Ode crumbling abode being renovated. I have a fairly large back yard. Too much for me to handle. I have so many trees its insanity all year long. Leaves are my permanent reminder. My grass is a lovely shade of beige mixed with patches of dirt and green. No sun ever in my backyard. No rain this spring/summer.
This young fella who is working in my yard has cleared out all the places where the " Critter's" have found their HOME. Since he has been working - all the critters have come out.
Last night I went to find my Cat. He was out and more than likely sleeping in a big patch of dirt under one of the shrubs. He likes to sleep in dirt. Why? I have no clue. My dog Deenie ran outside with me, while I was hunting my Kitty.
I heard my Dog make all these Rumbles and growls that were " New" sounds to me. My Dog is just a year old. I heard too all this thrashing as if leaves and such were being roughed around.
I walked under my security light in my yard. There was my Dog standing four feet from a very Angry SKUNK twice my dogs size !!   Monkey Devil! My Deenie weighs 7lbs.
OMG was just too much - I yelled and thankfully my Dog came right back to me.
If Deenie would have been sprayed last night ..

I am soooooo Thankful that she was not Sprayed. The Skunk OMG HUGE. So Huge. I think she is a she and probably pregnant. She was just a waddling and so FAT.  And she was SO Mad.. her tail was Straight UP and she was getting ready to AIM and Fire.
Aye, I have possums, squirrels, chipmunks galore, birds beyond, Bunnies, and Now a big Skunk. Not to mention the Hawk that comes around.

The Hawk I fear the most. The Skunk EEE I hope she is only eating the berries from my one tree and is not nesting in my yard.  She can't pee on my fur Babies.  Shocked

Wow Deenie that's a whole lot of nature.  I don't think I ever saw a skunk in person but I thought they were fairly smaill. I grew up in the city and moved out to the suburbs in later life.   I enjoy reading about all the different lifestyles of the Monkeys across the country. It's like National Geographic to me. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: July 23, 2009, 01:10:01 AM »

I have been trying to teach my son when you talk to an adult, a teacher,etc. you need to use the correct word for things and not the slang.

Bearcub comes home from camp and said he got hit with a ball in camp and he thinks it may have damaged his tentacle...

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.