March 28, 2024, 01:09:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 398617 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: July 25, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »

Hi everybody!

I am afraid I might be double posting . . . hope not.  Got an error just now so I will try again.

Thanks to everybody for your support as I went through a difficult time recently when my wire fox terrier (Rudy) had to be put down. 

Yesterday I adopted a new wire fox terrier named "Buddy".  He is adorable.  Just wanted to share his picture here.  Thanks again for your support for the past month.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: July 25, 2009, 09:48:31 PM »

Hi everybody!

I am afraid I might be double posting . . . hope not.  Got an error just now so I will try again.

Thanks to everybody for your support as I went through a difficult time recently when my wire fox terrier (Rudy) had to be put down. 

Yesterday I adopted a new wire fox terrier named "Buddy".  He is adorable.  Just wanted to share his picture here.  Thanks again for your support for the past month.

Karen

He's adorable!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: July 25, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »

Karen, your Buddy is just cute as can be.  He looks like a big huggable plush toy.  Can't help but smile when I look at his pic. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: July 25, 2009, 10:13:57 PM »

CBB the avi is just beautiful! Thank you so much!! She is such a BIG girl, 105 pounds!! The vet said she is one of the largest labs he has ever seen, but healthy as a horse and SO gentle and loving. She steals hearts wherever she goes. She loves outdoors so this avi is perfect for her, you did an awesome job as usual!!

I have to  tell all you Monkeys a really neat story about my Emmy. This past week we were out in the back yard, and I saw her rooting around in the grass. She got something in her mouth and brought it to my feet, laid it down, then picked it up again and moved it a little then laid it down again. It started squealing kind of like a new kitten, and when I looked closer it was a brand new baby bunny, maybe 1-2 days old!! Completely intact, no damage whatsoever, I checked it over carefully after her having carried it in her mouth. It was just beginning to get its fur, its tiny ears were still laid back against its head and its eyes were closed. Probably 3 inches long is all. I called the vet and he told me to go look for a hole in the area where Emmy had found it, and check for other babies, then move the nest just outside the fence so the dogs cant bother them, make another hole and put the babies in it, cover it with the stuff mama bunny had used to cover them with. He assured me the mama bunny was close and she wouldnt reject the babies because of me handling them, she would come back after dark and move them. Well, I found the hole/nest smack dab in the middle of our back yard WITH the dogs, but there werent any other babies in it. I did what he said and made a new nest and moved the baby, then marked the top of the nest with a large weed so I could find it to check on it. I went the next morning and sure enough the nest had been opened and the baby bunny was gone. The vet said she was probably in the process of moving her babies and had just the one more to get moved. Anyway, I was very proud of Emmy for her gentleness with that baby bunny, and knowing to bring it to me.
Thank you again, I LOVE my avi!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1604 on: July 25, 2009, 10:23:20 PM »

CBB the avi is just beautiful! Thank you so much!! She is such a BIG girl, 105 pounds!! The vet said she is one of the largest labs he has ever seen, but healthy as a horse and SO gentle and loving. She steals hearts wherever she goes. She loves outdoors so this avi is perfect for her, you did an awesome job as usual!!

I have to  tell all you Monkeys a really neat story about my Emmy. This past week we were out in the back yard, and I saw her rooting around in the grass. She got something in her mouth and brought it to my feet, laid it down, then picked it up again and moved it a little then laid it down again. It started squealing kind of like a new kitten, and when I looked closer it was a brand new baby bunny, maybe 1-2 days old!! Completely intact, no damage whatsoever, I checked it over carefully after her having carried it in her mouth. It was just beginning to get its fur, its tiny ears were still laid back against its head and its eyes were closed. Probably 3 inches long is all. I called the vet and he told me to go look for a hole in the area where Emmy had found it, and check for other babies, then move the nest just outside the fence so the dogs cant bother them, make another hole and put the babies in it, cover it with the stuff mama bunny had used to cover them with. He assured me the mama bunny was close and she wouldnt reject the babies because of me handling them, she would come back after dark and move them. Well, I found the hole/nest smack dab in the middle of our back yard WITH the dogs, but there werent any other babies in it. I did what he said and made a new nest and moved the baby, then marked the top of the nest with a large weed so I could find it to check on it. I went the next morning and sure enough the nest had been opened and the baby bunny was gone. The vet said she was probably in the process of moving her babies and had just the one more to get moved. Anyway, I was very proud of Emmy for her gentleness with that baby bunny, and knowing to bring it to me.

Awwwwwww, Gabby! I think I love Emmy too!! What a wonderful story and what a most wonderful dog!! I'm glad you like the avi. With the way the picture was cut off, I had to put her in the water, but I know labs love the water, so I thought it would be OK! She's just gorgeous!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: July 25, 2009, 11:02:28 PM »

Hi everybody!

Karen

Congrats on the new baby Karen.  Looks like he has found a chair and IMHO he is smiling! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: July 26, 2009, 01:43:07 AM »

Hi everybody!

Karen

Awwwweee, He is soooooo cute! an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1607 on: July 26, 2009, 01:58:50 AM »

Kermit?? Dropping this off in hopes you find it! I noticed you were still holding your 4th of July hotdog and thought it was time to have a summer cooler to wash it down!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/kermitsummer1.gif
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: July 26, 2009, 02:05:12 AM »

Kermit?? Dropping this off in hopes you find it! I noticed you were still holding your 4th of July hotdog and thought it was time to have a summer cooler to wash it down!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/kermitsummer1.gif

That looks so refreshing CBB.  Rib it Rib it
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: July 26, 2009, 02:15:27 AM »

Hi Monkeys   

We losr again tonight so I am buing!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 26, 2009, 02:19:02 AM »

Hi Monkeys   

We lost again tonight so I am buing!!   

oops - lost 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: July 26, 2009, 02:22:38 AM »

Awe!!!  What a sweet dog!!  I doubt any of my spolied little guys/gals would have been so sweet but I can only hope since we never been faced with anything like that!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: July 26, 2009, 02:34:58 AM »

Early to bed and early to rise makes a Muser healthy, wealthy, and wise!

I guess that's why I am always in the poor house!

Good night!  I hope to see your cute faces in here after all the beauty sleep!

MT, is PT still alive?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: July 26, 2009, 02:36:54 AM »

MT, is PT still alive?

Bearly!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: July 26, 2009, 02:39:29 AM »

I love it!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: July 26, 2009, 02:40:08 AM »

MT, is PT still alive?

Bearly!!   

Timey!!!

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: July 26, 2009, 02:41:47 AM »

MT, is PT still alive?

Bearly!!   

Timey!!!

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I was saying PT is bearly alive but I am happy to see you too!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: July 26, 2009, 02:42:17 AM »

Is it better in your pajamas?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: July 26, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »

MT, is PT still alive?

Bearly!!   

Timey!!!

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I was saying PT is bearly alive but I am happy to see you too!! 

What did you give him this time?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: July 26, 2009, 02:43:43 AM »

PT is making me come to bed!!   

I think I have a new nickname for him!!   Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.