March 29, 2024, 06:33:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125046 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2009, 11:21:35 PM »

one more thing I need to say.  I am not stuck on this theory or whatever you want to call it.  It is just something that has surfaced just like every other person/persons of interest and I need to look at this stuff because I for one believe this stuff is happening all the time.  I am looking at this possibility just like I looked at watne and all the others and some I have not even posted about.  I would not have even looked in elma church had I not had someone tell me josh and lindsey have gone there and all about what is happening there and WHO some of these people are and what they are doing.  they saw it with their own eyes, it is not just something they THINK.  so I have to go through this stuff and try to figure out where that mountain is where the creek altars are and wherever else this stuff is going on in the area.  It IS going on, it is not a question of where it is or not, it is a question of where at it is going on and if it has to do with anything to do with lindsey's disappearance. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »

just so you all will know I have studied the bible for 46 years.  yes I am old LOL

dd, I too am not going to debate doctrine, just because Jim Jones, et al could quote scripture . . . I too have studied the Bible for a long time (I'll let you be older, teehee).  It is what I do by vocation.  There are many churches of all sorts that stick their heads in the sand about evil.  I know better.  There is a war going on and it is killing adults and children.  You are so right, you've got to get into the heads of these people in order to try and anticipate what they do and why they are doing it.  No matter how warped or perverted they use doctrine is not the issue, they are good at what they do because they are evil.  As Janet reminded in the scripture, they can and will disguise themselves as the angel of light.  If one is not practiced in this or prepared for the warfare, they shouldn't engage.  It is powerful and deadly warfare.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2009, 11:25:19 PM »

Sister

The purpose of my post was to point out that ministries/outreaches that are focused on making positive changes in the lives of those with sexual and substance addictions ... the environment will not reflect ... for example ... our conservative church where the outreach is for the community as a whole.

There is a store front ministry/outreach in our town run by the Salvation Army.  Volunteers and contributions are solicited from the conventional churches in the area.   Free meals are offered to the homeless and the addicts.  Basic clothing, church services, Bible Studies as well as social activities are also a part of the program.  Lives are being turned around as the love of God is embraced.

However ... there is a downside to this store front ministry/outreach.  Many of those who have not reached a point where they have made personal decisions to turn their lives around ... take advantage of the ministry/outeach as a meeting place to further addictions over a free meal.  Businesses in the area complain of increased vandalism, breakins and lack of clientel as families feel uncomfortable ... unsafe ... in the immediate area of the center.

In other words ... the good that the ministry/outreach does in the name of changed lives is not being recognized when the negative is taking into consideration.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2009, 11:25:56 PM »

just so you all will know I have studied the bible for 46 years.  yes I am old LOL

dd, I too am not going to debate doctrine, just because Jim Jones, et al could quote scripture . . . I too have studied the Bible for a long time (I'll let you be older, teehee).  It is what I do by vocation.  There are many churches of all sorts that stick their heads in the sand about evil.  I know better.  There is a war going on and it is killing adults and children.  You are so right, you've got to get into the heads of these people in order to try and anticipate what they do and why they are doing it.  No matter how warped or perverted they use doctrine is not the issue, they are good at what they do because they are evil.  As Janet reminded in the scripture, they can and will disguise themselves as the angel of light.  If one is not practiced in this or prepared for the warfare, they shouldn't engage.  It is powerful and deadly warfare.

well let me say this, it is not ONLY spiritual warfare with these people, they will physically hunt you down and kill you.  they are no one to full with.  and they are all over.  and this is why I will not say everything or they will knoow who is telling me this stuff, and that person could be killed. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »

yes, dd, I know.  They have no limits.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »

The Harvest Ministry leaders appear to be coming out of the Assembly of God church.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2009, 11:35:15 PM »

Sister

The purpose of my post was to point out that ministries/outreaches that are focused on making positive changes in the lives of those with sexual and substance addictions ... the environment will not reflect ... for example ... our conservative church where the outreach is for the community as a whole.

There is a store front ministry/outreach in our town run by the Salvation Army.  Volunteers and contributions are solicited from the conventional churches in the area.   Free meals are offered to the homeless and the addicts.  Basic clothing, church services, Bible Studies as well as social activities are also a part of the program.  Lives are being turned around as the love of God is embraced.

However ... there is a downside to this store front ministry/outreach.  Many of those who have not reached a point where they have made personal decisions to turn their lives around ... take advantage of the ministry/outeach as a meeting place to further addictions over a free meal.  Businesses in the area complain of increased vandalism, breakins and lack of clientel as families feel uncomfortable ... unsafe ... in the immediate area of the center.

In other words ... the good that the ministry/outreach does in the name of changed lives is not being recognized when the negative is taking into consideration.

Janet

janet, I can guarantee you the leadership and what they are teaching is as bizarre as heck, if I could tell you all I am hearing you would understand this is not a ministry which is on the up and up and the members are goofed up.  this is more than that.  ugh.  there is a huge difference than a ministry trying to help people and the members are just messed up and acting in a way that is not good.  But what really matters here is this.  josh and lindsey had contact with the people of this church.  should we not look at the bizarre stuff and the people who are running this and the people who are there who could very well be the people who are responsible for her disappearance or who caused her to be scared.  When the teachings are this bizarre that people are refusing to let their kids go there ad they themselves are leaving, you have to wonder about the leadership and who are the people living there. 

anyway, I don't believe most churches are like this at all.  They all have different doctrines ad that is fine with me, they can believe whatever they want to believe, but this is just bizarre stuff. 

anyway I have to get back to looing at maps and keep checkig things against info I am gettig.

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2009, 11:38:06 PM »

since we're giving our bio's  lol....i've lived in the bible belt all my 31 years...i've seen people wash others feet, pass snakes, and speak 'with the voice'...i've also seen molestation, alcoholism, drug use, and just plain crazy.  i have nothing against religion, but i do have issues with those who shove an idea or belief onto another....i DO believe there are people out there that will take snippets from any religion they can and bend it to their own will....i also believe when people are at their lowest state they will look for light where they can find it...manipulation is at the heart of most evil....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2009, 11:41:20 PM »

Janet

I understand what you are saying, but at this point in looking for this child, recognizing the good is not what I think will help us find her.  We must and should look at the bad because the "good" would not harm a child, but the "bad" have reasons so beyond the ordinary that there is where we must look.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »

If the practices of the "Christian" ministry of the church that Josh and Lindsey was affiliated with do not conform to Biblical standards then ... I agree that exposure is where it is at.

DD and Sister ... what are the practices of the ministry/outreach of Evergreen Christian that are troubling to you?  The church website reflect that of my church.

Janet

++++++++

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.
 http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Evergreen Christian Community

http://www.ecconline.cc/ecconline/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2009, 12:56:31 AM »

DD

Has any of your research implied that either Josh or Lindsey was affiliated with Havest Vision Ministries?

Could you please direct me to your posts that expand on the negative aspects of this ministry?

Thank You.

Janet

++++++++++

Harvest Vision Ministries

http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/page/page/6528584.htm

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2009, 12:57:58 AM »

Possibly the best way to explain it would be to start at about page 4 reading all the posts with all the links, etc.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2009, 01:04:02 AM »

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »

DD

Has any of your research implied that either Josh or Lindsey was affiliated with Havest Vision Ministries?

Could you please direct me to your posts that expand on the negative aspects of this ministry?

Thank You.

Janet

i'm not trying to be mean...there us a 'sub-couture' of people who exsit....their  mark is the un-assuming and the un- knowing .....nastyness is their lives and' you do not need to get in the mix....i have no opinion so its not an issue to me.  these people are more harm than good...evil is out there....
and btw i don't like it AT ALL
++++++++++

Harvest Vision Ministries

http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/page/page/6528584.htm

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2009, 01:14:53 AM »

sorry i got in your box.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2009, 01:15:54 AM »

i'm not trying to be mean...there us a 'sub-couture' of people who exsit....their  mark is the un-assuming and the un- knowing .....nastyness is their lives and' you do not need to get in the mix....i have no opinion so its not an issue to me.  these people are more harm than good...evil is out there....
and btw i don't like it AT ALL[/quote]]
and btw i don't like it AT ALL
[/ftp]
that was me

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2009, 01:18:05 AM »

If the practices of the "Christian" ministry of the church that Josh and Lindsey was affiliated with do not conform to Biblical standards then ... I agree that exposure is where it is at.

DD and Sister ... what are the practices of the ministry/outreach of Evergreen Christian that are troubling to you?  The church website reflect that of my church.

Janet

++++++++

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.
 http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Evergreen Christian Community

http://www.ecconline.cc/ecconline/

I have not been hearing crazy stuff about that church so I have not looked at it like I am the one in Elma.  I would be there is a huge difference in what is going on there as compared to the one in Elma, but if someone starts saying they are doing the same things as the one in Elma, believe me, I will wondering what is going on there also.  They only thing I have heard about the evergreen is wayne watne is connected there.  that does not mean anything really. 

I'm not  a church basher but when they get this bizarre someone needs to be asking what the heck is going on, especially when one of the leaders does know about a bunch of crazy stuff going on in the area, knows where it is, knows people who are doing it, one is a relative sex offender, and the you have them hiding people who are hiding from the law.  It is a HUGE difference.  And now I have found out they are also influencing children to do some of this same weirdness.  This is just crazy.  I am not hearing anything crazy about the evergreen church or any other church in the area.

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2009, 01:19:49 AM »

geeze after this i will really  ::MonkeyEek::be mamacrazy

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2009, 01:21:48 AM »

Possibly the best way to explain it would be to start at about page 4 reading all the posts with all the links, etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.