March 28, 2024, 12:59:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125016 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« on: July 14, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

I am starting this thread to put all my research on any weirdos connected to the churches or strange things going on in the community.  I realize this is a bizarre and "touchy" subject, and I do not want to clutter up the main threads with research on a topic which most people will never believe is going on. 
So everything I look up on this subject I will put here as reference so I am not overwhelming the main thread. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tipper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 11:43:46 AM »

Hello everyone! 

DD..it's me Wink  I finally made it!

I will help research as much as I can!

O/T:  DD and I go way back.  I was always bugging DD to "look" at new cases.  DD is one of the best when it comes to tearing apart a case.  Great work as usual DD.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »

Hello everyone! 

O/T:  DD and I go way back.  I was always bugging DD to "look" at new cases.  DD is one of the best when it comes to tearing apart a case.  Great work as usual DD.
WELCOME and yes I see that DD is one of the best 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 12:28:26 PM »

Hello everyone! 

omg I am so glad you are here Tipper.  You know how I am about this stuff and thank GOD someone who knows I am not nuts  Monkey Devil!

yes, PLEASE help me research this case, its a REALLY messed up one. 

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »

I hope this ok to post here...about the Northwest Life Center in Elma.
I found this web site while looking for the church.I thought this was an interesting comment made by one of the member/s.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://democard.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/northwest-life-center1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://democard.wordpress.com/&usg=__1Op2fTalVeKlg-A91ccgAbSwNEo=&h=478&w=344&sz=68&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=3KgA9o6JKcp6HM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3DNorthwest%2BLife%2BCenter%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Northwest Life Center•May 23, 2009 • Leave a Comment
As I pulled into Elma, Washington I knew I had to get out and meet some of the people that made this town so cool. It just has a great vibe to it, kind of friendly and relaxed. Wouldn’t you know it, the first parking place I find is right in front of the Northwest Life Center, and they are open with free food!

I introduced myself, and when asked, told them that I was a photographer that was traveling through Washington to meet great people and get to know them and take their photos. There were several in the room that politely asked me not to photograph them, mumbling that it wouldn’t be good for the law to know where they are. Isn’t that interesting? My mind was drawn to the stories in the bible of how Jesus spent time with the common people, the sinners of the world. It touched my heart to be in such a place, and to feel accepted and welcome. A very cool thing indeed.

The stars of the show had to be Dick and Jerlean. She had cooked a couple of crock pot dishes to bring (the sign says “snacks” the reality was it was a full blown pot-luck lunch. I had just eaten sadly, so I didn’t eat, but it smelled great!) and Dick was the entertainment.

more at the link above......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

ue
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 12:37:11 PM »

On this topic.

I have information there were some very weird goings-on in the McCleary area.  It didn't start out that way and at first I did not notice anything particularly telling about anything weird.  I did think hmm Lindsey joins myspace on a NEW myspace account Twilight Freak and posts at 4:04am in the morning on May 29 that she is happy. By 5:48 in the morning on May 29th her mood is scared and she says she is having nightmares and feels something bad is going to happen.
Question#1 why is she up at 4am posting on myspace
Question #2 why did she join up on a NEW myspace account, she already had the Disturbed account
Question #3 why does she go from happy to scared at early AM within 1 hr 44 minutes.

she is stating she has been having nightmares, she feels something bad is going to happen, is she not sleeping because of the scary nightmares and is this why she is up so early in the morning?  but why then is she happy at 4:04, and scared at 5:48.  What changed, where is she posting this from?  was she online with someone and they scared her??  was someone where she was at that morning and they scared her.  What caused it, and what had been making her have scarey nightmares? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 12:39:36 PM »

I hope this ok to post here...about the Northwest Life Center in Elma.
I found this web site while looking for the church.I thought this was an interesting comment made by one of the member/s.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://democard.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/northwest-life-center1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://democard.wordpress.com/&usg=__1Op2fTalVeKlg-A91ccgAbSwNEo=&h=478&w=344&sz=68&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=3KgA9o6JKcp6HM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3DNorthwest%2BLife%2BCenter%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Northwest Life Center•May 23, 2009 • Leave a Comment
As I pulled into Elma, Washington I knew I had to get out and meet some of the people that made this town so cool. It just has a great vibe to it, kind of friendly and relaxed. Wouldn’t you know it, the first parking place I find is right in front of the Northwest Life Center, and they are open with free food!

I introduced myself, and when asked, told them that I was a photographer that was traveling through Washington to meet great people and get to know them and take their photos. There were several in the room that politely asked me not to photograph them, mumbling that it wouldn’t be good for the law to know where they are. Isn’t that interesting? My mind was drawn to the stories in the bible of how Jesus spent time with the common people, the sinners of the world. It touched my heart to be in such a place, and to feel accepted and welcome. A very cool thing indeed.

The stars of the show had to be Dick and Jerlean. She had cooked a couple of crock pot dishes to bring (the sign says “snacks” the reality was it was a full blown pot-luck lunch. I had just eaten sadly, so I didn’t eat, but it smelled great!) and Dick was the entertainment.

more at the link above......

EXCELLENT FIND,!!!!
Confirmation from the horses mouth that there are people there who would not want the law to know where they are.  so... they help to hide criminals??

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

On this topic.

I have information there were some very weird goings-on in the McCleary area.  It didn't start out that way and at first I did not notice anything particularly telling about anything weird.  I did think hmm Lindsey joins myspace on a NEW myspace account Twilight Freak and posts at 4:04am in the morning on May 29 that she is happy. By 5:48 in the morning on May 29th her mood is scared and she says she is having nightmares and feels something bad is going to happen.
Question#1 why is she up at 4am posting on myspace
Question #2 why did she join up on a NEW myspace account, she already had the Disturbed account
Question #3 why does she go from happy to scared at early AM within 1 hr 44 minutes.

she is stating she has been having nightmares, she feels something bad is going to happen, is she not sleeping because of the scary nightmares and is this why she is up so early in the morning?  but why then is she happy at 4:04, and scared at 5:48.  What changed, where is she posting this from?  was she online with someone and they scared her??  was someone where she was at that morning and they scared her.  What caused it, and what had been making her have scarey nightmares? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »

ooops above post repeated sorry...

Lindsey's mom is in the news quoted as saying Lindsey is afraid of the dark and will not go outside during the "witching hours".  Now people write this off as Lindsey reads books and is interested in Twilight etc so this is how she learns of the "witching hours".  Well there are "Witching hours" and then there are "Witching Hours.  Is it possible Lindsey had some kind of contact with people who "understand" the "deep" things of the "witching hours"? 

Another girl on myspace is also posting she is feeling like something bad is going to happen.  This person links up to the friends of Lindsey.  So there is some sort of connection.

I found one reference to one person in McCleary wanting to join some Meet-up groups for the occult, but that is normal as far as people doing that, so that did not set off any alarms

Now maybe it is all NOTHING, but these were the few things that jumped out at me at the beginning of the case, however, as I kept researching I was not finding any of the basic tell tell signs of anything weird going on.  But I kept it in mind and went on looking for your normal case stuff.

Then I got more info and started talking to a few locals and BLAM... here it comes, there "IS" weird stuff going on in the McCleary area

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 12:58:43 PM »

I was looking at michael feeser the sex offender who lives up on elma hicklin road north of Mccleary, just north of the Jim Mullin Creek that is behind the Simpson Mill plant.  A local has told me this is where Mullin Creek is.  All it says on the map is FORKS, But I am told this is Jim Mullin Creek.  I am also told the kids call it "Tweaker's Creek". 

Well, the sex offender Michael Feeser is living not too far from there.  So I am researching him and looking at his family to see who they are etc.  Madigabe then gets a message through klaasend that one of the people I am looking for(george Woodard) is in fact a child sex offender in Lewis County.  Now michael feeser is listed with him and a stacy feeser aka stacy woodard.  So I think, hmm two sex offenders together.  So I start digging more on Micheal Feeser and find out from another local a body was found up there.  so then we find that dwight feeser, relative of Michael feeser has shot and killed brian sheets at michael feeser's home.  (all of this is posted on the main threads here)

So then a local contacts me and says Michael feeser is involved in satanism and sacrificing.  so at this point I think okay here we go I better check this out.  So then I find out through someone else that the uncle of Michael feeser is living at the church in elma, (that he knows george woodard) and he is an x satanist and was raised in ritual sexual abuse.  Now I check around and find he is preaching at the church where he is living.

Then I find out that lindsey was seen at this church 3 weeks before she disappears.

Then I find out that Josh has went there several times.

by now I am really going HMMMM

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »

so I am thinking HMMM and then madibabe states there are 2 churches in elma she would never allow her kids to go to, that her mother had went with her daughter to that church and left and came and told madibabe there are 20 something drug users in there, some of them not clean, some high on drugs at the service, and there are people there her mother knows through her being a drug counselor, and there are some in there involved in "things which go further than any one should think about" or something to that affect.  the post is over on the main thread. 

So now I know something worse than drugs are going on with the people at that church.  and something you should not even have to imagine.  so... there is more.  But for now that is a little run down WHY I am going to dig into this church, the people there and see who is connected to the weird stuff going on.

I am told there were altars set up in the woods with bones etc.  I am told there is a mountain with a pentagram.  I am told every year at winter soltice they use a girl in their rituals.  you will have to study this stuff to understand more about this stuff, but I have looked at this stuff a lot so I understand what this is about.

I am told that micheal feeser the sex offender is one of the persons who had the altar out on a creek.

NOW... is all this stuff true or are peole making this stuff up?  I don't know, but "IF" it is true someone needs to check this stuff out.  I hope the feds would not just boo-ha-ha this and ignore it.

To find me:
Tipper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 01:11:12 PM »

DD...here we go again and I know -YOU KNOW- what I mean:(

Gosh....it never ends.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »

DD...here we go again and I know -YOU KNOW- what I mean:(

Gosh....it never ends.

I really had my doubts this was one of those cases, I looked and looked and just couldn't figure out anything.  the dogs sent up a HUGE red flag for me and the fact the feds are saying THERE ARE NO LEADS etc, and they were saying there was no dog scent.  another common thing to happen in these cases. 

I am inbetween my home chores right now, but when I finish I will get on here and dig dig dig. 

I really think we should pay attention to the FIRE that happened and start looking for the places/names/locations that "fit" this kind of stuff. 

To find me:
Tipper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 01:30:03 PM »

DD...what bothers me the most; no one heard this little girl scream or struggle to get away from some "stranger".  I think she was approached by a familiar face....probably offered a ride home....someone cruising the area....
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 01:31:06 PM »

Tipper...

can you please search myspace and facebook for anything FEESER/WOODARD/ROUNDTREE

I know you are good at this, and you know I do not get on those sites.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »

DD...what bothers me the most; no one heard this little girl scream or struggle to get away from some "stranger".  I think she was approached by a familiar face....probably offered a ride home....someone cruising the area....

as you know I normally get something right off, but in this case I didn't. the only thing I kept noticing was a gravel pit to the west of McCleary.  And every time I would look at the map, there would be that dang gravel pit, but nothing more.  perhaps someone worked there I thought but I could not even figure that out.  But I mentioned this gravel pit to a local and they told me it is a major party place.  So I need to figure out what is up with that gravel pit as well.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »

for anyone who wants to help with this, here is where I am starting

leta's name makes it easier to figure out which william roundtree you are looking at, but who I am actually interested in is William Jay Roundtree.  But.. I want to also know about the people he is connected to.  He is the uncle of Michael David Feeser the sex offender on Elma Hicklin Rd McCleary. 

ROUNDTREE, LETA ANN (Age 41)

Associated names:

ROUNDTREE,  L

HERMISTON, OR
STANFIELD, OR
HEPPNER, OR
BREMERTON, WA
PORT ORCHARD, WA

Possible Relatives:

ROUNDTREE, JAMES
ROUNDTREE, WILLIAM JAY (Age 37)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

STAMM, CARRIE ANNE (Age 42)
LUCAS, KELLY ANNE (Age 42)
HENDERSON, PEGGY (Age 59)
HENDERSON, DAWN MARIE (Age 46)
MURRAY, JASON WILLIAM (Age 34)
KELLEY, CHARLES DANIEL (Age 37)
GEORGE, HEATHER M (Age 26)
BARNETT, TAMARRA EILEEN (Age 48)
BARNETT, JAMES LELAND (Age 30)
COLBRAY, JENNIE
BARNES, KIRSTEN

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 01:44:30 PM »

In all fairness it is assumed William Jay Roundtree has changed his ways and now is a Christian.  He is living and preaching at the church in Elma. 
Northwest Life Center
 215 N. 3rd street
Elma, Wa   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 01:46:02 PM »

I want to know who he use to be connected with.  I doubt all of those people changed their ways.

I also have been told that this church has recently lost half the congregation.  I do not know why but you have to wonder

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »

to my friend I cannot find but I know you are out there and I know you use to read here.
"I never gave you the long. lat. therefore you never gave me the info. New News" please contact me. my IM is not working you will have to email me.
please come help on this case. 
keysring@yahoo.com

To find me:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.