March 28, 2024, 05:24:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125026 times)
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »

While I was looking into the forest fire I came across this information:  May be helpful?  It mentions there is almost no police presence in the forest...good place to do things you don't want people to know about.

Tension continues in Capitol Forest
Outdoors: Some worry use of guns a risk to others
JOHN DODGE; The Olympian | • Published July 13, 2009

Comments (59)  Recommend (12) Photos

Reckless and destructive discharge of firearms continues to plague the Capitol State Forest, recreational users and neighbors say.

In the past three weeks, vandals have peppered four new signs installed in the forest with bullets and shotgun pellets. The cost to replace the signs is pegged at about $1,000, said Phil Wolff, a state Department of Natural Resources recreation manager assigned to the Olympia-area forest.

In tough budget times, the vandalism is especially troubling, Wolff said.

“It’s money that could be used to pump an outhouse, replace a couple of rotten picnic tables, repair four campground fire rings or grade a campground parking area,” he said.

Damage to signs from firearms is nothing new in a forest where recreational target shooting is legal and hunting is widely accepted.

But in a 100,000-acre working forest that hosts about 100,000 visitors a year, conflicts among the various user groups can and do arise.

Mountain bicyclists, horseback riders, motorcyclists, hunters, hikers, campers and target shooters flock to the forest, which has 180 miles of trails evenly split between motorized and non-motorized use.

The hunting and target shooting is dispersed throughout the forest, although target shooting is supposed to be at manufactured targets placed against earthen backstops no closer than 500 feet from a campground, structure or residence and not on, down, next to or across roads and trails, according to recent rules developed by DNR.

Shooters also are supposed to pick up their shell casings, ammunition packaging and other debris.

Some question whether that is enough to make the forest safe for everyone.

“Sometimes you hear gunshots from 50 feet away,” said John Kramer, a Capitol Forest mountain biker and member of the volunteer group Friends of Capitol Forest. “Multiple riders have been pinned down by fire from rifles, semi-automatic weapons and handguns.”
Dave Snyder, another Friends of Capitol Forest member and a nearby resident, said he enjoys riding his mountain bike in the forest, as well as target shooting.

“Safe shooting can exist in the forest,” he said.

“I don’t have an issue with hunting,” said Capitol State Forest neighbor Marshall Oatman. “But it’s like a free-for-all up here with the random shooting. Nothing short of an outright ban is going to work. What are we waiting for? A stray bullet to hit a biker?”

DNR officials shudder at that thought as they walk a fine line, trying to accommodate all of the users of the Capitol State Forest and their other holdings across the state.

“This is a big emerging issue statewide; it’s high on our radar screen,” DNR spokeswoman Jane Chavey said. “With increased public-access closures on private forestlands, we’ve become the last spot in the lowlands.”

With suburban and rural population growth, the Capitol State Forest no longer is the remote place it once was.

And amid tough economic times and high fuel prices, the public is turning more and more to state lands for recreation closer to home, said Larry Raedel, chief of law enforcement services for DNR.

Raedel has two officers working in the Pacific Cascade Region of DNR, which takes in much of Southwest Washington, including the Capitol State Forest.

“We’re spread pretty thin,” he said. “We really rely on the public to be our eyes and ears in the woods.”

Formed four years ago, Friends of Capitol Forest has helped clean up garbage dumped in the forest, deterred vandalism by making parking areas more secure and placed giant stumps in areas where illegal off-road access has developed.

“The forest is pretty clean right now,” Snyder said as he surveyed an older dump site on a rutted trail littered with shotgun shells. “If we can keep it cleaned up, there will be less incentive for people to dump.”

The forest also escaped a recent round of DNR budget cuts to the agency’s recreational program, which lost 50 percent of its funding in the 2009 state budget.

But the forest is not immune to service cuts later in the two-year budget cycle, Wolff said.

“In tight budget times, we certainly don’t need vandalism,” he said.

John Dodge: 360-754-5444

jdodge@theolympian.com

~~~~~~~~  Here's a comment from the article
Recommend (1) Report abuse
 iKnow wrote on 07/14/2009 05:31:55 AM: There are a lot of holes in the story that further the agenda of those who want to stop the legal use of firearms.
As someone who is in the CF 3 days a week, I can say there are a ton of slobs out there. The shooting pit is a safety hazard and unsafe target shooting needs to stop, but the safe use of firearms and hunting in the CF can and should continue.
Many people would be surprised at how many deer, elk, bear and cougar are in this small piece of "paradise". I say paradise as there are not many places this close to our capitol that offer such a diverse opportunity for outdoor activity such as photography, hiking and hunting.
The dumping of garbage is rampant and the statement by FOCF is wrong, the forest is not clean.
Who is doing the shooting and vandalism? Your kids, friends and neighbors. Make sure you talk to them about firearm safety and teach awareness of other user groups. Once the guns are gone they will go after the "noisy, disruptive vehicles.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »

all that shooting in the forest sounds to me like someone is trying to scare them out of there; not hunting.  you don't randomly start shooting at something if you can't see the animal you are shooting at, so this tells me this is not hunters.  thanks for the article hmmm so why are peole trying to scare someoe out of the forest?
doing something they want no one to know about?
growing crops?
cooking meth?
having rituals?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 02:12:34 PM »

some info from a local.  I will take out anything that would identify this person

i think they're kind of pentecostal, they claim no denomination.  but there's a lot of movement within churches, they take in people and then you have the speakers who go from place to place.  lately they're into this kind of a sensuality thing that's hard to explain.  these days everyone thinks it's the armageddon and it's their job to pray it in so to speak.  there's this guy todd bentley that they all just love, who cheated on his wife with an intern of course, he likes to kick people to heal them and yells bam a lot.  very entertaining, but I can't let my kids go to this place  they preacher is related to the johnson family who are all on heroin, crack, methadone, big family too.   washington's not a very big state.  tacoma is a hell hole

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 02:13:52 PM »

Sandra and now Lindesy??  weird churches?  weirdo missionary who loves the stars and is also a forest ranger??  does anybody do numerology?  does anybody know any 'special' years that would have rituals attached to them?   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 02:17:23 PM »

from another local

they were handing out this prayer was like God forgive me for any curses i may have prayed this week against anyone, and various other oddness

they were praying and so called fasting that some person's cancer would hop out and jump on some "bad" people

one day they had a boxing match at church, with a ring and everything, and some teenager got knocked out

the youth groups are a big deal, they go over the top to get kids in, all of them.  plus most kids are allowed to go and they walk to them in groups like club-hopping

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 02:20:39 PM »

Sandra and now Lindesy??  weird churches?  weirdo missionary who loves the stars and is also a forest ranger??  does anybody do numerology?  does anybody know any 'special' years that would have rituals attached to them?   

a lot of the cases I have worked on like this have a very strange system of numerology, it is not inline with the traditional numerology.  I have not had time yet to look at enough things to determine if this lines up with that.  but I am going to.  but by all means if someone wants to use traditional numberology to see if they can determine anything, do it.

I find they usually use a combination of astrology(ancient stuff, not the tradition stuff today)/numeroloy/biblical scripture/and they play on "words".  They also are very Cryptic. 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »

DD..do you know how many townspeople are involved in these 'churches'?  is most of the town involved?   

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »

I've put a map of the trails in Capitol Forest in the Maps and Pictures thread. The forest fire was started 1/2 mile away from Fall Creek Campground.  It's right in the middle of the map.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 03:10:04 PM »

from another local

they were handing out this prayer was like God forgive me for any curses i may have prayed this week against anyone, and various other oddness

they were praying and so called fasting that some person's cancer would hop out and jump on some "bad" people

one day they had a boxing match at church, with a ring and everything, and some teenager got knocked out

the youth groups are a big deal, they go over the top to get kids in, all of them.  plus most kids are allowed to go and they walk to them in groups like club-hopping
WTH 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 03:17:24 PM »

DD..do you know how many townspeople are involved in these 'churches'?  is most of the town involved?   

I really don't know but I am told that all the kids from McCleary and Elma all go back and for and they can right the bus back and for also.  I know who took josh to that church to begin with, but I won't post the name.  But lindsey's family knows so they can turn that over to the police if they want to.  I am sure they must have?  but maybe they don't realize what goes on a some churches. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 03:18:56 PM »

I've put a map of the trails in Capitol Forest in the Maps and Pictures thread. The forest fire was started 1/2 mile away from Fall Creek Campground.  It's right in the middle of the map.

somewhere on the threads I have a topo map of the area too, there are two creeks there if I remember right. oh wow, two creeks, oh I better go look at that again.

anyone see a place where two creeks/rivers join each other?  if so, please let me know where that is at. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »

okay my home chorse are done for the day so I am going to hop right into this mess, dig and post

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 03:22:01 PM »

I really don't know but I am told that all the kids from McCleary and Elma all go back and for and they can right the bus back and for also.  I know who took josh to that church to begin with, but I won't post the name.  But lindsey's family knows so they can turn that over to the police if they want to.  I am sure they must have?  but maybe they don't realize what goes on a some churches. 

do you know if Lindsey ever went??  i would think it odd if 'all the kids' went but she did/had not....then she disappears...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 03:48:19 PM »

for anyone who wants to help with this, here is where I am starting

leta's name makes it easier to figure out which william roundtree you are looking at, but who I am actually interested in is William Jay Roundtree.  But.. I want to also know about the people he is connected to.  He is the uncle of Michael David Feeser the sex offender on Elma Hicklin Rd McCleary. 

ROUNDTREE, LETA ANN (Age 41)

Associated names:

ROUNDTREE,  L

HERMISTON, OR
STANFIELD, OR
HEPPNER, OR
BREMERTON, WA
PORT ORCHARD, WA

Possible Relatives:

ROUNDTREE, JAMES
ROUNDTREE, WILLIAM JAY (Age 37)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

STAMM, CARRIE ANNE (Age 42)
LUCAS, KELLY ANNE (Age 42)
HENDERSON, PEGGY (Age 59)
HENDERSON, DAWN MARIE (Age 46)
MURRAY, JASON WILLIAM (Age 34)
KELLEY, CHARLES DANIEL (Age 37)
GEORGE, HEATHER M (Age 26)
BARNETT, TAMARRA EILEEN (Age 48)
BARNETT, JAMES LELAND (Age 30)
COLBRAY, JENNIE
BARNES, KIRSTEN

I have been looking at this post trying to dig and WOW did I find something disturbing in Port Orchard.  No way of knowing if these are connected as they are Juvies however 11 charges in 2 years and the one brother was 14 when he raped?  This was back in 91 so they would now be 34 and 32 years old .

Brothers Accused In Kidnapping, Rape Have Troubled Past -- Port Orchard Teens Charged 11 Times In Less Than Two Years
By Mike Burgess

The alleged kidnapping and rape of a waitress at gunpoint this week is only the latest criminal charge against two Port Orchard brothers, ages 14 and 16.

In less than two years, the youths have been charged in connection with at least 11 criminal acts in Kitsap and King counties, according to a prosecutor and Juvenile Court records.

In fact, the older brother was in a Kitsap County court on a vehicle prowl and theft charge just hours before the abduction of the 35-year-old Port Orchard woman, according to court officials. In addition, the youth was supposed to appear in King County Juvenile Court yesterday on an assault charge.

In the assault on the waitress, the youths have been charged with first-degree rape, second-degree kidnapping and auto theft. They are accused of abducting her near a Port Orchard cafe and raping her.

"The case, in my opinion is nothing more than a cold-blooded act," said Jan Myers, a Port Orchard police detective. "Neither one of them has expressed any remorse."

During the 4 1/2-hour ordeal, police say, the brothers also forced the woman to buy them beer and cigarettes. And in a strange twist, an apparent argument about who should drive the woman's car left the older brother on the shoulder of Highway 16 near Federal Way.

Kitsap County Superior Court Commissioner Leonard Costello yesterday ordered the youths to be held at the Kitsap County Youth Service Center until Monday. It is to be determined by that day if they should be tried as adults, said Bob Naon, a Kitsap County deputy prosecutor.

Members of the boys' family said during interviews last night that despite the youths' record, family members doubt they could have committed Monday's crimes.

"They're basically good kids," said a sister, who has custody of them because of an injury their mother suffered a few years ago. "Basically they're normal teenage boys."

The boys' parents are divorced.

The sister said family members believe that if the boys did commit the crimes, they must have been drinking or on drugs. She said the boys reportedly drank a fifth of vodka before the alleged abduction and that the older brother had been drinking when he was recently arrested in connection with the theft of items from a vehicle.

She said the older brother works selling balloons at a Seattle store and her younger brother attends middle school and works at a restaurant.

According to court records, the brothers have been charged with a number of offenses including trespassing, burglary, theft, and malicious mischief and assault.

Last year, for example, the 14-year-old was charged with committing criminal acts at least once a month for a six-month period. Beginning in March, he was charged with committing malicious mischief, followed by charges of third-degree theft, second-degree burglary, failure to comply with requirements of previous sentencing, fourth-degree assault and criminal trespassing.

Several of the charges were dismissed after the boy agreed to receive counseling.

In 1989, the older brother was charged with assaulting their mother, according to court documents. Last year, the boy was charged with assaulting a man.

The attack on the Port Orchard woman began late Monday night. According to Port Orchard police, the youths - armed with a BB gun that looked like a .45-caliber handgun - were lurking near a city parking lot.

"The plan was to rob someone; the first person who came along," Detective Myers said.

Port Orchard Police Chief Joe Mathews said when the youths approached the woman, one of them allegedly stuck the weapon in her face and told her they would kill her. They then told her to drive toward Seattle.

Myers said the youths told police they found the weapon about two hours before the kidnapping. Police believe that was when they came up with the plot to commit a robbery.

Mathews said somewhere between Purdy and Gig Harbor, the boys ordered the woman to drive off Highway 16 onto a back road and to a gravel pit. They raped the woman and then made her drive to a convenience store. Myers said they forced the woman to buy them cigarettes and two 40-ounce bottles of beer.

They then forced her to continue driving. Police believe it was about that time that the brothers argued about driving and they stopped so the older brother could relieve himself. The 14-year-old made the victim drive off.

The younger brother then raped her again before dropping her off near the cafe where the ordeal began, police said. The woman called police about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. Acting on her description of the suspects, an officer arrested the younger brother a few hours later.

The older brother surrendered to King County police Tuesday afternoon after he called Port Orchard posing as his brother and asked if there was a warrant out for his arrest. Police persuaded him to give up.

Myers said he was surprised by how the boys dealt with police during interviews.

"They certainly were familiar with officers on the uniform level," Myers said. "They didn't get shook up when they talked to them."

He said the older brother calmly talked to police about part of his involvement. However, the other brother took a different tack.

"The 14-year-old refused to talk to me," Myers said. "He had a big- deal attitude, like it was no big deal to him."

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19910613&slug=1288798
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 03:52:30 PM »

"They're basically good kids," said a sister, who has custody of them because of an injury their mother suffered a few years ago. "Basically they're normal teenage boys."

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »

More on Port Orchard.   Not found what this guys name is yet:

Man accused of trying to kidnap 14-year-old Port Orchard girl
Saturday, September 25, 2004 - Page updated at 12:00 A.M.

Sheriff's deputies arrested a 21-year-old Kitsap County man after he allegedly tried to abduct a 14-year-old girl yesterday morning outside Port Orchard.
The man was booked into Kitsap County Jail on suspicion of one count of attempted kidnapping, six counts of luring a minor and one count of fourth-degree assault. Bail was set at $50,000.

A man in a dark-colored Jeep Cherokee cruised by the 14-year-old and asked her personal questions, deputies said. The girl ignored the man and kept walking, but he stopped the car, got out and grabbed her by the arm, they said. She yelled at him to let her go, and he got back into his car and drove away. The girl reported the man to her junior-high-school counselor, who called the Sheriff's Office.

Authorities believe the suspect tried to lure six other junior-high students about an hour later near a bus stop near Manchester Elementary School.

Deputies say there may be other victims and are asking anyone with information in the case to call 360-337-7111

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002046007_dige25m.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 04:39:26 PM »

Could someone please see if this guy is still in jail?

ABDUCTION: Minister to face charges today
Monday, January 10, 1994

When Port Orchard minister Fred Aylward steps into a Kitsap County superior courtroom today, he will be facing new, more serious charges.

Kitsap Prosecutor Dan Clem planned to file firstdegree kidnapping charges against Aylward in connection with the Dec. 29 alleged abduction of his granddaughter, as well as three sexual assault charges.

Clem also plans to ask that Aylward's bail be increased from $200,000 to $500,000. He said Aylward has a past criminal history. He served seven years in prison for bilking senior citizens in Arizona.

Aylward initially was charged here with custodial interference for allegedly taking his 9-year-old granddaughter to California, but the charges now have been upgraded to kidnapping.

Ayward is accused of taking the girl across state lines with the intention to commit a felony. Authorities believe he intended to visit Disneyland with the girl, then move her to Hawaii under a new name.

Ultimately, Sheriff Pat Jones said, they believe he intended to move to India with the girl.

Clem also is filing charges of first-degree child molestation and two counts of rape of a child in the firstdegree. The charges do not name the victim.

Clem said the child molestation charge alleges he fondled a girl under the age of 12 and the other two charges allege he had more explicit sexual contact with her. The incidents occurred over a two-year period, Clem said.

Kitsap County sheriff's detectives traced Aylward to California via credit card and telephone records. They believe he carefully planned the abduction, purchasing plane tickets from a Gig Harbor travel agent Dec. 14. He then rented a car a couple of days before the alleged abduction and had an accomplice, 19-year-old Angela Blees, follow him to North Mason with the girl.

There they allegedly faked an accident with his wife's Firebird and fled to Purdy, where Blees called 911 and reported a car in the water with a man and child drowning inside.

They then allegedly drove to Tacoma, where he dropped off Blees, then on to Portland. From there he and the girl flew to Los Angeles, where he was arrested having dinner in a hotel dining room.

Detectives allegedly found evidence he'd changed his granddaughter's name and obtained a new birth certificate for her.

She was returned to her mother in Port Orchard after his arrest. He then waived extradition and came back to Kitsap County last Friday.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/1994/Jan/10/abduction-minister-to-face-charges-today/
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »

Photo of Michael Feeser?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »

do you know if Lindsey ever went??  i would think it odd if 'all the kids' went but she did/had not....then she disappears...
someone told me lindsey was seen at that church 3 weeks before she went missing.  I don't know if she went there any other times.  I was told that josh did go there several times..

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.