April 18, 2024, 11:53:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125567 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 05:50:56 PM »

CORRECTING AN ERROR. 

WILLIAM JAY ROUNDTREE IS THE COUSIN OF MICHAEL DAVID FEESER/SEX OFFENDER
NOT THE UNCLE

sorry about the error

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 07:14:48 PM »

I hope this ok to post here...about the Northwest Life Center in Elma.
I found this web site while looking for the church.I thought this was an interesting comment made by one of the member/s.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://democard.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/northwest-life-center1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://democard.wordpress.com/&usg=__1Op2fTalVeKlg-A91ccgAbSwNEo=&h=478&w=344&sz=68&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=3KgA9o6JKcp6HM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3DNorthwest%2BLife%2BCenter%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Northwest Life Center•May 23, 2009 • Leave a Comment
As I pulled into Elma, Washington I knew I had to get out and meet some of the people that made this town so cool. It just has a great vibe to it, kind of friendly and relaxed. Wouldn’t you know it, the first parking place I find is right in front of the Northwest Life Center, and they are open with free food!

I introduced myself, and when asked, told them that I was a photographer that was traveling through Washington to meet great people and get to know them and take their photos. There were several in the room that politely asked me not to photograph them, mumbling that it wouldn’t be good for the law to know where they are. Isn’t that interesting? My mind was drawn to the stories in the bible of how Jesus spent time with the common people, the sinners of the world. It touched my heart to be in such a place, and to feel accepted and welcome. A very cool thing indeed.

The stars of the show had to be Dick and Jerlean. She had cooked a couple of crock pot dishes to bring (the sign says “snacks” the reality was it was a full blown pot-luck lunch. I had just eaten sadly, so I didn’t eat, but it smelled great!) and Dick was the entertainment.

more at the link above......

EXCELLENT FIND,!!!!
Confirmation from the horses mouth that there are people there who would not want the law to know where they are.  so... they help to hide criminals??
DD,I think it all boils down to these missionary places and churches thinking they can help freaky sexual child abusers.These people cannot be helped.The courts and laws and churches and missionaries treat them like they are alcoholics and drugs abusers and can be helped but that is far from true.There is no rehabilitating perverts.But they keep letting them back on our streets to get our kids.The perverts use,abuse and kill our kids and courts and laws have NO clue what to do about them.......so they set them loose on our kids to be treated like guine pigs.Here is a picture of the missionary/church.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »

thanks for that pic of the church, Karma, I just woke up and was going to go look for a photo of it, got on here and here you have it  Cool!!!

does that have an upstairs I wonder.  I was thinking about this as I was asleep.  and the top of this building looks like it could an area big enough to sleep in?  I'll have to try to find out.

I wonder if they are housing people there at times? 

I wish the feds would just go there and ask some questions and see what all is going on there.  that comment in the article saying for that guy not to take photos because some of the people do not want the law to know they are there.  that is so telling.  It's one thing to try to help someone, but when a church or someone in the church is for making sure the people hiding from the law are not exposed, that is just too weird.  do they really want people who are hiding from the law hanging out in their church and around their children, wives, etc?  does not compute.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 08:04:50 PM »

and then for a local to tell me that half of the congregation has quit going there, then what does that say?  if even the members of the church don't like something going on there, to the point of HALF of them leaving, that tells me something too. 

local told me
 apparently northwest life has cancelled all services except sunday morning for a while until they figure out "what's wrong" (why everyone left).

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2009, 08:11:35 PM »

more info on the church from a local

their doctrine is  IHOP's  (international house of prayer in missouri). 

they have a 24 prayerathon type thing
 lots of music
 preach bridal paradigm (they think individual Christians are brides of Christ or like the boys at northwest life were told, if they're uncomfortable with that they can be a friend of the groom)

tues and thurs  
 24 hr. prayer where people take turns on a sign up sheet

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 08:14:09 PM »

more info from locals about the church

the people who have left the church did so over a period of time in the last 1-2 months
a group of older ladies left all at once
these ladies were complaining about the "harp and bowl" style singing (freestyle) among other things.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 08:18:20 PM »

and then for a local to tell me that half of the congregation has quit going there, then what does that say?  if even the members of the church don't like something going on there, to the point of HALF of them leaving, that tells me something too. 

local told me
 apparently northwest life has cancelled all services except sunday morning for a while until they figure out "what's wrong" (why everyone left).

someone has told me
they have stopped some of the church services for a 6 week period

they THINK the services they have stopped are:
Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night
AND THE YOUTH GROUP which was on FRIDAY nights

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »

so they have stopped the YOUTH GROUP hmmm

sounds like a lot of problems are going on there. 

I also found out another x? satanist is going there.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2009, 08:25:35 PM »

I wish we knew if wayne watne had any connection to this church also

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2009, 08:37:38 PM »

so they have stopped the YOUTH GROUP hmmm

sounds like a lot of problems are going on there. 

I also found out another x? satanist is going there.
WTH 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 08:53:32 PM »

may 29th 5:48 am lindsey gets scared mood.  she also starts that new myspace that day. 

this is on a friday.  Early am.

does she have a computer at her house? did she make that myspace while at her house? if not, where was she at 4:04 am friday morning to do this?  she was not at the library that is for sure?  was she as a friends that day?  if so, what friend?  why is she up at 4:04 and happy. 

are those times on myspace accurate?

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 09:00:38 PM »

may 29th 5:48 am lindsey gets scared mood.  she also starts that new myspace that day. 

does she have a computer at her house? did she make that myspace while at her house? if not, where was she at 4:04 am friday morning to do this?  she was not at the library that is for sure?  was she as a friends that day?  if so, what friend?  why is she up at 4:04 and happy. 

That is just weird, do we know if they have a computer in their home, I'm pretty sure they did, but if not she had to go to a friends house.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »

That is just weird, do we know if they have a computer in their home, I'm pretty sure they did, but if not she had to go to a friends house.

I really don't know if they did or not.  well I guess they did, didn't the fbi take the computers? or did they just check the accounts they had.  gee I forget things

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2009, 09:15:05 PM »

She didn’t spend much time watching television but she loved using the computer, including the popular social networking site MySpace and hanging with her friends, according to her family. MySpace.com lists two Lindsey Baums in McCleary with MySpace pages.

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

what was on the disturbed myspace???  why was it private and why did she feel she needed 2?  one for friends and the other for??  a friend of hers had the password for the disturbed site, i wonder about the other?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »

the people who have left the church did so over a period of time in the last 1-2 months
these ladies were complaining about the "harp and bowl" style singing (freestyle) among other things.

i wouldn't think that a style of singing would make half of the church leave, and even if it did why stop the youth group?  could 'harp and bowl' be something else?  did the church just start the new singing style?  if thats what they've always done why get upset now??

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2009, 09:50:06 PM »

Having seen many churches divide, there usually is one or two people who start the ball rolling.  Most of the time, what happens is they end up starting their own church.  Sometimes they begin by renting a storefront or meeting in someone's house.  There are a lot of "preacher" wanna bes who think they can do a better job.  To justify leaving, they begin to find fault with what's happening.  It may be of interest to see if any of the storefronts have recently been rented.
To shut down a youth group indicates to me some very serious problems within.  A guess may be some may have found out what was going on within the youth group that they didn't like/approve of and left.  Those remaining may have gotten scared that their "mission" would be revealed, and thus shut it down.  Just my thoughts.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »

i wouldn't think that a style of singing would make half of the church leave, and even if it did why stop the youth group?  could 'harp and bowl' be something else?  did the church just start the new singing style?  if thats what they've always done why get upset now??

I have no idea, I just am passing on what I am being told LOL. 

I looked it up,
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:pmGGBpJsetAJ:www.intotruth.org/apostasy/harp-bowl.htm+harp+and+bowl+singing&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2009, 10:05:04 PM »

wow you have to go read the link in my above post.  and the locals who are saying these things about the elma church told me the churches doctrine is IHOP out of missouri so this is what the elma church originates from. 

and look at this...this is way back
The home team consisted of Paul Cain, Bob Jones (who was later disciplined for sexual impropriety) and John Paul Jackson with Mike Bickle as host and "interpreter" for some of the weirder dreams and visions. Later the team widened to include a host of other names, today well known in the revival.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »

Then John Wimber and the Vineyard got involved, Paul Cain having adopted John Wimber as his mentor and spiritual father. In 1990, following public criticism and a hardhitting report prepared by Ernie Gruen, Mike Bickle submitted himself and Grace Ministries to John Wimber and all the fellowships associated with KCF became Vineyards. (Rather like the Toronto Fellowship, KCF were dropped by Vineyard subsequently when their activities became too troublesome.)

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.