March 28, 2024, 03:36:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125022 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2009, 10:07:39 PM »

Some, including myself, were vainly trying to warn Christians and leaders about the occultic manifestations, false prophecies and Latter-Rain doctrines of the group. However in those days few had even heard of the Latter Rain Movement and they missed the point. Most dismissed the warnings as scaremongering and an overreaction.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2009, 10:10:12 PM »

What is the IHOP?
IHOP stands for International House of Prayer. Paul Cain used the letters also as an acrostic for the vision of the venture, which was Intercession, Holiness, Offerings and Prophecy.

Here is one official description of the work:

"The International House of Prayer is a 24-hours a day, citywide, worship and warfare, inter-denominational prayer ministry serving the body of Christ. This ministry is modeled after the tabernacle of David with singers and musicians being released to lead corporate intercession and worship 24-hours a day. This is an effective method for the churches in the county to come together and DWELL in unity so that God can unlock His commanded blessing. ...The Word of God Declares "My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations" Mark 11:17. ... This House of Prayer for All Nations ministry includes continuous praise and prayer dethroning the principalities and power over a region declaring Gods sovereignty. This is in the spirit of Revelation 4-5 “Harp & Bowl” worship and warfare prayer gatherings, the harp representing praise and the bowl representing the prayers of the saints which is at the heart of David’s Tabernacle."

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2009, 10:18:40 PM »

Since dominion and governmental rule is expected (accomplished by continual praise and worship in the Harp and Bowl model) there is an element of judgement upon sinners and the rebellious who fail to conform to this Davidic Rule. This means that Christians today are anticipating their role as judges!

When we are releasing the ministry of the harp - worship and praise to the King of the Kingdom; and the ministry of the bowls - prayers from the saints for His kingdom to come and His will to be done; we then see His rule as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah begin to happen in and through his people. We have known Jesus as the Lamb of God, our Savior, but soon we will see Him manifested as a Lion, a ferocious Warrior and the King and Judge of all the earth. ... He is about to be revealed as Ruler and Judge. With that revelation will also come the realization that the last-days church is being called with Him and through Him into that same role of ruler and judge...

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »

I had read about the cult group some time ago.  Just like all of them, they pluck scripture to fit their agenda and will condemn any who question.  Quite frankly, I am still convinced that some type of cult is involved with Sandra Cantu.  When I get back to putting together other's research, I am confident there will be a true "revelation."  I thank you again DD and others for your persistent work.  My prayer is that it opens some people's minds to "look" and not just see.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2009, 10:31:44 PM »

okay without getting into a bunch of doctrine debate, what I see as the basis of this belief is they are taking biblical scripture and applying it to the present time and applying it to themselves, in other words if this were a movie script they are becoming the actors and living the history written in the bible. 

now start doing this while you are still on drugs and thinking you are to rule and judge the sinners etc, you can have a real mess going on. add a couple or several x? satanists in the mix and being the one preaching, after only 4 years of a lifetime of satanism, and yes, you can have a real mess going on. 

From what I see them believing they think they are taking over the region they are in and they are to judge and rule over it. 

add to that they are praying curses on people and during "healing" they are saying for cancer to jump out of someone and on to the "bad" people.  then it would be easy for someone on drugs within that congregation to really misinterpret or misunderstand what they should or should not be doing.  if they are the RULERS of the region around them and they are judging the "sinners" they could get a warped sense of who is the "bad" peole and who needs to be done what to them. 

you put some whackjob in the midst of this kind of doctrine and you can have someone out there "judging" people in the community and carrying out whatever they believe to be appropriate in the name of God.  It happens all the time.  I can see why some of the older ladies might want out of there.  not so much the harp and bowl "singing' but the "power trip" behind it.  I wonder when and how it became such a mess, and why is an x satanist of 4 years the one preaching the sermon ad teaching the people?  not that people do not change they certainnly do, but I can see where a lot of the old timers might not like that at all.  and I can also see why people do not want their kids in that church.  and here the whole communnity is allowing there kids to go to that youth group probably thinking  oh they are going to church, no harm i that.

add in the fact they have people there hiding from the law, peole still on drugs, and who knows what else. 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »

wow you have to go read the link in my above post.  and the locals who are saying these things about the elma church told me the churches doctrine is IHOP out of missouri so this is what the elma church originates from. 

and look at this...this is way back
The home team consisted of Paul Cain, Bob Jones (who was later disciplined for sexual impropriety) and John Paul Jackson with Mike Bickle as host and "interpreter" for some of the weirder dreams and visions. Later the team widened to include a host of other names, today well known in the revival.
i don't go to church and the whole 'bride of christ' when taken to a level in a 'non-deno' church screams virgin ritual to me....but that is JMO

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »

for cryin' out loud they named they're doctrine after a pancake house....as much as i love pancake's ....come on

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2009, 10:55:51 PM »

so when does the change occur???  i love the debble, now i love god.... 
really who does that ...sorry what SANE person does that?  this church seems fubar and any 'ex-satinest' who would have a 'moment' and realize that they are 'wrong' seems like a very disturbed person all the way around....to pray on peoples after-lives is a very sick thing to do....so many get 'caught up' 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »

I know what you are saying mamacrazy, see how crazy people could become.  If someone does not really know what the Bible is about and they walk out of the occult or they are on drugs or both and they are following someone who is picking and choosing scripture our of the old testament history of the early rulers and then setting that up in present day life and having people follow now what is written about then, you can see what a mess.  have people kicking people and "Bamming" then for "healing" ( ) and you want kids in there watching this mess.  no wonder kids in the community are scared!!! 

but the thing is, we can use this to understand how some whackjob might think.  "IF" the whackjob happens to be in that church then this gives us a good idea what they are taught and following.  we look on the biblical map for the tabernacle.  we already know the church there in elma is "THEIR" tabernacle.  so we have a place to start.  so we get out both maps.  we then take whatever is on the biblical map and look for it on the map of the area around elma.  Then we apply the scripture to the elma area, and we will find the location of things they are re-creating. 

So I will try to do that.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »

omg now I sound like the whackjob.  I can just about "hear" people on the board saying/  "and DD thinks THEY are nuts?   Monkey Devil!

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2009, 11:37:36 PM »

i am in awe  ......you are ONE SMART MONKEY!!!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2009, 11:39:32 PM »

omg now I sound like the whackjob.  I can just about "hear" people on the board saying/  "and DD thinks THEY are nuts?   Monkey Devil!
nope..not here anyway,  i've met enough crack-pots in my time..your not one of them an angelic monkey

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2009, 12:01:56 AM »

Elma Alliance Church
315 N 3rd St, Elma, WA 98541

Contact Phonexxxxxxxx
URL (web address): 
Business Category: Religious Organization in Elma, WA
Industry (SIC): Religious Organizations

Business Information
This company profile is for the private company Elma Alliance Church , located in Elma, WA. Elma Alliance Church's line of business is religious organization.
Company Name: Elma Alliance Church
Address: 315 N 3rd St, Elma, WA 98541

Alt Business Name: 
Location Type: Single Location
Est. Annual Sales: $125,000 
Est. # of Employees: 1 
Est. Empl. at Loc.: 1 
Year Started: 1937 
State of Incorp: 
SIC #Code: 8661 
Contact's Name: Gary Anderson 
Contact's Title: Pastor
NAICS: Religious Organizations

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2009, 12:14:10 AM »

DD, you made me laugh, thanks!  In some ways, nothing personal, I wish you were the whackjob, but then we wouldn't even be here.  It's like queen for a day mentality.  Start a church, you be the bishop, I'll be the popette, etc.

Is that church a 501(3)(c) as it says it is "private."

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »

DD, you made me laugh, thanks!  In some ways, nothing personal, I wish you were the whackjob, but then we wouldn't even be here.  It's like queen for a day mentality.  Start a church, you be the bishop, I'll be the popette, etc.

Is that church a 501(3)(c) as it says it is "private."
what does that mean that it is 'private'?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2009, 12:34:14 AM »

Alt Business Name:
State of Incorp:
i don't understand this 'sales'??  its a church right??  is that income from church-go'ers' or what ???  does this have anything to do with the private status??   

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:49 AM »

Psalm 76:2 and Psalm 9:11 says that Zion is God's dwelling place.  In Psalm 2 we see that God puts His king in Zion.  Zion was where where the Tabernacle of David was.  When King David set up the tabernacle with the ark of the covenant he assigned Levites to minister unto the Lord 24 hours per day

so we know we are in Zion where the tabernacle is at. 

so lets look at elma and consider it zion there where the church is.

but then two we have to wonder how many in this church are actually understanding Zion on another level, that of the stars.  Remember we have wayne watne the missionary who is very much into the stars.  So wayne watne's Zion might actually be the stars/zodiac.  So are these in elma who are in this church who were once satanist/occult, are they looking at the parallel and seeing Zion in the stars/zodiac.  that might very well be.  so we have to keep that in mind alsoo.

we know that zion is in the far north.  so we keep that in mind also

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2009, 12:48:24 AM »

Alt Business Name:
State of Incorp:
i don't understand this 'sales'??  its a church right??  is that income from church-go'ers' or what ???  does this have anything to do with the private status??   

whoa, year started 1937?  hmm this is the same address as the name of the other church, this must be the mother church they are under?  I am not sure how that is working.  so who is the parent org?  I guess this is?

you have to report sales over so much even if you are a 501c3. and if you sale anything as a business that is not related to the actual church you have to report it.  It's hard to say what their sales might be.  the church itself might make income from some business. 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2009, 01:19:13 AM »

maybe a dollar store????

Tipper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2009, 11:25:44 AM »

You are far from being a "whackjob"....Your heart & soul goes into these cases....It's very clear you are a  an angelic monkey here to help find the missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.