March 28, 2024, 03:05:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125002 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2009, 12:04:27 PM »

thanks for that pic of the church, Karma, I just woke up and was going to go look for a photo of it, got on here and here you have it  Cool!!!

does that have an upstairs I wonder.  I was thinking about this as I was asleep.  and the top of this building looks like it could an area big enough to sleep in?  I'll have to try to find out.

I wonder if they are housing people there at times? 

I wish the feds would just go there and ask some questions and see what all is going on there.  that comment in the article saying for that guy not to take photos because some of the people do not want the law to know they are there.  that is so telling.  It's one thing to try to help someone, but when a church or someone in the church is for making sure the people hiding from the law are not exposed, that is just too weird.  do they really want people who are hiding from the law hanging out in their church and around their children, wives, etc?  does not compute.
I agree,something really sinister about this group.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2009, 12:06:51 PM »

and then for a local to tell me that half of the congregation has quit going there, then what does that say?  if even the members of the church don't like something going on there, to the point of HALF of them leaving, that tells me something too. 

local told me
 apparently northwest life has cancelled all services except sunday morning for a while until they figure out "what's wrong" (why everyone left).
Maybe those people quit going to Northwest Life for the same reason/s Wayne Watne removed all of those images(mostly with kids)from his Flicka(or whatever)page.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

okay I had to quit and get some sleep last night and today is a new day. 

I think one very important thing would be to figure out if wayne watne has any connection at all to this church in elma.  It is a non-denominational church and they believe they are there to align with others to rule the region.  so, wayne watne, being a "missionary" might be connected to several churches.  We still do not know the doctrine of where he actually came from.  We do know he is very interested in astronomy/stars.  This does not mean he is interested in astrology, however he could be.  Dennis Rader/BTK loved the stars, but no one actually knew that, it never came out.  He mixed his love of the stars and his "Psychic" abilities and his biblical teachings and he went bonkers, all the time he considered himself a Christian; see how warped people can get.  And he got away with this for 30 years.  These people know how NOT to get caught, but if you know what they believe, they are very predictable. If they follow their belief, which they will, because they BELIEVE it; then once you figure out what their actual BELIEF is you can know what they have done, and what they will do. 

our work is to figure out what they believe.  ugh.  can get very complicated.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2009, 12:14:47 PM »

and then for a local to tell me that half of the congregation has quit going there, then what does that say?  if even the members of the church don't like something going on there, to the point of HALF of them leaving, that tells me something too. 

local told me
 apparently northwest life has cancelled all services except sunday morning for a while until they figure out "what's wrong" (why everyone left).
Maybe those people quit going to Northwest Life for the same reason/s Wayne Watne removed all of those images(mostly with kids)from his Flicka(or whatever)page.

that might very well be.  no one should suddenly start removing photos if there is nothing wrong.  If everything is on the up and up they would be very happy to have more people seeing the "good works" they are doing.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2009, 12:19:38 PM »

my personal priority today is to be to find locations where lindsey might be.  Locating her is the #1 priority. 

one thing I am trying to do is get ahold of someone I know who works with ancient astrology.  Not the kind where you have some program printing off stuff.  no offense to the ones who use the programs etc, but these people use the OLD stuff and it is different.

but if someone out there, no matter what they use could tell me where mercury was at the time of her missing and any patterns of 29 degrees.  this will help me a LOT. 

I am not an astrologer, I don't work with astrology etc, but I do know this.  THEY "believe" it; they plan accordingly.  You don't have to believe in astrology to figure out with astrology what they are doing.  Because THEY believe and use it, if we know what was going on astrologically at the time, we can understand if they are using it or not.  hope that makes sense.

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2009, 12:21:28 PM »

local told me

someone has told me
they have stopped some of the church services for a 6 week period

they THINK the services they have stopped are:
Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night
AND THE YOUTH GROUP which was on FRIDAY nights

VERY interesting........is Wayne Watne connected to this group and is there a meeting place in McCleary for this group?Will see what I can find.
I wanted to tell you DD,that the santanic stuff scares the caca out of me and I try not to read/see anything about it so I cannot participate in that aspect of this case investigation but I promise I will try and be stronger and keep up with it.
Just that topic gives me what I say is devil nightmares.
I watched a Law&Order show last night that I had dvr'd from a month or so ago and it dealt with child sexual abuse in this cult but this was a so called"God"cult....no sacrificing of kids but they raised their kids to have sex(as a group)with everyone in the cult....from a very young age.
It was a scary and very sad show.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »

basically what I want to know is if mercury started going retrograde.  If someone can tell me or whatever you can tell me until I can locate the person I have worked with before.

and "person" if you are reading here. will you PLEASE EMAIL ME  an angelic monkey 
keysring@yahoo.com
nolonglatnoifno

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »

Wow, this is all very interesting, thanks, and scary. Between this case and Sandra's case, and some of the religions, I just had no idea. I'm somewhat familar with the occult, but only on a very limited basis, and the thought of a off balanced person preaching and people buying it    I was born and raised in a small town, but most people were Catholics or Protestants, never saw really much of other religions.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2009, 12:33:37 PM »

local told me

someone has told me

Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night

VERY interesting........is Wayne Watne connected to this group and is there a meeting place in McCleary for this group?Will see what I can find.
I wanted to tell you DD,that the santanic stuff scares the caca out of me and I try not to read/see anything about it so I cannot participate in that aspect of this case investigation but I promise I will try and be stronger and keep up with it.
I watched a Law&Order show last night that I had dvr'd from a month or so ago and it dealt with child sexual abuse in this cult but this was a so called"God"cult....no sacrificing of kids but they raised their kids to have sex(as a group)with everyone in the cult....from a very young age.

this is very mind-boggling stuff and it WILL scare the heck out of you.  It gets to me also, but someone has to dig into it because this stuff really does exist and if we all just try to ignore it, they keep getting away with it.  the more we laugh at it as if it does not exist ad the more we say omg I don't want to know this stuff, the more no one sees it, believes it, investigates it, and the more they get away with it. 

I understand how people can't even think about this stuff and it scrares them to death.  I have had many a day and night that I wish I never ever looked into this stuff, it was so much easier to laught at those who believe iti is happening and not look at it.  But in one case I decided to really go research myself and see if there was any truth to this mess.  I did, and I found out things no one ever needs to know.  Since then I will not want to work on any cases like this and when I see it I go omg I do not want to do this.  but then I think well there is someone out there missing, possibly alive who is praying like heck God will send someone to help them.  What if God says okay, sends someone but that someone says, oh no I am not going.  ugh.  So I feel that way and go anyway.  I look like a nut, people boo ha ha me to death, they call me nuts, they harrass me etc.  but what do I do, quit?  So I do it.  and look how I am looking about now ugh. 

but I do understand how people just can't get involved in reseraching nor investigating this stuff.  Everyone has different talents and not evenyone does the same work, so we all just have to do what it is we are suppose to do and leave everything else to someone who is supppposed to do other things.  This is one of "my" things to do, so you do whatever it is you do best, and I will dig into this stuff.

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2009, 12:39:51 PM »

my personal priority today is to be to find locations where lindsey might be.  Locating her is the #1 priority. 

one thing I am trying to do is get ahold of someone I know who works with ancient astrology.  Not the kind where you have some program printing off stuff.  no offense to the ones who use the programs etc, but these people use the OLD stuff and it is different.

but if someone out there, no matter what they use could tell me where mercury was at the time of her missing and any patterns of 29 degrees.  this will help me a LOT. 

I am not an astrologer, I don't work with astrology etc, but I do know this.  THEY "believe" it; they plan accordingly.  You don't have to believe in astrology to figure out with astrology what they are doing.  Because THEY believe and use it, if we know what was going on astrologically at the time, we can understand if they are using it or not.  hope that makes sense.
DD,WS has an astrology thread but I have never read it so I don't know how in dept it is.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2009, 12:40:56 PM »

Wow, this is all very interesting, thanks, and scary. Between this case and Sandra's case, and some of the religions, I just had no idea. I'm somewhat familar with the occult, but only on a very limited basis, and the thought of a off balanced person preaching and people buying it    I was born and raised in a small town, but most people were Catholics or Protestants, never saw really much of other religions.

believe me the whackjobs can be sitting in any church.  They can be in any group of beliefs.  But some beliefs really get twisted.  There are many unstable people who go to churches, it is their last hope to help them cope, or to get through a hard time, to get "delivered" from whatever they think has some hold on them, to be accepted, etc.  So churches have a LOT of people with unstable minds.  You don't see it, but inside their thinking a LOT of them are really messed up.  Then the preacher will pick and choose 10 scriptures and pound them down the congregation.  They memorize these scriptures and never bother to read what they apply to.  so then they start "living" the memorized scriptures and make it say anything they want or anything they get confused about.  Then you have a person who thinks they are "serving God" and "doing" what God wants them to do" when in fact you have some brainwashed person with his twisted up scriptures going out and trying to fix the world in the name of God.  And then whe you get the ones who believe they are CALLED to a HIGHER calling and they start leading others. ugh. 

so a lot of people are scared of the occult but people really need to wake up, a lot of these churches are a comination of the occult and Bible based beliefs and they mix and twist them up until the people are nuts

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:50 PM »

DD,WS has an astrology thread but I have never read it so I don't know how in dept it is.

I will go read it and see if I can find where mercury was and what is retrograde etc.  I don't understand it either but I do not the PATTERNS in these weird crime cases if these people are using astrolgy.  so I will just look for what I know exists in other cases.

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

local told me

someone has told me

Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night

this is very mind-boggling stuff and it WILL scare the heck out of you.  It gets to me also, but someone has to dig into it because this stuff really does exist and if we all just try to ignore it, they keep getting away with it.  the more we laugh at it as if it does not exist ad the more we say omg I don't want to know this stuff, the more no one sees it, believes it, investigates it, and the more they get away with it. 

I understand how people can't even think about this stuff and it scrares them to death.  I have had many a day and night that I wish I never ever looked into this stuff, it was so much easier to laught at those who believe iti is happening and not look at it.  But in one case I decided to really go research myself and see if there was any truth to this mess.  I did, and I found out things no one ever needs to know.  Since then I will not want to work on any cases like this and when I see it I go omg I do not want to do this.  but then I think well there is someone out there missing, possibly alive who is praying like heck God will send someone to help them.  What if God says okay, sends someone but that someone says, oh no I am not going.  ugh.  So I feel that way and go anyway.  I look like a nut, people boo ha ha me to death, they call me nuts, they harrass me etc.  but what do I do, quit?  So I do it.  and look how I am looking about now ugh. 

but I do understand how people just can't get involved in reseraching nor investigating this stuff.  Everyone has different talents and not evenyone does the same work, so we all just have to do what it is we are suppose to do and leave everything else to someone who is supppposed to do other things.  This is one of "my" things to do, so you do whatever it is you do best, and I will dig into this stuff.
Thank you for understanding DD.
No way am I laughing at this chit or closing my eyes to it.That's what really scares me about it all....that it is true and happening every day in a lot of places.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2009, 12:48:33 PM »

I need words off the maps.  anything biblical.  Zion, Holy, Paradise, Diablo, Jerusalem, Heaven, Hell etc
I need to know where rivers meet.  Isands inside these rivers.
things like that.

I'm going to go look for that now.  if anyone sees anything like that let me know 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2009, 04:09:40 PM »

I will go read it and see if I can find where mercury was and what is retrograde etc.  I don't understand it either but I do not the PATTERNS in these weird crime cases if these people are using astrolgy.  so I will just look for what I know exists in other cases.

I read the astrological report over on WS.  I did not see the same patterns as you usually see in the weirdo cases with the occult, however, like I stated before they do not use this TYPE of astrology so I really doi't know if this is following the pattern or not.  And being I don't unnderstand it myself(I only know the patterns) then I don't know what if anything they left out.  ugh.  I really need to get in contact with the person I always work with on these things, but I am not finding them. ugh.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »

I am making some notes here, this is the area of the fire

this is where two rivers would meet coming out of Elma
I am coming south out of Elma
I run into chehalis River
Follow that southeast, Delezene Creek branches off of it and runs southwest.
At the branch area is a Triangle where Delezene Rd, Sund Rd and South Bank Rd form a triagle
numbers here so far are:
13, 18, 24, 19, the sections intersection is almost right in the center of this triangle
below that is Eaton Creek
Just south of that is the Lower Chehalis State Forest, with MINOT PEAK just to the left of the state forest
there is a road straight to the peak, which is located in "10", almost in the intersection of sections 3,2,10, 11

I also see there:
Victoria Creek
Rock Creek

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2009, 04:54:51 PM »

The bottom line is the WORD of God is very plain on the subject of compromise with those "Who changed the truth of God into a lie" (Romans 1:25). The Cult teachers are all false prophets "for the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain...." (Zechariah 10:2).

Anticipating the lies, Jeremiah wrote "....they prophesy a lie unto you. For I have not sent them, saith the Lord, ye they prophesy a lie in my name....that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you." (Jeremiah 27:14,15)

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2009, 05:03:49 PM »

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »

words "South Bank"

off to a meeting.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2009, 05:19:38 PM »

chehalis means SAND
but before that is was called the "Nawaukum River", meaning "gently flowing waters"

to get to the Delezene Camp Ground from Elma

From US-12 take the exit for Elma onto S 3rd Street. Left onto S 3rd Street. S 3rd Street will become Wakefield Rd. Bear left onto S Bank Rd. (it's not a true left turn, just a slight curve at a fork). Right on Delezene Creek Rd., follow until the end of the pavement, and continue on the gravel road (Mapquest and Expedia both say that the road changes names a a few times, but we didn't see any signs to tell us that, so just follow the gravel road). There's a couple of roads to turn off onto, but just keep going straight. You'll go over a couple tiny bridges, just follow the road all the way until you find a a Weyerhaeuser forest sign instructing you not to trespass. As strange as it sounds, continue passed the Weyerhaeuser sign (don't turn onto another road, just go down the road with the sign), following the road. Shortly, you will see signs for Camp Delezenne (Weyerhaeuser just happens to own the land around the campgrounds). You will see a small, grassy parking lot on the right-hand side where you will need to park. As you continue down the road, you will see the ranger house on the left and a couple cabins and the lodge just passed the ranger house, also on the left side of the road.

so the weyhauser owns the land surrounding it, I bet the gates are locked

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.