April 18, 2024, 04:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125543 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »

camp delezene

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2009, 05:42:18 PM »

Camp Delezene of the present day Pacific Harbors Council is located Southeast of Elma, Washington and was owned by Twin Harbors Council. The first camp opened on July 13, 1958. 40 acres owned, 33 leased. Today it is a primitive weekend camp with a Swimming Hole. I believe the Camp's name comes from Delezene Creek. There is also a Delezene Precinct of Grays Harbors County (circa 1920) which had several logging Camps where entire families lived.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »

I have been reading very carefully and ... have failed to comprehend any proof that the ministries/oureaches discussed on this thread are not Biblically based.  Maybe I have missed something.

Many who have committed despicable offences and ... desire to to begin their lives anew by reaching out to God to save them from their sinful past ... are often embraced by ministries/outreaches that are not mainstream/conventional as the mainstream/ conventional churches may not be welcoming.

Janet

++++++++

1 John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Eph 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Cor 11:14-15
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness."

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Matt 7:15-16
Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

1 John 4:2-3 2
This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

Rev 19:10
At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Matt 7:16-20
By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

2 Peter 3:3-7
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

1 John 4:4-6
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

2 Peter 2:1-2
But there will also be false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them-bringing swift destruction on themselves.

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2009, 06:12:33 PM »

However ... a high percentage of members of these unconventional churches often take their focus off of God and ... in time fail in their sincere efforts to put their sinful past behind them them.  The actions of these members in the society should not be a reflection on the church whose mission was to support them in their journey to new lives.

In other words ... when the nature of the ministry/outreach of an unconventional church in regards to sex offenders is considered ... there will be a much higher percentage of backsliders than the mainstream church.

I hope I am making sense.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2009, 06:25:30 PM »

I have been reading very carefully and ... have failed to comprehend any proof that the ministries/oureaches discussed on this thread are not Biblically based.  Maybe I have missed something.

Many who have committed despicable offences and ... desire to to begin their lives anew by reaching out to God to save them from their sinful past ... are often embraced by ministries/outreaches that are not mainstream/conventional as the mainstream/ conventional churches may not be welcoming.

Janet

++++++++

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness."

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

But there will also be false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them-bringing swift destruction on themselves.

sorry but I am not sure what you are trying to point out here with all these scriptures.  What is it related to?  having to do with the what is going on in the Elma church? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2009, 06:36:08 PM »

However ... a high percentage of members of these unconventional churches often take their focus off of God and ... in time fail in their sincere efforts to put their sinful past behind them them.  The actions of these members in the society should not be a reflection on the church whose mission was to support them in their journey to new lives.

In other words ... when the nature of the ministry/outreach of an unconventional church in regards to sex offenders is considered ... there will be a much higher percentage of backsliders than the mainstream church.

Janet

I am not sure how this has anything to do with what I am seeing about that church.  All churches or other groups who try to help people have people who cannot do what is expected of them, be it a church, NA/AA/, someone going to counseling etc.  No it should not reflect on the person trying to help them if the person going for help just keeps on doing whatever.  But this is not the case with this church.  The leaders are kicking people to heal them, yelling Bam BAm Bam, having teenagers knocked out in a boxing ring, cursing people, asking that the cancer out of one person hops on the "bad" people, trying to hide people from the law, telling members they are the rulers and judges of the region, pulling in as many kids as they can to watch this crap, and having their members who are on drugs influenced by this.  This is a ticking time bomb.  This is the kind of place where whackos end up and add "religion" to their whackiness. Jos went to this church and lindsey was there at least once 3 weeks before she went missing.  some nutjob in this place could be responsible.  And if the nubjob is really whaced you have to look into what and how they might be thinking, therefore you have to figure out what the doctine is they are being taugh.  that is all I am saying and I have seen this in many cases wehere the killerst believe they are following what God wants them too.   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »

when half the congregation gets up and leaves, and you have locals who will not allow there kids to set foot in that place, then you know something is wrong. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »

Janet

Janet, your description not only applies to non-demon churches, but mainline churches as well.  Many people in mainline churches have taken their focus off of God as well.  Although we are assuredly looking at SOs, backsliders are not limited to SOs.  You offer interesting statics, do you have a source that I may be able to use?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »

I pulled this from the Exploited thread:

www.stamfordadvocate.com/ci_12818271?source=most_emailed

gives good insight to different practices.

dd, it also sites some experts in this field, which I don't have a problem trying to contact via e-mail about the dates, etc. you wanted info on.  Let me know if you want me to proceed.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »

I pulled this from the Exploited thread:

www.stamfordadvocate.com/ci_12818271?source=most_emailed

gives good insight to different practices.

dd, it also sites some experts in this field, which I don't have a problem trying to contact via e-mail about the dates, etc. you wanted info on.  Let me know if you want me to proceed.

I have studied a lot of these or at least looked them up before.  I think it is a good idea to gather info on them all, if not for this case, for any others, we never know what we might run into, and if we don't know about certain things we will miss and overlook them.

as far as what I am looking for it is not out there.  LOL  I have never seen this combination talked about but there are a few people I usually work with on this stuff who know what it is.  But so far I am NOT locating the things which should be there, so I still am not sure what is going on with this case. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2009, 10:36:46 PM »

dd, I'm not sure why I feel this way, yet there is a part of me that believes she is still alive but time is running short!  Now my dear monkey, who's the whacko now?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2009, 10:39:09 PM »

there is an old stanislaus county cali det who is now an expert on occultic / Satanic etc cases.  His name is Randy Cerny.  I am not sure where he is located NOW.  He is sometimes called in as an expert.  I don't even know what all he knows about really.  But he has commented on some of the cases I have researched. Although he never saw what I was seeing.  He saw the basic stuff but didn't see the details and combinations I see. 

But so far, in looking at the maps I am not locating anything yet where I would think Lindsey would be taken IF falls in line with what I am looking for.  I am still looking though.

I did find a HELLS creek and the GATE, but there is a MOON by the Gate and moon does not really mean much to me.  Hells creek and gate might if there were more by it, but on the map I looked on I did not see anymore, but I will pull up some really old maps and see if there is more there not on the other maps. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2009, 10:43:00 PM »

dd, I'm not sure why I feel this way, yet there is a part of me that believes she is still alive but time is running short!  Now my dear monkey, who's the whacko now?

well without going into detail of why etc, a lot of times I get stuff right off that will tell me the person is no longer living, or later on I will just know they aren't.  I have not got that in this case.  but I don't always get things, but when I do they are usually right on the mark.  Because I have not gotten much about this case then I have to do things with just researching etc, and so in this case I am just getting nowhere.  Every person so far, every theory so far, everything is seems just as much possible to me as the others.  I just keep working on them all until something pops up. 

and yes, I keep wondering if she is alive is she won't be before much longer.  I feel like I am really trying to beat the clock ugh

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

Janet

++++++++

2 John 7

sorry but I am not sure what you are trying to point out here with all these scriptures.  What is it related to?  having to do with the what is going on in the Elma church? 

DD

The above Sciptures are guidelines provided in the Word of God to assist in decerning if the ministry/outreach is Biblical based or ... has a hidden agenda.

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2009, 10:53:01 PM »

from the article link above:

They can't say for certain what religion or practice is involved. What Conklin has learned is this is an active period for rituals because of the phases of the moon with a new moon forming July 21.

"A lot of sects believe magic becomes more powerful around the time of a lunar eclipse and the new moon," said Amy Blackthorn, who has a Ph.D. in theology and lectures on various religions.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

snip so as not to repeat that long list

DD

The above Sciptures are guidelines provided in the Word of God to assist in decerning if the ministry/outreach is Biblical based or ... has a hidden agenda.

Janet

yes I know what the scriptures are intended for in general, but everthing that is going on in that church it certainly has things going on there that should not be and certainly has things going on that might house someone goofy and Lindsey was at that church.  If a person was attending there and tested the spirits I am sure they would see this is out of line, which half of the church has.  or at least even if they do not have biblical discernment they SEE it with there own physical eyes and they are not aggeeing with this nor are they allowing their kids to go in there. 

I am not debating doctrine I am saying what is actually going on in that church building with some of the leaders of the church and their ministry.  When the locals are telling me what is goig on in there and who some of these people are, it does not matter what they are suppose to be doing, it is what they are actually doing that is not good. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

from the article link above:

They can't say for certain what religion or practice is involved. What Conklin has learned is this is an active period for rituals because of the phases of the moon with a new moon forming July 21.

"A lot of sects believe magic becomes more powerful around the time of a lunar eclipse and the new moon," said Amy Blackthorn, who has a Ph.D. in theology and lectures on various religions.

this is very true, this is why I keep mentioning all the missing in July.  some of them will kidnap the person ahead of time in JULY then kill them later in JULY.  they are held and that in itself is part of their belief system so "IF" this be the case in this case, we have 6 days to figure this out.  but so far I am not finding any locations. 

I do know this, am told this, there is a site on top of a mountain, I don't know yet which mountain, there were altars on the creek and and one local told me it is on jim mullin creek ad another one said they thought it another creek. 

I am also told more but I ca't post it because if I do, they will know who is telling me this stuff

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »

just so you all will know I have studied the bible for 46 years.  yes I am old LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

and no I am not a "witch hunter" 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2009, 11:16:55 PM »

I really wish I could post everything I am hearing it would blow you away, but I can't.  if anyone were to read here they would be madder than heck at some people and that would not be good at all

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.