March 28, 2024, 08:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On  (Read 125009 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2009, 04:31:23 AM »

(1.00) 2Ki 23:13
 The king ruined the high places east of Jerusalem, south of the Mount of Destruction, 1  that King Solomon of Israel had built for the detestable Sidonian goddess Astarte, the detestable Moabite god Chemosh, and the horrible Ammonite god Milcom.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2009, 04:34:59 AM »

so we are looking for
(1.00) 1Ki 11:7
Furthermore, 1 on the hill east of Jerusalem 2 Solomon built a high place 3 for the detestable Moabite god Chemosh 4 and for the detestable Ammonite god Milcom. 5

(1.00) 2Ki 23:13
The king ruined the high places east of Jerusalem, south of the Mount of Destruction, 1 that King Solomon of Israel had built for the detestable Sidonian goddess Astarte, the detestable Moabite god Chemosh, and the horrible Ammonite god Milcom.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2009, 04:37:55 AM »

so we are to go (ON A HILL) EAST to the HIGH PLACE
south of the Mount of Destruction

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2009, 04:49:01 AM »

"the Mount of Olives" (Heb. har hazzetim, only in Zech 14:4; Grk. to oros tou elaiov, the mount on which the olive grew; Matt 21:1; 24:3; 26:30; Mark 11:1; Luke 19:37; John 8:1). It is referred to (2 Sam 15:30) as "the ascent of the Mount of Olives"; "the mountain which is east of Jerusalem" (1 Kings 11:7); "the mount of destruction" (2 Kings 23:13), from the heathen altars erected there by Solomon (cf. 1 Kings 11:7); "the hills" (Neh 8:15), and "the mount called Olivet" (Acts 1:12). The hill has now two names, Jebel et-Tur, i.e., "the Mount," and Jebel et-Zeitun, "Mount of Olives."

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2009, 04:54:52 AM »

"the Mount of Olives" (Heb. har hazzetim, only in Zech 14:4; Grk. to oros tou elaiov, the mount on which the olive grew; Matt 21:1; 24:3; 26:30; Mark 11:1; Luke 19:37; John 8:1). It is referred to (2 Sam 15:30) as "the ascent of the Mount of Olives"; "the mountain which is east of Jerusalem" (1 Kings 11:7); "the mount of destruction" (2 Kings 23:13), from the heathen altars erected there by Solomon (cf. 1 Kings 11:7); "the hills" (Neh 8:15), and "the mount called Olivet" (Acts 1:12). The hill has now two names, Jebel et-Tur, i.e., "the Mount," and Jebel et-Zeitun, "Mount of Olives."

The Mount of Olives is mentioned in connection with the flight of David from Absalom (2 Sam 15:30); with the building there of high places by Solomon (2 Kings 23:13);

The only other OT mention of the Mount of Olives is in Zechariah's prophecy of the destruction of Jerusalem and the preservation of God's people (Zech 14:4).

The NT narrative makes Olivet the scene of four remarkable events in the history of Jesus: the triumphal entry-its scene being the road that winds around the southern shoulder of the hill from Bethany to Jerusalem (Matt 21:1,8-10; Mark 11:1,8-10; Luke 19:29,36-37,41); the prediction of Jerusalem's overthrow (Mark 13:1-2); Gethsemane-after the institution of the Lord's Supper, Jesus led His disciples "over the ravine of the Kidron" and "out to the Mount of Olives," to a garden called Gethsemane (John 18:1; Matt 26:30,36)

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2009, 05:32:10 AM »

I think I found the "38" 

the creek is also wildcat creek that is north to mccleary.  it is running into wildcat and there is a fork there.
just west of that is a rest area.  there is a heise road going south.  you come to the 38 south of that, but this is not in a red circle so not sure this is the right 38 still looking. 

there is garden city above mccleary. 

I am falling asleep is 2:30 am.  I will work on this more tomorrow but I think I am getting somewhere now.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2009, 05:39:44 AM »

come to find out:

gregoire is the last name of our governor, that WW letter to mrs. gregoire was to the governor of washington.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 17, 2009, 12:11:19 PM »

I think I found the "38" 

the creek is also wildcat creek that is north to mccleary.  it is running into wildcat and there is a fork there.
just west of that is a rest area.  there is a heise road going south.  you come to the 38 south of that, but this is not in a red circle so not sure this is the right 38 still looking. 

there is garden city above mccleary. 

I am falling asleep is 2:30 am.  I will work on this more tomorrow but I think I am getting somewhere now.

Most excellent work DD -- keep going and am I ever praying!!!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 17, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »

King Josiah destroyed the Israelite branch of the cult (2 Kings 23).

A favorite story of mine.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 17, 2009, 12:26:38 PM »

come to find out:

gregoire is the last name of our governor, that WW letter to mrs. gregoire was to the governor of washington.

Just wondering, why he didn't address her as governor?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »

come to find out:

must not have any respect for persons of political authority? just a guess

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2009, 01:18:27 PM »

but he seems to think he is God over the fish 

DD

Wayne Watne ... as an informed concerned citizen ... not as God ... is informing the governor of Washington concerning the illegal activity that is taking place within the Native tribal community in regards to the fishing industry.  Limiting catch of the Salmon resources ... which status Natives are afforded the lion share ... is established by the "powers that be" for the benefit of future generations.

Janet

++++++++

here it is, it is a letter from wayne watne to mrs Gregoire.  now, is this lady related to the ones in the sandra cantu case?   

Dear Mrs. Gregoire;

I met with both yourself & Doug Sutherland several times during my tenure at the Lummi Tribe where I was the Timber Fish & Wildlife manager for 3 years.

My concern is that there is little accountability or validation of tribal catch (and now it is hunting as well as fishing).

To keep this brief I will give a short example of the problem as I see it... If you would like to see more details you can have your staff contact me.

1)The tribe are the fishers...
2)Tribal fisher sell to a) tribal seafood plants or b) non-tribal seafood plants. Non-tribal seafood plants are totally dependent upon tribal fish supplies in order to stay in business.
3)Seafood plants are in the business of selling fish... the more they sell the more they make. There is incentive (especially if the only supplier is pushing the envelope and there is no other supplier)to "fudge the numbers". It is real easy to make records show 100# of 5# salmon (20 fish) look like 10- 10# salmon on a fish ticket when it is in the best interest of those involved and there is no-one looking over your shoulder.
4)Tribal catch is then reported to the tribe who in turn reports it to the NW Indian Fish Commission.
5)Finally the numbers (that were not subsitance & ceremonial, over the bank sales, and "barter material")are reported to the state.

There is a lot of room to "adjust" the numbers to see that fishers are entitled to harvest more. It seems odd that the Lummi Tribe ESA coordinator is also the harvest manager... or does it? If the fish are harvested "just enough" to ensure they remain on the ESA, then the Tribe continues to recieve Millions of taxpayer dollars.

I have been involved in all aspects of salmon fishing from sport to commercial to aquaculture and as a fisheries biologist in two states. Millions of taxpayers dollars are going toward salmon recovery plans, shared strategy, SRFBD grants, improving fish passage, and habitat restoration. I was there at the signing of Shared Strategy with Bill Ruckelhouse, Billy Frank & yourself. Not one time was there any mention of ensuring fishery harvests are accurately accounted for by ALL user groups.

I know the Tribes are in the drivers seat on fisheries "co-manangement" and also that the Services are to ensure salmon are protected under the ESA. I find it strange that NOAA Fisheries who has oversight over salmon stocks sits in the same building where US Department of Commerce and NOAA Fisheries provide oversight & training for the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)Seafood Inspection Program which has "food safety audits" as key component of the program. Why do they not do that for salmnon harvests as well... the fish are listed under ESA and they are to provide for salmon recovery.

With Federal Habitat Conservation Plans, ESA listed salmon (and now steelhead... after how many years of salmon recovery?), Millions being spent on habitat restoration I find it hard to believe that there are no Third Pary reviews of Tribal harvests. There are several well documented cases where ESA listed salmon stocks have been overharvested (Makah winter chinook troll fishery a couple of years ago, the recent harvest of 30 spring chinook for the salmon ceremony and another 25 illegally taken from the Nooksack River where the SF Nooksack has a population of +/- 100 spring chinook salmon returning annually). This alone should serve as evidence for the need to ensure that the State & Services obtain accurate information. The taxpayers of the State & United States deserve accountability if they are to continue to pay millions for salmon restoration.

Habitat is the key to recovery... if the salmon can get there.

Thank you,

Wayne S. Watne
xxxxxxxxx I have the phone #

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Why should Christians care for the environment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_EsIss1W4

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »

come to find out:

must not have any respect for persons of political authority? just a guess

"Dear Mrs. Gregoire" is very respectful in Tamikosmom's world.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »

I don't think you understand AT ALL what I am doing here.   You are reading "surface" information and this is nothing like what I am doing. 

And this is to the point that everything I say you are trying to debate the "surface" information.  I am not working with "surface" information.  I think some people realize that and others don't.  And I don't have time to explain that. sorry

To find me:
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2009, 05:01:27 PM »

I don't think you understand AT ALL what I am doing here.   You are reading "surface" information and this is nothing like what I am doing. 

And this is to the point that everything I say you are trying to debate the "surface" information.  I am not working with "surface" information.  I think some people realize that and others don't.  And I don't have time to explain that. sorry

I agree DD...I have been following this case since the beginning and I want Lindsay found so much!!  I have seen your skills with this case as well as Amber D's case, and am amazed.  Also, I am following how you research and think...a lot of brainstorming and free flow of ideas and information.  I come from a business background and first thing I was taught in college and in "real life" was that what you do is a great technique towards solving problems.  While brainstorming, noone's opinion is discarded, ridiculed, etc. or the team's discussion will likely shutdown and will affect the outcome of the problem solving exercise.  So, in other words, if you decide this is "getting old" and go elsewhere, will you please let us know where you are?  My talents are very limited...I'm better at analysis than research.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way towards finding precious little Lindsay!!!

Thanks to you and the other Lindsay "sleuthers" for your time and passion.

Prayers for Lindsay.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2009, 09:47:31 PM »

My concern is that there is little accountability or validation of tribal catch (and now it is hunting as well as fishing).

To keep this brief I will give a short example of the problem as I see it... If you would like to see more details you can have your staff contact me.

1)The tribe are the fishers...
2)Tribal fisher sell to a) tribal seafood plants or b) non-tribal seafood plants. Non-tribal seafood plants are totally dependent upon tribal fish supplies in order to stay in business.
3)Seafood plants are in the business of selling fish... the more they sell the more they make. There is incentive (especially if the only supplier is pushing the envelope and there is no other supplier)to "fudge the numbers". It is real easy to make records show 100# of 5# salmon (20 fish) look like 10- 10# salmon on a fish ticket when it is in the best interest of those involved and there is no-one looking over your shoulder.
4)Tribal catch is then reported to the tribe who in turn reports it to the NW Indian Fish Commission.
5)Finally the numbers (that were not subsitance & ceremonial, over the bank sales, and "barter material")are reported to the state.

why do i have issues with this???

well I don't know 
why do you?

but he seems to think he is God over the fish 
????    some of it doesn't make since and it sounds like code-speak

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: July 18, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »

Just in case you are reading here.  Yes, YOU the person responsible for Lindsey being gone.

I have reached the gates but I am not standing outside waiting for the gate keepers to open them.  I have went into the center and there we do see you.  and yes I know you will understand this perfectly well. I'm elsewhere now, but I am working non stop, don't think I have went away, I have not; and now there is more than I working to track you.  You won't see that though. 

so maybe at this point you should start communicating.  I think that is your best bet.  Of course my email is on this board but you won't do it that way and I do not expect you to, but you will find another way, you people always do. 

there are many gates, through which one do we enter?  I'll take my pick, they all lead to the center of the out of the sun and into the shade.  and no we are not walking with the Queen of the North, think again. 

so I'm waiting for some correspondence.  You're smart enough to do that...aren't you? 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: July 18, 2009, 04:37:17 PM »

Ditto -- I've learned my lesson, I'm just going to ignore and I'm going to stay focused on the reality of it all.  If you are where I think you are, it won't matter which gate.  This one may be L shaped and may also go in a counterclockwise direction.  The Fish Gate is near the temple area.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: July 18, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »

At least in cases of extreme cases, if not generally practiced, children were probably sacrificed to Chemosh.  2 Kings 3:26, 27

The Moabite Stone was made of black basalt stele.

Jeremiah, in foretelling calamity for Moab, indicated that her principal God Chemosh as well as his priests andprinces would go into exile.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: July 18, 2009, 06:15:53 PM »

FYI - the woman who helped Ingram's daughters "remember" appears to be teaching Religion at Crafton Hills College, Yucaipa, CA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.