March 18, 2024, 09:47:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 123694 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 07, 2006, 11:26:41 PM »

You all know the rules

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »

klaasend wrote:
ldstlou wrote:
ldstlou wrote:
klaasend wrote:
klaasend wrote:
ldstlou - Maybe KJ knew exactly what it was but didn't want to tell Beth?

Yes, I saw it and replied here  
thats what I thought..but not clear in that text...so was Deepaks computer confiscated?

oh wait...would it matter if it were on his cell?

If it were transmitted from Joran's cell to Deepak's cell it would remain on the cell phone unless it was sent to an email address.

got it!! another stupid question...would he have sent it to his cell via an e-mail or another way?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 12:10:16 AM »

ldstlou wrote:

got it!! another stupid question...would he have sent it to his cell via an e-mail or another way?

According to Beth it was a cell to cell transmission, however, that is what she was told by KJ and very little else.  We don't really know.  For instance, if I took a short video on my cellphone, I could email it to as many people as I wanted.  I could also transmit it to another cell phone as many times as I wanted.  The original video is on the memory card on my cell phone, all else would be copies of the original.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 12:11:41 AM »

To CBB from last thread....

Angiex911dsptchr

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crazybabyborg wrote:
Hola, Monkeys! Just a 'lil tipsy here, but count me in!  

Hi CBB~!!! Better watch posting about drinking and being tipsy.. I got the title of being a "drunk ass hick bitch" elsewhere.. Hell.. you cant mention having a drink here..LOL    funny thing is.. I found out WHO posted it elsewhere too.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..! Well not their SN they use BUT the one they HIDE behind~!!

Cheers to you CBB~!!  

(Please dont take this post as being rude to yah hon.. no way do I mean it towards you~!)

AND to SPOOKY

Angiex911dsptchr

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spooky112483 wrote:
hey angie!! I have missed you [[big hug]]  

Big HUGS back at yah Chicky~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND  HUGS to my mom Louise./.. not long this gal got to get ot bed.. I work all freaking weeeknd.  Sad
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 12:13:27 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ldstlou wrote:

According to Beth it was a cell to cell transmission, however, that is what she was told by KJ and very little else.  We don't really know.  For instance, if I took a short video on my cellphone, I could email it to as many people as I wanted.  I could also transmit it to another cell phone as many times as I wanted.  The original video is on the memory card on my cell phone, all else would be copies of the original.

ok...starting to understand!! so sorry!! So if he transmits video to Deepak that night...and Deepak out of minutes..could he still RECEIVE? and most likely..and we don't know for sure..but in your opinion..how would Deepak open it? I mean is it like when I get a text message or would I have to use the internet capabilities on the phone and view via e-mail?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 12:14:08 AM »

Hiya back, Angie and Spook! No offense taken, I've been learning to Salsa.......and it's not my fault the lessons are in a bar.

As I'm reading the conversation, a question comes to mind: would the internet archive have any of this stuff that took place between computers and cell phones? I'm also curious about the server in Aruba. Here e-mails stay on the server for a year or more, and if anything is e-mailed beyond the range of one server, it would exist on more than one server for a very long time. Here, that stuff can be retrieved by subpoena.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 12:15:35 AM »

ldstlou wrote:

That's right.  The video my DIL took of the Rose Bowl nude pregnant woman and urinating man on Santa Monica was sent to me, her mother and her brother.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 12:16:11 AM »

How do we know Deepak was out of minutes?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 12:16:56 AM »

If Deepaks cell was out of minutes where was Joran calling to get a ride at 2am to 3 am or 4 am when ever he got home

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 12:18:36 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
If Deepaks cell was out of minutes where was Joran calling to get a ride at 2am to 3 am or 4 am when ever he got home

Freddy may have provided any need for transportation?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 12:18:46 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
ldstlou wrote:

ok...starting to understand!! so sorry!! So if he transmits video to Deepak that night...and Deepak out of minutes..could he still RECEIVE? and most likely..and we don't know for sure..but in your opinion..how would Deepak open it? I mean is it like when I get a text message or would I have to use the internet capabilities on the phone and view via e-mail?

To be honest, I'm not sure how it works getting a photo or video on your cellphone.  I've only sent photos to email addresses from my cell.  I'm sure someone else on the board here has received a photo on their phone.  How ever a photo is opened it would be similar to how the video would open.  To get it from a cell phone to a PC, all you have to do is send it from your phone to an email address.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 12:18:58 AM »

His cell was not out of minutes.  That's their tale.  Want to see mine?  There was no reason to say that except for cover.  They interjected too much superfluous information meant to fool the public and that seemed to have worked.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 12:19:12 AM »

I'm in

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2006, 12:19:47 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
ldstlou wrote:

That's right.  The video my DIL took of the Rose Bowl nude pregnant woman and urinating man on Santa Monica was sent to me, her mother and her brother.

ok...so he opens on phone via e-mail? So..sorry stupid here..just trying to figure out if it may have been a video!! So he is transmitting to Deepak via cell to e-mail and then Deepak picks up via e-mail on his cell...would it look like a conversation then? I mean...do you know what I mean..would it appear on record as conversation between two..even though Deepak would have to access it after it was already transmitted..am I making sense?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2006, 12:21:37 AM »

His cell was not out of minutes.  That's their tale.  Want to see mine?  There was no reason to say that except for cover.  They interjected too much superfluous information meant to fool the public and that seemed to have worked.

Now that makes a tremendous amount of sense, Tyler. I'm with you. Your statement rings true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 12:21:44 AM »

ldstlou wrote:

ok...so he opens on phone via e-mail? So..sorry stupid here..just trying to figure out if it may have been a video!! So he is transmitting to Deepak via cell to e-mail and then Deepak picks up via e-mail on his cell...would it look like a conversation then? I mean...do you know what I mean..would it appear on record as conversation between two..even though Deepak would have to access it after it was already transmitted..am I making sense?

Don't place too much importance on KJ calling it a conversation.  I don't believe she is giving Beth accurate information.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 12:22:37 AM »

ldstlou wrote:

I am sorry but I am not following you.  Have you ever had anyone transmit a picture to your cell phone?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 12:23:47 AM »

ldstlou wrote:

Don't place too much importance on KJ calling it a conversation.  I don't believe she is giving Beth accurate information.

wow Klaas...very plausible it was a video being transmitted!! 8 1/2 minutes is a very long conversation...especially for guys.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 12:23:49 AM »

Tyler; it's like Joran's shoes, and the "natalee fell and hit her head" story. There's purpose in the added details that really mean it's something to take a hard look at.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 12:25:20 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Tyler; it's like Joran's shoes, and the "natalee fell and hit her head" story. There's purpose in the added details that really mean it's something to take a hard look at.

Exactly and I am glad you brought that up about "Fell and hit her head."  That came up today and some do not believe that was ever said.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.