March 29, 2024, 01:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 125553 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2006, 01:36:21 AM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "spooky112483"

How many days until kickoff???  Roll Tide Roll!!!

not sure but SEC Media Days are in a few weeks I believe and Ken Darby and Ramzee Robinson will be our reps there Very Happy

hmmmm, I'm officially unemployed now, might have to check it out..

Reckon Red would get me a media pass????

HUH?   Oh my.. I hope things go well for yah Slinger. Sad

Thank you Angie.  At least I got 7 months severence....

I'm glad you got such a good severence package, gun. I once got a 6 month severence package when the corp. I was working for merged with another, and my job was eliminated. It turned into a real opportunity for me, and I got paid double for a while because of it. I wish you the same good fortune!  Wink
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2006, 01:36:26 AM »

Good Evening Monkeyfaces!!!! Have I missed anything tonight?
Am waiting on the last load of laundry that needs to be packed and then it is shower time an off to bed for a few hours of sleep before we hit the road....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2006, 01:37:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Even if Deepak were to be out of minutes, he could still receive calls.

Or transmissions.

so if you run out of minutes and i call you it will go straight to your voice mail and i can leave a message that you can retrive as soon as you get more minutes right? and this would work also if i sent you a video or photo?

Yes, on the other hand...

I(actually, my kids!) have completed the installation of my wireless network, it has a full 7 acre range.

I could also set up a rolling hotspot with better range from a vehicle using only a laptop, and a hub.  All they way back to a central server with the same.  Such as the internet cafe.

Gunslinger,

I just feel like the internet cafe figures into this in some way because why on earth would they buy that while Deepak was a murder suspect???  That is very interesting that you can do that.   Shocked I am amazed and cannot keep up with all these advances as they seem to be being made almost daily.

If they could use a server there, well, so much for phone records and no wonder Paulus said he could show them how to make an alibi.  They could make lots of things with the use of their own server.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2006, 01:37:20 AM »

not sure but SEC Media Days are in a few weeks I believe and Ken Darby and Ramzee Robinson will be our reps there Very Happy

well if he can he better get me one too!!
or you can meet me at Bama Fever and we can try to sneak into the Wynfry Hotel area Wink  I got connections at Bama Fever you know, oh yeah, I am somebody Laughing  Laughing

You should see my Daniel Moore print in my living room.  Wanna take a guess which one it is?

I'm all for it.  I stood outside that store waitin for it to open at 6:00 am after we beat Miami at the Sugarbowl.

hint:  My son was compared to him by the head coach when he won the Mr. Hustle award his senior year in hs.

oh man, George Teague down the sideline??
I bought Prothro's catch this year but it's not the Moore version.
The owner of Bama Fever has them all donated to them From DM. I used to look at them everyday but now I cant remember them all

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2006, 01:37:55 AM »

ok heres where i'm confused. i think we are assuming deepak has a normal cell plan like 400 minutes a month for $29.99. now if you have this type of plan YOU DO NOT RUN OUT OF MINUTES when you go over your alloted amount you get charged extra but you dont run out! deepak said he ran out of minutes which leads me to believe he has one of those prepaid phones where you buy your minutes as you go, like a phone card type deal. in this case you would run out of minutes and your phone would not be able to even recieve calls, it would be completely dead until you bought more minutes, and i dont know if this "dead" phone could still store messages the same way a normal cell that has run out of battery charge will. make sence?

IF he actually ran out of minutes, the msgs would store on the cell phones company's server.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2006, 01:38:54 AM »

or you can meet me at Bama Fever and we can try to sneak into the Wynfry Hotel area Wink  I got connections at Bama Fever you know, oh yeah, I am somebody Laughing  Laughing

You should see my Daniel Moore print in my living room.  Wanna take a guess which one it is?

I'm all for it.  I stood outside that store waitin for it to open at 6:00 am after we beat Miami at the Sugarbowl.

hint:  My son was compared to him by the head coach when he won the Mr. Hustle award his senior year in hs.

The owner of Bama Fever has them all donated to them From DM. I used to look at them everyday but now I cant remember them all

OK, another hint...

Bisquit

Existence is futile.
cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2006, 01:39:50 AM »

Quote from: "cochese"
Hello monkeys, how is everyone.  Where is Lala's, she needs to write down these people talking about Alabama.

Hello Cochese.  Now don't get jealous!!!  lol

I spent some time with my PRS today!  But I still keep going back to that 63 Fender!  

We'll see ya'll the 3rd sat in October

Hey.  I have been looking at a fender stage 100 se.  My brother got season tickets this year so I will see you, better outcome this year.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2006, 01:41:03 AM »

Hello monkeys, how is everyone.  Where is Lala's, she needs to write down these people talking about Alabama.

WAR EAGLE.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2006, 01:41:16 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
And I ain't dissin anyones mama.

I know you're not, Slinger. Just before you posted your comment, I was thinking about the movie I rented last week-end. It was Capote......I hadn't seen it at the theater and was left struck that today, the murder of a family would hardly shake the nation. At the time, the story was huge! Big enough to make a name for the author that wrote about it. Today it wouldn't even be a ripple.  You're right, I too, think evil is gaining. I'm sure that snuff films have been made, sold, watched, and recycled. In the right market, a snuff film is worth a tremendous amount of money. Remember the Dr. Phil show that talked about the female sex slave having a nail driven through her head and then being raped as she died? I believe the reason was because she was getting too old to be used anymore. I'd call that a snuff film.

Thanks CBB.  I would have to agree.  

never heard about that Dr. Phil show...

yes CBB i have been thinking of that all night but just didnt want to post it, you know?
Slinger, I believe it was during the second episode with Beth when they where discussing the idea Nat could still be alive

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2006, 01:42:32 AM »

ok heres where i'm confused. i think we are assuming deepak has a normal cell plan like 400 minutes a month for $29.99. now if you have this type of plan YOU DO NOT RUN OUT OF MINUTES when you go over your alloted amount you get charged extra but you dont run out! deepak said he ran out of minutes which leads me to believe he has one of those prepaid phones where you buy your minutes as you go, like a phone card type deal. in this case you would run out of minutes and your phone would not be able to even recieve calls, it would be completely dead until you bought more minutes, and i dont know if this "dead" phone could still store messages the same way a normal cell that has run out of battery charge will. make sence?

IF he actually ran out of minutes, the msgs would store on the cell phones company's server.

ok thanks

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2006, 01:42:53 AM »

sorry

Biscuit

Existence is futile.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2006, 01:43:07 AM »

And I ain't dissin anyones mama.

I know you're not, Slinger. Just before you posted your comment, I was thinking about the movie I rented last week-end. It was Capote......I hadn't seen it at the theater and was left struck that today, the murder of a family would hardly shake the nation. At the time, the story was huge! Big enough to make a name for the author that wrote about it. Today it wouldn't even be a ripple.  You're right, I too, think evil is gaining. I'm sure that snuff films have been made, sold, watched, and recycled. In the right market, a snuff film is worth a tremendous amount of money. Remember the Dr. Phil show that talked about the female sex slave having a nail driven through her head and then being raped as she died? I believe the reason was because she was getting too old to be used anymore. I'd call that a snuff film.

Thanks CBB.  I would have to agree.  

never heard about that Dr. Phil show...

yes CBB i have been thinking of that all night but just didnt want to post it, you know?
Slinger, I believe it was during the second episode with Beth when they where discussing the idea Nat could still be alive

Yes, it was not the Deepak one, but the last one.  Kidnapped and in Mexico.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2006, 01:45:24 AM »

When you have a wireless router, it can be used by anyone within its' range. When I take my laptop to Florida, at my sister's house, it actually asks me which internet connection I want to use: her router or her neighbor's..............and even gives me their name! Anything transmitted from within the Internet Cafe's wireless range would go out on their IP address, even if you were not inside the Cafe. Very often people go to a Starbuck's or cyberbrew for the very reason that they do not want their e-mails etc. to exist on a server with their personal IP address attached for a year or more.

Gun.....the Dr. Phil show that I referred to had Beth on the show. That's the only reason I watched it. It was when he was speculating that Nat might have been sold into the sex slave trade.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2006, 01:46:04 AM »

Hello Cochese.  Now don't get jealous!!!  lol

I spent some time with my PRS today!  But I still keep going back to that 63 Fender!  

We'll see ya'll the 3rd sat in October

Hey.  I have been looking at a fender stage 100 se.  My brother got season tickets this year so I will see you, better outcome this year.

My next one is Marshal double stack, I got a Joe Walsh talk box that needs a head to work right.  

Have you played a CyberTwin?

Existence is futile.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2006, 01:46:42 AM »

OK, another hint...

Bisquit

Cornilius (I think thats how it's spelled Laughing) . Nice.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2006, 01:47:14 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

WAR EAGLE.

I will tell her about this blasphemy also. Laughing
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2006, 01:47:41 AM »

When you have a wireless router, it can be used by anyone within its' range. When I take my laptop to Florida, at my sister's house, it actually asks me which internet connection I want to use: her router or her neighbor's..............and even gives me their name! Anything transmitted from within the Internet Cafe's wireless range would go out on their IP address, even if you were not inside the Cafe. Very often people go to a Starbuck's or cyberbrew for the very reason that they do not want their e-mails etc. to exist on a server with their personal IP address attached for a year or more.

Gun.....the Dr. Phil show that I referred to had Beth on the show. That's the only reason I watched it. It was when he was speculating that Nat might have been sold into the sex slave trade.

OH!  OK, I remember now.

Existence is futile.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2006, 01:48:04 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

WAR EAGLE.

I will tell her about this blasphemy also. Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2006, 01:49:54 AM »

~big snip~

Cornilius (I think thats how it's spelled Laughing) . Nice.

Yep, the SACK!

Existence is futile.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2006, 01:51:03 AM »

Tyler; I know what you mean. That had a profound effect on me at the time. It was the first time in my life that I ever felt the depths of evil that some who share this planet can sink into. Even now, I shiver at the thought. Nuff said, I'll get off that! God Bless and keep us all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.