April 19, 2024, 01:29:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 129827 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: July 08, 2006, 06:51:17 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Greta sold her integrity for an exclusive with a murderer.....and  could only ask the questions a murderer approved....yea Greta you are one for the books.....

Worse than that Sunny...ok..so you sell your soul for the interview..but then she had to add..she tends to believe him...that disturbs me even more!!

What else was she gonna say Evil or Very Mad ......if she had said she didn't believe him...she would never get that second interview she is so hoping for...oh yes....dear Greta thought she had the horse by the tail....too bad she forgot about horse's poop!!  And Good Morning America beat her out..... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: July 08, 2006, 06:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
HI SUNNY IN TEXAS!!!

Do you remember the Dutch word that was used way back in the beginning to describe sex.....anything from cuddling to the full monty, I guess?

Well, my hubby just came home with his new toy...a Harley...so I gotta go help him unload it from the trailer.  

Safe my place...I'll be back.

Wait for me Sunny, okay?!!

hi BEACHY!!!  I have missed you!!!

I know what word you mean.....but can't remember it.... Embarassed   Tell Mr. Beachy I said WOOHOO on the new Harley and he owes me a ride!  I'll wait and hold your place!!! Wink  Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: July 08, 2006, 06:54:52 PM »

Greta sold her integrity for an exclusive with a murderer.....and  could only ask the questions a murderer approved....yea Greta you are one for the books.....

Worse than that Sunny...ok..so you sell your soul for the interview..but then she had to add..she tends to believe him...that disturbs me even more!!

What else was she gonna say Evil or Very Mad ......if she had said she didn't believe him...she would never get that second interview she is so hoping for...oh yes....dear Greta thought she had the horse by the tail....too bad she forgot about horse's poop!!  And Good Morning America beat her out..... Wink

she could have refrained from saying anything. Thought reporters were supposed to be objective...just lay out the "facts" Man what a slap in the face that had to be to Beth and Dave..and Beth has so much dignity and grace..I think I would have had to go some rounds w/ old Greta after that!!! BRING IT ON GRETA!!! haha

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: July 08, 2006, 06:57:49 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys.  I'm surprised Red doesn't have a link to Dana's show tonight on the Front Page.  I'm sure he'll get it up soon.  What time is the show?  Just in case, does anyone have a link or should I google it?

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: July 08, 2006, 07:00:53 PM »

mold bad here in St Lou too!! and I am allergig to mold..miserable sometimes!! I am a realtor..I can tell as soon as we walk into a house if a home has foundation problems and/or water problems by my instant reaction to the mold...clients think I am psychic!!! haha Some are really impressed!! Then I have to admit I am not psychic...just allergic!! haha

My son and DIL recently moved back to St. Louis/Arnold....they looked at a lot of houses and my son said many even the newer ones smelled moldy.....he is senstive to mold as well.

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Good afternoon, Monkeys.  I'm surprised Red doesn't have a link to Dana's show tonight on the Front Page.  I'm sure he'll get it up soon.  What time is the show?  Just in case, does anyone have a link or should I google it?

This Saturday Dana's guest will be Art Wood

No Sunday show this week, I will be doing a Saturday show July 8th at 10pm est.
Guest - Art Wood Part 2 Of Our Discussion On the Holloway case.

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/

Scroll down to Click here for a 16k Media Player Stream

Call in number before and after the interview is 306-842-7884
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 08, 2006, 07:03:30 PM »

Deepak on his Tickle site today.
Ewwwhhh!!  Is he creepy or what?

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=WoKilqL4NTk5WOSr
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 08, 2006, 07:04:47 PM »

Mishy - check your email

AZSunny - We have a Media thread that I try to keep updated.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2006, 07:05:20 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm starting to think it is allergies.  Constant runny nose, sore throat into my ears and night sweats.  I might just be falling apart!  Might have to take some bonded medicine tonight! lol

Easy have you tried spraying/washing you sinuses with warm salt water?  It works....just a thought Wink

I have the nasty allergies, but would most likely drown myself if i tried that.....lol

hahahaha...no you wouldn't.... me it works.....I had a terrible sinus infection while living on Jamaica....nothing would clear it up....a friend took me to a bush doctor.....he got sea water and put it in one of those syringes one uses for children....it worked in less that 24 hours ....I was feeling human again.  Since them anytime I get a sinus infection or am plagued with any type of allery I use warm water with sea salt disolved in it.....and it works!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: July 08, 2006, 07:06:45 PM »

Easy have you tried spraying/washing you sinuses with warm salt water?  It works....just a thought Wink

ooh Sunny...you are brilliant!! I forgot..I started using that saline spray and it really really helps!!

See Easy....don't take  my word on it...take idstlou's Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 08, 2006, 07:07:56 PM »

Anyone going to listen to Art Wood tonight?

I jumped in in the middle of things after nearly a week away from the computer..what show is he on and what time please???

He will be on Dana Pretzer's satellite radio show again tonight.  You guys need to call early and ask some tough questions, like what the hell did Joran do with Natalee!

thanks Easy....I'll be listening.... Very Happy
I'll leaves the questions to the smart monkeys.

Rest in Peace Caylee

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: July 08, 2006, 07:08:17 PM »

I really wish that they would have Garrison, Larry on Dana show.. He wanted to tell all about Julia and Greta cut him off.. He would be up there with Beth for me wanting to listen to.. Well thats just my opinion but he would be one I want to hear the rest of the story from..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: July 08, 2006, 07:08:19 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

Since we never actually heard the interview of Anita that was private between her and Beth with Greta there, we don't know for sure if Anita described the underwear or not.  Greta did say it was so graphic she wanted to crawl under the table and then tended to believe the Sporter when he said he did not have sex with Natalee.

I wonder why the Sporter asked for any family to step away when he told Charles Croes what he did with Natalee?  He didn't want Jug to hear that he cuddled with her on the beach??  Yeah, right!   Evil or Very Mad

So if anybody runs across what Greta actually said about Anita's graphic descriptions, please post it.  That is all we know about that conversation and Greta might have mentioned if Anita described the underwear or not.  I tend to remember that she did but an not certain at all.  We have only Greta's word on what was said at that meeting.  I do with Beth would tell her side of it.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: July 08, 2006, 07:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "beachwego"
HI SUNNY IN TEXAS!!!

Do you remember the Dutch word that was used way back in the beginning to describe sex.....anything from cuddling to the full monty, I guess?

Well, my hubby just came home with his new toy...a Harley...so I gotta go help him unload it from the trailer.  

Safe my place...I'll be back.

Wait for me Sunny, okay?!!

Wasn't it vrijen?

I think that's it! Mishy you will now be known to me as Amazing Mishy! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: July 08, 2006, 07:09:04 PM »

ooh Sunny...you are brilliant!! I forgot..I started using that saline spray and it really really helps!!

Do you realize what fish do in seawater!!!!! lol
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2006, 07:09:31 PM »

mold bad here in St Lou too!! and I am allergig to mold..miserable sometimes!! I am a realtor..I can tell as soon as we walk into a house if a home has foundation problems and/or water problems by my instant reaction to the mold...clients think I am psychic!!! haha Some are really impressed!! Then I have to admit I am not psychic...just allergic!! haha

My son and DIL recently moved back to St. Louis/Arnold....they looked at a lot of houses and my son said many even the newer ones smelled moldy.....he is senstive to mold as well.

people say this is the mold capitol of the world!! NEVER had sinus problems until I moved here. Arnold nice area...south of me..I actually live in city but run down there to hit Walmat and Kohls. Let me know if you ever come for a visit!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2006, 07:11:10 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I bookmarked it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 08, 2006, 07:11:36 PM »

Do you realize what fish do in seawater!!!!! lol

don't think there's any fishy poop in mine!! REALLY WORKS!! cleans the cilia? is it called...you know...those tiny hairs up there!! haha Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 08, 2006, 07:11:43 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I really wish that they would have Garrison, Larry on Dana show.. He wanted to tell all about Julia and Greta cut him off.. He would be up there with Beth for me wanting to listen to.. Well thats just my opinion but he would be one I want to hear the rest of the story from..

Contact him and see if he would consider doing Dana's show.  Sometimes all you have to do is ask.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 08, 2006, 07:11:45 PM »

she could have refrained from saying anything. Thought reporters were supposed to be objective...just lay out the "facts" Man what a slap in the face that had to be to Beth and Dave..and Beth has so much dignity and grace..I think I would have had to go some rounds w/ old Greta after that!!! BRING IT ON GRETA!!! haha

beth has been such a lady through all of this.....I admire her greatly....I'd have slapped the crap ( I have to say crap cause Klaas or Lala's might be lurking someplace Wink ....but you know what I MEAN!! Wink ) outta Greta! Evil or Very Mad

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.