April 20, 2024, 01:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 129896 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 08, 2006, 07:12:54 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Good afternoon, Monkeys.  I'm surprised Red doesn't have a link to Dana's show tonight on the Front Page.  I'm sure he'll get it up soon.  What time is the show?  Just in case, does anyone have a link or should I google it?

Hi AZLAdy...I don't have any answers to your questions Embarassed ....just wanted to give you a shout!! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 08, 2006, 07:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Deepak on his Tickle site today.
Ewwwhhh!!  Is he creepy or what?

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=WoKilqL4NTk5WOSr

Deepak has 2 friends listed, Koen and Kawish.  Kawish has a photo of himself with someone named Santos:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 08, 2006, 07:13:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good evening, Monkeys!

Since we never actually heard the interview of Anita that was private between her and Beth with Greta there, we don't know for sure if Anita described the underwear or not.  Greta did say it was so graphic she wanted to crawl under the table and then tended to believe the Sporter when he said he did not have sex with Natalee.

I wonder why the Sporter asked for any family to step away when he told Charles Croes what he did with Natalee?  He didn't want Jug to hear that he cuddled with her on the beach??  Yeah, right!   Evil or Very Mad

So if anybody runs across what Greta actually said about Anita's graphic descriptions, please post it.  That is all we know about that conversation and Greta might have mentioned if Anita described the underwear or not.  I tend to remember that she did but an not certain at all.  We have only Greta's word on what was said at that meeting.  I do with Beth would tell her side of it.  

Anna,

I don't have a link, but what I remember is Anita describing the underwear to Greta and talking about embroidery on it. There was also some embarrassing description of something to do with Natalee's private parts, if I remember correctly.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: July 08, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »

For those having trouble getting the radio broadcast to play, be sure you have Windows Media Player installed and updated.  It should then play when you click on the line/link that has the 16k Media stream in it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 08, 2006, 07:14:33 PM »

Wow, I thought he cancelled it...must be a new one... Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 08, 2006, 07:14:48 PM »

If JQKelly hasn't deposition Greta on that exchanged then he isn't doing his job.. Like so much of this case, it seems we assume things were done and I'm beginning to think no one did anything except chase their tails.. This would of been in my court papers in the filing but I didn't see it.. I guess maybe I think too simple and that its my problem.. Well I will sit back and assume that the FBI did voice recognition on all the calls and I will assume that JQ Kelly got Greta to do a deposition for his hearing..  I would assume that would of been strong evidence and I might just be frustrated that I see us chasing vaper when stuff that can be verified we assume that its been done..
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 08, 2006, 07:15:09 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX
Quote from: "JuJu"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm starting to think it is allergies.  Constant runny nose, sore throat into my ears and night sweats.  I might just be falling apart!  Might have to take some bonded medicine tonight! lol

Easy have you tried spraying/washing you sinuses with warm salt water?  It works....just a thought Wink

I have the nasty allergies, but would most likely drown myself if i tried that.....lol

hahahaha...no you wouldn't.... me it works.....I had a terrible sinus infection while living on Jamaica....nothing would clear it up....a friend took me to a bush doctor.....he got sea water and put it in one of those syringes one uses for children....it worked in less that 24 hours ....I was feeling human again.  Since them anytime I get a sinus infection or am plagued with any type of allery I use warm water with sea salt disolved in it.....and it works!![/

years ago i let my ex- husband talk me into using some that he had put in an old nose spray bottle, one squirt and i thought satan had been shoved up my nose.  I think part of my brain is still petrified from that event.

Regrets, I've had a few......
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 08, 2006, 07:15:38 PM »

Easy, I agree that your symptoms sound exactly like allergies.  My daughter has never had allergies and developed them very seriously last fall (age 22).  Thought she had sinus infections, tried two courses of antibiotics to no avail.  Finally, after months of agony and growing worse, she went to allergist.  Testing showed her immune system wacky and she's allergic to everything.  She's been taking 3 allergy shots a week now since April and is a new person.  They have really turned her around.  You need to see an allergist.  In the meantime, try the saline rinses of sinuses for temporary relief.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: July 08, 2006, 07:16:04 PM »

oooh..it is creepy...not many friends left either!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 08, 2006, 07:16:12 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

What else was she gonna say Evil or Very Mad ......if she had said she didn't believe him...she would never get that second interview she is so hoping for...oh yes....dear Greta thought she had the horse by the tail....too bad she forgot about horse's poop!!  And Good Morning America beat her out..... Wink

she could have refrained from saying anything. Thought reporters were supposed to be objective...just lay out the "facts" Man what a slap in the face that had to be to Beth and Dave..and Beth has so much dignity and grace..I think I would have had to go some rounds w/ old Greta after that!!! BRING IT ON GRETA!!! haha

beth has been such a lady through all of this.....I admire her greatly....I'd have slapped the crap ( I have to say crap cause Klaas or Lala's might be lurking someplace Wink ....but you know what I MEAN!! Wink ) outta Greta! Evil or Very Mad

I lost all respect for Greta after that interview and can not stand to watch her anymore.  I will if she has someone on about this case, but that's it for me.

Wonder what Kimberly will have on tonight...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 08, 2006, 07:16:18 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "beachwego"
HI SUNNY IN TEXAS!!!

Do you remember the Dutch word that was used way back in the beginning to describe sex.....anything from cuddling to the full monty, I guess?

Well, my hubby just came home with his new toy...a Harley...so I gotta go help him unload it from the trailer.  

Safe my place...I'll be back.

Wait for me Sunny, okay?!!

Wasn't it vrijen?

I think that's it! Mishy you will now be known to me as Amazing Mishy! Wink

Laughing  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 08, 2006, 07:17:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Deepak has 2 friends listed, Koen and Kawish.  Kawish has a photo of himself with someone named Santos:

oh wow Klaas...what an I you have!! I missed that one!! You are so darned good!! Wonder if that is the mysterious Santos?!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 08, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »

I just clicked on a pic at DK website and guess where it took me....to Michale Dompigs website

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 08, 2006, 07:18:19 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

people say this is the mold capitol of the world!! NEVER had sinus problems until I moved here. Arnold nice area...south of me..I actually live in city but run down there to hit Walmat and Kohls. Let me know if you ever come for a visit!!

It's a nice area...when I lived there Arnold was the boonies....I was there in May and will be back in December for 2 weeks...you, Snoopy and I will HAVE to get together....Snoopy and I have tried twice so far.....but my time is always so limited and short.....so 2 weeks should be plenty of time for us to all meet! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 08, 2006, 07:18:58 PM »

Well, you need to go to a drugstore and get a proper saline solution developed for sinus rinses and my daughter uses what looks like a little plastic teapot bought made to rinse the sinuses.  Do not use someone else's saline spray!!! or an old one!!! asking for trouble there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 08, 2006, 07:19:12 PM »

Which is which?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 08, 2006, 07:19:43 PM »

I too felt that Greta betrayed Beth but then again I realized she is not anyones friend, she is a talking head and nothing more.. She kept the story alive so I'm happy for that but she will not be someone I will watch unless she has Beth, Dave or John Q. Kelly on..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »

hee hee hee...I knew Klaas was lurking out there!  LOL...OHMYGAWD look at the BLING on these guys!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 08, 2006, 07:20:28 PM »

I bet Art Wood could tell us more about Dos Santos!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 08, 2006, 07:20:39 PM »

Look at the bling on those two, I guess they have strong necks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.