March 19, 2024, 01:09:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 123751 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 08, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Deepak on his Tickle site today.
Ewwwhhh!!  Is he creepy or what?

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=WoKilqL4NTk5WOSr

Deepak has 2 friends listed, Koen and Kawish.  Kawish has a photo of himself with someone named Santos:

These guys look real gang-related....

evil is what hit me when i saw these two.  I think that there is more truth about the real Aruba in that pic than any I have seen before

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 08, 2006, 07:45:17 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

ps...never knew the word "hoosier" until I moved here...at first thought they were talking about basketball fans from Indy!!! haha

ROTFLMAO....down her we call um rednecks!!  LOL  but the area is really nice now....good shops, groceries and woohoo....Starbucks!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: July 08, 2006, 07:46:52 PM »

.BBLater. . . .for radio broadcast which I believe to be at 9 Central Time

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: July 08, 2006, 07:47:10 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

rehabbing one now!! Was supposed to be long gone to paint...I AM SO TIRED OF PAINTING!! Almost done...hoping to have it on the market Thursday!!
We have had unusually nice weather here!! Only in 80's instead of 100!!

hahahaha....I love to paint....if I was there I'd help ya!!  I knwo y'all are having nice weather....bbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Wink

PLEASE!!!!! come help!!! hahaha I am SO TIRED of painting!! This is my first rehab so limited budget..so to save $$ decided I would paint the whole house myself!! We finished off basement...LITERALLY took me 10 gallons!! Only thing left is kitchen and living room..heading there tonight to do kitchen...go at night so my 6 year old can snuggle in sleeping bag and watch videos. Last Satuday there until 4am...will probably same tonight!! MAN I AM TIRED OF PAINTING!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: July 08, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Cohen would be my guess.....he still has lots of connections and probably a lot of favors to call in....and he would certainly not be above a little blackmail either...the slimebag!!

I would agree.  Cohen's influence and Posner's money are a powerful tag team.

I think Cohen is someone JQK should depose if he hasn't....but he'd probably lie..... he orchestrated a lot of what happened not only after...but BEFORE the murderer was released.......I'd love to know the TRUTH about who brought him in and WHO paid him...that would tell a lot IMO....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2006, 07:49:01 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"

Deepak has 2 friends listed, Koen and Kawish.  Kawish has a photo of himself with someone named Santos:

evil is what hit me when i saw these two.  I think that there is more truth about the real Aruba in that pic than any I have seen before

All the young people from Aruba that end up on the personal web sites look like a bunch of drug dealers and whacked out users to me.  I wonder if there is another side that we have not seen.  Place gives me the creeps now.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: July 08, 2006, 07:49:18 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I really wish that they would have Garrison, Larry on Dana show.. He wanted to tell all about Julia and Greta cut him off.. He would be up there with Beth for me wanting to listen to.. Well thats just my opinion but he would be one I want to hear the rest of the story from..

Hi Terry.  I just emailed Larry to ask him if he would consider it and sent him the info about the show tonight and Dana's web site link.  I think he would make a great interviewee.  He has done a lot on this case behind the scenes and is a fountain of information.  Perhaps he would be willing to share some of it with us.   Very Happy

I don't know if I remeber who Larry is?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 08, 2006, 07:50:27 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
.BBLater. . . .for radio broadcast which I believe to be at 9 Central Time

Bye Anna....TTYL!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: July 08, 2006, 07:52:28 PM »

PLEASE!!!!! come help!!! hahaha I am SO TIRED of painting!! This is my first rehab so limited budget..so to save $$ decided I would paint the whole house myself!! We finished off basement...LITERALLY took me 10 gallons!! Only thing left is kitchen and living room..heading there tonight to do kitchen...go at night so my 6 year old can snuggle in sleeping bag and watch videos. Last Satuday there until 4am...will probably same tonight!! MAN I AM TIRED OF PAINTING!!

that's quite an undertaking.....yikes on the basement.....LOL...we don't have basements in Houston...where is your rehab???

Rest in Peace Caylee

beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2006, 07:56:02 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "mishy"
HI SUNNY IN TEXAS!!!

Do you remember the Dutch word that was used way back in the beginning to describe sex.....anything from cuddling to the full monty, I guess?

Well, my hubby just came home with his new toy...a Harley...so I gotta go help him unload it from the trailer.  

Safe my place...I'll be back.

Wait for me Sunny, okay?!!

Wasn't it vrijen?

I think that's it! Mishy you will now be known to me as Amazing Mishy! Wink

Laughing  Wink

Hey Mishy!!!  That's it!  Good deal...thanks a lot!!!

this one little word...vrijen...caused so much controversary...and I think we still don't know what it really means.....
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2006, 07:56:05 PM »

Hi all -just catching up....

Nice pendants --- guess they saved up the money they earned from their paper routes to buy these little guys huh?   Wink  Wink  Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2006, 07:56:46 PM »

that's quite an undertaking.....yikes on the basement.....LOL...we don't have basements in Houston...where is your rehab???

here in the city...I am a city girl...we put up drywall...primed it but still sucked that old paint up!!! Finished off 2 rooms...one is just HUGE!! will make a great familyroom...even built in long sitting bench...will look good with cushions on it!! I know...I am nuts!!! I really think I am!! haha next one will HIRE!!! a painter!!! Getting to old for this haha  but I did lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks and getting arms of steel!! haha

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2006, 07:59:26 PM »

SunFreak2,

Thanks, that would be GREAT.. That night of Greta he wanted to talk but Greta stopped it..  I think because he was going to discredit her source (Julia) and she didn't want that..  I also think that there is someone that is making people abstain from telling the truth and I would like to know who is giving this INJUNCTION, is it Joe T. ??
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2006, 08:00:19 PM »

Either that or they are in the same dance routine.   Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: July 08, 2006, 08:00:23 PM »

well I have stalled long enough!!! haha
so it's hi ho hi ho...it's off to paint I go!!
My little guy has been in the pool all day so hopefully he will fall asleep fast and NOT beg me to help!! He has good intentions though!!
Will catch whoever is awake about 3 or 4 am!! Will check in for the recap of the show before I head to bed!!
Night all....for now

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 08, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »

LARRY GARRISON just emailed me back and said he would be willing to do Dana's show.  YIPPEE!!  He thinks Stephanie Good should be asked to do it with him.  I'll email her, now.

How do I put Dana in touch with Larry to select a date?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: July 08, 2006, 08:03:54 PM »

SunFreak2,

Wow that was fast and thats the best news I have heard in a while..  I think Red and Easy might help on getting the parties together..  Now we might hear the real truth about Julia and the things that happen on that happy little island..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 08, 2006, 08:04:58 PM »

LARRY GARRISON just emailed me back and said he would be willing to do Dana's show.  YIPPEE!!  He thinks Stephanie Good should be asked to do it with him.  I'll email her, now.

How do I put Dana in touch with Larry to select a date?

Just email him at dpretzer@yahoo.com and give him the details.  He will email them and get a telephone number.  It will get scheduled from there.

This is great!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2006, 08:06:15 PM »

Well I need to go but this makes me feel that maybe we might find out some stuff that we only heard rumors of and now we might know the facts.. He is the one that has talked to all the suspects and others involved in this case..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2006, 08:08:11 PM »

Cheers to SunFreak2!!!!! I need to go and have a beer now..  I can't wait to hear what he wanted to say that night and was cut off...  He wanted to tell all but wasn't allowed..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.