April 19, 2024, 01:12:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 129717 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: July 08, 2006, 10:59:09 PM »

Everyone a good night and I think we all learned a lot or at least confirm a lot of our beliefs on the case.. Take care..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 08, 2006, 10:59:30 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I don't think they ever liked us in the first place, we were just toys to these kids.  Well if Dana keeps having these programs, then we might get the answers we all seek and help John Q. Kelly.

If more people listened to Dana's program, we'd have more people who were furious about the case and demanding answers from Aruba.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to expand Dana's audience?

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: July 08, 2006, 10:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
And here we go again~~wasn't Koen rumored to have his own apartment and once we even tried to find the location?  Did we??  I can't remember.  Was it ever searched?  Could it be a possible crime scene?  Was it Koen at Joran's apartment instead of Freddie?  Were both of them there?  And Sander?  

Anna, I was told by a poster on RWV that Koen had his own apartment.  Pictures of Koen's house(s) look different.  I am sure Klaas has those.  The windows in house #1 is different from house #2.  I was told by poster that Koen's apartment was near the Sloot house.  You can probably guess which poster told me that.  I will not use poster's name here but I think you can guess which one it was that I was e-mailing with before said poster went to the dark side, sotaspeak.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 08, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »

Everyone a good night and I think we all learned a lot or at least confirm a lot of our beliefs on the case.. Take care..

Smoochies Terry.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 08, 2006, 11:00:40 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I don't think they ever liked us in the first place, we were just toys to these kids.  Well if Dana keeps having these programs, then we might get the answers we all seek and help John Q. Kelly.

If more people listened to Dana's program, we'd have more people who were furious about the case and demanding answers from Aruba.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to expand Dana's audience?

Marketing is everything.  Do we have any marketing grads here?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 08, 2006, 11:01:29 PM »

Dana didn’t bother to ask the important questions, which just happened to be my damn questions! lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: July 08, 2006, 11:01:33 PM »

Good night, Terry.  Gotta go for a few minutes.  Little boys have decided this camping out in the backyard does not sound like such a hot idea and want to move back inside.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 08, 2006, 11:01:43 PM »

We need to spend more time talking about Koen and Sander.  They are so involved in this.  They also are the weak links who may talk.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 08, 2006, 11:02:40 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Dana didn’t bother to ask the important questions, which just happened to be my damn questions! lol

Easy, what were your questions?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 08, 2006, 11:03:02 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
At least five people involved in the disappearance and disposal of her body....
Joran, Paulus, Sander, Koen, Deepak.

Law enforcement involved in cover up, Jan vanderStraaten, Paulus vanderSloot, Dennis Jacobs, Karin Janssen, Dompig.

Who was chief of police before Dompig?

Wasn't it Dolph Richardson...he had too big an area so they split the disticts or something...then he took back over when they "reassigned" Dompig???  I could be wrong.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 08, 2006, 11:03:20 PM »

Dana is taking more calls - will stay as long as we like within reason..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: July 08, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »

We need for Aruba to close this case.  That is the only way the FBI can become involved.  Art has said this at the beginning of both interviews--last week and this week.

But first Aruba has to INVITE them and something tells me that will NEVER happen.  They will not only not invite them, they will block them and destrpy any evidence they haven't already made disappear.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 08, 2006, 11:04:29 PM »

You know, all along we have thought the weak link was Satish.  I think Satish is being thrown under the wheels and that was the purpose of Joran's interview with Greta.  It was also to deflect attention from where it should be:  on Joran, Koen and Sander.  The Gottenboes are the weak link and they will talk, if someone can get to them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: July 08, 2006, 11:04:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Terry said something earlier about feeling bad for the people of Aruba... I don't, they let it go on.... they are just as guilty... if you live there and you know what the hell happened you shoud be screaming your head off......

I agree mrs. red.  I have no sympathy it's all gone.

Let 'em eat cake.

Let 'em eat cake....should be our new motto!

Hi Tyler!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: July 08, 2006, 11:05:06 PM »

Yes, so let's take Deepak out of this equation and make it as follows:

Joran
Paulus
Koen
Sander
Freddy

Law enforcement involved in coverup as follows:
Jan vanderStratten
Karin Janssen
Dennis Jacobs
Dolphi Richardson
Paulus vanderSloot.

How's my list?  OK,  Rolling Eyes  now they want something to eat.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 08, 2006, 11:05:06 PM »

At least five people involved in the disappearance and disposal of her body....
Joran, Paulus, Sander, Koen, Deepak.

Law enforcement involved in cover up, Jan vanderStraaten, Paulus vanderSloot, Dennis Jacobs, Karin Janssen, Dompig.

I agree Tyler.  One more person I would include is Koen's father.  So now we have two grown up men involved in the disposal.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 08, 2006, 11:05:11 PM »

I remember camping out with all my friends outside and we spooked each other and everyone lived closed by except me and I had to get on my bike with my blanket and ride home all two blocks thinking that someone was going to get me.. I never camped out with those non_friends..  

Just asked Dana how to get him ratings and what he feels that we can do to help.. Its all about ratings and I noticed that there were no commercials so I guess this is all stranged to me.. I know I could of done without listening to the preshow before his..
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 08, 2006, 11:05:50 PM »

We need to spend more time talking about Koen and Sander.  They are so involved in this.  They also are the weak links who may talk.

I wonder how much of a weak link the Gottenbos' really are. At one point there was talk of them being blood relations to the Sloots.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 08, 2006, 11:06:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
We need for Aruba to close this case.  That is the only way the FBI can become involved.  Art has said this at the beginning of both interviews--last week and this week.

But first Aruba has to INVITE them and something tells me that will NEVER happen.  They will not only not invite them, they will block them and destrpy any evidence they haven't already made disappear.

Sad

No, no Anna.  If Aruba closes the case, the Holloway-Twitty family need to petition the FBI in Alabama to investigate.  Then, the FBI can take up the case themselves and investigate it.  There is a treaty with the Netherlands that demands cooperation in such investigations.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: July 08, 2006, 11:06:34 PM »

Call him!  Let's keep this guy going!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.