April 25, 2024, 12:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 130972 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2006, 11:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Once the case is closed by Aruba, then the FBI can go in and start an investigation into the violation of an American citizens' rights, according to a treaty.  Aruba doesn't need to give permission because a treaty exists already.

Never gonna happen.  Sorry.  The cell records are gone.  The blood in the car is gone.  The videos are gone.  The computer records are gone.  The shoes are gone.  All the evidence is gone.  There would be nothing for the FBI to do.  Who's gonna talk to them?  Not Paulus.  Not Joran. Not Deepak. Not Satish.  Not Guido.  Who's gonna give them any statements?  Not Dompig.  Not vander Straaten. Not Janssen.

Let them eat cake!!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2006, 11:23:10 PM »

You know there was a reason that Beth and Dave hired JQK.  He has connections in the Netherlands and Europe.  This will also involve the EU and Interpol.  I do think the Dutch have strong reasons to see justice done in this case.  Their own legal beagles have come out with comments criticizing the strangeness of the case.  The groundwork is being laid for the civil case to succeed and the FBI to become involved.  It takes time, but I do believe it will happen.  The VDS's and the Gottenboe's can run, but they can't hide forever.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 08, 2006, 11:23:13 PM »

Anna and Beach, go back and listen to the very beginning of each of the Art Woods interviews and Art says how the FBI could investigate.  He says this is the only way the Holloway Twitty's will find out what happened and find justice.

AZLady,
I heard him.  Loud and clear.  Both times.  Personally, I just think it will never happen.  If Aruba wanted the FBI to investigate they would have allowed it from the beginning.  They don't and without their cooperation, I don't think the FBI will get anywhere especially if it requires a judge's order to even interrogate the suspects again, etc.  They will just obstruct and misdirect, etc.   The Dutch do not always honor their treaties, either.

Not positive that Aruba will accept a treaty signed by the Dutch while in the process of obtaining autonomy from them.  But even if the FBI made it to Aruba, not sure how far they could get when they hit the same stone wall they did the first time.  Sorry to be so negative and if it is all that is left, they have to give it a try.  Just don't have much faith that they could make much progress without real cooperation from Aruba.

But sure, anything is worth a try!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: July 08, 2006, 11:23:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Terry said something earlier about feeling bad for the people of Aruba... I don't, they let it go on.... they are just as guilty... if you live there and you know what the hell happened you shoud be screaming your head off......

I agree mrs. red.  I have no sympathy it's all gone.

Let 'em eat cake.

tell um to GO  EAT A BUG!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: July 08, 2006, 11:24:38 PM »

Now we are getting down to the politics of the case.  Does the US have enough influence on the Dutch to push them to cooperate?  The principal characters in the case have fled to Holland so they would need to cooperate.  I think Aruba is looking at Venezuela to the south and the Dutch to the east, and wondering what to do.  I think the US needs to help them make up their mind.

I think the US needs to call for a total boycott of Aruba if they do not cooperate.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 08, 2006, 11:25:10 PM »

I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 08, 2006, 11:27:01 PM »

The coverup was to protect the Gottenboes kids as well as Joran and the 2K's. They were all involved.  The police and prosecution who were there at the beginning are the source of the cover up.  It is simple and right there in front of us.

this makes much more sense to me.....and they have the $$$'s and on aruba $$$=POWER

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 08, 2006, 11:28:45 PM »

Where are the Gottenboes boys now?  What are they doing?

In Holland, in bed with their mother.

LOL Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 08, 2006, 11:29:24 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Wow Sleuth...Dana did mention he needed a producer........

Thank you Buckey.  I would love to be a producer for Dana.  Well, he has been hearing my voice every week   Laughing  Laughing

Recap for those who can not listen to the podcast....
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=10970#10970

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 08, 2006, 11:29:28 PM »

Laughing  Laughing I was waiting for this answer.

When I heard that, I thought, well, what an excuse !  !
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2006, 11:30:11 PM »

I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

Bye-bye.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #751 on: July 08, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »

Call Monkeys! He's looking for callers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 08, 2006, 11:30:43 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Laughing  Laughing I was waiting for this answer.

When I heard that, I thought, well, what an excuse !  !

Guess one excuse is as good as another!   Wink  Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: July 08, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »

Is this the palm reader talking again?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 08, 2006, 11:31:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Call, CBB!  I already have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: July 08, 2006, 11:31:55 PM »

Oh AZ, I think we are all just so distraught over the possibility of no resolution that we, me especially, have reached our limit.  I too, believe there is a way to get answers.  The Aruban people have to rise up and help solve this.  There in lies the rub, they need to be so desperate that there is no alternative but to throw the guilty out in the streets.  I am sorry I was so discouraging tonight.  Please forgive.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #756 on: July 08, 2006, 11:32:13 PM »

Is this the palm reader talking again?

Voice sounds the same...........
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 08, 2006, 11:32:14 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Buckeye"

Wow Sleuth...Dana did mention he needed a producer........

Thank you Buckey.  I would love to be a producer for Dana.  Well, he has been hearing my voice every week   Laughing  Laughing

Recap for those who can not listen to the podcast....
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=10970#10970

Maybe you could email him your nicely numbered question list before the next show.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 08, 2006, 11:32:30 PM »

San, not the palm reader.  Someone named Jim....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: July 08, 2006, 11:33:11 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Call, CBB!  I already have.

I did. We've done our civic duty, Anna.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.