March 18, 2024, 11:57:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 123739 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 08, 2006, 11:33:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
San, not the palm reader.  Someone named Jim....

I thought it was the palm reader. Embarassed  again.  Well, whomever, he is expressing an interest.  Maybe it's Shango. Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: July 08, 2006, 11:34:04 PM »

Jim the palm reader Laughing  Laughing   Only kidding Sleuth.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 08, 2006, 11:35:27 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  My thoughts exactly.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 08, 2006, 11:35:28 PM »

So he says. . . . . . . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 08, 2006, 11:35:43 PM »

Laughing  Laughing OK, maybe it is Jim the Palm Reader.   I accept the challenge and will go back and listen to the voice of the Palm Reader from last week   Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: July 08, 2006, 11:36:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

Oh AZ, I think we are all just so distraught over the possibility of no resolution that we, me especially, have reached our limit.  I too, believe there is a way to get answers.  The Aruban people have to rise up and help solve this.  There in lies the rub, they need to be so desperate that there is no alternative but to throw the guilty out in the streets.  I am sorry I was so discouraging tonight.  Please forgive.

Thank you, Lala's.  I see I brought Port Valerie out of hiding again, too.   Laughing   That should tell you something.  

We have to remember the support and strength we give to Beth and Dave.  This is not going to happen if we voice the belief that there are no answers to be had.  Do we want them to just quit trying?  NO.  And we cannot quit trying either.  There are solutions, but they are not fast and not easy.  Others would have us think that there are no solutions and no way to get answers.  I do not believe this.  Remember the strength and determination Beth has shown us.  We can at least learn from her and do what we can.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 08, 2006, 11:36:53 PM »

Laughing  Laughing OK, maybe it is Jim the Palm Reader.   I accept the challenge and will go back and listen to the voice of the Palm Reader from last week   Wink

You don't have to do that Sleuth.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 08, 2006, 11:37:46 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Wow Sleuth...Dana did mention he needed a producer........

Thank you Buckey.  I would love to be a producer for Dana.  Well, he has been hearing my voice every week   Laughing  Laughing

Recap for those who can not listen to the podcast....
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=10970#10970

Maybe you could email him your nicely numbered question list before the next show.

Those were call-ins from monkeys tonight.  He wrote them down and covered most of them with Art tonight.  We should come up with a list for the next show, however.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 08, 2006, 11:38:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

But if it is by force of treaty, AZLady, I am afraid they would just be
directed to the empty evidence drawer.   Sad That is, of course, if Aruba were to by chance honor the treaty?

We are still waiting for the Netherlands to honor their treaty and hand over to us one of the 9/11 suspects they are still holding and REFUSE to extradite to the U.S.   Evil or Very Mad They keep their word in treaties about like they investigate.  JMO.

I want to know how the Hague became the seat of the World Court.  Look at how long & drawn out Milosevic's trial was - the man died in prison before the case was finsihed.  The Netherlands won't extradite the 9/11 suspect b/c we have capital punishment.  I think the Netherlands has been tip toeing thru the tulips too long while toking on that hashish pipe. Consensual sex at age 12.   Shocked  Shocked
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 08, 2006, 11:39:52 PM »

Those were call-ins from monkeys tonight.  He wrote them down and covered most of them with Art tonight.  We should come up with a list for the next show, however.

Yes, but you could email right before he connects with the guest and he wouldn't have to write and talk...you know....think producer..
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 08, 2006, 11:40:09 PM »

I know, San, my friend.  But now I'm curious   Wink

I know my voice did not sound the same last week as tonight.  I wasn't ready last week to talk when he picked up immediately and I swallowed the ice cube I had been sucking on  Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 08, 2006, 11:41:41 PM »

Thank you, Lala's.  I see I brought Port Valerie out of hiding again, too.   Laughing   That should tell you something.  

We have to remember the support and strength we give to Beth and Dave.  This is not going to happen if we voice the belief that there are no answers to be had.  Do we want them to just quit trying?  NO.  And we cannot quit trying either.  There are solutions, but they are not fast and not easy.  Others would have us think that there are no solutions and no way to get answers.  I do not believe this.  Remember the strength and determination Beth has shown us.  We can at least learn from her and do what we can.

AZLady just because we get a little discouraged doesn't mean we have given up.  I will always continue to support the family and hope they find the answers they want.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: July 08, 2006, 11:42:43 PM »

I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

I'm sorry you feel this way and wish I shared your optimism.  
It's just my opinion and that means I can be totally wrong and you are correct.  Every possibility needs to be explored and I am sure this is one that will be once the case is officially closed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: July 08, 2006, 11:43:23 PM »

I know, San, my friend.  But now I'm curious   Wink

I know my voice did not sound the same last week as tonight.  I wasn't ready last week to talk when he picked up immediately and I swallowed the ice cube I had been sucking on  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 08, 2006, 11:43:29 PM »

Yes, but you could email right before he connects with the guest and he wouldn't have to write and talk...you know....think producer..

You are right.  Laughing  Laughing  Would you like to co-produce? You could keep me in line.   I'm left-handed - I could use a right-hand man Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: July 08, 2006, 11:45:29 PM »

Think I will go watch television for a bit.  Maybe I can relax and not be so negative when I return.  You monkeys have a good night and I will see you tomorrow.  Hugging Nemo at Camp Nightengale.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 08, 2006, 11:46:15 PM »

You are right.  Laughing  Laughing  Would you like to co-produce? You could keep me in line.   I'm left-handed - I could use a right-hand man Wink

Nope!! Your posts are fast, clear and accurate...you do not need help.  Being left handed is good, saves the right one for using the mouse.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: July 08, 2006, 11:47:18 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
[
I want to know how the Hague became the seat of the World Court.  Look at how long & drawn out Milosevic's trial was - the man died in prison before the case was finsihed.  The Netherlands won't extradite the 9/11 suspect b/c we have capital punishment.  I think the Netherlands has been tip toeing thru the tulips too long while toking on that hashish pipe. Consensual sex at age 12.   Shocked  Shocked

It is just a location, Sunfreak.  The World Court is under international law and not Dutch law at all.  Just as we have the UN in NYC, it is still an independent body.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: July 08, 2006, 11:47:36 PM »

Oh AZ, I think we are all just so distraught over the possibility of no resolution that we, me especially, have reached our limit.  I too, believe there is a way to get answers.  The Aruban people have to rise up and help solve this.  There in lies the rub, they need to be so desperate that there is no alternative but to throw the guilty out in the streets.  I am sorry I was so discouraging tonight.  Please forgive.

I think that JQK has lots of evidence /  reports etc that they cannot disclose at the present time. If the civil case goes thru in NY, they do need to keep Joe T on his toes. Why would anyone from the Holloway / Twitty JQK want to discuss the specifics of the strategy of the civil case on TV any more ?
Look how that picture of Natalee surfaced just last week.
JQK has known about Guido for quite some time.
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: July 08, 2006, 11:48:03 PM »

Once the case is closed by Aruba, then the FBI can go in and start an investigation into the violation of an American citizens' rights, according to a treaty.  Aruba doesn't need to give permission because a treaty exists already.

Never gonna happen.  Sorry.  The cell records are gone.  The blood in the car is gone.  The videos are gone.  The computer records are gone.  The shoes are gone.  All the evidence is gone.  There would be nothing for the FBI to do.  Who's gonna talk to them?  Not Paulus.  Not Joran. Not Deepak. Not Satish.  Not Guido.  Who's gonna give them any statements?  Not Dompig.  Not vander Straaten. Not Janssen.

Let them eat cake!!!!

The FBI knows this too.  I doubt very seriously if there will be any further investigation after Aruba closes the case.  Honestly, I have always believed the FBI would be able to do something... was quite optimistic about it...until recently.   Sad

Now I just want to say.. Let them eat cake!!!

Let's get a grassroots movement going!   It is the last straw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.