April 26, 2024, 09:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 131149 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2006, 01:15:05 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
...oh, and Anna...if you're still in here...I wasn't being sarcastic earlier.  I really DO have love 4 U...Wink

Thank you, Third,

I love you, too, {{Blows a Kiss!}}

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2006, 01:15:26 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

How many days until kickoff???  Roll Tide Roll!!!

not sure but SEC Media Days are in a few weeks I believe and Ken Darby and Ramzee Robinson will be our reps there Very Happy

hmmmm, I'm officially unemployed now, might have to check it out..

Reckon Red would get me a media pass????

Existence is futile.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2006, 01:17:43 AM »

If I keep spelling "extremely" as "extrememly", do you think that Webster's will eventually include it in the dictionary? Laughing
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2006, 01:18:04 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Oh no, we're back on those urban legends called "snuff films" again??   Rolling Eyes  Arrow

Hey Thirdsy!! Read back a few pages. I disagree that they are legends of any kind. I also dont think these boys where making snuff films but that it all happened to them by accident and Freddy knew what he had in his hands.

Guys, I hate to tell ya, you'r mama lied to you.

Monsters are real and they are getting more powerful every day.

Existence is futile.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2006, 01:18:13 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Even if Deepak were to be out of minutes, he could still receive calls.

Or transmissions.

so if you run out of minutes and i call you it will go straight to your voice mail and i can leave a message that you can retrive as soon as you get more minutes right? and this would work also if i sent you a video or photo?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2006, 01:18:30 AM »

not sure but SEC Media Days are in a few weeks I believe and Ken Darby and Ramzee Robinson will be our reps there Very Happy

HUH?   Oh my.. I hope things go well for yah Slinger. Sad
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2006, 01:18:48 AM »

And I ain't dissin anyones mama.

Existence is futile.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2006, 01:20:24 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
If I keep spelling "extremely" as "extrememly", do you think that Webster's will eventually include it in the dictionary? Laughing

LOL CBB... I have a few coice words.. I cant repat here.. that would be funny to see in a dictionery!  Smile
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2006, 01:20:38 AM »

well if he can he better get me one too!!
or you can meet me at Bama Fever and we can try to sneak into the Wynfry Hotel area Wink  I got connections at Bama Fever you know, oh yeah, I am somebody Laughing  Laughing

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2006, 01:22:04 AM »

Or transmissions.

so if you run out of minutes and i call you it will go straight to your voice mail and i can leave a message that you can retrive as soon as you get more minutes right? and this would work also if i sent you a video or photo?

At the least, Spooky, but would depend on your calling plan I think for if the battery were charged, I think you might could receive regularly and out of minutes would mean you only could not send but could in fact receive normally.

You only pay to send on most plans I think although that seems to be changing now.  This was over a year ago when I think most of them allowed for receiving.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2006, 01:23:23 AM »

Or transmissions.

Yes, on the other hand...

I(actually, my kids!) have completed the installation of my wireless network, it has a full 7 acre range.

I could also set up a rolling hotspot with better range from a vehicle using only a laptop, and a hub.  All they way back to a central server with the same.  Such as the internet cafe.

Existence is futile.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2006, 01:25:40 AM »

Or transmissions.

At the least, Spooky, but would depend on your calling plan I think for if the battery were charged, I think you might could receive regularly and out of minutes would mean you only could not send but could in fact receive normally.

You only pay to send on most plans I think although that seems to be changing now.  This was over a year ago when I think most of them allowed for receiving.

That was my question a few pages back, Anna.  I think back when this occurred only the sender was charged and if you called me I could receive your call without charge, but in order to make a call I had to have minutes paid, or my phone bill paid up to date.  I don't do the minutes thing, exactly.  I mean we get free minutes, but beyond that we can still get calls.

I got a video from my grandson that he made that was nothing but the side of a truck and cost me $13+ dollars, but he thought he was getting pictures of some children playing with dogs in a park nearby. Rolling Eyes   I paid to see the side of a truck.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2006, 01:27:10 AM »

well if he can he better get me one too!!
or you can meet me at Bama Fever and we can try to sneak into the Wynfry Hotel area Wink  I got connections at Bama Fever you know, oh yeah, I am somebody Laughing  Laughing

You should see my Daniel Moore print in my living room.  Wanna take a guess which one it is?

I'm all for it.  I stood outside that store waitin for it to open at 6:00 am after we beat Miami at the Sugarbowl.

hint:  My son was compared to him by the head coach when he won the Mr. Hustle award his senior year in hs.

Existence is futile.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2006, 01:27:28 AM »

I know you're not, Slinger. Just before you posted your comment, I was thinking about the movie I rented last week-end. It was Capote......I hadn't seen it at the theater and was left struck that today, the murder of a family would hardly shake the nation. At the time, the story was huge! Big enough to make a name for the author that wrote about it. Today it wouldn't even be a ripple.  You're right, I too, think evil is gaining. I'm sure that snuff films have been made, sold, watched, and recycled. In the right market, a snuff film is worth a tremendous amount of money. Remember the Dr. Phil show that talked about the female sex slave having a nail driven through her head and then being raped as she died? I believe the reason was because she was getting too old to be used anymore. I'd call that a snuff film.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2006, 01:28:29 AM »

Also, an accurate record would definately exist as to when Deepak's phone ran out of minutes and when he purchased more minutes.

Just a litle thought about cell phones on aruba.  If you are out of minutes, you can still recieve calls.  Odd, I know, but it is true.  I have done it.  And I think a video would show up as text.  But then again Aruba is verryyy different.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2006, 01:28:52 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

HUH?   Oh my.. I hope things go well for yah Slinger. Sad

Thank you Angie.  At least I got 7 months severence....

Existence is futile.
cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2006, 01:29:26 AM »

Hello monkeys, how is everyone.  Where is Lala's, she needs to write down these people talking about Alabama.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2006, 01:32:17 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I know you're not, Slinger. Just before you posted your comment, I was thinking about the movie I rented last week-end. It was Capote......I hadn't seen it at the theater and was left struck that today, the murder of a family would hardly shake the nation. At the time, the story was huge! Big enough to make a name for the author that wrote about it. Today it wouldn't even be a ripple.  You're right, I too, think evil is gaining. I'm sure that snuff films have been made, sold, watched, and recycled. In the right market, a snuff film is worth a tremendous amount of money. Remember the Dr. Phil show that talked about the female sex slave having a nail driven through her head and then being raped as she died? I believe the reason was because she was getting too old to be used anymore. I'd call that a snuff film.

Thanks CBB.  I would have to agree.  

never heard about that Dr. Phil show...

Existence is futile.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2006, 01:34:06 AM »

ok heres where i'm confused. i think we are assuming deepak has a normal cell plan like 400 minutes a month for $29.99. now if you have this type of plan YOU DO NOT RUN OUT OF MINUTES when you go over your alloted amount you get charged extra but you dont run out! deepak said he ran out of minutes which leads me to believe he has one of those prepaid phones where you buy your minutes as you go, like a phone card type deal. in this case you would run out of minutes and your phone would not be able to even recieve calls, it would be completely dead until you bought more minutes, and i dont know if this "dead" phone could still store messages the same way a normal cell that has run out of battery charge will. make sence?

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2006, 01:34:47 AM »

Quote from: "cochese"
Hello monkeys, how is everyone.  Where is Lala's, she needs to write down these people talking about Alabama.

Hello Cochese.  Now don't get jealous!!!  lol

I spent some time with my PRS today!  But I still keep going back to that 63 Fender!  

We'll see ya'll the 3rd sat in October

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.