March 28, 2024, 11:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 125535 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: July 09, 2006, 12:02:35 AM »

Quote from: "angelalala"
Uh. Hello. I know it's late. I wanted to stop by ... say hello. Tell my KatzH thank you. I seem to have lost my pen... or my voice... or something. Just out getting a little air. I did enjoy the radio show tonight.   Confused

Hey Angelalala - welcome!

I loved your comment on BFN before ArubaTruth went down - I think you had visited the site and saw that there had not been a post since early May.  You made a comment something to the effect of "At least if they don't update the site they don't need to retract it".... Laughing  Laughing (sorry for the paraphrasing)

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: July 09, 2006, 12:03:54 AM »

angelalala - Welcome!!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 09, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Sleuth"

I can't remember who said this right now and I can't take credit for it,  but I hear he only weighs 120 pounds...the rest is all the evidence he is hiding.

Laughing Terry said it.

How could I have forgotten  Laughing   And someone nominated him to do the strip-search to retrieve the evidence   Laughing  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #803 on: July 09, 2006, 12:07:19 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Think about it. Joran may have confessed, but the FBI can't interview him. Joran had to confess TO someone, didn't he? That person, facing exposure and possible criminal charges, can be interviewed. Information is still available.

Agree here, CBB.  I think the first thing the FBI could do is go over what they know, what Beth has, put a few little flies on the walls in the Internet Cafe, etc,. and then exposure the cover-up and those responsible for it.  Make these big men cry and whine a while, make them talk.

Exactly, Tyler! I would assume that Holland would take action against a public servent that has come under world scrutiny for destroying evidence, or for not allowing themselves to be interviewed by the FBI. The court of world tourism will be watching, and that too is pressure. Can't you just see it?
Uh, the belt on the beach, the one that matches the phote of Joran choking a friend..............where is it?  
And your name is? I want to be sure the newspapers get the spelling right.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: July 09, 2006, 12:08:29 AM »

I can't remember who said this right now and I can't take credit for it,  but I hear he only weighs 120 pounds...the rest is all the evidence he is hiding.

Laughing Terry said it.

How could I have forgotten  Laughing   And someone nominated him to do the strip-search to retrieve the evidence  Laughing  Laughing

And that would be me Laughing  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #805 on: July 09, 2006, 12:09:46 AM »

Would the FBI be hindered from speaking with Koen? Couldn't Holland assist with that effort? If Aruba closed the case, and the FBI came up with something substantial, could it be re-opened?
angelalala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: July 09, 2006, 12:09:56 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hi Angelala.

I'm old and forgetful, so excuse me for asking, but are you new to SM or a returning poster?

Well... I'm new to SM... but... I'd say many probably know who I am... Katz and many others have been good to me   Confused  . I'm sometimes a bit of a big-mouth I used to write a lot. Not so much lately.

There IS no place like home.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 09, 2006, 12:11:17 AM »

Hi Angelala.

I'm old and forgetful, so excuse me for asking, but are you new to SM or a returning poster?

Well... I'm new to SM... but... I'd say many probably know who I am... Katz and many others have been good to me   Confused  . I'm sometimes a bit of a big-mouth I used to write a lot. Not so much lately.

Well then, welcome to SM. We're pretty much all big mouths here. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 09, 2006, 12:11:32 AM »

Laughing Terry said it.

How could I have forgotten  Laughing   And someone nominated him to do the strip-search to retrieve the evidence  Laughing  Laughing

And that would be me Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #809 on: July 09, 2006, 12:13:27 AM »

Hi Angelala.

Well if you are a big mouth, you'll feel right at home here.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 09, 2006, 12:13:38 AM »

Hi Angelala.

I know you... I have read your thoughts at BFN... I think Shocked

I am just reading along your thoughts monkeys.... and Anna, you are allowed to say what you are thinking.... and Tyler & beachy... I agree let 'em eat cake!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: July 09, 2006, 12:13:54 AM »

I'm replaying last week's Dana show and I chose to replay at  x the normal speed - trying to relisten to it in its entirety but also waiting for Jim the Palm Reader.   Well, I can understand all that is being said, but it sounds like little chipmunks (or perhaps TerryD squirrels) in BTGirls back yard..

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: July 09, 2006, 12:14:50 AM »

Self-edit...

I'm replaying last week's Dana show and I chose to replay at  5x the normal speed - trying to relisten to it in its entirety but also waiting for Jim the Palm Reader.   Well, I can understand all that is being said, but it sounds like little chipmunks (or perhaps TerryD squirrels) in BTGirls back yard..

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 09, 2006, 12:16:26 AM »

Would the FBI be hindered from speaking with Koen? Couldn't Holland assist with that effort? If Aruba closed the case, and the FBI came up with something substantial, could it be re-opened?

In the interview with Jossy (first one, I think) he said if evidence is presented after the case is closed charges could still be filed.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #814 on: July 09, 2006, 12:16:42 AM »

I'm replaying last week's Dana show and I chose to replay at  x the normal speed - trying to relisten to it in its entirety but also waiting for Jim the Palm Reader.   Well, I can understand all that is being said, but it sounds like little chipmunks (or perhaps TerryD squirrels) in BTGirls back yard..

or a hamster? I'm taking Salsa lessons and this will give you an idea of how it's going.  Wink  Laughing

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7836547273687836884
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 09, 2006, 12:16:51 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 09, 2006, 12:16:56 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Think about it. Joran may have confessed, but the FBI can't interview him. Joran had to confess TO someone, didn't he? That person, facing exposure and possible criminal charges, can be interviewed. Information is still available.

Agree here, CBB.  I think the first thing the FBI could do is go over what they know, what Beth has, put a few little flies on the walls in the Internet Cafe, etc,. and then exposure the cover-up and those responsible for it.  Make these big men cry and whine a while, make them talk.

Hasn't the Internet Cafe already been sold, changed hands yet again?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #817 on: July 09, 2006, 12:19:02 AM »

In the interview with Jossy (first one, I think) he said if evidence is presented after the case is closed charges could still be filed.

Well, AWRIGHT!! Close it, Close it, Close it! If they're intent was to solve this case, they would have done it a long time ago. Let's see if we can motivate them. The FBI and Boycott sound like a good team to me!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 09, 2006, 12:21:06 AM »

or a hamster? I'm taking Salsa lessons and this will give you an idea of how it's going.  Wink  Laughing

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7836547273687836884

Laughing  Laughing I just played it and it was really funny as my sound had both the 5x of the interview and the hamster at the same time   Laughing   Did you notice the hamster in the silver car - is it an Aruban hamster??

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 09, 2006, 12:22:42 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sleuth, can you move the little button to 1:52 the guy comes on then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.