March 18, 2024, 08:04:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 123673 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 09, 2006, 02:24:06 AM »

Nite Mishy.  

Nite Klaasend - like the others said, you sounded great tonight and that was a good question about the cell transmission.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: July 09, 2006, 02:24:51 AM »

"We are working diligently," Domping said. "I want everybody to hold their breaths for the next 24 hours. There will be developments after this weekend."

Good thing none of us held or breaths waiting for Dompig...

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 09, 2006, 02:28:32 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I will add that I was taking a computer class on the morning that Natalee missed her flight and my instructor was a Mtn Brook mom, who had just received word about Natalee on her email and told me about it. She said whoever emailed her said that they were searching for a "father and son" in relation to her disappearance...

It was weeks later when I heard speculation on the blogs or MSM that a "father" might have been involved...do I have that timeline right?

WOW Mishy, if that instructor had that on the day Natalee went missing, I wonder who she received the email from.  If it was the morning Natalee went missing, that would have been PRIOR to Beth and Jug arriving and visiting the VDS property.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 09, 2006, 02:34:10 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Okay, Van Der Stratten wants to protect Joran, so he says Joran confessed?  Then Dompig wants to perpetuate the cover-up by telling the world that the three suspects are “guilty as hell!”

I just don’t get it!  Someone hushed them and it came from high up.

Why?  What about this disappearance would make the knees of a country buckle?

Why is the big question.  I think knowing why would lead us to the 'what' as in what happened.  

The longer this drags out and the more that retire or are fired the more I feel this is a much bigger issue....why would anyone risk all the tourist business.  If it were just Joran and/or K2s the country would not allow this coverup to continue.  It has to be much, much larger.

IMO, to solve will take the FBI interrogations or perhaps a crown witness....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 09, 2006, 02:46:28 AM »

HAMMER

If you are still here, I am up taking Alka Seltzer,  this case has that effect on me.   Sad

There was no pool mentioned in the beginning because we did not even know the Sloots had a pool.  That will be found much, much later on.

Wish I could find in RWV archives for several of us spent days on the first twenty four hours after Natalee disappeared.  But Joran told HM she hit her head on a ROCK for sure, no pool.  In fact the first knowledge of the existence of the pool likely came on the day of the fake search of the VDSloot property.  Try around in that area which would be like Day 14 to 16 after she was missing.  Meanwhile I will see what I can find of old timeline for first day and actually first forty-eight hours.

By Tuesday morning, Paulus was explaining to HM that Joran would not be seen on the video at HI because the tape was broken.  Little did Paulus know Beth already had the tape and all were already viewing it.    This was the day the HM told Paulus he must have put Natalee in the Spanish Lagoon driving Joran to school the day beefier which would have been Monday.  I know, I know!  Anita and Julia have said he rode the bus, etc. as have others but I know what I heard.  That's what I think and that's what I know.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 09, 2006, 02:56:14 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
If possible, please someone recap the show tonight.
Out for the evening.........
TIA

For you, anything...
 Wink
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=10970#10970

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 09, 2006, 02:58:10 AM »

I heard the Spanish Lagoon story also, Anna...you are not alone.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: July 09, 2006, 03:01:49 AM »

Hammer -  I have been looking and still haven't seen anything regarding hitting her head on the pool..

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 09, 2006, 03:03:52 AM »

OK Monkeys, shutting the lights out for the night.  Will keep the candle for Natalee burning though.

Wake me with a cup of coffee tomorrow, will ya?  Wink

Nite all.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 09, 2006, 03:09:12 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "mishy"
I will add that I was taking a computer class on the morning that Natalee missed her flight and my instructor was a Mtn Brook mom, who had just received word about Natalee on her email and told me about it. She said whoever emailed her said that they were searching for a "father and son" in relation to her disappearance...

It was weeks later when I heard speculation on the blogs or MSM that a "father" might have been involved...do I have that timeline right?

WOW Mishy, if that instructor had that on the day Natalee went missing, I wonder who she received the email from.  If it was the morning Natalee went missing, that would have been PRIOR to Beth and Jug arriving and visiting the VDS property.

wasnt that posted on that first tripadvisor post by the wife of one of the chaperones? i could be wrong. does anyone have those posts handy?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: July 09, 2006, 03:15:47 AM »

Hammer -  I have been looking and still haven't seen anything regarding hitting her head on the pool..

just from my memory i think it was the headmaster or someone from the school told some of the holloway/twitty family early on that what they had heard was that natalee may have fell and hit her head in the pool. this was someone from the school and they told it to jug i believe. this is what i remember about where this came from. it was when jug and his people went to the school to hang up posters and talked with the headmaster and others at the school. sort of an off the cuff comment or rumors that where going around the school. but i believe i remember it being from someone at the school told to jug during the time the went there to hang up posters

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: July 09, 2006, 04:48:40 AM »

Okay, Van Der Stratten wants to protect Joran, so he says Joran confessed?  Then Dompig wants to perpetuate the cover-up by telling the world that the three suspects are “guilty as hell!”

That's the best question. Why did she have to disappear in the first place? And why do so many people participate in the coverup? I guess that's two questions.

Possible answers:

1) The way she died was so horrendous that no one would ever visit the island again if they heard about it.

2) Where she died was a very popular tourist spot and it would lose all its business if people associated the place with a murder.

3) The person who did it was so important that faith in the island hierarchy would be rocked if the people found out.

These answers presume that popular opinion matters and that the criminals are motivated by a desire to keep the island reputation clean and the tourist business intact.

But what if these are just common run-of-the-mill criminals and they're acting on their own arrogance? Then she disappeared because they could make her disappear, and they don't care to account to anybody.

I keep remembering that Aruba has a population of about 80,000 people. That's about the size of Kenosha, Wisconsin, or Kalamazoo, Michigan. Plus, it's all alone out there in the middle of the ocean. Maybe there is an island mentality -- it's fairly easy to get to the height of power in such a small world, and you don't have to account to anybody because nobody from the larger world ever demands that you do.

Therefore it was dumb arrogance, not brilliant strategy, that made them disappear her. Kind of like the mafia. Like that greasy guy they chose as their lawyer.

Just thinking.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 09, 2006, 05:06:52 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

amen Sweetie...now 4am...just getting back from painting..catching up...so so tired...but still think...if we can get the opposed political group on our side we can find answers!!! No one listened to me before!! But it is a GREAT!!! election campaign!!! to be the heroes that solved the case and got the "Americans" back in Aruba; back in our good graces!! And let's be real...only way any of us would return is if Aruba did a TOTAL FLIP!! in regards to who is in charge of power and law enforcement...I think this truely is the answer!!! Need someone on the "inside" on our side...and it is obvious...they need a stake in the investigation to be on our side!!! So so tired!! But really want your feedback!! and then answers as to how to proceed!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 09, 2006, 05:08:21 AM »

night all....or rather good morning!! REALLY NEED my beauty sleep after an all nighter painting...but PLEASE consider what I have said!! Hope it made sense!! haha did I mention....so so so tired!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 09, 2006, 05:15:04 AM »

aruba can flip flop as much as john kerry they still will never see me there. EVER!!
in fact, it is my mission to make sure as few people set foot on that cess pool as possible!
MISSION ACCEPTED
GIVE US NATALEE
GIVE US JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
and then MAYBE then you can work your way back....doubt it though.
fool me once it's my fault....fool me twice....how many times has aruba tried to fool us? all out of Muligans, aruba. no more tushy kissin'.
tick tock tick tock tick tock......

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 09, 2006, 05:54:21 AM »

Short answer: Nothing.

Nothing about this case would bring Aruba or any country to its knees, not even if the grandmother of the prime minister had committed the crime. Unfortunately, it's a fairly ordinary crime -- girl goes to a bar, gets into a car with strangers, never comes back.

Aruba is not a country in the usual sense -- a nation bordered by other nations with lots of different people coming and going. Rather, it's out there all by itself in the middle of the ocean. Isolated. Like a kingdom, as in fairy tales. Or like a thugdom, as in the mafia.

Aruba is not even very big, and "high up" is not all that high -- about as high as the mayor of Kenosha..

The people involved didn't cover up the crime out of concern for tourism and their marketing strategy. Rather, they covered up the crime out of arrogance -- because they could. Arrogance and habit. Who's gonna stop them?

Following this line of thinking, the next step would not involve invoking the Hague or the UN or the FBI or international law. It would be this: Figure out how to make an ordinary street gang or bunch of mid-level criminals admit to a crime and tell you exactly what they did so you can recover the body.

Send in Mark Fuhrman. He got the truth out of Greenwich, another closed and self-ruled island.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: July 09, 2006, 07:10:46 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
If possible, please someone recap the show tonight.
Out for the evening.........
TIA

For you, anything...
 Wink
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=10970#10970

Thank you SO much Sleuth! Laughing

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: July 09, 2006, 07:22:58 AM »

"It's a good day......"
Woke up this morning with Perry Como singing this in my head:

Oh it's a good day, for singing this song
and it's a good day, for moving along
Yes it's a good day, how could anything go wrong?
It's a good day from morning till night

Yes it's a good day for shining your shoes
and it's a good day, for loosing the blues
everything to gain and nothing to loose
cause it's a good day from morning till night (you're right!)

I said to the sun, good morning sun
Rise and shine today
You know you got to get going if you're gonna make a showin
And you know you'll got that right away

Cause it's a good day, for paying your bills
And it's a good day, for curing your ills
So take a deep breath throw away all your pills
Cause it's a good day from morning till night

Just this very day i said to the sun: 'Good morning sun'
Rise and shine (why don't you rise and shine)
You know you got to get going if you're gonna make a showin
And you know you've got the right of way

Cause it's a good day, for paying your bills
And it's a good day, for curing your ills
So take a deep breath (ahhh) throw away all your pills
Cause it's a good day from morning till night
say that again
yes it's a good day from morning till night
that's what he said
cause it's a good day from morning till niiiiight!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 09, 2006, 07:24:23 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
THREE DIMENSIONAL TIME -- THINK!

We must account for time dimensions and dates:

1.  WHEN it is reported on wire.

2.  WHEN subject says it.

3.  WHEN subject says it happened.

The critical dimension is point 3 above.  ISA headmaster, eg, says what jvds said during school on the day immeduiately following Natalee's disappearance...

BUT...jvds changes story hours later when confronted by HT Family in driveway: HI drop off lie & alibi.

I am only speculating here but I think because Beth H-T sensed so strongly that NH was at the PVDS property & the story told by the ISA HeadMaster regarding the "story" inferred to him about drowning, the next supposition from there by poster's was that there was a pool on the PVDS property where "something bad could have happened" as right from the beginning it was  obvious that truth was next to impossible from being uttered from that sociopath's mouth, JVDS.

I believe that is where the initial speculation came from regarding the PVDS pool.  We KNOW that there was significant evidence & is the reason for the inhumane treatment of NH as they. VDS's & company, were very much aware that there was NO ACCIDENT & all they are only concerned for their SORRY ASS'S.

I HATE enabler's, it is their insistence for selfishness & cowardice that has contributed to the danger that is present to prey on the innocent.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: July 09, 2006, 08:38:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FBI Joins Search for Missing Ala. Teen

Saturday June 4, 2005 10:31 AM
By MICHAEL NORTON
Associated Press Writer

{edited}

Authorities say there is no evidence that the honors student was abducted, but police commissioner Jan van der Straaten said ``after four or five days you are afraid a crime has been committed.''

Aruban Attorney General Caren Janssen had insisted earlier that local authorities did not need more U.S. help. U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said Washington was ``making sure that we provide all possible assistance to the family and local authorities.''[/b]

On June 4th KJ says she doesn't need any help from the US.

Van der Straaten was working to dismiss the kidnapping charges very early on in this case.  How would he know that she wasn't kidnapped.  He helped his best friend Paulus that evening dispose of her body (he has seen the evidence which means the body).  JMO.

Then we have Karin Janssen stressing that she doesn't need any help from the US.  She wants to make sure they don't uncover the truth when everything is still fresh in the case because they are still trying to concoct their stories.  Like Art Wood said in last weeks interview the only time he saw the prosecutor and other police officers move is when he was searching the dunes where he found the belt.

Karin Janssen and Van der Straaten have done everything in their power in order to derail this investigation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.