March 19, 2024, 02:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 123771 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 09, 2006, 11:26:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
My OPINION is that they stopped by the VDS residence then headed towards the lighthouse that night.  

My money would always go with you...you think the VDS house first, then lighthouse....not lighthouse then VDS house??
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 09, 2006, 11:28:29 AM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm frankly shocked that the Monkeys I've discussed this case with for over a year are saying that there is no way to resolve it, when you just heard with your own ears that there is a way to get answers.  I guess I've been talking with the wrong people for a long time now about this case.  I'm going to bed before I say something I seriously regret.

amen Sweetie...now 4am...just getting back from painting..catching up...so so tired...but still think...if we can get the opposed political group on our side we can find answers!!! No one listened to me before!! But it is a GREAT!!! election campaign!!! to be the heroes that solved the case and got the "Americans" back in Aruba; back in our good graces!! And let's be real...only way any of us would return is if Aruba did a TOTAL FLIP!! in regards to who is in charge of power and law enforcement...I think this truely is the answer!!! Need someone on the "inside" on our side...and it is obvious...they need a stake in the investigation to be on our side!!! So so tired!! But really want your feedback!! and then answers as to how to proceed!!!!

That opposing political party could be Jossy.  Wouldn't that be sweet.

I would then suggest RED to post or write more information about the opposing political party and what is their agenda and platform for Aruba.  And with Red's two cents of course.

good morning again!! I am back up!! AAAHH! still tired haha
I think that is a great idea!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: July 09, 2006, 11:28:30 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
My OPINION is that they stopped by the VDS residence then headed towards the lighthouse that night.  

My money would always go with you...you think the VDS house first, then lighthouse....not lighthouse then VDS house??

VDS home first then maybe the Gottenbos home??  How does Sander figure in?  How is it he coincidentally lost his cellphone at school on May 30th?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: July 09, 2006, 11:29:33 AM »

Is Scrux a short form of Southern Cross = S(Crux)?

Anonymous said...

Natalee died at the VDS house, but not in Joran's room. She died in the pool shed out back of the house where PVDS put her after Joran beat her up while trying to have sex with her against her will.
Joran's "room" is the pool shed.
Nalalee went of with Joran willingly but did not want to have sex after Joran got started. This happened not in the presense of Deepak or Satish. The brothers had left Joran on the beach with Natalee after Natalee escaped from the car and ran. Joran went after her. It was not the beach near the Marriot, but one on the southern end of the island where they went to look at the stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, most significantly The Southern Cross.
It was overcast that night.
Joran called his dad when he realized he'd hurt Natalee. They took her back to the VDS house. Paulus sent Joran to bed and he put her in the pool shed until he figured out how to save his son from this mess. She died there of her injuries, most significantly the one to her head. She choked to death on vomit from her head injury the next day because she had tape on her mouth and was tied up.
So, when did she make the phone call with the monkey sound in the background?
PVDS hid the body in a grave under that dog of Joran's that Joran killed a few days before.
So, Joran killed his dog, while his parent's were away, and buried it ? Is that why the yard was "torn up"?
There are lots of bodies buried under dogs on that island, bodies from deaths that occured at Rave parties from drug reactions.
S.E.A. Fly n’ Dive reported pulling out several sacks of debris from under the sea around the De Palm Island Area and the Hash House Harriers filled eight pick up trucks with trash from around Seroe Colorado and the Pet Cemetery in the San Nicolas Area.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: July 09, 2006, 11:29:45 AM »

Just a note - the southern tip of the island would have been harder to reach that night.  The Soul Beach Festival was held that night south of CnC, the roads would have been more crowded there.

Sorry, but I don't think so. I have to agree with Leslie on this one.  

What we know so far is that Joran and K2 did not even arrive at CnC until the Soul Beach Festival ended.  That might mean slightly more traffic when leaving, but not significantly more.  And to turn right onto LG Smith and head towards the southern tip would have been faster than trying to head north.

I've gone from downtown O'Stadt to San Nicolas (southern side) late on a Saturday night during prime season and it took about  1/2 hour (I think I have timestamps on pictures where I could get the exact times).  

I don't see a big difference in time to get to the southern beach or to Arashi area on that Sunday night..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 09, 2006, 11:31:33 AM »

VDS home first then maybe the Gottenbos home??  How does Sander figure in?  How is it he coincidentally lost his cellphone at school on May 30th?

still catching up...but isn't the reason we placed Natalee at Joran's house at 3am because of the monkey sounds in the background of her phone call?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 09, 2006, 11:33:31 AM »

Just a note - the southern tip of the island would have been harder to reach that night.  The Soul Beach Festival was held that night south of CnC, the roads would have been more crowded there.

Sorry, but I don't think so. I have to agree with Leslie on this one.  

What we know so far is that Joran and K2 did not even arrive at CnC until the Soul Beach Festival ended.  That might mean slightly more traffic when leaving, but not significantly more.  And to turn right onto LG Smith and head towards the southern tip would have been faster than trying to head north.

I've gone from downtown O'Stadt to San Nicolas (southern side) late on a Saturday night during prime season and it took about  1/2 hour (I think I have timestamps on pictures where I could get the exact times).  

I don't see a big difference in time to get to the southern beach or to Arashi area on that Sunday night..

You may be right Sleuth, I'm just thinking that the last night of the Soul Beach Festival did NOT have an after hours party.  The way they like to party in Aruba I'd think people would still be out and about, especially on LG Smith between CnC and the airport.  In any case, I don't believe they went that way but that's my opinion only.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: July 09, 2006, 11:35:15 AM »

could the cell phobe be the one Natalee made the call from and it was damaged when they tried to get it from her?

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: July 09, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »

Klaas

I had been searching catched pages with pool, head plus other things for Hammer, trying to figure out when the VDS "pool" story came up. It has been quite interesting rereading OLD postings.  I was trying to figure out which ones might have been posted by Arubans.  I keep forgetting that there were a lot of people paid to post crap.  Boy, have I learned a lot in the last year...not about Natalee...but general overall info.

LOL - I spent about two hours last night doing the same type of search and came up with a lot of the same stuff that was posted this morning, but I just do not see any trustworthy source or article that says she hit hear head in the pool.

It was a big trip down memory lane for me as well and all we've been though together.  I had totally forgotten one theory of Natalee hitting her head on the pier as she fell off it (by Marriott area).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 09, 2006, 11:36:57 AM »

Klaas

I had been searching catched pages with pool, head plus other things for Hammer, trying to figure out when the VDS "pool" story came up. It has been quite interesting rereading OLD postings.  I was trying to figure out which ones might have been posted by Arubans.  I keep forgetting that there were a lot of people paid to post crap.  Boy, have I learned a lot in the last year...not about Natalee...but general overall info.

LOL - I spent about two hours last night doing the same type of search and came up with a lot of the same stuff that was posted this morning, but I just do not see any trustworthy source or article that says she hit hear head in the pool.

It was a big trip down memory lane for me as well and all we've been though together.  I had totally forgotten one theory of Natalee hitting her head on the pier as she fell off it (by Marriott area).

Make that 3 of us, lol  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 09, 2006, 11:37:53 AM »

or..VDS then "the rocks" then Gottenbos...cell call
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: July 09, 2006, 11:39:44 AM »

or..VDS then "the rocks" then Gottenbos...cell call

They would pass the Gottenbos home to get to the rocks but very possible  that they came back to the Gottenbos to use their boat.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 09, 2006, 11:44:34 AM »

Klaas

Make that 3 of us, lol  Laughing

I certainly think Hammer owes us a research stipend...or Klaas, you can have my share and just add it to your itemized monthly business expense for Red. Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 09, 2006, 11:44:54 AM »

Hammer

Part of hitting head swimming.  I don't recall the earliest reports mentioning rocks or beach...only hitting head swimming.  

On 8-1 JUG stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect J. SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect J. SLOOT and Current Suspect P. SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect J. SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT claims he and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT and Current Suspect P. SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect D. KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.”

http://tinyurl.com/bcehg

if there is "some" truth in every story..could she have hit her head on Joran's pool? In order to hear monkey screech would they have had to have been outside? So she hits her head while swimming...but not at beach!! Where are you going to hit your head at a beach?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 09, 2006, 11:45:26 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot
Deepak Kalpoe
Satish Kalpoe
Freddy Arambatzis
Koen Gottenbos
Sander Gottenbos

Where are Joran's best friends for life?

Jaime Carrasquilla
Freddy Arambatzis
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 09, 2006, 11:46:01 AM »

A lot of these events are for the tourists who can walk from the hotels.  I cannot see Aruba as being overrun with cars even though there seems to be a serious car accident daily as reported in the newspapers.  It is illegal to drive without wearing a seatbelt but driving while drunk is not a crime.
The newspapers in Aruba do not have their priorities in order-Why investigate the death of a 7 year old child of illegal workers found buried behind some rocks or the nude body of a female found in an advanced state of putrefaction and dumped down a chasm or a corpse found in the ocean that was not a fisherman, when you can put multiple pictures of a gruesome car accident on the front page of your newspaper?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: July 09, 2006, 11:46:14 AM »

Klaas, who's testimony was it about the cell phone?  How is it that we know Sander's cell was lost?  They brought him in for questioning or was that part of their father's statement?

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #977 on: July 09, 2006, 11:46:18 AM »

Just want to say Bravo to Dana and his 2nd show with Art. Excellent info, indeed. Thanks to all who make it happen. Bravo also go to Klaas and all her info posts from days past and comments on those articles now, in recent days. I recently got Dave's Book and am now on Chapter 7...very interesting,  intriguing...and so frustrating. Unbelievable ......even from day one and anyone who does not see that is totally blind. Keep on plugging 4 this family...it is all we can do.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 09, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Hammer

Part of hitting head swimming.  I don't recall the earliest reports mentioning rocks or beach...only hitting head swimming.  

On 8-1 JUG stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect J. SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect J. SLOOT and Current Suspect P. SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect J. SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT claims he and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT and Current Suspect P. SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect D. KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.”

http://tinyurl.com/bcehg

if there is "some" truth in every story..could she have hit her head on Joran's pool? In order to hear monkey screech would they have had to have been outside? So she hits her head while swimming...but not at beach!! Where are you going to hit your head at a beach?

I think this might be how the original "pool" and "climbing the gate and falling" stories got started.  The pieces fit and made sense.  I couldn't find any quotes or direct evidence of this...but...it does make sense.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: July 09, 2006, 11:47:48 AM »

I have on numerous times tossed around the idea that they turned right on LGSmith and went towards the Spanish Lagoon or Lorenzo's, but I never see anything to substantiate it.  Thus my opinion, based on what I've see thus far, goes along with Klaasend that they first went to the VDS residence and then on from there.  The big question in my mind is did they just swing by there and then go on toward Koens or a beach, or did they stay at the VDS residence.

I'm outraged that the VDS compound was not fully searched, because I firmly believe there was evidence there - whether it be from when they first went there or evidence that was 'brought back'.  

Why did it take so long for Paulus to come out that night that Beth, Jug, etc were there?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.