March 29, 2024, 08:36:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86316 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »

I emailed the following timeline to:

1.  Director of Search Operations (Klaaskids) - Lindsey Baum Case
2.  Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office - Lindsey Baum Case
3.  FBI Seattle Division - Lindsey Baum Case

Janet

++++++++++

When the confirmed sightings of Lindsey Baum is considered ... the little girl went missing between 15th on Maple and ... her home. 

WHERE WAS JOSH BAUM?

In the process of elimination ... Josh Baum should be considered a person of interest in his sister's disappearance unless he was sitting at home with his Mom at 9:15 ... the time Lindsey left the Kampen residence.  Home is where he should have been if he had adhered to the instructions of the "family friend" who intervened in the bike argument between him and his sister less than an hour prior to the time Lindsey should have arrived home.  Inquiring minds want to know if Josh Baum returned home as instructed.

THE SHELL STATION

Following the confirmed sighting on 15th and Maple … did Lindsey Baum stop at the Shell Station on her way home to see if the bike had been taken home by her brother following the argument.  Could there have been a chance meeting with Josh?  Were station employees there?

+++++++++

TIMELINE

8:15 PM – OBSERVED AT VIDEO STORE
8:15 PM (?) – ARRIVES AT THE BAUM RESIDENCE
8:45 PM (?) - THE ARGUMENT - THE BIKE - THE SHELL STATION
9:00 PM - ARRIVES AT THE KAMPEN/WILLIAM’S RESIDENCE
9:15 PM – LEAVES THE KAMPEN/WILLIAMS’S RESIDENCE
9:30 pm - CONFIRMED SIGHT – 15TH STREET AND MAPLE

8:15 PM – VIDEO STORE

The Olympian – June 30, 2009

MCCLEARY – ... Linda Cunningham, owner of McCleary Video, said she remembers Lindsey coming into her store with a group of friends to rent movies around 8:15 Friday night. “They were all laughing and joking and having a good time.”

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/896613.html

8:15 PM (?) – ARRIVES AT THE BAUM RESIDENCE

Kara Kampen:  Video store - Took place at 8:19 according to the video store records - so it happened before she went home to change. The video store is less than 1/2  block from where the girls were swimming and they went to the video store with the friends who they were swimming with.

8:45 PM (?) - THE ARGUMENT - THE BIKE - THE SHELL STATION

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.  Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Kara Kampen:  As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple.  … They were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.

9:00 PM - ARRIVES AT THE KAMPEN/WILLIAM’S RESIDENCE

KOMO News – June 28, 2009-08-21

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

9:15 PM – LEAVES THE KAMPEN/WILLIAMS’S RESIDENCE

The Daily World – July 3, 2009-08-21

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

9:30 - CONFIRMED SIGHT – 15TH STREET AND MAPLE

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2009, 12:41:32 PM »

I do not comprehend the discrepancies.  I do not think Undersheriff Rick Scott has a clue.  IMO.

Janet

++++++

Police Receive New Tips, Continue Search for Missing Washington Girl
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Search and rescue teams are combing areas around where a 10-year-old Washington girl disappeared last month after police received numerous tips, local FOX affiliate Q13 reports.

Lindsay Baum vanished June 26 as she walked from her friend's house to her own home. Her mother called police when she didn't return that evening.

Undersheriff Rick Scott says so far in the investigation they've received about 700 tips.

"This is a girl with no means, no money, and no true opportunity to leave. We have nothing specifically that is pointing us in any direction that is going to allow us to rule out any scenario ... this may be a worst case scenario criminal investigation involving a predator or predatory behavior," Scott told Q13.

Several agencies, including the FBI, Crime Stoppers and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office, are assisting in the search.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535201,00.html?test=latestnews

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

""Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children..

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »

THE SHELL STATION - THE BIKE

Following the confirmed sighting on 15th and Maple … did Lindsey Baum stop at the Shell Station on her way home to see if her bike had been retrived by her brother following the argument.  Could there have been a chance meeting with Josh?  Were station employees there?

When you consider the argument between Lindsey and Josh ... I cannot comprehend why authorities did not consider the bike as possible evidence.  According to Kara Kampen ... the bike remained at the Shell station for two or three days.  I wonder who picked up the bike ... authorities or ... Josh or Melissa Baum.

Janet

+++++

Quote from: Northern Rose on July 08, 2009, 03:51:16 PM

Bike was left behind Shell, fight took place on Maple where neighbour sent Josh away.

Where did he go from there? 
Who picked up the bike as it was left at the Shell?
Did he go straight home and was anyone there?
Was he home at 9:15 - 9:30?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »

1) I can't answer the first one because I was told he went home but was not there myself.
2) The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.
3) Josh's mom was home but again for the same reason as 1 I can not factually say he went straight home.
4) ?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »

Klaas Family Help In New Search For Missing McCleary Girl Lindsey Baum
National Organizations Klaas Kids Foundation and Laura Recovery Center Join in New Search for Lindsey Baum
Lara Yamada Reporter
August 27, 2009

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-092709-missingmcclearylindseybaumsearch,0,1325038.story?page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2009, 02:34:42 PM »

Father of murdered California girl helping McCleary family
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
KING5
updated 11:48 p.m. PT, Thurs., Aug 27, 2009

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32589512/ns/local_news-seattle_wa/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »

I wonder if any of the properties along the Maple Street route between the witness' sighting of Lindsey and her home were searched.  I wonder if the Shell Station property was searched.  I wonder if the Baum property was searched.

Could Lindsey Baum be hidden in plain sight under debris or foilage?

Janet

+++++

Renewed effort in search for girlMissing since June 26: News about abductee’s return after 18 years draws people to help find Lindsey
ROLF BOONE; The Olympian | • Published August 30, 2009

McCleary – Teams of volunteers inspected roadsides, wooded areas and creeks Saturday as part of the ongoing effort to find Lindsey Baum, the 11-year-old McCleary girl who disappeared the evening of June 26.

Saturday was the second consecutive day in which volunteers fanned out into outlying areas and neighboring towns, hoping to find clues. The search continues today.

http://www.theolympian.com/112/story/954641.html?storylink=omni_popular

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2009, 06:22:32 PM »

KARA KAMPEN:  THE WITNESS - THE DOGS - THE SIXTH STREET ROUTE?

KaraK
« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »

For some of the other posters regarding the camera's and Lindsey's route: From a possible witness on the night that Lindsey disappeared she did not take her regular route home. If that is true she would not have had to come through an area where she would have been picked up on those camera's. Instead she would have been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg860401#msg860401

KaraK
« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864342#msg864342

KaraK
« Reply #1012 on: July 04, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

I do want to let you know I just had a visitor that Lindsey's family hired - an independent tracker renowned for helping where others have failed http://www.k9sardog.com/harryoakes.html and he says he picked up a scent nearly the same as I was told before. He cut his usual fee and is currently trying to track using his trained dogs. Pray he finds something that the others have missed!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864394#msg864394

KaraK
« Reply #1152 on: July 05, 2009, 06:12:45 PM »

Absolutely - don't worry about me just do what you guys have to do. - I stand by what I was told early on about where Lindsey's scent was picked up but I will have to confirm direction with Mr. Oakes if I get to see him again as far as the most recent trail that was picked up. He never actually mentioned a scent on Pine or anything like that simply 6th and then he too mentioned and searched the same area past her house that was picked up by the original dogs. If I can talk to him I will try to confirm exactly where the scent led and if it seemed to be a solid trail.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865282#msg865282

Kara K
« Reply #1229 on: July 05, 2009, 10:27:51 PM »

I am a bit confused now as to where the eye witness says she saw Lindsey. I would strongly suggest if my information is the only one throwing the witness accounts off base then I would ignore what I said. I did not see Lindsey after she left so I could not accurately attest to which direction she headed. I had thought that the witness originally stated going up 6th but I have not been able to find where I read that so maybe I did not. That is why it seemed to add up with what I was told early on about the tracking dogs... This is my major gray area so I should probably refrain from speculating since now I seem to be the one adding a "rumored" account.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865710#msg865710

KaraK
« Reply #1461 on: July 07, 2009, 12:27:39 AM »

I don't believe any search warrants were issued that I am aware of. Within hours the police searched both my and the Baum residences and then the FBI and Sheriff's dept. did as well. We authorized access as did Melissa Baum so I don't think they needed to get warrants. They also searched the property around both of our homes with teams, agents and dogs nearly if not daily up until 2 days ago I believe it was. The only property obtained from the my home after search were the computers and those were volunteered so I don't think they needed to file paperwork.

I am not sure about any other homes except for those of my neighbors that were searched and I was outside so I know those were both voluntary as well.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg867561#msg867561

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

Sheriff Rick Scott claims that tracking dogs did not pick up Lindsey Baum's scent anywhere in town and witnesses placed Lindsey at 5th and Maple.

This is contrary to KaraK's claim that tracking dogs picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of Sixth and Maple and ... along Sixth as well as a witness account of Lindsey on Sixth (See above post).

As of August 2, 2009 ... Melissa Baum's understanding was that there was a witness sighting of her daughter at 5th and Maple.

Janet

+++++

THE MEDIA:  THE WITNESS - THE DOGS - THE MAPLE STREET ROUTE?

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Scott said authorities have run into several dead ends with almost no signs of the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl, who was last spotted wearing a blue pullover shirt and blue jeans.

“I don’t know anything more than I knew Saturday afternoon,” he said, “but I’m not willing to admit that I know anything less.”

Scott said bloodhounds traced the route Lindsey took early on from the friend’s house to her own home, but didn’t find any scent. And in places where Lindsey once played — parks and by the creek — Lindsey’s scent has been vanishing.

The loss of scent could be a combination of factors — the heat on the sidewalk could have dissipated it for instance, he said.

Melissa Baum

The Daily World - August 2, 2009

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

p://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom on August 03, 2009, 03:18:05 PM

What has been revealed by Kara Kampen in regards to the various troubling dynamics encompassing Josh Baum social issues ... I too feel for this young man.  Nevertheless ... considering the heated argument just prior to his sister's disappearance ... the heated argument that dictated intervention by a family friend ... Josh Baum must be considered a person of interest until eliminated by LE.  In the name of justice for Lindsey Baum ... no person of interest should be given a free pass in the process of elimination.

Janet

RESPONSE:

chi-monkey
Re: Lindsey Baum #3
« Reply #706 on: August 03, 2009, 05:44:11 PM »

Janet, I strongly agree with you on this.  If we cannot consider or discuss Josh, the only one fighting with Lindsey that last day, then we have no reason to be here.  The reasons given for not looking at him are not compelling to me.    A moment of uncontrolled rage and a little help with cleanup is all it would have required for Josh to be involved.   Feeling sorry for Josh is not the point here; finding Lindsey is.   

Chi-M

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg899247;topicseen#msg899247

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2009, 12:04:01 PM »

Could the following ... if true ... be the reason that McCleary LE has been silenced in regards to Josh Baum and Melissa Baum as persons of interest.  Think about the fallout for the department if the disappearance of Lindsey Baum involved either her brother or mother.

Janet

++++++

MARILYN LA CHESTER - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

2.  They have the reports I help Lindsey file.

3.  Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

4.  To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

5.  I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

MARILYN LA CHESTER'S FRIEND - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  ... One time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

MAMAHEAD - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

_____

carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2009, 12:13:05 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

I never noticed that she called herself "twilight freak".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »

I speculate and give the benefit of the doubt that the silence and lack of action from the LE as well as ... the words of Henry Schmidt and Sheriff Scott (see above) ... imply that LE ... at the very least ... have suspicions regarding who is behind the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but ... do not have the backup evidence and ... are bound legally from identifying the person of interest.

When the words of both Henry Schmidt and Sheriff Scott are considered ... there was gathered information the day following Lindsey Baum's disappearance ... gathered information that implied that that little girl was not a victim of a stranger abduction. 

Janet

+++++

KOMO NEWS - JULY 1, 2009

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization ...

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Scott said authorities have run into several dead ends with almost no signs of the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl, who was last spotted wearing a blue pullover shirt and blue jeans.

“I don’t know anything more than I knew Saturday afternoon,” he said, “but I’m not willing to admit that I know anything less.”

Scott said bloodhounds traced the route Lindsey took early on from the friend’s house to her own home, but didn’t find any scent. And in places where Lindsey once played — parks and by the creek — Lindsey’s scent has been vanishing.

The loss of scent could be a combination of factors — the heat on the sidewalk could have dissipated it for instance, he said.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »

SELF EDIT

(see above) s/b (see below)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2009, 02:11:22 PM »

Considering the only search conducted by LE since the initial search when Lindsey Baum went missing was focused on the area encompassing the route taken by the little girl on the evening of June 26, 2009 ... I am convinced me that the LE were searching for evidence to back up suspicions regarding a person of interest.

Janet

+++++++ 

ONE MONTH LATER ...

Fresh eyes join search for missing girl
Story Published: Jul 28, 2009 at 5:55 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM PDT

By Luke Duecy  Watch the story MCCLEARY, Wash. -- It's been more than a month since Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend's house, but investigators are not giving up.

On Tuesday, detectives from Pierce County joined the search, hoping to turn up new leads or tips in the case.

They searched homes, trash cans and crawl spaces near where Lindsey was last seen, and cadaver-sniffing dogs were also brought in to comb the area.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

Could it be that the witnesses have not been identified because they not only observed Lindsey between 5th on Maple and her home but ... they also observed another person who legally cannot be identified.  In other words ... the witnesses observed the person of interest ... the person of interest that has brought the entire investigation to a standstill?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2009, 07:05:56 PM »

There was almost one hour between the witness sightings on 9:30 PM and Melissa Baum's call to Kara Kampen at 10:25 PM.

Could it be that something bad happened to Lindsey within that hour and assistance from Wayne Watne was requested or ... should Wayne Watne ... in the process of elimination ... be considered a person of interest in Lindsey's disappearance.  The close distance of his residence from the route Lindsey took that night ....

In all probability ... Wayne Watne is a genuinely nice guy whose only motivation was to be a positive influence in the life of Josh Baum but ... in the process of elimination ... in the disappearance of this little girl no person should be given a pass.

DD has created a thread on Wayne Watne ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.0

Janet

+++++

KaraK
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

the address of 400 3rd street mccleary wa,
address of Wayne Watne
not that far from where Lindsey would have cut over from maple to 3rd then back to mommsen

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »

Is Josh Baum still living with his Mom in McCleary?

Janet

++++++

MELISSA MCCANN - JOSH BAUM

I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.  A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.

Mark would be the better person to address this but I will do my best as I am new to learning about aspergers. Aspergers, as most conditions affect people differently. JB and MD's daughter are as different as night and day. Also again, we just got the girls awarded to us August 25th. Prior to that they have been splitting time between their mother and us. MD and his family are from Olympia. Different cities, different schools, there really wasnt a reason to connect JB and MD's daughter. MD and his ex wife have researched aspergers, joined the different groups, fought to get an IEP, ect..  I know what MB goes through with JB and he has more issues than aspergers so we dont deal with anything that MB does. thanks for your concern regarding that but MB has been dealing with this issue for years.

Also, Mark is not the better parent but we do currently provide the best situation for the children.  The girls mom loves them wholeheartedly and we hope that her anger will not be a deterant in finding common ground when it comes to raising the girls.

regarding MB. She is doing what she can to help JB. She has the programs in place that need to be there and thank you for your concern

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2009, 01:05:57 PM »

In the following video ... the status of the current search is being report and ...Melissa Baum states that Lindsey's room has been taped off.  Is there a connection?

Janet

++++++

SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

Search warrants issued in Lindsey Baum case

In what could be a big break in the case of a missing 11-year-old girl, authorities executed search warrants Friday at two locations in McCleary to seek evidence in the mysterious disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

http://www.komonews.com/news/61475637.html?video=YHI&t=a

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »

I could not access the text version of the following article but ... according to the print version ... the crime tape across Lindsey's door has been there from the getgo.  In other words ... not necessarily connected to the latest search.

Janet

++++++

I WILL FIND MY DAUGHTER
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Sunday, August 2, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Baum said the worst part is knowing somebody holds the answer. Somebody, if they wanted to, could bring her daughter home at any moment.

“I can’t believe that nobody knows anything,” she said. “They just need to come forward. They need to re-evaluate their morality and put my little girl first.”

She said she knows Lindsey is alive and soon somebody will have the courage to lead investigators to her. She asked anyone with information to call the tip line at 1-866-915-8299.

“I just want her back,” she said. “You can stay anonymous, even calling a tip in. You don’t have to give your name or anything.”

After five weeks, yellow police tape still hangs over Lindsey’s door. Hand-written signs of support still hang in the windows of the house. Log trucks still slowly roll past Maple Street.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.prt

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.