March 28, 2024, 01:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86289 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2010, 02:18:48 PM »

Janet, please allow me a few minutes of your time.  I am very familiar with children who have Asperger Syndrome.  It on the autistic spectrum.  As we know the statistics tell us that one in every 91 children have a form of autism.

<snipped>

Bearlyhere

In your research ... have you come to any conclusive as to the cause?

Janet

Each person with autism is an individual and has their own set of characteristics.  If you know one person with autism, you know one person with autism.

There are so many factors I believe are involved, one being heredity (but what may have changed the genes in the first place?). Another possible cause being the vaccination of infants who have been part of a complicated pregnancy or birth, or may be challenged after birth.  These babies may be compromised neurologically, and it may be prudent to wait until their system has calmed down, to give them their shots.  On the paper you have to sign before anyone will give your child the shots, which has lots to read and basically excuses anyone who may have harmed your child with this vaccine from any repercussions, it will tell you about neurological consequences of giving the vaccine.

I realize that children on the spectrum can be impulsive and act out.  I am close to parents who are deeply involved with their children's life long goals and plans, and at this point, I do not know any one of the children who do not have now or who have already had in the past, a positive behavioral plan if they needed it.  My son, in fact, has no aggressive behaviors.  I think giving the person a way to communicate so that their frustrations do not accumulate is key, as well as recognizing the person's sensory differences.  You do not want to expose a sensory sensitive child to a place that would be too much for them to handle.  You can de-sensitize them one step at a time, I am not saying to avoid it forever, just build it up until it is tolerated.  

There are many reasons to be on the autism spectrum.  One thing, the medical definition of autism written in the DSM-IV manual is different from the definition of autism in the IDEA criteria, the one from the educational regs.  You can have a severe language disorder that impairs socialization and be defined as having autism by the government standards, there does not have to be any behaviors present.  The behaviors these people have are not necessarily aggressive.  Most are doing repetitive things like hand flapping, spinning in circles, repetitive behavior that they cannot stop, e.g. turning lights on and off, opening and closing doors, maybe pushing buttons or pulling levers (like pulling the fire alarm).  Any behavior can be changed with a good functional behavioral analysis (why the behavior occurred, what came before it, what the behavior was, and what was the result of the child doing it).  Then taking this information and finding out why the behavior occurred--over stimulation, lack of communications skills, attention, senses being overloaded (there are not only 5 senses by the way).

I have tried to answer this several times, but every time I pushed 'post' the sight went down or my computer started acting crazy.  I guess you have heard we are swamped (rainy weather and flooding) here.

I know I have only answered some part of what you may have been asking, but the answer is very complicated and would probably take a lot of thought and would be like a thesis, so I stopped myself.  This is all my opinion after 16 years of research and intense study with the experts I have contacted, been lectured by, or hired myself for the support group I run.  I have talked with these experts, and adults with autism in person, not on line.  I have hired people from Canada, the University of S. Mississippi, University of Southern California, and although from the NE, I have masters credits from there and join in conferences as a member of a group which includes college professors from all over North America.  I also belong to the State's Task force on Behavior and am a staunch advocate for inclusion.  Children learn from what they see and not what you tell them.  If you don't want your children to take drugs, you don't let them hang around druggies all day, and if you don't want your child to have horrible behaviors, you don't want them to hang around with kids with behavioral problems all day.  It is common sense, really.

Hope this one goes through.

(Edited to fix typos and make sentences clearer, I did not change anything pertinent).

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:36:39 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: March 14, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »

It didn't but I tried it again and it worked!

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2010, 03:50:17 PM »

Bearlybear

You son has truly been blessed!  You are amazing.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2010, 01:08:10 AM »

Janet, please allow me a few minutes of your time.  I am very familiar with children who have Asperger Syndrome.  It on the autistic spectrum.  As we know the statistics tell us that one in every 91 children have a form of autism.

<snipped>

Bearlyhere

In your research ... have you come to any conclusions as to the cause?

Janet

Bearlyhere

What is your take in regards to vaccine and autism link?

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

3 Rulings Find No Link to Vaccines and Autism
Published: March 12, 2010

In a further blow to the antivaccine movement, three judges ruled Friday in three separate cases that thimerosal, a preservative containing mercury, does not cause autism.

More:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/13/science/13vaccine.html

I think if a newborn is neurologically compromised--traumatic birth, has to spend time in the NICU, I would wait until his/her nervous system was regulated before giving him/her the shots.  That is just my feeling after seeing children with brain injuries from the vaccine (whose parents won lawsuits against the companies because their once healthy child is now in a wheelchair, cannot move or talk or even hold the drool in his mouth).  It is very sad.  I realize vaccines are important, but knowing what I know now and seeing what I have seen, I would have waited until his nervous system calmed down.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2010, 01:15:04 AM »

Bearlyhere ... thank you hon.  I read and comprehended every word of your posts.

There is a 26 year old young man living with Aspergers who has been attending our church for the past ten years with his wonderful family.  Although Jonah is definitely an individual ... he is embraced and accepted by members for who he is.  His amazing parents have shared both the challenges and blessing their son has brought into their lives.  His father has kept a journal over the years of his talks with God regarding the ups and downs with Jonah as well as his concerns.  Currently  ... his two older sisters are in the process of writing a book based on their father's journal as well as their own perspectives of life with their brother whom they love dearly.

Bearlyhere ... Jonah often reacts to frustrating situations both impulsively and agressively.  It is something akin to Kara's words when she posted regarding Josh's reaction to the teasing he experienced by his own peers.

When my youngest son was taking his Bachelor of Education ... one of the courses was a study regarding the autism spectrum.  Considering I have a grandson who lives with ADD ... I took an immediate interest and researched the topic along with my son.   

Bearlyhere ... when I contend that ... in the process of elimination ... Josh Baum should not be disregarded as a person of interest in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of his sister ... it has everything to do with a missing little girl named Lindsey.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Bearlyhere

I should mention that Jonah is being encouraged by his sisters to contribute an appendix to the book they are compiling.  Jonah is a gifted writer.  Emotions that he often has difficulty expressing appropriately are beautifully articulated in his writings.

Janet

I have seen that before and their are certain methodologies that bring that out.  I have read books written by people on the spectrum and they, imo, are the true experts.  I have listened intently when they speak about what things feel like to them, and what may have been said and done around them when no one thought they were comprehending what was said.  They were comprehending, just could not form the responses.  I have been very careful in what I say and how I say it based on these amazing people.  I have listened to their input on different methodologies and have heard some beg not to do certain things to the child that the "experts" think are the right thing to do.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2010, 01:39:10 AM »

Bearlybear

an angelic monkey

Janet

No, my son is amazing, he is the one who has to work so hard to do what comes easily and naturally to others.

My point about Lindsey's brother is the language described is pretty typical, they are off topic a lot even when it is important, there is no filter between what is thought and what is said.

As far as if he was home and at what time he was home, his Mom passed a polygraph test, wouldn't those questions have been asked of her?

I am in no way comparing a dog to a child but am using this example only because a child with autism also has trouble communicating.  Suppose kids constantly teased your dog and pulled his ears.  If that dog lashed out at the children after putting up with continual teasing, would you blame the dog?

It seems to me that Lindsey was in charge of watching her brother and someone else dropped the ball as far as making sure he was behaviorally appropriate to be out without an adult monitoring the situation.  The kids who teased him were bullies.  Being a bully is unacceptable.  Where were the parents and the school employees to monitor this situation?  Where was his mom?

If Josh lashed out at Lindsey on her way home, I really do not think he would have the wherewithal to dispose of her body, moo.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2010, 02:10:07 AM »

Bearlybear

an angelic monkey

Janet

I am having an identity crisis.  People are trying to change my name the last couple of days.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 06:37:13 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2010, 02:54:24 PM »

Bearlybear

an angelic monkey

Janet

I am having an identity crisis.  People are trying to change my name the last couple of days.

I am having quite a few of those "senior" moments lately and ... I cannot claim the title officially for another two years.  I called my youngest son by his older brother's name twice when he and wife dropped in last night.  I think this guy may be considering arranging a meeting with his father and siblings.

Hey ... I do not care where they put me as long as my computer comes along.

Bearlyhere ... I hope you and your son have a great day!

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2010, 01:02:48 AM »

New Surveillance Video Released In Baum Case
Posted: 5:35 pm PDT May 3, 2010
Updated: 6:44 pm PDT May 3, 2010

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Detectives in Grays Harbor County have released new surveillance tape Monday and hope it will provide crucial clues in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Baum, now 11, has not been seen since June 26 when she was walking home from a friend’s house in McCleary.

The surveillance videos are from a Shell gas station in McCleary on the night of Baum’s disappearance. Detectives released the videos in hopes of identifying a man and also a driver and passenger of a truck.

Detectives would like to talk to a man in a plaid shirt and camouflage hat who went into the convenience store.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said the man is not a suspect, but detectives hope he is a witness and may have seen something that night.

UNCUT: Surveillance Video Of Man In Store

Detectives also want to talk to the driver and passengers in a white Honda Ridgeline pickup truck also seen in the surveillance video.

The truck went through the Shell station twice that night, Scott said. Detectives said they don’t believe it’s related to Baum’s disappearance, but would like to interview the people in the truck.

UNCUT: Surveillance Video Of Truck

“These folks may have noticed something that at the time meant absolutely nothing to them, but may be very important to us,” Scott said.

Lindsey is 4 feet 9 inches tall, 80 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

Last week Baum’s photo was posted on two trucks donated by Gordon Trucking. One truck is parked in McCleary and the other in a parking lot near Elma.

Anyone with information on Baum’s disappearance should contact the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office at 866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23439309/detail.html

Detectives in Grays Harbor County hope to identify this man and talk to him about the night Lindsey Baum disappeare...

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439010/index.html

Detectives in Grays Harbor County want to identify the driver and passenger of this truck seen the night of Lindsey..

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439110/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: May 04, 2010, 07:08:04 PM »

THE DEAFENING SILENCE

Other than the argument that had esculated to a point that intervention was required ... Josh Baum is a non-issue in LE press releases and Melissa Baum's interviews on the talk show circuit.  It has never been revealed by either LE or Melissa Baum whether Josh had heeded the instructions of the family friend to go home that evening when Lindsey went missing.  If it is realized that Josh was sitting at home with Mom when Lindsey embarked on her 10 minute journey from the Kampen/Williams residence ... all speculation could cease.

Could it be that LE's hands are tied in regards to interrogating Josh as he words could be used against him?  Josh is a minor and has special needs?  Could CPS also be involved in assuring that his right not to incriminating himself is protected?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2010, 09:06:22 PM »

When it is considered that Marilyn claimed that CPS/LE would not take her reports seriously in regards to the dynamics within the Baum household involving Lindsey ... could it be that this is the reason that the investigation was focused on runaway and abduction theories.

Somehow I believe there is truth to Marilyn's accusations.  This woman did not hide her identity when commenting.  Why would she lie when she knows those lies can be refuted by LE ... by CPS?

Janet

++++++

mlachester

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/

mlachester:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/

mlachester:

Sunday, July 05, 2009

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows. They have the reports I help Lindsey file. But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell. Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered? Because its at her home now "well maybe in evidence". Let all get back to the real picture here. Let keep praying nothing did happen to her at home and pray she will make back safe and alive. Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS. They replied with I am sure we have all those records.  So they know what is going on.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 05, 2010, 11:51:45 PM »

THE SURVEILLANCE VIDEO

RICK SCOTT: THEN

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
June 30, 2009

Scott said that there were a few businesses located just off the street Lindsey would have used to get home, and while the little girl did not appear in any of the videos, police have received clues about who was in the area at the time she disappeared.

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

RICK SCOTT: NOW

Witnesses sought in Baum case
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 1:18 PM PDT

This is the first surveillance video to be released during the 10-month investigation. Scott said detectives from several departments have pored through security footage from the Shell station and a nearby 76 gas station that has now closed.

Investigators faced some delays and challenges in obtaining the videos due to technical issues, Scott said, but they are reviewing as much footage as possible.

http://**/articles/2010/05/04/local_news/doc4be05eef2e0b5726197362.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2010, 11:54:43 PM »

SURVEILLANCE VIDEOS

Four days into the search for Lindsey Baum ... surveillance videos were being looked at.

+++++++

Girl's mother: 'In my heart, I know she's alive'
Jun 30, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- As the search for a missing 10-year-old girl stretched into its fourth day Tuesday, more reinforcements were being brought in to assist.

The State Patrol will be flying a search pattern over the general McCleary area, scanning the ground for Lindsey Baum with a heat-sensing camera. The video will be fed live back to the ground where officials can see the results in real-time.

Cadets from the Civil Air Patrol are also joining the growing search party for the girl, who disappeared while walking home on Friday. And police scoured surveillance videos from the town's businesses looking for any clues.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/49511367.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2010, 11:57:41 PM »

SURVEILLANCE VIDEOS

Considering the significance of the Shell gas station in regards to the bike ... in regards to the proximity to the witness sightings ... why were the security recording not a priority in the Lindsey Baum investigation.

=+++++

This is the first surveillance video to be released during the 10-month investigation. Scott said detectives from several departments have pored through security footage from the Shell station and a nearby 76 gas station that has now closed.

Investigators faced some delays and challenges in obtaining the videos due to technical issues, Scott said, but they are reviewing as much footage as possible.

http://**/articles/2010/05/04/local_news/doc4be05eef2e0b5726197362.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2010, 11:59:55 PM »

WITNESS SIGHTING

Lindsey went missing on June 26, just days before her 11th birthday, as she walked a short distance home from her friend’s house. She was last seen shortly after 9 p.m. along Maple Street just a few blocks from the Shell Station.

http://**/articles/2010/05/04/local_news/doc4be05eef2e0b5726197362.txt]

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »

THE SHELL STATION

Did Lindsey Baum stop at the Shell Station to retrieve her bike?

Is this Shell Station where Lindsey met with foul play?

Why were the recently revealed video clips from the security camera not released in the initial stages of the investigation?

+++++++++++++++

A Chronology

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #670 on: July 03, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

The bike did not have a chain (it belonged to her brother) and she was pushing herself around on it (from her house to the Shell station). After some time (when they reached the back of the Shell station) it became bothersome to Lindsey and she wanted her brother to take the bike home he didn't want to and wanted her to take it home. That started the argument.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862911;topicseen#msg862911

KaraK
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »

… The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870434#msg870434

KaraK
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple.

They were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

KaraK
« Reply #1936 on: July 10, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »

The conversation was apparently quite short and consisted of little more then a "Josh you need to go home" Josh trying to explain what was going on and the girls asking the lady to tell Josh to go home again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864342;topicseen#msg864342

The Daily World - July 3, 2009

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg863022

Kara K
« Reply #670 on: July 03, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

I did tell her no to staying the night as did my old man. I told her no because I was trying to write that night and we were suppose to go out the following morning to look for seashells (I wanted to try making seashell candles). When the girls are together they don't like to sleep and are very loud. - Scott (my old man) had said no because he works nights typically (not that night though) and has very little time home. And the time he usually is home our house is typically full with my kids (4) and their friends so he was hoping for some peace and quiet.

Lindsey stayed for maybe 5 minutes but I don't even think it was a full 5 minutes before heading back home.

She left before 9:30 probably closer to 9:15.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862911;topicseen#msg862911

KaraK
« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864342;topicseen#msg864342

ABC News – June 30, 2009

(Undersheriff) Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

The Daily Word – July 2, 2009

(Undersheriff) Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

KaraK
« Reply #1085 on: July 05, 2009, 05:39:45 AM »

I believe it was 10:25 when I got the call. I am not sure if she tried previous to that because my battery was drained and charging and I have a majorly cheap phone that works only when it wants to.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864865;topicseen#msg864865

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2010, 12:06:35 AM »

Detectives in Grays Harbor County hope to identify this man and talk to him about the night Lindsey Baum disappeare...

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439010/index.html

Detectives in Grays Harbor County want to identify the driver and passenger of this truck seen the night of Lindsey..

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439110/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2010, 12:12:33 AM »

THE DEAFENING SILENCE ENCOMPASSING JOSH BAUM

It is the deafening silence ... the silence embraced by LE/Melissa Baum regarding Josh's actions on the evening when his sister went missing that is fueling speculation.

To stop speculation encompassing Josh Baum ... the LE/FBI has only to affirm through a spokesperson that this underage young man has been questioned without restrictions and he has been ruled out as a person of interest.

To stop speculation encompassing Josh ... Melissa Baum has only to affirm when interviewed by the media or appears as a guest in the talk show circuit that her son heeded the instructions of the family friend who intervened in the argument and he went straight home.  In other words ... Josh was sitting with her in the timeframe when Lindsey embarked on what should have been a ten minute journey home.

I have listened carefully to LE spokespersons ... I have listened carefully to Melissa Baum and ... other than concede there had been an arugument between Josh and Lindsey over the bike ... a family friend intervenes ... NOTHING!  Josh is a non-issue.

I HOPE the FBI/LE as well as Melissa Baum are reading this forum.  Maybe the silence will be broken and speculation can cease.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2010, 12:20:05 AM »

AN IMPULSIVE ACTION

When the truth is revealed ... many Monkeys on this forum who have directed speculation on various residences of the McCleary area who had nothing to do with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum will be eating crow pie ... including me.

As I said before ... I believe that LE should have focused attention on ALL those who are known to have contact with Lindsey in a specific time frame.  In the name of justice for Lindsey Baum ... nobody should be given a pass ... including Josh.

It only takes an impulsive action that cannot be taken back to cause unintended harm.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2010, 12:24:34 AM »

THE CATALYST

On her journey home from the Kampen/Williams residence ... Lindsey was observed by witnesses at 5th and Maple.  The gas station where the bike had been left a short time previous was located between 5th and her home.  It makes sense that Lindsey would have stopped at the station to check if Josh had retrieved the bike after being instructed near the Kampen/Williams residence by a family friend to return home following the now enfamous  argument.

Could it be that it was at the gas station that Lindsey met up with foul play?

LE must possess the entire footage of the security video ... the security video that the media has recently been afforded clips.  What does this entire security video reveal?  Why is this it only becoming a focus of attention now?

Could the recent activity encompassing the gas station video be the catalyst which implies that that justice will prevail for Lindsey Baum.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.