March 28, 2024, 04:40:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86280 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2010, 12:29:28 AM »

A MINOR?

Considering that Josh Baum is a minor could it be that:

1.  LE cannot legally interrogate Josh without parental permission?
2.  Josh has legal representation provided by CPS?
3.  Josh Baum has never been interrogated?
4.  LE's dossier related to Josh Baum consist only of witness statements?
5.  LE's cannot reveal if Josh Baum went straight home as instructed?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2010, 12:35:07 AM »

SPECULATION IS WHERE IT IS AT

Scott Williams volunteered to take a lie detector test and passed.  LE have confirmed he is not a person of interest.  As far as I know ... LE have not revealed that Josh Baum is not consider a person of interest.

Thinks about it.  The argument Josh had with his sister ... an argument that esculated to a point that a family friend intervened and instructed him to go home.  This incident occured minutes prior to Lindsey's journey back home from the Kampen/Williams's resience.

Also Lindsey was spotted a short distance from her home at 5th and Maple by witnesses.  This conforms with the timeframe in regards to when Kara Kampen and Scott Williams claim Lindsey left their residence.

I believe that Josh Baum along with all others who came into contact with Lindsey following the 8:20 PM video store security video should have been the initial focus of the investigation until ruled out.

When it has been confirmed that LE does not consider Josh Baum a person of interest ... my speculation regarding Josh Baum will cease.

Josh Baum can be the focus of my speculation and ... that is OK.  There have been other McCleary area residents who have been the focus of speculation on this forum by Monkeys since the disappearance of Lindsey.  Until the truth is revealed ... speculation is where it is at.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2010, 12:37:50 AM »

DARKNESS HAD SET IN?

If these images were captured in the timeframe that it would have taken Lindsey to walk home from the Kampens ... it would appear that darkness had set in.

+++++++++

Detectives in Grays Harbor County hope to identify this man and talk to him about the night Lindsey Baum disappeare.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439010/index.html

Detectives in Grays Harbor County want to identify the driver and passenger of this truck seen the night of Lindsey.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439110/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2010, 12:39:36 AM »

New Surveillance Video Released In Baum Case
Posted: 5:35 pm PDT May 3, 2010
Updated: 6:44 pm PDT May 3, 2010

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Detectives in Grays Harbor County have released new surveillance tape Monday and hope it will provide crucial clues in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Baum, now 11, has not been seen since June 26 when she was walking home from a friend’s house in McCleary.

The surveillance videos are from a Shell gas station in McCleary on the night of Baum’s disappearance. Detectives released the videos in hopes of identifying a man and also a driver and passenger of a truck.

Detectives would like to talk to a man in a plaid shirt and camouflage hat who went into the convenience store.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said the man is not a suspect, but detectives hope he is a witness and may have seen something that night.

UNCUT: Surveillance Video Of Man In Store

Detectives also want to talk to the driver and passengers in a white Honda Ridgeline pickup truck also seen in the surveillance video.

The truck went through the Shell station twice that night, Scott said. Detectives said they don’t believe it’s related to Baum’s disappearance, but would like to interview the people in the truck.

UNCUT: Surveillance Video Of Truck

“These folks may have noticed something that at the time meant absolutely nothing to them, but may be very important to us,” Scott said.

Lindsey is 4 feet 9 inches tall, 80 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

Last week Baum’s photo was posted on two trucks donated by Gordon Trucking. One truck is parked in McCleary and the other in a parking lot near Elma.

Anyone with information on Baum’s disappearance should contact the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office at 866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23439309/detail.html

Detectives in Grays Harbor County hope to identify this man and talk to him about the night Lindsey Baum disappeare...

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439010/index.html

Detectives in Grays Harbor County want to identify the driver and passenger of this truck seen the night of Lindsey..

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439110/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2010, 12:44:20 AM »

Janet, I strongly agree with you on this.  If we cannot consider or discuss Josh, the only one fighting with Lindsey that last day, then we have no reason to be here.  The reasons given for not looking at him are not compelling to me.    A moment of uncontrolled rage and a little help with cleanup is all it would have required for Josh to be involved.   Feeling sorry for Josh is not the point here; finding Lindsey is.   

Chi-M

I emailed the following timeline to:

1.  Director of Search Operations (Klaaskids) - Lindsey Baum Case
2.  Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office - Lindsey Baum Case
3.  FBI Seattle Division - Lindsey Baum Case

Janet

++++++++++

When the confirmed sightings of Lindsey Baum is considered ... the little girl went missing between 15th on Maple and ... her home. 

WHERE WAS JOSH BAUM?

In the process of elimination ... Josh Baum should be considered a person of interest in his sister's disappearance unless he was sitting at home with his Mom at 9:15 ... the time Lindsey left the Kampen residence.  Home is where he should have been if he had adhered to the instructions of the "family friend" who intervened in the bike argument between him and his sister less than an hour prior to the time Lindsey should have arrived home.  Inquiring minds want to know if Josh Baum returned home as instructed.

THE SHELL STATION

Following the confirmed sighting on 15th and Maple … did Lindsey Baum stop at the Shell Station on her way home to see if the bike had been taken home by her brother following the argument.  Could there have been a chance meeting with Josh?  Were station employees there?

+++++++++

TIMELINE

8:15 PM – OBSERVED AT VIDEO STORE
X:XX PM (?) – ARRIVES AT THE BAUM RESIDENCE
X:XX PM (?) - THE ARGUMENT - THE BIKE - THE SHELL STATION
9:00 PM - ARRIVES AT THE KAMPEN/WILLIAM’S RESIDENCE
9:15 PM – LEAVES THE KAMPEN/WILLIAMS’S RESIDENCE
9:30 pm - CONFIRMED SIGHT – 15TH STREET AND MAPLE

8:15 PM – VIDEO STORE

The Olympian – June 30, 2009

MCCLEARY – ... Linda Cunningham, owner of McCleary Video, said she remembers Lindsey coming into her store with a group of friends to rent movies around 8:15 Friday night. “They were all laughing and joking and having a good time.”

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/896613.html

X:XX PM (?) – ARRIVES AT THE BAUM RESIDENCE

Kara Kampen:  Video store - Took place at 8:19 according to the video store records - so it happened before she went home to change. The video store is less than 1/2  block from where the girls were swimming and they went to the video store with the friends who they were swimming with.

X:XX PM (?) - THE ARGUMENT - THE BIKE - THE SHELL STATION

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.  Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Kara Kampen:  As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple.  … They were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.

9:00 PM - ARRIVES AT THE KAMPEN/WILLIAM’S RESIDENCE

KOMO News – June 28, 2009-08-21

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

9:15 PM – LEAVES THE KAMPEN/WILLIAMS’S RESIDENCE

The Daily World – July 3, 2009-08-21

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

9:30 - CONFIRMED SIGHT – 15TH STREET AND MAPLE

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.
http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2010, 12:58:19 AM »

THE DEAFENING SILENCE

Other than the argument that had esculated to a point that intervention was required ... Josh Baum is a non-issue in LE press releases and Melissa Baum's interviews on the talk show circuit.  It has never been revealed by either LE or Melissa Baum whether Josh had heeded the instructions of the family friend to go home that evening when Lindsey went missing.  If it is realized that Josh was sitting at home with Mom when Lindsey embarked on her 10 minute journey from the Kampen/Williams residence ... all speculation could cease.

Could it be that LE's hands are tied in regards to interrogating Josh as he words could be used against him?  Josh is a minor and has special needs?  Could CPS also be involved in assuring that his right not to incriminating himself is protected?

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2010, 01:02:23 AM »

AN ATTEMPT TO DISTRACT FROM THE TRUTH?

When it is considered that Marilyn claimed that CPS/LE would not take her reports seriously in regards to the dynamics within the Baum household involving Lindsey ... could it be that this is the reason that the investigation was focused on runaway and abduction theories.

Somehow I believe there is truth to Marilyn's accusations.  This woman did not hide her identity when commenting.  Why would she lie when she knows those lies can be refuted by LE ... by CPS?

++++++

mlachester

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/

mlachester:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/

mlachester:

Sunday, July 05, 2009

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows. They have the reports I help Lindsey file. But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell. Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered? Because its at her home now "well maybe in evidence". Let all get back to the real picture here. Let keep praying nothing did happen to her at home and pray she will make back safe and alive. Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS. They replied with I am sure we have all those records.  So they know what is going on.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2010, 01:49:20 PM »

Melissa Baum's words imply that arguments between Josh and Lindsey at times could become physically agressive.

When the argument that required intervention is considered ... was Josh Baum's person examined by LE immediately following the disappearance of his sister?

++++++++++

KING 5 News – July 2, 2009

If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2010, 01:52:44 PM »

JUNE 17, 2009

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »

here is what I am told and what I believe to be true at this point.  However, sometimes people get mixed up, but I think this is the best info we have at this time.

Loren is the father of the girl who stated in the news early on that Lindsey is her best friend.
she stated that she was hanging out with lindsey just before(or words to that effect, they are in the article, I have it somewhere)lindsey went missing. 

Loren left town the next day... I had been told it was the uncle, but this has been cleared up to me and now they say it was Loren the father who left town.  He supposedly stayed gone for awhile, came back end of sept.  (I am told, but can we positively know this?  I am sure my source is reliable, however only Loren and his familiy know when he left and came back, and they might not tell the truth, who knows)

I am told Loren drives a white car, but I do not know what he was driving that night.  I thought I was told Lindsey might have been see in a TRUCK at the shell station.  but these are iffy.  so this might change.

I am told that Buddy the uncle of lindseys friend and brother of Loren, lives in a trailer at lorens in the back yard.  This by the way is lorens mothers house. 

Here is what I have been told.  Told that Loren is on the tape at the shell station.  There is a young girl with him.  They did not know if it was Lindsey or not.  They sent the tape in to see if they could get it clear enough to see who the girl is who was in the vehicle with loren )THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.  again, I believe my source, however my source might be lied to... although I personally believe this is what is going on.  I knew they were working on the tape.  I suspect now from looking at the tape they released that it is clear enough to see, or they were out of view in the dark and they still can see it well enough to know who was in the vehicle with loren.  It is obvious they are not releasing that part of the tape because I don't believe loren is showing up on there.

Again, even if loren is at the station and even if he did leave the next day, and even if by chance that was lindsey in his vehicle, it really proves nothing... they'll never get a conviction on that.  She could have went to his daughters and he given her a ride... I do know they searched his house again.  I do know they took things.  Those things should have shown up something.  I would suspect if they did show something positive concerning lindsey being abducted or hurt in that vehicle etc, it would have showed up and they would know it by now and he would be arrested by now.  Being that has not happened.  I guess they found nothing in the vehicle.  Or in the house.  I know they looked. 

if they have found nothing, then this is most likely why they need to find those witnesses, to see if they saw lindsey in loren's vehicle and how she was acting?  or did she get out and walk off etc?  did she get out and go behind the station ?  was she struggling to get away?  was she still in the vehicle when it drove off?  can they identify her in that vehicle.  It is my guess this is why they are looking for those witnesses. 

so I have just been sitting and waiting to see what came back on that tape, however, does not look like they are going to release all of it.... figures.. so I really know nothing more than I did.  I don't know if this means the tape is still too blurry to see, or what.  so guess we are back to waiting to see some more.

BUDDY RICHARDS AND LOREN RICHARDS

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 -
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2010, 10:57:49 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.msg1097521#msg1097521

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 -
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2010, 08:36:41 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.msg1106656#msg1106656

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2010, 05:55:38 PM »

REMINDER

Sources: Persons of interest ID'd in girl's disappearance
Mar 17, 2010

Sources tell ABC news that 12 people identified as persons of interest in the case live inside and outside of McCleary, and at least two of those people are considered "high interest" by investigators.

While an arrest may not be imminent, police say the case is active and they are hopeful.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/88224357.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2010, 06:01:05 PM »

Special FBI Team Joins Hunt for Missing Girl
March 16, 2010

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/lindsey-baum-missing-girl-fbi/story?id=10107104
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/lindsey-baum-missing-girl-fbi/story?id=10107104&page=2

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2010, 06:05:18 PM »

Those who were known to have had a contact or were suppose to have a contact with Lindsey the evening that she went missing should have been LE's primary focus. 

+++++++++

Ockham's Razor

"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

Missing girl's mom now homeless
Story Published: May 12, 2010 at 4:31 PM PDT
Story Updated: May 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM PDT

TUMWATER, Wash. -- The mother of missing girl Lindsey Baum has new troubles, as not only has she lost her daughter; now she's lost her home.

"I never thought we'd be homeless, and we are," said Melissa Baum. She and her son can't afford another night in the motel they've been staying.

"We have truly lost everything," she said.

Paralyzed by pain, Melissa Baum hasn't worked since her daughter Lindsey disappeared from McCleary while walking home last June.

"You feel like you're being suffocated every waking moment," Melissa Baum said.

She's survived on her son's Social Security, but that wasn't enough to remain in the home they rented before Lindsey vanished.

"What if she gets away and comes home... and we're not there?" Melissa Baum worried. "As hard as it was to walk by bedroom and see police tape and not go in there, she still had a room."

But Baum says her son with special needs could no longer cope in McCleary.

"He has horrible nightmares every night," she said.

Josh expresses guilt over fighting with Lindsey before she disappeared and not walking her home. His behavior problems have escalated and Baum says that prompted a relative who took them in to lock them out.

The Problem Solvers have paid for Baum to stay another two weeks at the motel. The extended stay gives Baum time to send her son back East for the summer to stay with his dad while she looks for work, a place to live, and her missing daughter.

"I would live in a hotel or car the rest of my life if it would bring my daughter home," she said.

Baum is working with the housing authority in Thurston County to find a subsidized apartment but says she's told there's little hope of an opening before July.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/93633999.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2010, 08:17:41 PM »

Video:
http://www.komonews.com/news/93633999.html?skipthumb=Y

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2010, 08:21:05 PM »

Crews Search Sewers, Canal For Missing McCleary Girl
Posted: 5:58 pm PDT May 25, 2010
Updated: 6:45 pm PDT May 25, 2010

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Crews searched manhole covers and searched a canal in McCleary for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Grays Habor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said it’s a “routine follow up search” for Baum who has been missing since June 26. They were searching the sewers near where Lindsay was last seen.

SLIDESHOW: Crews Search Sewers, Canal In McCleary

The FBI called Lindsey’s mom, Melissa Baum, Tuesday morning and informed her of the search, said Baum's friend Kam Burkey.

Burkey told KIRO 7 that divers had some new equipment to search the sewers that they had not used before. She said this was not the first search below ground.

Crews didn’t find anything, Burkey said.

Anyone with information on Baum’s disappearance should contact the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office at 866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23676081/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2010, 09:02:58 PM »

Story Published: May 12, 2010 at 4:31 PM PDT
Story Updated: May 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM PDT

<snipped>

But Baum says her son with special needs could no longer cope in McCleary.

"He has horrible nightmares every night," she said.

Josh expresses guilt over fighting with Lindsey before she disappeared and not walking her home. His behavior problems have escalated and Baum says that prompted a relative who took them in to lock them out.

<snipped>

Comments

madmamma 37p ·  1 week ago

i am a famialy member of the baums and they both need help. she is the reason they were locked out of the house after being asked numerous time to find somewhere else to live after they were taken in out of the kindness of this persons heart. and was threatened daily by josh and his mother would do nothing but lay in bed and yell at him josh and his mother both did nothing but destroy the house broke out a window. the family member they were with had a lock put on her bedroom door to feel safe enough to sleep at night and go to other families homes to avoid them. melissa is using this situation for a pity party when she had a job waiting for and they offered her part time and to work around any hrs she need she didn't have to quite she chose to. this family has bent over backwards to help her and josh but she will not take any help or takes advantage.

madmamma 37p ·  1 week ago

thank you i hope more people start to see so that she has no choice but to seek the help she needs i'm not trying to be mean. i love her and josh and lindsey and we are all hurting. but taking advantage of this situation and her family is just wrong she's hurting a lot of people.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.