March 28, 2024, 06:22:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86283 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »

IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

JOSH BAUM

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 10:47:36 PM »

JOSH BAUM

When all the underlying dynamic that has been revealed/alleged encompassing Josh Baum and ... then when you consider the argument that must of been so heated that it dictated  intervention by a neighbour ... logic dictates that Lindsey's brother should not be overlooked as a person of interest.  Hey ... maybe he has not been overlooked but ... the dots cannot be connected.  Think about the six searches conducted at the creek within days following Lindsey's disappearance.  Think about the recent search with the dogs.

I can only speculate on a possible scenerio and ... it involve a chance meeting between  Lindsey and a still angry Josh within two block from their home ... a chance meeting following Lindsey being observed at Fifth and Maple by a neighbor driving to work.  Then somewhere a short distance off the beaten track ... things go out of hand.   

Consideing Melissa Baum passed a lie detector test ... I do not believe she has any first hand knowledge of wrongdoing.

I saw a photo of Josh Baum at the second vigil a few nights ago.  He is a good size.

Again ... I am not accusing but ... when what is known about Josh and Lindsey's relationship that appears to reach beyond normal sibling rivalry ... I believe that her brother should not be overlooked as a person of interest.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 10:49:25 PM »

The flushing of the water and treatment systems could have masked the initial strench of body decomposition body.  However ... after over a month ... would there still be a decomposition order?

What if Lindsey's remains were not disposed of but ... are out of sight ... maybe covered with debris or foilage.  Maybe her remains are lying not far from where she was last observed two blocks from home by a family friend who was driving to work.  Maybe a thorough search with the dogs should be conducted by authorities on ALL properties in that two block stretch.

Remember Jessica Lundsford.  This little girl's remains were found on property within a stone throw from her home ... from the bed she was abducted from. 

Janet

+++++++

McCleary Water / Wastewater manages both the water system from the wells into homes and businesses and the sewer system that takes wastewater to the treatment plant.

WATER SYSTEM FLUSHING

June 22nd through July 2nd

The City crew will be flushing the water system using various fire hydrants around town, click on the link below to read the entire Public Notice and what to do in your area when the flushing takes place.

Hydrant flushing notice 

Wastewater Treatment

Water System

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={CAF3B3FA-696A-4B0F-B441-C68ADF931009}

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »

JOSH BAUM

I speculate IF something happened to Lindsey at the hands of her brother ... it was completely unplanned.  I am not condoning but ... it could have been possibly provoked and ... he acted impulsively.  At twelve years old ... I believe this young man would have panicked and ... bolted.  In all probability ... no attempt or ... very little attempt at hiding his sister's body.  Maybe Lindsey was covered with debris or foilage.

I believe IF the above scenario took place ... Lindsey will be found in an out-of-sight spot on one of the properties in that two block radius or ... maybe the creek area that was searched six times.

Sheriff Scott stated in the search the other day ... that they were calling on neighbours again and requestioning them as well as neighbours who had yet to be contacted.  It does not appear that those properties were search to any extent ... only rural areas.

Also ... when it is considered what a resident said about Josh's behavior at that first vigil in regards to attempting to solicit money for the purchase of fireworks and ... KaraK's words about Josh's behavior at a search effort regarding Josh's only interest was in arranging a playdate with her son ... it appears that he does not comprehend that seriousness of the situation.  A lack of conscience can account for the fact there is no remorse.

I am only speculating.  Lindsey Baum is missing and ... something happened to her. 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

Think about precious little Jessica Lunsford.  Stuffed alive in a plastic bag ... buried less than 2 feet from the surface ... a stone throw from her home ... from the bedroom where she was abducted.  She was not recovered for weeks and ... it was suspicion that brought LE back to that trailer.  The first time LE was there ... it was determined she was still alive in a back room.  No search was done at that time.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 10:55:30 PM »

I never implied that any constitutional rights should be violated.  I just want to know if an attempt was made by LE to get permission from each resident in that two block stretch to search homes and property.  I believe that maybe Lindsey had an encounter on that stretch ... not necessarily a homeowner and ... her body is lying on one of those properties out of sight ... maybe covered with debris or foilage.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 10:59:06 PM »

The following statement by Sheriff Scott within four days of Lindsey's disappearance implies he considers the argument between Lindsey and Josh ... the argument that warranted intervention ... as insignificant.  I may have agreed to a point if it were not for all the combined allegations that encompass the dynamics of Josh and Lindsey's relationship.

When all is said and done ... I do not know to what extent Josh Baum has been investigated any more than the potential "persons of interest" that DD and others are researching.  We are all armchair detectives working with what is out there ... not just pulling speculations out of thin air.  However ... much more info is required if the dots are going to be connected.

The truth will be revealed!  In the meantime "respectfully" agreeing to disagree with each other when there is a difference of opinion is where it is at.

Janet

++++++

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

The Olympian - June 30, 2009

Lindsey left her cell phone at home before leaving to play with friends Friday, said Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott. Lindsey’s older brother had left the Maple Street residence before his sister after the two had a dispute over the bike Lindsey had borrowed from him that day – a common occurrence between frequently squabbling siblings, Scott added.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/896613.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 11:02:59 PM »

I would hope ... in the course of the investigation ... that Maple Stree residents in that two block stretch, respective properties, Josh Baum and Wayne Watnee have been investigated and ruled out ... not disregarded.

However ... when it was revealed that other day that authorities were retracing their steps in the investigation and questioning residents who could not be contacted when Lindsey went missing ... it leads me to believe that their respective properties has yet to be searched.

Janet

++++++++

Police chase leads on missing McCleary girl
Updated: 07/30/09

Officers and volunteers knocked on doors throughout town Tuesday, asking new questions and trying to reach people missed in previous interviews, Scott said.

Two teams with cadaver search dogs also roamed the town, he said, but the hot conditions limited the available scents and quickly wore out the dogs.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/827963.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 11:04:29 PM »

In the process of elimination ... I cannot comprehend why ANYBODY would not cooperate with authorities in regards to questioning and searching of property when it is considered a little girl is missing.

If I lived in McCleary and ... the authorities arrived at my door and requested to search my residence and property.  I would step aside and ... instruct them to go for it!

I do not believe for a second if those residences and properties between 5th on Maple and the Baum residence have not been search ... it is because residents would not give permission.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »

I have two younger brothers ... I raised three children ... my daughter has four kids between the ages of 6 and 11.  I know all about sibling rivalry but ... what has been revealed about the dynamics in Lindsey and Josh's relationship goes way beyond what I would consider typical.

IMO

Janet

++++++

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

... And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mamahead 13 hours ago wrote:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 11:08:39 PM »

THE WITNESSES

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 11:10:24 PM »

I stand by my position.

In the course of the investigation ... in the process of elimination ...

1.  I believe that all resident from 15th on Maple to the Baum residence should be considered persons of interest and questioned as well as the respective properties throughly searched.

2.  Considering the heated argument between Josh and Lindsey that dictated intervention  combined with other revealed dynamics encompassing the sibling relationship ... I believe Josh should be considered a person of interest.   

3.  Considering Wayne Watness connection to both Josh and Lindsey and ... the relation between his residence and the Baum residence ... I believe that this man should be a person of interest.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 11:11:27 PM »

Think about it.  What were the underlying dynamics in the sibling relationship that would cause Lindsey to articulate happiness at the prospect of her brother being removed from the home?  In my world ... this mindset goes way beyond sibling rivalry.

Janet

+++++++

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

Quote from: doubledecker on August 02, 2009, 07:39:43 PM

I also just got this info

Josh - Lindsey's brother has Aspergers and ADHD and he has NEVER been to juvie over anything related to his sister or school at all

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

I am not implying anything. what I just said was word for word exactly what I was told.  To tell you the truth I don't have the time to really think about all this because personally I am onto something else that has nothing whatsoever to do with Josh.  But if I can post something I have been told to help others, then I post it. 

I personally am not going to sit here and research josh baum.  I have to work on something else right now that I personally feel is something I need to do to help with something about this case. It involves something totally different, so sorry, I just don't have the time to discuss Josh Baum.  I personally believe he had nothing whatsoever to do with lindsey's disappearance and I am looking at something which I believe might very well have something to do with her and so I have to concentrate on that right now. 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 11:19:14 PM »

Are the following contradictary quotes words of a distraught mother who does not have a clue or ... do those words imply some kind of knowledge in regards to her precious daughter?

Janet

+++++++

MELISSA BAUM - THEN

FOX News – July 1, 2009-08-02

Melissa Baum said she thinks her little girl Lindsey, who vanished Friday night, was snatched and is no longer in their hometown.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5296...latestnews

MELISSA BAUM - NOW

Daily World – August 2, 2009-08-02

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 11:20:56 PM »

What could Melissa Baum have learned since July 1, 2009 that would change her thoughts concerning the whereabouts of her daughter?  To go from "out of the area" to "right under my nose" is quite a flip flop.

At this point in time ... I will give Melissa the benefit of my doubts that in her desperation ... she does not know what to think.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 11:24:15 PM »

JOSH BAUM - CLASSROOM EVACUATED?

If the fire alarm was pulled … the bell would have started ringing and … the entire school would have been evacuated.

An elementary student setting off a fire alarm would result in a reprimand by school officials and fire authorities but … somehow I do not believe there would legal consequences UNLESS it had happened before.

I contend the class evacuation incident was unrelated to the felony charges that resulted in a guilty plea by Josh.

Think about.  KaraK was uninformed regarding aspects encompassing Josh and the Juvenile Detention System.  Could it be that she was also unaware of the underlying dynamic encompassing the 911 call and the ride home from mlachester’s residence in a police car?

I cannot get past mlacheste claims.  If  I were to obstruct justice by fabricating a story encompassing an incident … I would not involve the small police force of McCleary in that fabrication.  Logic would dictate that my words could be easily disputed.

When all is said and done … this young man certainly had issues that reached beyond the average 12 year old.  This makes me both sad and suspicious.

Monkeys ... felony charges again a 12 year old boy is serious stuff.  How many 12 year olds do you know personally who have been charged with a felony.  I am 62 years of age and ... I do not know one.

Janet

+++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1240 on: July 05, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

I don't know if he ever actually went to juvie.  All I know for sure is he gets picked on a lot (my kids have participated verbally and been in trouble for this as well) by kids trying to get a reaction - spitting, name calling etc. - To my knowledge that is where most of his trouble has been with little fights amongst kids and complaints from them or their parents.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865744#msg865744

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

... Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 11:30:55 PM »

I do not think it is Lindsey's father who accompanied Melissa Baum to the polygraph..

When the following two articles are taken into consideration ... Scott Baum did not arrive in McCleary until July 4th or 5th.  Sheriff Scott claimed on July 2nd that Melissa Barum had taken a polygraph.

Janet

++++++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

KOMO News – Monday, July 6, 2009

Baum, who lives in Tennessee, arrived in McCleary over the weekend with his heart in a knot. The father said he had to get clearance from his military superiors before making the trip.

Baum hadn't seen his daughter, Lindsey Baum, in a year. He and her mother divorced three years ago. He stayed in Tennessee and his ex-wife moved to Washington with their daughter.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50075052.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 11:32:58 PM »

Maybe the LE are attempting to connect the dots in regards to "what info is known" in the latest search.

Janet

+++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html

Police chase leads on missing McCleary girl
Updated: 07/30/09

Officers and volunteers knocked on doors throughout town Tuesday, asking new questions and trying to reach people missed in previous interviews, Scott said.

Two teams with cadaver search dogs also roamed the town, he said, but the hot conditions limited the available scents and quickly wore out the dogs.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/827963.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.