March 28, 2024, 05:19:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86281 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2009, 11:34:38 PM »

WE ARE ALL SPECULATING

The point is ... we are all speculating.  Nobody knows for certain what was the felony that Josh Baum pleaded guilty to.  Nevertheless ... it does appear that this young man has his share of issues.

To tell the truth ... my focus in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum ... a focus that dictates that all avenues that lead back to this little girl on that walk home along Maple should be investigated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2009, 11:37:32 PM »

MORE THAN ONE MONTH TOO LATE

Police chase leads on missing McCleary girl
Updated: 07/30/09   1:42 am

Searchers returned to the streets of McCleary under a brutal sun Tuesday to follow up on new leads in the hunt for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

About 25 officers and searchers with dogs braved near-record temperatures to re-canvass areas of town, Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

A recent $6,000 reward for information in the missing girl’s case has produced a new wave of tips, Scott said. Surrounding law enforcement agencies including the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office and the Aberdeen Police Department sent officers to help perform follow-up searches and interviews.

About six core investigators have been leading the effort to find Lindsey, who disappeared while walking a few blocks home June 26. The detectives have found no evidence explaining the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl’s disappearance, but they continue sorting through thousands of tips.

Officers and volunteers knocked on doors throughout town Tuesday, asking new questions and trying to reach people missed in previous interviews, Scott said.

Two teams with cadaver search dogs also roamed the town, he said, but the hot conditions limited the available scents and quickly wore out the dogs.

Scott said detectives and extra officers expect to follow up on new tips in town for at least the rest of the week. He asked anyone with any potentially helpful information to call 866-915-8299.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/827963.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »

Could the truth encompassing the implication that Josh Baum had was involved in any way with the Juvenile Detention System be confirmed or denied by any of our Monkey researchers.  If so ... what was the offence.  It could be that Josh's age may imply that info is not public record.

ThankS

Janet

++++++++++

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

THE FELONY

So we have no idea what the unrevealed felony charge was that Josh Baum pled guilty to but … it is speculated/rumored that the felony was arson related.  Some have made a choice to give this speculation/rumor credibility and … that is OK..

However … I speculate that the felony may have been related to the comments of mlachester.  Think about it.  This woman did not hide her identity.  She involved 911 and local LE in the scenario encompassing Lindsey and implicating Josh.  Why would mlachester lie while obviously aware that 911 and LE sources could easily refute her words if fabricated.

Janet

+++++

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

... Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 11:44:16 PM »

Do Monkeys believes that Josh Baum should be given a free pass ... he should be disregarded as a person of interest by investigators in the process of elimination or ... should his actions and whereabouts after he was sent home by the family friend following the dispute with Lindsey and Michaela be investigated?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 11:47:52 PM »

The following two posts indicate that Josh Baum in unconcerned over the disappearance of his sister.

Janet

++++++

mamahead 13 hours ago wrote:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time.  He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871046;topicseen#msg871046

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 11:52:37 PM »

IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

JOSH BAUM

In the process of elimination ... I hope that the concerns of McCleary residents in regards to Lindsey's brother were not not disregarded by Undersheriff Rick Scott.  I hope the concerns of McCleary residents were taken seriously and ... Josh Baum was not ruled out as a person of interest without investigation ... without questioning and ... without searching.

Janet

++++++++

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

The Olympian - June 30, 2009

Lindsey left her cell phone at home before leaving to play with friends Friday, said Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott. Lindsey’s older brother had left the Maple Street residence before his sister after the two had a dispute over the bike Lindsey had borrowed from him that day – a common occurrence between frequently squabbling siblings, Scott added.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/896613.html

Residents of McCleary Speak Out

... Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time.  He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

Lindsey Baum

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Melissa Baum

KING 5 News – July 2, 2009

If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 11:55:10 PM »

JOSH BAUM

I feel for Josh Baum ... my heart breaks.  Many anger issues that follow children into adulthood are rooted in experiences akin to those that KaraK describes.

Nevertheless ... a little ten year girl is missing and ... all avenues in the course of the investigation must be persued.  Justice for Lindsey Baum dictates that no free passes are handed out based on circumstances.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:45 AM »

Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871164;topicseen#msg871164

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 11:58:02 PM »

JOSH BAUM

Did Josh Baum go straight home following the argument he had with his sister as instructed by the "family friend" or ... was there an encounter Lindsey in in the short distance between the neighbours observation and their home?

Was Josh still harboring resentment toward his sister in regards to the dispute over the bike that had taken place 30 minutes prior?

Janet

+++++++

KaraK
« Reply #1936 on: July 10, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »

The conversation was apparently quite short and consisted of little more then a "Josh you need to go home" Josh trying to explain what was going on and the girls asking the lady to tell Josh to go home again.  
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg873229#msg873229

The Daily World - July 3, 2009

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg863022

KaraK

Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2009, 12:01:22 AM »

The passed polygraph implies that Melissa Baum did not initially have any knowledge pertaining to circumstances encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

Janet

++++++++

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2009, 12:02:52 AM »

Melissa Baum does not reveal the name of the "family friend" who intervened in the argument between Josh and Lindsey.

Janet

++++++

MELISSA BAUM

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

DID JOSH BAUM GO HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

When I consider the Jessica Lunford case.  This precious little girl was found burird on a property a stone throw away from her home weeks following her disappearance.  In the meantime search efforts were being conducted far and wide.

In the process of elimination ... I consider Josh Baum a person of interest unless he was sitting at home with his Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM ... the time Lindsey left the Baum residence.  This is where he should have been if he had adhered to the instructions of the "friend of the family" who intervened in the bike argument between him and his sister.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2009, 12:20:35 AM »

Think about it.  Considering the girls left the video store at 8:19 PM and ... then  went to the Baum residence prior to beginning their jouney to the Kampen residence with Josh ... there could only be about a 30 minute time span between the girls' parting with Josh following the argument and ... Lindsey's expected time home after leaving the Kampen residence.

Inquiring minds want to know what time did Josh Baum arrive home that evening.

In the process of elimination ... all avenues ... even difficult avenues ... must be explored.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
« Reply #1936 on: July 10, 2009, 07:07:48 PM
»

The conversation was apparently quite short and consisted of little more then a "Josh you need to go home" Josh trying to explain what was going on and the girls asking the lady to tell Josh to go home again.  
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg873229#msg873229

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin ...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg863022

KaraK

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2009, 12:25:04 AM »

According to Michaela's mother the overnighter discussion occured between Lindsey and her daughter on the walk from the Baums. 

Janet

+++++

KaraK
« Reply #1081 on: July 05, 2009, 04:00:50 AM »

According to my daughter the thought of anyone spending the night at my house was thought up on the way to my house. So, Lindsey's mom would have had reason to be worried when she did not show up by 10ish because she at that time was (to my knowledge) not aware the girls had asked me or were going to ask to spend the night at my house or that I'd said no.  I believe she was under the impression that both girls would be coming back to her house which would take them longer because Kayla has to bring along many outfits if she stays the night.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864834#msg864834

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2009, 12:32:37 AM »

I can remember collaborating with friends regarding spending the night at each others home ... regarding how were going to convince our parents.  Sleepovers were fun.

The only part of the scenario that bothers me is the adults who made choices for a ten year old that were not in her best interest.

A ten year old was sent away from the Kampen/Williams residence to walk the streets of McCleary defenceless against the dangers that lurk.

Melissa Baum was unconcerned as long as Lindsey met her ten o'clock curfrew.

For crying out loud ... ten year old little girls should be in bed at 10:00 PM ... not walking the streets unsupervised.

Janet

++++

KARA KAMPEN

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

SCOTT WILLIAMS

KOMO News - June 28, 2009

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

MELISSA BAUM

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2009, 12:37:07 AM »

JOSH BAUM

Residents of McCleary Speak Out

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

KaraK
« Reply #1762 on: July 09, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870856#msg870856

KaraK
« Reply #1602 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:08 AM »

Lindsey's brother has a temper but to seriously hurt her I do not think so -  I've seen them fight and argue numerous times and know he gets mad for a minute and then he's over it. They both are a bit temperamental but he especially thinks highly of Lindsey and nothing in me since she's gone missing made me think he was any way involved. - Now that is just my gut feeling topped with the lack of any form of transportation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg869280;topicseen#msg869280

KaraK

KaraK
« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871046;topicseen#msg871046

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2009, 08:57:18 AM »

THE FELONY

Could the truth encompassing the implication that Josh Baum had was involved in any way with the Juvenile Detention System be confirmed or denied by any of our Monkey researchers.  If so ... what was the offence.  It could be that Josh's age may imply that info is not public record.

Thank

Janet

++++++++++

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Janet,  there was a link provided earlier, perhaps last week in the threads.  There was a juvenile hearing he attended, and he plead guilty.  Because he is a juvi, what the charge was for we do not know, but it stated a felony.  There was discussion that it was arson related.   

I really do not think he is involved in her disappearance, if he acted alone.  I do not think he could have assisted an adult and still be home for his 10PM curfew. I am pretty sure he was on the radar screen early on, and investigated pretty throughly.  JMO

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2009, 09:04:44 AM »

JOSH BAUM

Janet, I strongly agree with you on this.  If we cannot consider or discuss Josh, the only one fighting with Lindsey that last day, then we have no reason to be here.  The reasons given for not looking at him are not compelling to me.    A moment of uncontrolled rage and a little help with cleanup is all it would have required for Josh to be involved.   Feeling sorry for Josh is not the point here; finding Lindsey is.   

Chi-M

Chi, I don't think anyone said we were not considering Josh or that it couldn't be discussed, or that investigations on his background are not important. It doesn't mean that we can't focus on other issues, and not dedicate the whole thread to one suspect.  When page after page is covered on one issue, we lose focus on all the other suspects and circumstances. 

Do I personally think Josh was involved, NO...I don't think he is mentally capable or focused enough to have done this by himself. Maybe the focus should be who may have helped him?  Not his mother as she has taken a poly and passed.  Perhaps there should be a separate thread just to discuss Josh.  Would that keep everyone happy??

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2009, 09:08:14 AM »

I also just got this info

Josh - Lindsey's brother has Aspergers and ADHD and he has NEVER been to juvie over anything related to his sister or school at all

dd

Are you say that you know for sure that John Baum never pleaded guilty to a felony in Juvenile Court or ... are you implying the charges were unrelated to Lindsey or school.

Janet

I am not implying anything. what I just said was word for word exactly what I was told.  To tell you the truth I don't have the time to really think about all this because personally I am onto something else that has nothing whatsoever to do with Josh.  But if I can post something I have been told to help others, then I post it. 

I personally am not going to sit here and research josh baum.  I have to work on something else right now that I personally feel is something I need to do to help with something about this case. It involves something totally different, so sorry, I just don't have the time to discuss Josh Baum.  I personally believe he had nothing whatsoever to do with lindsey's disappearance and I am looking at something which I believe might very well have something to do with her and so I have to concentrate on that right now. 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2009, 09:13:47 AM »

THE WHITE VEHICLE

Considering the following ... why was a ten year old little girl ... with no means to defend herself ... put at risk by being allowed to walk the streets of McCleary without adult supervision?

Janet

++++++

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.