March 28, 2024, 11:30:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86285 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2009, 09:24:10 AM »

THE INITIAL SEARCH

This is the first article posted in the first thread of this case:

Small town baffled, alarmed at 10-year-old girl's disappearance

Story Updated: Jun 27, 2009 at 9:52 PM PDT
By Ray Lane and KOMO News Web Staff

MCCLEARY, Wash. - A wide-ranging search is under way for a 10-year-old girl who vanished Friday evening while walking home from a friend's house in this small town set amid forested hills west of Olympia. And now the entire town is worried.

Lindsey J. Baum was last seen at 9:15 p.m. Friday when she left her friend's home on Maple Street, where she had been visiting, said Dave Pimentel of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home.

A volunteer goes door to door, passing out fliers about the missing girl.
"She hasn't been seen or heard from since," Pimentel said.

Her mother reported her missing at 10:50 p.m. And as the hours drag by with no sign of her, the girl's family fears she may have been taken by a stranger.

Search teams have been out looking for the girl, using bloodhounds. Sheriff's deputies, meanwhile, are calling people who live in the neighborhood and also are going door to door to see if anyone heard or saw anything.

Other searchers are combing the nearby woods on ATVs. Everyone is anxious for any sign of the missing girl.

Pimentel said Lindsey has never been a runaway. "We don't suspect that at this time," he said.

The girl's disappearance has shocked many residents of McCleary, population 1,550, where the biggest employer is a lumber mill that manufactures doors and people know their neighbors.

"We don't know what happened to her yet. All we know is she's missing, and we're taking every effort we can to try and locate her," he added.

Police say it appears Lindsey walked at least part of the way with home with friends, who didn't see anything unusual.

Melissa McCann, a family friend, said, "This is a small town. These things don't happen. And yet here they are. She comes from her friend's (house) a lot, so it doesn't make sense that she didn't show up at home. We're just baffled."

Pimentel said it's strange that nobody saw anything unusual.

"Such a small community like this - you can't do much in a town this size without everybody knowing about it," he said. "Everybody in town knows she's unaccounted for."

Lindsey's mother admits the 10-year old had been fighting with her brother in the moments before she was last seen, and that Lindsey is still upset about her parent's recent divorce.

But with every passing hour, there are mounting worries that the friendly girl who will talk with anybody is in serious trouble.

Lindsey was last seen wearing a gray hooded pullover sweatshirt, with blue jeans and black shoes. She stands about 4-feet-10-inches and weighs about 85 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Grays Harbor 911 Center at (800) 281-6944 or the McCleary Police Department at (360) 495-3107.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49343017.html

THE TRACKING DOGS

Why was Lindsey's scent not picked up by these dogs.  Think about it ... the Maple Street route was taken by her both going to and coming from the Kampen/Williams residence.  What about the Shell station where the bike was left.

Janet

++++++

KOMO News - June 28, 2009

A wide-ranging search was launched early Saturday in the town and the surrounding forests. The town was criss-crossed three times, but not a trace of Lindsey has been found. Even bloodhounds failed to pick up her scent.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said authorities have run into several dead ends with almost no signs of the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl, who was last spotted wearing a blue pullover shirt and blue jeans.

“I don’t know anything more than I knew Saturday afternoon,” he said, “but I’m not willing to admit that I know anything less.”

Scott said bloodhounds traced the route Lindsey took early on from the friend’s house to her own home, but didn’t find any scent. And in places where Lindsey once played — parks and by the creek — Lindsey’s scent has been vanishing.

The loss of scent could be a combination of factors — the heat on the sidewalk could have dissipated it for instance, he said.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »

IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

One month too late!

In the process of elimination ... homes and property within that two block stretch from home where Lindsey was witnessed by a neighbour should have been searched at the getgo.  Residents should of been considered persons of interest and brought in for questioning ... not called by LE inquiring whether they saw anything.

In the process of elimination ... the home and property of Melissa Baum should have been search at the getgo.  When you consider the revealed dynamics encompassing Lindsey's brother ... Josh Baum should have been considered a person of interest and brought in for questioning.

In the process of elimination ... the home and property of Wayne Watnee should have been searched at the getgo.  When you consider where this man resides in relation to the the Baum residence and ... his connection to both Linsey and Josh ... this man should have been considered a person of interest and brought in for questioning.

Janet

++++++

Fresh eyes join search for missing girl
Story Published: Jul 28, 2009 at 5:55 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM PDT

By Luke Duecy  Watch the story MCCLEARY, Wash. -- It's been more than a month since Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend's house, but investigators are not giving up.

On Tuesday, detectives from Pierce County joined the search, hoping to turn up new leads or tips in the case.

They searched homes, trash cans and crawl spaces near where Lindsey was last seen, and cadaver-sniffing dogs were also brought in to comb the area

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

You know I agree with you on this. The answer to this is not going to be complicated. The simplest questions have to be answered first, and then move out in concentric circles to a more far reaching investigation. This seems not to have been done, and much time has already been wasted with days of no searching or investigation

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »

THE TRACKING DOGS

Why would the outcome differ from the initial search with tracking dog one month earlier?  Did it have something to do with the "additional tips" that were received?

Janet

++++++

Searchers Brave Heat In Search For Missing McCleary Girl
Posted: 12:56 pm PDT July 28, 2009
Updated: 2:48 pm PDT July 28, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- As temperatures soar near 100, teams from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and Pierce County are in McCleary Tuesday conducting another search for missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

The teams, including search dogs, are battling the heat as they check up on additional tips and re-check the area hoping to find the girl who has been missing since June 26.

The skyrocketing temperatures are making the search very difficult for people and animals.

"It's really hard. It's hot. It's hot for us; it's hot for the dogs. The scent conditions aren't as good," said searcher Beth Chesier.

Searchers and dogs have been seeking refuge inside a cool building to rest and drink as much water as possible before the teams hit the field again, going door to door interviewing everyone to find some clue that will lead to Lindsey.

Though the work is hard in the heat, searchers said they're glad to be part of the effort to help bring Lindsey home.

A $6,000 reward is being offered by Crimestoppers for information that helps find her.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2009, 11:13:24 AM »

It would appear that there is some credibility to mlachester's words ... words that imply that Josh Baum should be considered a person of interest in the process of elimination in the investigation into the disappearance of his sister.

Janet

+++++++

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

++++++++

I have a phone number those calls were made from for the report, I have the time PERIOD but no actual date.  I can't post the phone number on here.

supposedly 3-4 calls were made and one to cps and said she does not know if a report was made or not

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »

I am going to go out on a limb here.  I will say this then I don't have time for the josh baum theory. 

I have asked for the info jessstar needs to look up the public record for josh.  Someone was going to ask for that info yesterday.  that would settle all of this.  I have not heard back from that person yet, but as soon as I do I will know whether or not that person is willing to give us the info so jessstar can look for that record.  I explained that this would end all this back and forth yes there was a 911 report and no there was not.  At this point I am not choosing sides as to who to believe, although I feel if a person can settle this they should so we can get on to whatever it is we are doing.

if this person can prove this report exists, then we will know.  If they choose not to help prove this, then why should I believe anything they say?  we have a couple of people who obviously had some kind of disagreement along the line somewhere and one says this and the other says that.  I can't say oh I believe one because they say so.  if one of them can PROVE they are the one telling the truth and that the other is lying, they the one who has the means to PROVE it should.  So if they choose not to do so, I am not believing them. 

if they are so outspoken with the truth, then they should give up that info.  If not, then I guess they are really that concerned about the truth, rather all they want to do is bash lindsey's family.  that is my personal opinion.

actually to tell you the truth I need off of here for a bit because I am getting aggrivated at this whole josh baum thing. 

if anyone needs me, you can find me at my profile. 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »

DD ... I respectfully disagree.

It is my understanding that PROOF in the form of records when it involves a minor within CPS ... within any branch of the system ... is not forthcoming.

I am not saying that mlachester is the bearer of the truth.  However ... when it is considered that she indentifies herself in her comments and she involves CPS, 911 and the small police force of McCleary in the alleged incident that involves Lindsey ... I will not disregard her words.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »

WHAT IF LINDSEY IS TELLING THE TRUTH?  WHAT IF MLACHESTER IS TELLING THE TRUTH?

let me add to this info, as I believe people take all of this however they choose to further what they think, when actually, I have heard a LOT LOT more having to do with this but because it has NOTHING at all to do with Josh Baum and might be something that would sway people into thinking things they should not (because I can't post ALL of what this is about), then I think I should at least say what I personally think about all of this. 

I believe there is some on-going feud(if you will) between ML(marilyn Lachester) and MB(Melissa Baum).  supposedly marilyn has called the police on Melissa Baum 3-4 times and has called cps on her once.  This happened in the summer of 2008 as far as I am told.  Mind you I had someone who knows marilyn ask her specific questions and these are the answers I am getting(I intend to talk with Marilyn herself, to be certain this is actually what she said, however, I already believe the person who asked for me, but just to be able to say it is from the horses mouth, I intend to veryify all of this through Marilyn).... in the meantime I am sharing what I can from the person who asked her for me. 

I asked for the phone number the 911 call was called from and the date, so jessstar could try to find the report.  what I was told as an answer to these questions was:

911 was called in the summer of 2008.  Marilyn called 3-4 times to the police.  She called cps once on Melissa Baum.  This had nothing to do with Josh Baum.  Marilyn says she does not know if a report was made or not.  She called them and she does not know what they did concerning making a report, but she "assumes" there is an incident report because she called them.  So there very well might not be a report at all. 

Evidently, nothing happened about all of these calls because lindsey was still living at home with her mother.  So whatever it was which marilyn called about did not seem important enough to the police to do anything about it. 

Now I do know a couple of things marilyn called about, but I am not going to post that, she can post it somewhere if she chooses to do so, which it seems as though she has no qualms about posting about Melissa or Josh.

If marilyn is telling the truth about what she felt was wrong enough that she needed to call the police and cps, then the question is, was it really happening?  Well, evidently the police did not think it anything that warranted lindsey being taken out of the home or for her mother to be  in trouble etc;  so here is what you have to decided to believe.  Was there really anything that bad going on.  Did the police do their job in looking at the accusations by marilyn?  Was marilyn just mad at MB and josh and was calling about things that were not true or blown out of proportion?  Was lindsey telling marilyn things and marilyn thought they were worse than they were?

see we don't KNOW, all I know is what marilyn is saying and that she does not know if there is a police report and also that the police did nothing about anything.  so what does that tell us?  It tells us either the police did not do their job and neither did cps, or... there is nothing bad going on to warrant any action by the police or cps. 

I also have info from another source other than marilyn about one of these incidents where there is a report.  And it had nothing at all to do with josh baum, and it was nothing that anyone got in trouble for nor did it warrant taking lindsey out of the home etc.  And from the extent of what I have been told actually happened, it was something that probably 80% or 90% of people would have done under the circumstances, IF the circumstances are such that I have been told.  However, am I told the truth?  I believe I was, as the police did not think this was out of line to do and no actionns were taken about it. 

Now why is marilyn saying all these horrible things were going on, I don't know.  She probably believes they were.  Obviously the police do not believe they were, or both the police and cps just did not care.  who really knows. 

as for the white car incident, supposedly marilyn is saying this happened a week before lindsey disappeared, however, marilyn HEARD about it, she did not KNOW about it.  Marilyn was not even living in McCleary at this time, she still does not live in McCleary.  She does have a lot of friends there and she does HEAR things. 

Now this is something I have no idea what this is about, but love4ever has dug up a court record for ML for assault in the summer of 2008.  I have no idea what this is about, but we can see that ML also assaults people.  So who do we believe here? 

I really don't know.  I do know what the report is about, and it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with josh baum.   

DD

What if Lindsey is telling the truth regarding her brother's abuse?  What if mlachester is revealing exactly how the incident unfolded?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2009, 06:54:38 PM »

DD'S SOURCE - MLACHESTER'S FRIEND

Is DD in contact with mlachester?

Janet

I am in contact with a good friend of marilyn's family and this person ask Marilyn specifically the questions I asked her to ask.  Marilyn also told her that I can talk with her(marilyn) personally and I intend on getting ahold of Marilyn herself TODAY.  This was Marilyn's suggestion as I am told through the family friend.  I did not wish to bother marilyn but because I have been invited by her to talk with her, I will.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »

Think about it.

There was a confirmed sighting of Lindsey at 5th on Maple at 9:30 PM just two blocks from the Baum residence.  This would coincide with Kara Kampen and Scott Williams' time frame in regards to when Lindsey left their residence.

Considering Melissa Baum and Scott Williams passed a polygraph ... it can be assumed that neither participated in an action that resulted the disappearances of Lindsey or ... at that time possessed any knowledge encompassing what happened.

The above would imply that something happened to Lindsey in that two block stretch.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Did Josh Baum returned home as instructed following the argument with his sister?  Was he home with Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM?

If my two questions involving Lindsey's brother are answered ... Melissa Baum, Scott Willaims and Josh Baum can all be eliminated as persons of interest in the process of elimination.

Janet

++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2009, 08:15:47 PM »

WAS JOSH BAUM CONSIDERED A PERSON OF INTEREST?  DID JOSH BAUM RETURN HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

I have not read one quote from Kara, Melissa or Sheriff Scott that Josh Baum was considered a person of interest in the process of elimination in the investigation and ...  was interrogated accordingly.

One quote in regards to a police interrogation or ... one quote that reveals that Josh Baum went home per the family friend's instructions ... one quote that reveals that this young man was with his Mom when his sister left the Kampen/Williams residence ... will shut this wannabe detective up in regards to Josh Baum.

KaraK would not answer me directly in regards to whether Josh Baum went straight home as instructed following the argument with his sister.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2009, 10:19:53 PM »

DD'S SOURCE - MLACHESTER'S FRIEND

... how about this, I just copy the email here,

this is to me from a friend of marilyns

first off she does suspect josh and his mom, because she thinks his mom lets him do anything and all the abuse she witnessed.  also she says the place she heard the dogs last picked up a scent (which she acknowledges is hearsay) is the same street she lived on at pine and 1st, and she's kinda haunted by that, she says lindsey would always run to her.  the phone number she made those 911 calls, which she says were at least 3 or 4, was xxxxxxxx, and it was around summer of last year, something like that.  she doesn't know if cops made a report or what they did exactly, but says they would have had to do an incident report or something, and one time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha.  she didn't hesitate or anything, she says Sgt. xxxxxxxx contacted her the very next day after lindsey disappeared and she asked him right off, have you checked the river and other places josh hangs out, and he said xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  she's also curious about the white car, she says she was already moved when that report was made involving lindsey so she doesn't know too much else about it, but just that there's a lot of roads going in and out mccleary.  thinks kara is an attention whore.  i'll do this in 2 parts, there's more...

she doesn't know a xxxxxxx.  She says that street, Maple, is pretty short and there are very few houses on it, like 1 house w/little kids and possibly 1 house w/ older kids and maybe another house, not very residential.  She hasn't been there in a while but doesn't think she has friends there, and as far as she's heard she didn't stop anywhere, that she headed straight home.  Also, she knows for a fact xxxxxxxx was there that night although she doesn't know if he still lives there.  She happens to know because he's a friend, his name is xxxxxxx, he works at xxxxxxxxxxx and that night he either lost his keys or left them at work or the bar (he goes there a lot) and had to crawl through his window at Kara's and fell and broke his rib.  yeah, crazy.  other than that she doesn't know who all was there.  but she's definately lying about not knowing a xxxxxxx, lol.  shit, i forgot to ask her about the gosh dang witness.  and if xxxxx had a car, sheesh.  she said she don't know if melissa was lying about her car, she did see her driving it when she was there, but i heard that her key was broke or missing, something like that.  who knows on that one.  i believe it was kara who said that, about the car key. oh, the white car report w/lindsey occured within one week of her disappearance, and that's about all she knows about it.  anything i didn't answer she said i don't know.  alsoi she said you can write her xxxxxxxx, and i'll get a link to you, but i have to run xxxxxxxxxx, i'll look for the article online too, but after reading it again i really don't think there is anything new much.  weird how she says i will find my daughter, as she's selling off her stuff.  well that;s what i heard anyway, i guess it could be a rumour, i'm sure she is strapped for cash though.  god, don't know what to think about her,  very sad any which way i suppose.  xxxxxxxxxx this is just stuff about where she had to go and do stuff for family etc xxxxxxxxxx marilyn's not even convinced josh has asbergers.  it's a very subtle thing i can tell you, fine line between asbergers and asshole.  gotta run for a bit.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2009, 12:00:02 PM »

DD's SOURCE - MLACHESTER'S FRIEND

ROGER

an email to me about what marilyn told her friend

this email is in early july

marilyn told me about roger, she knows them all well, and is good friends with roger i guess, but i don't know anything else.  she definately said that's her roommate, kara hasn't said one thing like that, i would think if he had recently moved or something marilyn would know (she knows a lot of people)  most people here do, have lived here all their lives etc.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »

MELISSA BAUM - NOT A PERSON OF INTEREST!!

McCleary LE ticked Melissa Baum off as a suspect very early on in the investigation ... prior to her passing a polygraph.  Why?  Would it not make sense ... in the process of elimination ... to consider Lindsey's mother as a person of interest.

Either this LE detatchment is incompetent or ... was on to something very early on.

Janet

+++++++

Search intensifies for missing 10-year old Washington girl
KING
Published: July 1, 2009

The missing-girl’s mother said she volunteered to take a polygraph late Tuesday, wanting to clear herself - although police tell us she is not a suspect.

“I don’t want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don’t want anything like that. I want everyone to know my daughter is missing,” said Melissa Baum, the missing-girl’s mother.

http://www2.counton2.com/cbd/news/national/article/search_intensifies_for_missing_10-year_old_washington_girl/40240/

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2009, 12:06:44 PM »

It must be remembered that there was a confirmed sighting shortly after 9:30 PM of Lindsey on Maple at 5th ... two blocks from her home.  This would coincide with the 9:15PM - 9:30 PM timeframe given by Kara and Scott as to when Lindsey left their home walking along Maple.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2009, 12:09:19 PM »

THE TENANT

Could all the activity have been taking place somewhere along Maple Street in an attempt to locate Lindsey at the time the Kampen/Williams tenant arrive home and found himself locked out of his separate accommodations (basement suite)?  Could this be the reason why the "break-in" went unnoticed.

Considering mlachester's details encompassing the window scenario ... I am a believer in her account.  In my opinion ... logic implies that this woman would be fabricating stories ... stories that could be so easily refuted by official sources.

On the other hand ... I do not believe that Kara was lying regarding who was present in her home when Lindsey embarked on her Maple Street journey.  Obviously ... this tenant was not home between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM.

Janet

++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2009, 12:12:25 PM »

THE TENANT

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2009, 12:14:58 PM »

janet-

i am just wondering how you think jb could have abducted his sister and where she is now if he did do something to her?

i am also wondering if you have a theory which involved mb that you would be willing to share with us?

IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

JOSH BAUM

I speculate IF something happened to Lindsey at the hands of her brother ... there was a chance meeting within that two block stretch between the confirmed sighting of Lindsey and the Baum residence.  I contend that whatever happened was completely unplanned.  I am not condoning but ... the attack could could have been provoked from Josh's perspective and ... he acted impulsively.  At twelve years old ... I believe this young man would have panicked and ... bolted after the fact.  In all probability ... no attempt or ... very little attempt at hiding his sister's body.  Maybe Lindsey was covered with debris or foilage.

I believe IF the above scenario took place ... Lindsey will be found in an out-of-sight spot on one of the properties in that two block stretch or ... maybe the creek area that was searched six times.  Maybe a witness had placed Josh in the area of the creek.

Sheriff Scott stated in regards to the search the other day ... that they were calling on neighbours again and requestioning them as well as neighbours who had yet to be contacted.  It does not appear that those properties in that two block stretch were search to any extent ... only rural areas.

I am only speculating.  Lindsey Baum is missing and ... something happened to her.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2009, 12:16:50 PM »

janet-

i am just wondering how you think jb could have abducted his sister and where she is now if he did do something to her?

i am also wondering if you have a theory which involved mb that you would be willing to share with us?

sunshine

Considering Melissa Baum passed a polygraphy ... I DO NOT have a theory that involves Melissa in the initial disappearance of her daughter or ... having any initial knowledge.

However when I consider Melissa's flip flop in regards to her initial speculation that her daughter was no longer in the McCleary area ... I somehow believe that she is now in possession of specific knowledge that is contradictory and ... may have been involved in a coverup to protect Josh.

Again ... this is all speculation based on the following quotes.

Janet

++++++++

MELISSA BAUM - THEN

FOX News – July 1, 2009-08-02

Melissa Baum said she thinks her little girl Lindsey, who vanished Friday night, was snatched and is no longer in their hometown.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5296...latestnews

MELISSA BAUM - NOW

Daily World – August 2, 2009-08-02

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2009, 12:22:24 PM »

Janet,  I don't know who, beyond the police themselves can provide this information to you.  Why don't you contact them with your question? Or send them an email?  Clearly we are not going to be able to provide a link to you that will answer these questions for you. I am afraid that you are so convinced that this is what happened, that you may be  overlooking more obvious evidence that may lead in a totally different direction, or worse causing someone else to do so. 

AZSunny ... each Monkey on this forum is free to pursue the avenue of speculation that they wish.

I do not believe that a stranger/a sex offender had anything to do with Lindsey Baum's disappearance.  However ... I have read page after page of research by Monkeys who lean in this direction.  I sincerely attempt to comprehend why it is believed that a stranger abduction is a possibility.  However ... when all is said and done ... I fail to grasp.  Nevertheless ... considering the truth remains elusive ... who am I to say that this avenue of speculative is distracting others from the truth.

Janet

++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.