March 28, 2024, 02:15:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86290 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

Mods ... please delete above quote.  I messed up in my attempt to edit the stack.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904931#msg904931

Quote from: AZSunny on August 08, 2009, 10:43:41 PM

Janet,  I don't know who, beyond the police themselves can provide this information to you.  Why don't you contact them with your question? Or send them an email?  Clearly we are not going to be able to provide a link to you that will answer these questions for you. I am afraid that you are so convinced that this is what happened, that you may be  overlooking more obvious evidence that may lead in a totally different direction, or worse causing someone else to do so. 

Tamikosmom
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #949 on: August 08, 2009, 11:20:40 PM »

AZSunny ... each Monkey on this forum is free to pursue the avenue of speculation that they wish.

I do not believe that a stranger/a sex offender had anything to do with Lindsey Baum's disappearance.  However ... I have read page after page of research by Monkeys who lean in this direction.  I sincerely attempt to comprehend why it is believed that a stranger abduction is a possibility.  However ... when all is said and done ... I fail to grasp.  Nevertheless ... considering the truth remains elusive ... who am I to say that this avenue of speculative is distracting others from the truth.

Janet

++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »

WAS JOSH BAUM CONSIDERED A PERSON OF INTEREST?  DID JOSH BAUM RETURN HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

I have not read one quote from Kara, Melissa or Sheriff Scott that Josh Baum was considered a person of interest in the process of elimination in the investigation and ...  was interrogated accordingly.

One quote in regards to a police interrogation or ... one quote that reveals that Josh Baum went home per the family friend's instructions ... one quote that reveals that this young man was with his Mom when his sister left the Kampen/Williams residence ... will shut this wannabe detective up in regards to Josh Baum.

KaraK would not answer me directly in regards to whether Josh Baum went straight home as instructed following the argument with his sister.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »

MLACHESTER'S OWN WORDS

Think about it.  Only comments submitted to the KOMO website and ... snippets of posts submited to other sites brought over to the SM forum by Rob ... can be directly attributed to mlachester.

There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding "Roger" being a "roommate" of Kara Kampen.  There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding Roger climbing in a window and breaking his ribs in the process.

It is my sincere hope that Monkeys are not bashing the messenger who is attempting to reveal the dynamics encompassing the Baum family ... dynamics that branches of LE refused to acknowledge.

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob
« Reply #896 on: August 08, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

They have the reports I help Lindsey file

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

mlachester:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2009, 10:58:06 AM »

Quote from: Leroy on Today at 12:14:44 AM

Here is Marilyns myspace

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »

“I will find my daughter”
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Sunday, August 2, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Power lines hang low over the narrow, gravel-lined stretch of asphalt in McCleary called Maple Street.

Cars roll past rows of small houses. Sprinklers spin in the front yards. Shrubs and street lights stand on either side of the road.

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

Baum sat on her front step earlier this week, staring eastward toward Maple Street with the faint plinking of wind chimes behind her. She lit a cigarette.

“It’s really frustrating,” she said.

The family dog, Cadence, curled up on the concrete at her feet. Signs of support hung in the windows. Empty Diet Coke cans and fountain drinks sat stacked beside her chair after hours of waiting and watching the end of the road.

“It was all a fluke that whole night,” Baum explained quietly. “It’s like everything fell into place. The one time she left the house without her cell phone. The one time she started walking home alone.”

A prayer candle with an image of the Virgin Mary rested among the cups and cigarette butts.

“That wasn’t a usual night,” she said. “It was a very unusual night and very unusual circumstances.”

DISAPPEARANCE

Lindsey Baum, an outgoing 4-foot-9 Girl Scout with shoulder-length brown hair, started walking home from her friend’s house shortly after 9 p.m. on June 26. She was 10 years old, just 11 days shy of her birthday.

Lindsey set out alone after an argument with her brother. Her cell phone battery had died earlier in the day and she left it behind. She wore a light-blue, hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans. The sun still burned low on the horizon as she started the short walk home.

A couple neighbors spotted her approaching 5th Street, but she never made it to her front door.

In the first frantic days of searching, hundreds of detectives, volunteers, search dogs, reporters and neighbors descended upon the rural crossroads. Thousands of new footprints scattered Lindsey’s last known steps.

They flooded the streets of the small East County town of about 1,500. They knocked on doors. They stomped through bushes and flew search planes over the nearby woods. Their dogs hunted for Lindsey’s scent. Television news vans transmitted her picture to screens across the country.

For weeks, volunteers in orange vests passed out fliers with Lindsey’s photo. Officers from nearby law enforcement agencies came into town to help. Neighbors held candlelight vigils in the city’s park to comfort each other and hold off despair.

Cable news programs, Nancy Grace from CNN and other shows, picked up on the mystery. Lindsey’s father flew in from Tennessee to help investigators. Lindsey’s photo turned up on bulletin boards from Ocean Shores to Olympia.

For all of the hoping and searching, investigators could not find any evidence explaining what happened to Lindsey.

Local detectives and Federal Bureau of Investigation agents eventually moved from leading search teams through bushes to establishing a “war room” in Montesano for a long-term search. They assigned a task force of core detectives to the case full-time and worked through weekends and holidays.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said at times he forced investigators to go home as their determination to find Lindsey battled with their mounting frustration.

“They’ve put in a solid month on this case,” he said recently, “and they’re working as hard as they were when we first started.”

But as the weeks have stretched, many of the search teams went home, taking their planes, dogs and orange vests. Lindsey’s 11th birthday passed without word of her fate. Lindsey’s father returned to Tennessee. McCleary businesses who changed their reader boards to signs of support have changed them back to the daily specials.

The shadow of the unknown remains, filling the streets like the droning hum of the Simpson mill.

“It’s affected all of us,” Baum said. “It’s affected the whole community.”

With one hand reaching down to pet Cadence, she scanned the empty afternoon streets. Lindsey’s disappearance has shaken the small town. She said the groups of playing children vanished with her daughter.

“The streets are quiet,” she said, “almost deserted now compared to what they were a month ago.”

INVESTIGATION

Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Detective Polly Davin now spends most of her time about 16 miles away in a small Montesano office, filled with files, in-boxes and phones. A couple computers hum on the desktop.

The office has served as the “war room” for the investigation since the Sheriff Office’s mobile command center pulled out of McCleary.

“It’s not anything special,” she said, “but it does the job.”

Davin shares the office with a handful of sheriff’s detectives and FBI agents still dedicated to the case full-time. Other investigators come and go as necessary.

“This is my world,” she said. “I am assigned exclusively to this case.”

In the past five weeks, the investigators have questioned hundreds of people, collected thousands of tips and built a computer database of information that they hope will point them to Lindsey.

Short summary paragraphs of every tip are catalogued in 5-inch-thick binders. Davin said they just started their fifth binder.

“You get so much information on a daily basis,” she said.

Undersheriff Scott said the investigation has produced an abundance of clues, but almost no evidence. Thousands of tips have been called or sent in, but they lead in a thousand different directions, few any more likely than the others.

Investigators considered all possibilities from lost to run-away to abducted at first. As the days passed, they quickly began to fear Lindsey had been taken. They worked longer hours and re-canvased areas of town.

“You can’t work, eat and sleep one situation like this and not become obsessed about it,” Scott said.

Sheriff Mike Whelan agreed that the detectives have given everything they can to the investigation.

“Our detectives are going out there and talking to the family over and over again,” he said. “They do this so much that they get an idea of what this child is like. ... It’s almost like they knew the child even though they have never seen her before.”

Whelan said he has authorized long hours of overtime and extra resources for the case despite the department’s current budget issues.

“I don’t know what it’s cost us,” he said. “It’s cost us an awful lot, but we’re going to spend whatever it takes.”

Scott said it has been difficult to balance staff levels dedicated to the case while making sure other everyday crimes and previous cases are not neglected. He said no other cases will be ignored, but they will have to be prioritized.

“There isn’t a single detective on this case that was sitting around with nothing to do,” he said. “They all had big case loads, so we’ve had to dole that out.”

Scott said the detectives now practice a “routine” of collecting and prioritizing new tips and assigning investigators to check them out daily. The methodical approach is meant to single out valuable information, but it often ends in false leads and little reward at first.

“Every time you think you’re onto something that’s going to be viable, you hit a brick wall,” he said. “It fizzles out. Then you have to regroup and take the next task you’ve been assigned, the next tip and hope that it’s the one. And you have to go at it with the same energy.”

Davin said she is responsible for coordinating incoming information and helping sort through the daily assignments. She feels encouraged by the support from other law enforcement agencies and the investigative experience many have brought to the case.

The core investigators — Davin, Keith Peterson and Ed McGowan — have a good balance of temperaments and perspectives. They will often sit over meals and try to sort through different aspects of the case as a group.

“We talk,” she said. “We sit as a team and we talk.”

Having worked more than 10 days straight at the beginning of the search, Davin said the case has definitely taken a toll on some of the detectives. They are trying to make sure each other get enough time off so they can recharge and come back with fresh insights.

“It’s probably hard to focus at home,” she admitted.

The lost leads and dead-ends also weigh on the investigators, she said, but they know one small piece of information could turn things around quickly.

“We haven’t given up,” she said.

Despite the setbacks, Scott said the case remains the office’s highest priority. Investigators will do whatever is necessary to bring Lindsey back to her family.

“The hell that we’re going to can’t compare to theirs.”

WAITING

Melissa Baum said the anxiety hits her at night when the air quiets and she runs out of tasks to keep herself distracted.

“I cry myself to sleep begging and praying for the Lord to lead me to my daughter,” she said. “Every night I lay down with the hope that it will be tonight that they come pounding on my door at 3 a.m. and hand her to me, but every night it gets harder and harder.”

She sleeps with a copy of “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” next to her on the nightstand. The book hasn’t moved since Lindsey disappeared.

“Lindsey and I were sort of taking turns reading aloud to each other,” she said. “I haven’t touched the book. It’s still on my nightstand. I haven’t touched it.”

Baum said she and her 12-year-old son, Josh, will sit down at night to watch a movie and feel overwhelmed by Lindsey’s absence.

During the first two weeks, she almost never left home for fear she would miss a phone call. She now tries to stay busy throughout the day by posting fliers, often replacing old black-and-white versions with color posters. She talks to investigators and tries to make sure Josh has things to keep his mind occupied.

“He’s having a difficult time,” Baum said. “He’s angry. He misses his sister a lot. He’s wanting to go out and find whoever has her.”

When Baum runs out of things to do, sometimes she just gets in the car, which is plastered with fliers, and drives.

“I’ll just drive around for hours,” she said, “just drive around, hoping something will pull me toward her.”

Baum said the community support has been great. Her friends and family have collected donations to help her pay bills until she can return to work. But she says she still can’t focus on anything else.

She struggles with wondering how the investigation is going. She calls daily for updates on the case.

“I’m just at that point where I’m having a really difficult time sitting back and trusting them to do it,” she said. “I have tried really hard from the beginning to just stay out of their way.

“It’s getting hard.”

Baum said the worst part is knowing somebody holds the answer. Somebody, if they wanted to, could bring her daughter home at any moment.

“I can’t believe that nobody knows anything,” she said. “They just need to come forward. They need to re-evaluate their morality and put my little girl first.”

She said she knows Lindsey is alive and soon somebody will have the courage to lead investigators to her. She asked anyone with information to call the tip line at 1-866-915-8299.

“I just want her back,” she said. “You can stay anonymous, even calling a tip in. You don’t have to give your name or anything.”

After five weeks, yellow police tape still hangs over Lindsey’s door. Hand-written signs of support still hang in the windows of the house. Log trucks still slowly roll past Maple Street.

“She’s an 11-year-old little girl with her whole life ahead of her,” Baum said. “I will find her because I won’t stop. I’ll never stop. I will find my daughter.”

She lit a second cigarette and glanced eastward.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2009, 11:07:01 AM »

According to Kara Kampen ... Josh Baum was only few houses from her residence when he was instructed to go home.  I had been under the false impression that the Shell station was where the intervention took place.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »

JOSH BAUM - RULED OUT AS A PERSON OF INTEREST?

I never realized that family members had been ruled out as suspects.

Janet

+++++++

KING 5 News – June 29, 2009

Lindsey's father lives in Tennessee. He's been in touch with police and is not considered a suspect.

Police have ruled out all family members as suspects.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_062909WAB-Mccleary-girl-missing-LJ.1a971644.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »

MELISSA BAUM - FLIP FLOP?

MELISSA BAUM - THEN

FOX News – July 1, 2009

Melissa Baum said she thinks her little girl Lindsey, who vanished Friday night, was snatched and is no longer in their hometown.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5296...latestnews

MELISSA BAUM - NOW

Daily World – August 2, 2009

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2009, 11:17:59 AM »

DID JOSH GO HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

Quote from: Northern Rose on July 08, 2009, 03:51:16 PM

Bike was left behind Shell, fight took place on Maple where neighbour sent Josh away.

Where did he go from there? 
Who picked up the bike as it was left at the Shell?
Did he go straight home and was anyone there?
Was he home at 9:15 - 9:30?

KaraK
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »

1) I can't answer the first one because I was told he went home but was not there myself.
2) The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.
3) Josh's mom was home but again for the same reason as 1 I can not factually say he went straight home.
4) ?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

POLYGRAPHS - MELISSA BAUM AND SCOTT WILLIAMS

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

KING 5 News - June 30, 2009

Baum says she volunteered to take a polygraph late today. She wanted to clear herself, although police tell us she is not a suspect.

"I don't want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don't want anything like that," says Baum. "I want everyone to know my daughter is missing."

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2009, 11:24:55 AM »

MLACHESTER - AN ADVOCATE FOR LINDSEY?

ConsiderING Mlachester did not attempt to hide her identity when commenting on the KOMO website and ... she involved 911, CPS as well as the small McCleary Police Department in her allegations ... I am giving her the benefit of the doubt that she is one person who did attempt to be an advocate for Lindsey Baum.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »

DID JOSH BAUM GO HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

If Melissa Baum was under the impression that Lindsey would be walking home with Josh ... that impression must have been erased the minute Josh walked into the house after being instructed to return home by the  "family friend" or ... did Josh not go straight home as instructed.  If not ... where was this young man between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM following his sister's departure from Kara Kampen's residence.

Considering the strained relationship between Marilyn and Melissa ... I do not believe Marilyn was the person who instructed Josh to return home following the argument with his sister.  After all ... Melissa refers to this person as a "family friend".

Janet

++++++

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2009, 11:42:11 AM »

MLACHESTER - AN ADVOCATE FOR LINDSEY?

In my opinion  ... no research has been revealed on the forum that mlachester's words are fabrications.  Until then I will consider mlachester as a person who has in the past had Lindsey's best interest at heart in regards to alleged abuse at the hands of her mother and brother and ... mlachester is presently speaking out in anger and frustration revealing a system that failed to protect a missing 10 year old little girl.

Could it be the McCleary Law Enforcement is focusing attention away from Melissa and Josh as suspects in an attempt to shield the "powers that be" who disregarded Marilyn's attempt to get protection for Lindsey from both her Mother and brother?

I would love to believe that Lindsey Baum had one advocate in her world that attempted to intervene on her behalf.

Janet

+++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob
« Reply #896 on: August 08, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

They have the reports I help Lindsey file

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

doubledecker
« Reply #976 on: Today at 12:34:07 AM »

this is to me from a friend of marilyns

... one time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

mlachester:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2009, 11:47:12 AM »

WHAT IF LE AND CPS HAD ONLY TAKEN ACTION IN THE PAST?

I will stand by my contention that mlachester has revealed the truth concerning her personal, first-hand knowledge of the dynamics encompassing Lindsey's relationship with her mother and brother.  After all ... 911, CPS and the small McCleary LE were all a part of her allegations.  I contend that mlachester ... out of frustration ... is speaking out now and revealing what LE and CPS failed to take seriously at the time and ... could have possibly prevented whatever happened to Lindsey in the two block stretch following the confirmed sighting..

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

DID LINDSEY MAKE A DIVERSION IN HER JOURNEY HOME?

According to LE ... Lindsey disappeared following the confirmed sighting shortly after 9:30 PM  at Maple and 5th .... within minutes of leaving Kara Kampen's residence between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM ... within minutes of her home..

On August 2, 2005 ... there does not appear to be any official revelation to the contrary.

Janet

+++++++

MELISSA BAUM

Daily World – August 2, 2009-08-02

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2009, 11:52:41 AM »

CREDIBLE BACKUP?

What credible backup is there that mlachester is not revealing the truth regarding what she knows encompassing the dynamics of the Lindsey's relationship with her mother and brother.

I cannot comprehend why this woman's words are being discredited.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »

KARA KAMPEN AND SCOTT WILLIAMS

Considering the timing of the confirmed sighting of Lindsey as well as Scott Williams' passing of a polygraph ... I believe that Kara Kampen and Scott Williams had no knowledge as to the circumstances pertaining to why Lindsey failed to arrive home on the evening of June 26, 2009 after leaving their residence.

MELISSA BAUM

Considering Melissa Baum's passing of the polygraph ... I believe that Lindsey's mother had no initial knowledge pertaining to the circumstances encompassing why her daughter failed to arrive home on the evening of June 26, 2009.

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2009, 12:10:07 PM »

WHAT IS THE MOTIVE TO OBSTRUCT THE INVESTIGATION?

Until the truth is revealed ...  I am speculating ... with what backup that is out there ... in my posts when I attempt to give both mlachester and KaraK the benefit of the doubt that their respective motives are honorable in their attempts to inform.

In my opinion ... mlachester has no self-serving motive to embellish lies  ... to obstruct the investigation.  A little girl known to her is missing and ... an attempt to shed some light on what possiblly could have happened and ... who may have been involved ... is where it is at.

In my opinion ... KaraK has no known motive to lie ... to obstruct the investigation.  A confirmed sighting of Lindsey at shorly after 9:30 PM on Maple and 5th ... two blocks from her home ... affirms the 9:15/9:30 PM timeframe provided to authorities by Kara Kampen and Scott Williams that Lindsey left their residence.  Scott Williams has passed a polygraph.

Janet

+++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2009, 12:23:25 PM »

Quote from: doubledecker on August 09, 2009, 10:48:12 PM

I was TOLD(whatever that is worth LOL) ww has a rock solid alibi.

Tamikosmom
« Reply #1212 on: August 09, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »

If Wayne Watne has been eliminated as a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum investigation ...in all probability ... this guy was on a spirtual mission to make a positive difference in the life of Josh Baum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg905738#msg905738

++++++++++

WAYNE WATNE

I am not accusing Wayne Watne of being a participant in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but … considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... considering the route taken by Lindsey when walking home the night she went missing … considering the time of the witness sighting on Fifth and Maple and ... considering Wayne Watne’s connection to both Josh and Lindsey ... is it possible there was an encounter with Lindsey at approximately 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009?  Has Wayne Watne been ruled out as a person of interest?

++++++++

Wayne Watne - Residential Address

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Credit: doubledecker

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.