March 29, 2024, 01:58:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINES AND THEORIES  (Read 86300 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »

Wayne Watne - Missionary At Lindsey's Church; Took Josh Fishing Etc

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:29 PM »

There were two witness who observed Lindsey Baum in her journey along Maple on her way home on the evening of June 26, 2009.

Janet

++++++

THE WITNESSES

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »

WAS JOSH BAUM CONSIDERED A PERSON OF INTEREST?  DID JOSH BAUM RETURN HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

I have not read one quote from Kara, Melissa or Sheriff Scott that Josh Baum was considered a person of interest in the process of elimination in the investigation and ...  was interrogated accordingly.

One quote in regards to a police interrogation or ... one quote that reveals that Josh Baum went home per the family friend's instructions ... one quote that reveals that this young man was with his Mom when his sister left the Kampen/Williams residence ... will shut this wannabe detective up in regards to Josh Baum.

KaraK would not answer me directly in regards to whether Josh Baum went straight home as instructed following the argument with his sister.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »

MELISSA BAUM - NEVER A PERSON OF INTEREST?

McCleary LE ticked Melissa Baum off as a suspect very early on in the investigation ... prior to her passing a polygraph.  Why?  Would it not make sense ... in the process of elimination ... to consider Lindsey's mother as a person of interest.

Either this LE detatchment is incompetent or ... was on to something very early on.

Janet

+++++++

Search intensifies for missing 10-year old Washington girl
KING
Published: July 1, 2009

The missing-girl’s mother said she volunteered to take a polygraph late Tuesday, wanting to clear herself - although police tell us she is not a suspect.

“I don’t want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don’t want anything like that. I want everyone to know my daughter is missing,” said Melissa Baum, the missing-girl’s mother.

http://www2.counton2.com/cbd/news/national/article/search_intensifies_for_missing_10-year_old_washington_girl/40240/

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2009, 12:57:21 PM »

Think about it.

There was a confirmed sighting of Lindsey at 5th on Maple at 9:30 PM just two blocks from the Baum residence.  This would coincide with Kara Kampen and Scott Williams' time frame in regards to when Lindsey left their residence.

Considering Melissa Baum and Scott Williams passed a polygraph ... it can be assumed that neither participated in an action that resulted the disappearances of Lindsey or ... at that time possessed any knowledge encompassing what happened.

The above would imply that something happened to Lindsey in that two block stretched.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Did Josh Baum returned home as instructed following the argument with his sister?  Was he home with Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM?

Janet

++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

If my above two questions involving Lindsey's brother are answered ... Melissa Baum, Scott Willaims and Josh Baum ... in the process of elimination ... can ALL be eliminated as persons of interest.

Simple.

Janet

Janet,  I don't know who, beyond the police themselves can provide this information to you.  Why don't you contact them with your question? Or send them an email?  Clearly we are not going to be able to provide a link to you that will answer these questions for you. I am afraid that you are so convinced that this is what happened, that you may be  overlooking more obvious evidence that may lead in a totally different direction, or worse causing someone else to do so. 

AZSunny ... each Monkey on this forum is free to pursue the avenue of speculation that they wish.

I do not believe that a stranger/a sex offender had anything to do with Lindsey Baum's disappearance.  However ... I have read page after page of research by Monkeys who lean in this direction.  I sincerely attempt to comprehend why it is believed that a stranger abduction is a possibility.  However ... when all is said and done ... I fail to grasp.  Nevertheless ... considering the truth remains elusive ... who am I to say that this avenue of speculative is distracting others from the truth.

Janet

++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »

MLACHESTER'S OWN WORDS

Think about it.  Only comments submitted to the KOMO website and ... snippets of posts submited to other sites brought over to the SM forum by Rob ... can be directly attributed to mlachester.

There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding "Roger" being a "roommate" of Kara Kampen.  There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding Roger climbing in a window and breaking his ribs in the process.

It is my sincere hope that Monkeys are not bashing the messenger who is attempting to reveal the dynamics encompassing the Baum family ... dynamics that branches of LE refused to acknowledge.

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #896 on: August 08, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

They have the reports I help Lindsey file

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

mlachester:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

BUMPED

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2009, 06:21:57 PM »

I really would appreciate if you quit taking what I post out of context and using it as a source to try to prove what you think.  You have done that time and time again.

all the things I posted with regard to what I was TOLD were LIES FROM MARILYN LACHESTER.  I have always posted them as LIES... yet you take them out of context time and time again and use them as "your proof" and then you quote ME as the SOURCE of that info. 

Please quit doing that. 

Everything MARILYN has said or the info I have gotten that she said is a LIE.  I have stated that any time I have posted what she said, so if you are going to keep quoting that stuff don't be snipping it to look like I said that.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

I have believed that ... in the process of elimination ... Wayne Watne should have been regarded as a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum investigation.  Think about the location his residence in relation to the Baum residence.  There could possibly have been a chance encounter in that two block stretch between the confirmed sighting of Lindsey and her home.  Also ... Wayne Watne had a connection with both Josh (fishing) and Lindsey (church).

However ... now that it has been revealed that Wayne Watne may have a solid alibi for the evening of June 26, 2009 ... indepth speculation in a designated thread regarding this man has come to a halt.

Something akin to Josh Baum.  When the argument with his sister that dictated intervention was considered and ... it cannot be determined if this young man went home as instructed by the family friend who intervened ... it cannot be determined that he was home with Mom when his sister left Kara Kampen's residence at between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM ... in the process of elimination ...  believed that Josh Baum should be considered a person of interest in the investigation into the disappearance of his sister.

If it is determined that Josh Baum was home with Mom in that time period or ... if he was not but ... he has a solid alibi ... I will focus my speculations elsewhere in regards to possible persons of interest and ... this thread will be considered a non issue.

Wayne Watne was not given a free pass in regards to speculation.  Boy ... was he not given a free pass.  Just read the designated thread.  Therefore ... Josh Baum should not be given a free pass in regards to speculation.

Janet

++++++++

WAYNE WATNE

I am not accusing Wayne Watne of being a participant in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but … considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... considering the route taken by Lindsey when walking home the night she went missing … considering the time of the witness sighting on Fifth and Maple and ... considering Wayne Watne’s connection to both Josh and Lindsey ... is it possible there was an encounter with Lindsey at approximately 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009?  Has Wayne Watne been ruled out as a person of interest?

++++++++

Wayne Watne - Residential Address

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Credit: doubledecker

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

I was TOLD(whatever that is worth LOL) ww has a rock solid alibi.

Thanks DD.

If Wayne Watne has been eliminated as a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum investigation ...in all probability ... this guy was on a spirtual mission to make a positive difference in the life of Josh Baum.

Janet

well just because I was TOLD WW HAS A ROCK SOLID ALIBI, does not mean it is true, but it MOST LIKELY is true.

_____

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »

tamiksmom, call the LE and ask them where Josh was at the time Lindsey went missing, thats what you need to do to clear your mind, DD is not the law, she is a researcher
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »

or anyone else you wish to know about
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »

tamiksmom, call the LE and ask them where Josh was at the time Lindsey went missing, thats what you need to do to clear your mind, DD is not the law, she is a researcher

I am not going to call McCleary LE.  I do not believe that any Monkey has called LE and received an answer to their queries in regards to speculation regarding any other possible person of interest in the Lindsey Baum case.

My postings are not about DD.  She is not a consideration.  We are on different paths and ... that is OK with me.  I took AZ Sunny's advise and ... I am posting off the main thread in regards to my speculations that do not conform with DD's research.  In other words ... I am not being a distraction on the main thread.     

Janet

+++++

Fanny Mae,
McCleary did not have a 4th of July celebration/parade.  Need to have your facts straight.  And you can't know the attitude & sadness of a town unless you are here.

Heidismom

Do you have a personal connection to the Baum family?

Thank you

Janet
No, I don't, just great compassion for them for what they are going through.  I also feel so badly for Josh as he faces his teen & adult years with challenges that are not anyone's fault.

What has been revealed in regards to the various troubling issues encompassing Josh Baum ... I too feel for this young man.  Nevertheless ... considering the heated argument just prior to his sister's disappearance ... the heated argument that dictated intervention by a family friend ... Josh Baum must be considered a person of interest until eliminated by LE.  In the name of justice for Lindsey Baum ... no person of interest should be given a free pass.

Heidismom ... thank you for responding.

Janet

Janet, I strongly agree with you on this.  If we cannot consider or discuss Josh, the only one fighting with Lindsey that last day, then we have no reason to be here.  The reasons given for not looking at him are not compelling to me.    A moment of uncontrolled rage and a little help with cleanup is all it would have required for Josh to be involved.   Feeling sorry for Josh is not the point here; finding Lindsey is.   

Chi-M

Chi, I don't think anyone said we were not considering Josh or that it couldn't be discussed, or that investigations on his background are not important. It doesn't mean that we can't focus on other issues, and not dedicate the whole thread to one suspect.  When page after page is covered on one issue, we lose focus on all the other suspects and circumstances. 

Do I personally think Josh was involved, NO...I don't think he is mentally capable or focused enough to have done this by himself. Maybe the focus should be who may have helped him?  Not his mother as she has taken a poly and passed.  Perhaps there should be a separate thread just to discuss Josh.  Would that keep everyone happy??

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2009, 09:47:55 PM »

WHY WAS MELISSA BAUM NOT INITIALLY A PERSON OF INTEREST?

Two weeks following Lindsey Baum's disappearance Sheriff Scott was still claiming "Runaway".  This man knew that this little girl had been spotted two blocks away from her home on her route from the Kampen residence.

From day one the focus of the investigation tended to be directed in every direction except the Baum family.  Polygraphs were not requested. 

I tend to believe that the McCleary LE is at the very least incompetent and ... at the very most ...

Janet

+++++

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said an abduction scenario is entirely possible, but investigators are also not discounting the notion that Lindsey ran away from home or got hurt somewhere and couldn’t get back home.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

KIRO - July 13, 2009

Authorities have been working on the theory that she might have run away to Tennessee, where her father lives.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/20040149/detail.html

Search intensifies for missing 10-year old Washington girl
KING
Published: July 1, 2009

The missing-girl’s mother said she volunteered to take a polygraph late Tuesday, wanting to clear herself - although police tell us she is not a suspect.

“I don’t want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don’t want anything like that. I want everyone to know my daughter is missing,” said Melissa Baum, the missing-girl’s mother.

http://www2.counton2.com/cbd/news/national/article/search_intensifies_for_missing_10-year_old_washington_girl/40240/

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »

The extensive research that took place in regards to the person of Wayne Watne as well as his church connections can be accessed on the following threads.

When the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence as well as his connection to both Josh (fishing) and Lindsey (church ) is considered ... I had no  problem with all this research.

However ... when all is said and done ... it appears that Wayne Watne has an alibi for the evening of June 26, 2005.  In my opinion ... this revelation would deem that the timing is right for research and speculation to be halted on this man in regards to a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum case.

Janet

+++++++++

Topic: The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

In the process of elimination ... all avenues ... even difficult avenues ... must be explored.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
« Reply #1936 on: July 10, 2009, 07:07:48 PM
»

The conversation was apparently quite short and consisted of little more then a "Josh you need to go home" Josh trying to explain what was going on and the girls asking the lady to tell Josh to go home again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg873229#msg873229

"You can't imagine the guilt"
By Callie White
The Daily World
Friday, July 3, 2009 11:12 AM PDT

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin ...

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

KaraK
« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:45 AM »

Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871164;topicseen#msg871164

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »

Experts say Lindsey Baum likely abducted by someone she knew
July 3, 4:01 AM

Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge said, “We’re certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d3-Experts-say-Lindsey-Baum-likely-abducted-by-someone-she-knew

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2009, 02:16:36 PM »

THE FBI

Experts say Lindsey Baum likely abducted by someone she knew
July 3, 4:01 AM

The FBI has now joined in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum who disappeared on a 10-minute walk home on Friday night.

The FBI is asking Lindsey’s neighbors to try and remember if anyone was acting suspicious in the area on Friday night. They are also looking for information regarding anyone who might began engaging in strange behavior, such as selling a vehicle for no reason, not showing up for work, or changing their appearance.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d3-Experts-say-Lindsey-Baum-likely-abducted-by-someone-she-knew

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »

No official source in the Lindsey Baum case states that Josh Baum was interrogated as a person of interest.  Official sources are forthright in regards to others who may have had a possibly connection to Lindsey were questioned.

When the argument that took place between Josh and his sister minutes prior to Lindsey disappearing is considered ... when the necessity of an intervention is considered ... I hope that this young man was not overlooked.

Janet

++++++   

THE FBI

June 30, 2009
Police Search With Dogs, Check In on Sex Offenders

Scott said that, with the FBI's expertise with missing children, authorities have been conducting a simultaneous search and rescue operation with a criminal investigation, hoping to find leads.

The latter includes checking up on the resident and transient sex offenders in McCleary and neighboring communities and reviewing surveillance videos.

http://i.abcnews.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »

Does any Monkeys know if it illegal for the police interrogate a minor?

Janet
I don't know about interrogating a minor but I would think they could question them if needed.

Thanks Karma

There are legal eagles on the forum who may be able to shed some light on this issue.

It dawned on me that even with parental permission the questioning of a minor who could unknowingly be implicating himself/herself in a crime may be in some way infringing on his/her rights.  Therefore ... anything revealed by that minor may not be used against him/her.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »

A LEGAL HINDRANCE IN THE ROAD TO JUSTICE?

Could the above be the reason that the Lindsey Baum case has come to a stand still.  Could the truth be known or strongly suspected but ...?

Could the above be the reason that the search of two weeks ago focused on residences and properties in the area where "Lindsey was last seen" with cadaver dogs?

+++++

Fresh eyes join search for missing girl
Story Published: Jul 28, 2009 at 5:55 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM PDT

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- It's been more than a month since Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend's house, but investigators are not giving up.

On Tuesday, detectives from Pierce County joined the search, hoping to turn up new leads or tips in the case.

They searched homes, trash cans and crawl spaces near where Lindsey was last seen, and cadaver-sniffing dogs were also brought in to comb the area

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.