March 28, 2024, 03:48:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscellaneous findings for DD and others to find relevant-or Not!  (Read 19852 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »

has anyone found what i'm talking about?

Are you talking about the live bait traps on the boat?
look at the pics that come up under the boat,, there is one with kirmit the frog in the upper left hand of the photo and that is when it talks about vandersloots shoes.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »

wait, is that KERMIT the frog?  Isn't there a poster who is on the hates sites by that name that hates monkeys?

There is a KERMIT that posts here at Scared Monkeys. 

Okay, you saved me the trouble of coming to find you!  I was wondering if the hate sites were janking our chain.  Thanks Muffy
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

wait, is that KERMIT the frog?  Isn't there a poster who is on the hates sites by that name that hates monkeys?

anyway if you could find out if they live in WA? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2009, 06:53:23 PM »

Okay, you saved me the trouble of coming to find you!  I was wondering if the hate sites were janking our chain.  Thanks Muffy

I just popped in here to see what's up.  Are you all talking about Kermit here at Scared Monkeys?  If so, why would Kermit have anything to do with Lindsey Baum's case?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2009, 06:54:59 PM »

like i said it could be nothing but it could be something i just found it startling when looking at the pictures because it could be a sluth or it could be someone who reads up on how to kidnap people...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »

Kermit is a friend to SM and the monkeys and is NOT on the hate sites.  Looks like you may have found some of their photos in Image Shack.  So what?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »

Muffy - nanners !!!!!!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »

I just popped in here to see what's up.  Are you all talking about Kermit here at Scared Monkeys?  If so, why would Kermit have anything to do with Lindsey Baum's case?

I notice one pic looked like one of the Kalpoe brothers, and another of Joran dancing??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2009, 06:57:05 PM »

i don't know anything about kirmit either way....but if you go to the white house listing (karmas last post) ans click the red line that says photos and videos it shoes pics of?? who seems to be interested in the Holloway case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »

ANJ - could you give me the exact link to where you are seeing Kermits stuff. 

Kermit is a sleuth and does work on other cases than the NH case.  KERMIT IS A FRIEND.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2009, 06:57:45 PM »

Are you asking to find out if Kermit the poster lives in WA?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »

http://img389.imageshack.us/i/shoeallcomparisonak2.jpg/?a=V&ci=0&rt=4

bump

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »

mamacrazy - it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, where Kermit lives.  Got that!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »

Klaas and Muffy - I came here trying to understand Mamacrazy post :  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5627.msg891144#new

I noticed the Kermit - and asked if that was one of the ones on the hate sites.  Muffy said, no that is a monkey.  Maybe he/she is one picked on by them - but the name came up in my mind like it was connected - but my first thought was maybe the hate site people were trying to jank our chain.  I do have a concern about this find, and I sent Muffy an email to explain. 
Sorry - just trying to see what mamacrazy was talking about and if it was prank by them, I was going to alert you both, asap.   Matter of fact, was about to pull up musings when I saw muffy post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2009, 07:01:07 PM »

You stumbled accross by accident some of Kermits image shack pictures.  SO WHAT? 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2009, 07:01:30 PM »

hey, i stated in the beginning i didn't know who this belonged to thats why i asked love4ever if they were hers..i don't know how to post images in because that is a house for sale in Mccleary WA i took a peek...it through me off guard to find the Holloway stuff 'cause  we are looking for a missing little girl in the same area that the house is for sale at.  didn't mean to start a snit storm.  sorry...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

mamacrazy - it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, where Kermit lives.  Got that!

thats fine in all honesty i could care less...i would just hate to be digging through his photo stuff if he has nothing to do with this.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2009, 07:05:36 PM »

Are you asking to find out if Kermit the poster lives in WA?
no.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »

Klaas - I SENT YOU AN EMAIL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »

Kermit has nothing to do with Washington or the white house

You happened upon Kermit's image shack account is all

Drop the subject of Kermit now in the Lindsey threads, it has nothing to do with Lindsey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.