April 18, 2024, 09:46:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 395122 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1060 on: August 06, 2009, 12:20:39 PM »

Is it me or is this odd that this poster mentions Bella?  http://forums.simonandschuster.com/topic.php?id=141579

Hmmmmm it certainly is ANJ

wasn't bella the one from hella who caused grief here a month or so ago?

and it rhymes with Chipotle?  That one?  Or the other 1? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: August 06, 2009, 12:26:26 PM »

Is it me or is this odd that this poster mentions Bella?  http://forums.simonandschuster.com/topic.php?id=141579

I just remember the bella part.  Intuition tells me this is someone reading us and trying to screw up our efforts - at the cost of Caylee.  Sick
I reported the personal chatter, we will see.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: August 06, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »

I just remember the bella part.  Intuition tells me this is someone reading us and trying to screw up our efforts - at the cost of Caylee.  Sick
I reported the personal chatter, we will see.

ANJ we think alike - that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read it too - and if they are reading here and trying to minimize our efforts that is SICK!!!!  Keep us posted if you learn anything.  Thanks for making a report.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: August 06, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »

Will do.  And sick isn't even strong enough - but my vocabulary is limited with 'existences' like them. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: August 06, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »

and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Makes me wonder if it sucks to be on the outside looking in.  Now could be a member who just hasn't logged in......................but...................... Bella and other personalities, if that is you 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: August 06, 2009, 01:02:18 PM »

Makes me wonder if it sucks to be on the outside looking in.  Now could be a member who just hasn't logged in......................but...................... Bella and other personalities, if that is you 

Yeah it would suck to be on the outside looking in wouldn't it ANJ? ha ha wanna be members/guest... happy reading if that is one of you! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: August 06, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »

Yeah it would suck to be on the outside looking in wouldn't it ANJ? ha ha wanna be members/guest... happy reading if that is one of you! 

Don't look now, but there are 9 of them!   Funny how that happens, eh?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: August 06, 2009, 01:15:00 PM »

Don't look now, but there are 9 of them!   Funny how that happens, eh?

Wow it sure is ANJ - how many times are they each logged in?  It never ceases to amaze me at how many self destructive, inconsiderate wack jobs there are in this world. If they would only put as much time and effort into being a good human being as they did in the facade and lies they lived out here on SM they might be able to turn their lives around but it certainly doesn't appear to be one of their goals in life, very unfortunate for themselves - they need some help.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: August 06, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

Hey, monks.  I recognized the name Bella and Wign from the S&S comments.  They post nasty, scurrilous, disgusting stuff over on Topix, on the Support Jesse Grund thread.  I lurk there occaisionally, it is vile.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: August 06, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »

Hey, monks.  I recognized the name Bella and Wign from the S&S comments.  They post nasty, scurrilous, disgusting stuff over on Topix, on the Support Jesse Grund thread.  I lurk there occaisionally, it is vile.

Thanks Monk.  Wign was new name for me, but if my memory is correct we had a Bella from Hella try to cause havoc here at monkeys awhile back. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: August 06, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

Thanks Monk.  Wign was new name for me, but if my memory is correct we had a Bella from Hella try to cause havoc here at monkeys awhile back. 

I remember Bella too ANJ    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: August 06, 2009, 01:38:38 PM »

Oh, and John Angus, too.  If I remember correctly, that was a made up name used to harrass Richard Grund--something about a myspace page created to throw stones at the Grund family.  There was some connection with D.Casey, also.  From what I could gather, there was a theory that he was involved or had involved others to discredit the Grunds on orders from the A's. I have no idea whether this is true or not. I couldn't deal with the crudity and disrespect, so never joined.  It definitely isn't like the Scared Monkeys, that's for sure!  Thank goodness!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: August 06, 2009, 01:42:25 PM »

Oh, and John Angus, too.  If I remember correctly, that was a made up name used to harrass Richard Grund--something about a myspace page created to throw stones at the Grund family.  There was some connection with D.Casey, also.  From what I could gather, there was a theory that he was involved or had involved others to discredit the Grunds on orders from the A's. I have no idea whether this is true or not. I couldn't deal with the crudity and disrespect, so never joined.  It definitely isn't like the Scared Monkeys, that's for sure!  Thank goodness!

If you have nothing to hide, you don't need a potsy to troll the internet trying to get someone - anyone to believe you!   LMAO @ pitiful ant camp. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: August 06, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »

Evil will never win. The final outcome of what they are trying to achieve will be the demise of Casey first and the whole lot of them shortly after.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: August 06, 2009, 07:29:36 PM »

Evil will never win. The final outcome of what they are trying to achieve will be the demise of Casey first and the whole lot of them shortly after.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOOK WHAT BRANDI MADE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTICE    JUSTICE    JUSTICE    MONKEYS ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!         
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: August 06, 2009, 10:56:31 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,537726,00.html?test=latestnews

Officials: 'Nurse of the Year' Not Really a Nurse
Thursday , August 06, 2009

NORWALK, Conn. —

A Connecticut woman who authorities say spent more than $2,000 to stage a dinner honoring her as "Nurse of the Year" has been charged with pretending to be a nurse at a doctor's office.

Fifty-six-year-old Betty Lichtenstein of Norwalk was charged Thursday.

Prosecutors say Dr. Gerald Weiss believed Lichtenstein was a registered nurse, especially after she was named the Connecticut Nursing Association's "Nurse of the Year" in 2008.

According to the arrest warrant, that association does not exist.

The state's Medicaid Fraud Control Unit began investigating after a patient complained about Lichtenstein.

She faces up to five years in prison if convicted of reckless endangerment and criminal impersonation charges.

Lichtenstein did not return a telephone message for comment

Sure hope she's not a member of SM, we've had our share of frauds, LOL  Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1076 on: August 06, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »

NORWALK, Conn. —

A Connecticut woman who authorities say spent more than $2,000 to stage a dinner honoring her as "Nurse of the Year" has been charged with pretending to be a nurse at a doctor's office.

Prosecutors say Dr. Gerald Weiss believed Lichtenstein was a registered nurse, especially after she was named the Connecticut Nursing Association's "Nurse of the Year" in 2008.

The state's Medicaid Fraud Control Unit began investigating after a patient complained about Lichtenstein.

She faces up to five years in prison if convicted of reckless endangerment and criminal impersonation charges.

Sure hope she's not a member of SM, we've had our share of frauds, LOL  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1077 on: August 06, 2009, 11:04:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys  - sorry long post

WOW I am totally digging the New " Icons" 
I love the Gavel   That's a good one News Junkie
----------------------------
I was reading back and I wanted to Thank Sharon    
for the article of the Little Girl trying to change public school's food choices ... Good Read.
 http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/1170093.html
I am however disturbed at the comments written below the story. I can not believe that some people tore her up for wanting to eat real food with nutrients ... and not a steady diet of prefab, frozen, preservative soaked salt filled highly unliked foods ... Uck.

I say let the Local Farmers get the Food Contracts and Put the Corporate Contracts out of Business. Take all the money that is left over and rebuild our schools kitchens, clean up the cafeteria's and give some to the Farmers so they too can have some resources to use when they need help as well.  It would benefit everyone ... Maybe since I have read its Joe Biden's  scratch "JOB" to fix the public school food systems .. he will look a the Big Picture and not just band aid it for 3 1/2 more years. Our kids health is failing cross the board .. and that goes without saying " All the Insurance Companies and the Pharmaceutical companies who are  loving every dime of it" .... WOW ( We love kids) every year we gain millions more who are sick and need man made synthetic drugs ..for a lifetime. 
----------------
Whew its been a Big Food Day - for my Fur Babies
** I guess this all was of my Day today. I had to go to the Pet supply store. Needed to refurbish the food for the fur kids.  Gawd it is so dang hard to find a food that is healthy and that your Pet will actually eat. I have my Dewey and he has been eating Cat Crack * whiska's in a purple pouch* for about 7 yrs. He just is so danged finicky. He wont eat human food. He wont eat dry food. But he is constantly Starving .. like a raged fool. He can eat all day long and not gain a lb. He is not underweight. He is not overweight. Cat Crack is expensive by the volume he can consume. So today MAMA said enough is enough. I got him Merrick in a Can. He is cranky and just ugh ...Its been in his bowl since 6pm and its still there. Hmmph. We wait.

I did buy my Fat Boy Daddy a bag of Adult Hairball relief Chicken Soup dry food last time I went to the supply store. He was eating different dry foods ( most though I am scared to buy due to recalls) his food was never recalled while he was eating it.  He only eats Dry and or gravy out of wet food - I have tried all the holistic ones and he just Poo Poo's them. So he was eating Purina Indoor hairball Dry with Veggies ( yah right) .. I bought him again the Chicken Soup Dry. Not only is he happier his Eyes are brighter, He is not cranky, He has twice the energy. He is 10 yrs old. I can't stand the thought that what I feed him would shorten his lifespan. He is my Walrus. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: August 06, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »

NORWALK, Conn. —

MYTime - are those twins????????   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1079 on: August 06, 2009, 11:12:27 PM »

NORWALK, Conn. —

MYTime - are those twins????????   

Believe it or Not - News
Was a few years ago we had a " Nurse" arrested locally. She was volunteering to give "Flu Shots" to seniors at a local grocery store. What a Joke. She took all the Vials of Flu Shot and sold them on the black market and was shooting up Seniors with Saline ... NICE Huh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.